Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing the brand of her dress for this magazine. Miu Miu is an Italian high fashion women's clothing & fully owned subsidiary of Prada. Miu. which is a Japanese word meaning "Beautiful Feather".  :P

Ohhh..  Great! I learned something from you today. :) But my least favorite dress that she wore on the pictorial was the Maison Valentino Cady dress. Though kTH still manage to look good on It. on the slides of photos shared,  I love the Bubulee and Chanel knitted sweat. :)

7 minutes ago, brattyxoxo said:

Ohhh..  Great! I learned something from you today. :) But my least favorite dress that she wore on the pictorial was the Maison Valentino Cady dress. Though kTH still manage to look good on It. on the slides of photos shared,  I love the Bubulee and Chanel knitted sweat. :)

brattyxoxo, I love in her the Maison Valentino & the K-brand Bubulee. :P BTW, when is the magazine coming out? I'm looking forward to this.  This is also gaining great attention for being KTH's first magazine feature in years after she got married.... . Please correct me, Nancyzak if I'm wrong............. Fighting, KTH! :P

1 hour ago, willenette said:

brattyxoxo, I love in her the Maison Valentino & the K-brand Bubulee. :P BTW, when is the magazine coming out? I'm looking forward to this.  This is also gaining great attention for being KTH's first magazine feature in years after she got married.... . Please correct me, Nancyzak if I'm wrong............. Fighting, KTH! :P

Somebody on IG uploaded this... I think its already out. 

This is from KimTaeHee TH Fans on Twitter. :)

• Like 2

On 10/4/2018 at 10:10 PM, brattyxoxo said:

Thank you Nancyzak :) As a long time lurker on this forum I really appreciate that people like you still update this thread specially that KTH is not very much on social media. :) 

Hi @brattyxoxo

Thank you for all the postings. have not been able to do regular postings lately. I must thank @willenette for updates and now, you joining in. Keep them coming! :blush:

True, KTH is not only not much on social media, there is also not much about her on the news front. She has a very young family to take care, we know, but with her joining a new agency and appearing in Elle magazine, I believe she is ready to return to drama/movie-land and fingers crossed, we should be hearing about her embarking on a screen project one of these days! :smile:

Google translation of the interview with KTH in Elle Korea.

Kim Tae-hee, next to us again

Kim Tae-hee has appeared in a long time as an <el> pictorial

20181005_105820638_47028.jpg

It is the first time that the three letters of the name encourage such expectation. The name that is used as a pronoun not to refute impossible absolute beauty, 'pretty woman', Kim Taehee. 2017 Year from sensational love story passed on to the wall thickness to the news about so simple to coming up with realistic black and white wedding photos and the birth of life, the name eopeotjiman have never forgotten the interview and personal pictorial in <Elle> Viewfinder Beyond It's been a long time since I've been going through the situation. In addition, he proposed a direct pictorial concept will want to show themselves as they are to wear more unexpected yieoteuni 'jeans a white t-shirt. Kim Tae-hee, who met in the studio, chose the simplest, most comfortable, and non-exaggerated outfit among the clothes that filled the dressroom. Whenever the eyes, nose, mouth, face, small symmetrical like the picture to fill the screen, but the troupe was impressed, I was more like a disheveled loose somewhere in the capture, cut. Kim Tae-hee, who met again as an actor, was waiting for the work to 'make my heart beat'. If you think about the challenging transformation that I showed you in my last film, "Yong - pal," I can not help but feel a gap of close to three years. The courageous courage of a top star who accepts the will of life and exposes himself. I painted the colorful feelings of real life such as joy, sadness, joy, despair that will come from a beautiful face.

20181005_105824928_26569.jpg

White t-shirts with cutting and logo details are available from Bubulee.

20181005_10582889_89416.jpg

Metallic colour knit dress is Chanel.

20181005_105832431_98612.jpg

The tube top dress of delicate flower motif is Miu Miu.

After a long time alone, I shot a picture as an actor. How are you feeling? 

It's been a long time since I took this picture, not an advertisement. Moreover, it was fun to go with a different feeling than the fashion picture I had taken before.

I heard that white t-shirts and jeans were the idea that I wanted. 

In fact, I wanted to take pictures when I wanted to, but I wanted to show them to my fans for a long time. I wanted to show something similar to my. I usually wear jeans and T-shirts on my face.

'Kim Tae-hee' means 'beautiful' with auto reflex. Being pretty is a unique qualities and weapons of actor Kim Tae Hee, and it may be a prejudice that sometimes needs to be overcome. 

Thank you. It 's nice when you hear the word "pretty". However, I did not want to be bothered or entangled with the obsession that I should always look pretty. Nevertheless, when I stand in front of the camera, I want to show my prettiest appearance, and I sometimes feel like I have to meet people's expectations. Otherwise, would not it seem like neglect of self-management? I am afraid that if I get praised and one day is condemned, I can afford it. But getting older is a natural thing. I decided to love the wrinkles of my face. I want to be natural and comfortable, whether acting or not, even if it does not look like a wrinkle-free expression, but it looks less beautiful.

It sounds easy, but it feels like a big change. 

I want to put it down now (laughs). The artificially set figure is no longer attractive. I usually have a lot of things that are not as strong as when I'm giving my eyes and standing upright. I want to show my face that I usually do a lot, my natural appearance comfortably, without the burden.

I think the most important thing in 

his aspect is not being generous to himself. Trying to live well? I've always been worried about whether a good thing is not a good thing or a more selfish thing, but I am now rather proud of it. Anyone can do wrong or hurt others. There are people who feel guilty at the time but do not want to do it, and others do not mind. I do not want to live like the latter.

Is there anything you can do for the health of your body and your heart? 

I have been using PT for a long time because I like to use my body for a long time. Then, like an occupational disease, my neck and shoulders are piled up, and my back is sick. When I filmed <Yong-pal>, Chung-jan Chan, who appeared with me, introduced me to her teacher. Looking at the balance of the body through the Pilates, the pain mentioned above also completely disappeared. I have to rest for a while and work hard again.

20181005_105836238_63538.jpg

Knit top is a collection of stylists.

20181005_105842603_39826.jpg

Balloon sleeve white shirts and rolled up cotton pants are all Polo Ralph Lauren.

20181005_105846534_22192.jpg

The unbalanced sleeves are a unique lap dress Valentino.

Are you ready for return? 

Thirst for a new piece of work rather than the fact that I did not miss it? I miss it so much when I see the script 'stuck' in my heart. I hope that such works will come to fate ... . We have to wait (laugh).

When you look at filmography, you can see quite a variety of genres, such as action, melodrama, and drama, as well as traces of challenges other than those expected. What do you think when you look back on the way of the actor who has been walking all along? 

I am a faithful person to reality. I do not look back on the past and plan ahead for the future. Sometimes I did not do this kind of genre, and I did not show that kind of thing, and there are some works that I challenged. When you look at it, it may seem like you are moving carefully and computationally, but not at all. When you know it, you'll be really surprised (laughs). It's pretty emotional, spontaneous and intuitive.

If you think of works that have a special meaning 

Among the cast works, all the works have their meanings. The most interesting work that you postpone is <My Princess>. I am a romantic comedy genre. What is left of me as the most extraordinary, sick finger is <Jang Okjeong, I live in love>. In the beginning, the audience rating was not even in the expectation and it was wounded because there was a lot of negative evaluation, but it was finished with the best to the last though. Just as a person gets hard after going through hard work, there is definitely something to gain. In that sense, it is a very important work.

I've got a lot of movies and dramas. 

Yes, I've seen almost all the latest movies. The most enjoyable drama is JTBC's <Misty>. I fell in love with the story, and some day I thought I wanted to play that role. My standards are simple. If you have fun, you are not funny and you do not concentrate.

What kind of work are you waiting for? 

I have always chosen the work that I want to do, and it is the same now. I want to do a genre of a solid story, or I want to play a realistic role as a concept of a pictorial today so that I can show my image without diminishing. I wish I could postpone it to at least 50. Until then, I want the audience to see me and have a piece that needs me.

In the past year and a half, what have you experienced by experiencing the great events of your life? 

If there is something different about looking at the world or treating your life, you have to ask questions and think about what has changed. Feelings of joy, happiness and wonder that I did not know before are so big, and at the same time, feelings of anxiety, anxiety, anxiety and anxiety are felt several times. I think that life is getting rich and I want to be a real adult. Maybe living like this is human life, human life? I will do my best to live a life that I will not regret later.

http://www.elle.co.kr/article/preview.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=22005&utm_source=dable

• Like 1

23 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

Hi Nancyzak... this was posted on Naver, but I dont understand anything :D

♥ Kim Tae-hee's new life in Itaewon? 

Hi @brattyxoxo

Neither do I, LOL.

Since KimBi are super-private with their lives, I don’t think there is anything new. Based on the images, I can only guess that the panelists were talking about the couple’s new home in Itaewon and sending a reporter to make enquiries with someone whom they think might have some knowledge of their home. Sometimes, this is reported in the online news. I could translate the news, but I have not seen any so far.

• Like 1

Hi @brattyxoxo

I have below, the good news and praise about KimBi couple’s real estate investment though.

Video is embedded in the article per following link:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000031670

English translation of the news article:

[OBS Unique Entertainment News Cho, Reporter] Rain-Kim Tae-hee is the best couple in the real estate business.

OBS 'unique entertainment news' (planning, directing, supervising Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) met with talented real estate investors who were born again as master of finance.

Kwon Sang-woo - Son Tae-young is said to have three rooms, including Cheongdam-dong in Seoul, a building in Yatap-dong in Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, and Seongsu-dong in Seoul.

Recently, they are known to have bought buildings in Wonchon-dong, Seoul for 28 billion won. As a result, Kwon Sang-woo-Son Taeyoung has 4 real estate assets worth about 70 billion won.

In addition, Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple are also being reborn as new real estate conglomerates. Kim owns 6.2 billion won worth of villas and 25 billion won worth of malls in Seoul Cheongdam-dong. His wife Kim Tae- It is said to own a mall near Gangnam Station in Seoul.

Park Jong-bok, a real estate consultant, said, "A couple who have the best real estate techie among the star couples can be called Rain-Kim Tae-hee. It is very important that 60 billion real estate assets are not scattered in one area, It is getting popular. "He praised the Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple.

"Rain-Kim Tae-hee”, he added," I think that if we invest well in the assets we have now for five years, we will be able to enter as much as 100 billion units. "

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @brattyxoxo

I have below, the good news and praise about KimBi couple’s real estate investment though.

Video is embedded in the article per following link:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000031670

English translation of the news article:

[OBS Unique Entertainment News Cho, Reporter] Rain-Kim Tae-hee is the best couple in the real estate business.

OBS 'unique entertainment news' (planning, directing, supervising Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) met with talented real estate investors who were born again as master of finance.

Kwon Sang-woo - Son Tae-young is said to have three rooms, including Cheongdam-dong in Seoul, a building in Yatap-dong in Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, and Seongsu-dong in Seoul.

Recently, they are known to have bought buildings in Wonchon-dong, Seoul for 28 billion won. As a result, Kwon Sang-woo-Son Taeyoung has 4 real estate assets worth about 70 billion won.

In addition, Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple are also being reborn as new real estate conglomerates. Kim owns 6.2 billion won worth of villas and 25 billion won worth of malls in Seoul Cheongdam-dong. His wife Kim Tae- It is said to own a mall near Gangnam Station in Seoul.

Park Jong-bok, a real estate consultant, said, "A couple who have the best real estate techie among the star couples can be called Rain-Kim Tae-hee. It is very important that 60 billion real estate assets are not scattered in one area, It is getting popular. "He praised the Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple.

"Rain-Kim Tae-hee”, he added," I think that if we invest well in the assets we have now for five years, we will be able to enter as much as 100 billion units. "

Thank you for this Nancyzak! :blush:

Any Korean celebrities who graduated from Seoul National University will be appreciated without end. 

Before you make merit with books! 7 Korean Celebrities Who Graduated From University Rankings 1 Seoul National University

October 9, 2018

Kim Tae Hee, Yo Sang, Honey  Lee, Lee Soon, Sheng Hyuk, Yoo Heeol, Jang Gehee, Korean actors, Korean celebrities, Korean celebrities, Korean celebrities, Seoul National University, celebrities, celebrities Wise, Seoul National University, Big  Hit, BTS, Korea Camp President, Korea Camp Management, Korean Singer, Korean Songwriter, SM, Antenna

1. Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee, Kim Tae Hee, Kimtaehee, Korean Actor, Korean Celebrities, Korean Celebrities, Korean Celebrities, Seoul National University, Celebrities, Korean Actors, Seoul National University

Kim Tae Hee (Kim Tae Hee) is not only beautiful and well-behaved, she is also very good at his 140th grade. Kim Tae Hee is studying at Seoul National University. Fashion Design The school is also the President of skiing club and star-studded universities. This girl is perfect, she does good in school, the work is good and her family is happy. How to be  Kim Tae Hee? 

2. EMSUN

3. HONEY LEE

4. LEE SOOMAN

5. ZHANG SHICHENG

6. YOO HEE

7. JANG GEUN SUK 

SOURCE: 

https://sudsapda.com/top-lists/124406.html

This was a 2012 article from SNU news and forum ., kinda related to my previous post.  ;)

Celebrities Who Went to SNU

KIM Tae Hee (SNU B.A. in Clothing and Textiles, ‘99~’04)

KIM Tae HeeThe most famous actress who went to SNU. She was seen around campus until 2005. Rumor has it she came to the lectures with her bodyguard, who stopped students from taking pictures with their cell phones in class. A professor uninterested in celebrities shared his experience of being surprised by the large crowd in front of the classroom used for his course, which Kim Tae Hee happened to take; another female professor also recounted how she allowed an excused absence in exchange for a signature to give to her son who’s a fan. She is known for having been the president of the SNU Women’s Ski Club and having dated a fellow SNU student as a campus couple in 2003 (he is now a famous orthodontist).

SOURCE: http://www.useoul.edu/snunews?bm=v&amp;bbsidx=110482&amp;page=21

more of her

20181005_105836238_635385046007951754621

Here are the rest of the snaps for Kim Tae Hee’s pictorial for Elle Korea. Very pared down makeup and hair, and comfy, simple fashion style. It’s so good to see her again and I’m already wondering who her next leading man will be. Her last two dramas saw her paired with younger actors so for her next project, I hope she works with someone around her age or older.

20181005_105820638_470288386065852218519

20181005_105846534_221921200983568318742

20181005_105842603_398264671760352958111

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/10/12/more-of-her/

7 Celebrities Who Make It Hard To Believe They’re Turning 40 Next Year

Kim Tae Hee

kim-tae-hee.jpg

Kim Tae Hee’s name is synonymous for celebrity beauty, no matter what her age! Born on March 29, 1980, the actress got married to longtime boyfriend Rain in January 2017 and gave birth to their first child in October of the same year.

Although her big break came in 2003 with her role in “Stairway to Heaven,” she cemented her Hallyu status in the second half of her career by appearing in the Japanese drama “Boku to Star no 99 Nichi” (2011) and co-starring with Joo Won (7 years her junior) in the medical thriller “Yong Pal” (2015).

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1245765wpp/7-celebrities-make-hard-believe-theyre-turning-40-year

10 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee’s name is synonymous for celebrity beauty, no matter what her age! Born on March 29, 1980, the actress got married to longtime boyfriend Rain in January 2017 and gave birth to their first child in October of the same year.

Although her big break came in 2003 with her role in “Stairway to Heaven,” she cemented her Hallyu status in the second half of her career by appearing in the Japanese drama “Boku to Star no 99 Nichi” (2011) and co-starring with Joo Won (7 years her junior) in the medical thriller “Yong Pal” (2015).

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1245765wpp/7-celebrities-make-hard-believe-theyre-turning-40-year

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing this here.  It's hard to believe that KTH is turning 40 next year. She looks younger without the make-up. It's in her genes.  She is always fabulous! So, she appears to look younger than her age...  In your 40’s you start to see some changes in how your body looks, gray hair, a few wrinkles and a bit more fat around your middle maybe. Whatever, she has always RAIN there at least her husband who makes her laugh.  Turning 40 is a milestone and often a time of transition. I guess this is the reason why she's into yoga, to have a healthier lifestyle in her 40s. :P

• Like 1

5.png?type=w1200

Kim Tae Hee & Rain wedding ring was Catholic 'Rosary Ring'! The story of Rain, who became a Catholic, along with Kim Tae Hee, who is famous for her Catholic believer, was famous before marriage~ The wedding ceremony was also held at the cathedral, not at the hotel. The wedding dress was made by Kim Tae Hee and her stylist. The simple wedding ceremony unlike a top star couple. It was so beautiful .  

SOURCE:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16701472&amp;memberNo=34329665