Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest frannyfel

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Ah In and Kim Tae Hee’s First Meeting for “Jang Ok Jung”Yoo Ah In and Kim Tae Hee’s First Meeting for “Jang Ok Jung”

The legendary love story begins!

SBS’s highly anticipated drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love,” (henceforth “Jang Ok Jung”) tells the story of the titular concubine (Kim Tae Hee) of the Joseon Dynasty, who is historically known as being behind the deposition of King Sukjong’s (Yoo Ah In) wife, Queen In Hyun. Jang Ok Jung has often been vilified in countless retellings of the famous historical event but SBS is taking on a re-imagining of the figure, focusing on her role as a fashion designer and cosmetics maker, as well as her love story with King Sukjong.

Many viewers have been curious about how the new love story will look like, especially with Yoo Ah In and Kim Tae Hee in the lead roles. Thankfully, SBS has released stills of the first meeting between Jang Ok Jung and King Sukjong that emphasize the awkwardness and innocence of love blossoming. The stills show Jang Ok Jung measuring the clothing size of King Sukjong (then Prince Lee Soon), confident and friendly, without the distance that is often shown in front of royalty, piquing viewers interest in the fateful meeting.

Representatives from the set stated that even though it was the first filming between between Yoo Ah In and Kim Tae Hee for the drama, the actors showed good harmony, which promises exciting onscreen chemistry.

“Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love” starts April 8 on SBS.

Jang-Ok-Jung-2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/26/yoo-ah-in-and-kim-tae-hees-first-meeting-for-jang-ok-jung/

Guest xtaeheex

CR: _AT_ forever4850

장옥정 제작 발표회 4 월 1 일 일산 mvl 호텔 2 시

Jang Ok Jung press conference on 1 April at Ilsan mvl Hotel 2 o'clock

544101_237585859720089_1844278787_n.jpg

Guest frannyfel

Ost. Title "Jang Ok Jung Live in Love" Wow i love it ...so soothing, sad and beautiful at the same time  :x

409184_237130413098967_796218193_n.jpg
cr: EPIC music 

Guest frannyfel

@orange52  This soundtrack is played in the opening of JOJ of teaser 1 .. so we can guess it's one of the OST music for the drama 

Guest xtaeheex

KTH partner Yoo Ah In  

"Jang Ok-jeong" Yoo Ah-in, charismatic in the king stance

photo295076.jpg

Actor Yoo Ah-in seemed very charismatic posing as a king.

Recently, Yoo Ah-in shot a scene where he disputes with Min Yoo-joong (Lee Hyo-jeong) in the Kyeonghee Palace. Tension flowed between the two of them while all civil and military personnel were watching. Yoo Ah-in's charismatic atmosphere surprised everyone even the staff.

Right before he started the drama, Yoo was in the movie "Tin Can" and he said, "I was going to be physically tired out but I was appealed by the character of Lee Soon. Some people told me to think about it but it was something I didn't want to miss. It's also somewhat like me so I felt more attached to it".

Producer Boo Sang-cheol said, "His eyes, his breath and lines were so perfect that everyone watched with their breaths held. While Yoo Ah-in can mesmerize the crowd with his charisma, he also has the appeal of a pure boy and he's just right for this character".

Meanwhile, Yoo Ah-inKim Tae-heeSong Soo-hyeonSeong Dong-ilJae HeeLee Sang-yeob and others are starring in the drama "Jang Ok-jeong" which is based on an original. To be aired on the 8th of April.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/jang-ok-jeong-yoo-ah-in-charismatic-in-the-king-stance-54298.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Guest xtaeheex

Stills galore for upcoming spring dramasby girlfriday | March 26, 2013
JangOkjung31.jpg

There are so many dramas set to premiere this spring (Seriously. So. Many.) that it’s been as hard to keep up with the output of stills as it is to keep all the shows straight in my head. So here’s a collection as random as they come, because when it rains it pours, and every drama and its mother is gearing up for a premiere next month. First up: Yoo Ah-inand Kim Tae-hee in their fusion we-play-loose-with-facts historical reimagining Jang Ok-jung, Live For Love, due out April 8 on SBS.

We finally get some stills of the pair of them on their first shoot together, with the future Jang heebin sizing up King Sukjong for a new set of clothes. This must be where the fashion designing angle comes in? It seems a wholly unnecessary way to get them together, seeing as how he’s a king who’s going to take her in as one of his concubines — at least that much isn’t going to change in this retelling. Mostly, I’m just thinking, I’ve seen this somewhere before

JangOkjung30.jpg

JangOkjung32.jpg

skip..........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/stills-galore-for-upcoming-spring-dramas/