Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest finpeo92

^ w00t.gifw00t.gif  really? where did u heard that news?  w00t.gif 

A Korean friend who is also Tae Hee's fan. I asked another friend and waiting for confirm

Guest finpeo92

^ thanx finpeo for the info   w00t.gif  oh God, I got so excited after reading ur post lol ottoke   w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif

‎~ Kim Tae Hee to return in new series “7th Grade Civil Servant” ~

Actress Kim Tae Hee will return to the small screen in one year.

Kim is currently considering to appear on 7th Grade Civil Servant, composed of 24 episodes, which will air in the second half of this year.

7th Grade Civil Servant is a romantic comedy movie, starring Kim Ha Neul and Kang Ji Hwan, which was released in 2009. The movie is about spy agents, who hide their identities and their romance.

On April 6, the production company for the series said, “The series will air in the second half of this year but we haven’t arranged it yet. We are thinking about casting Kim Tae Hee in the series but nothing is certain.”

An official of the company said, “The 7th grade civil servant is a leading character but the story is a lot different from the movie. We will add various episodes to make it more enjoyable.”

The series will may air on SBS. Kim Young Sub, CP of SBS Drama Center, says, “We are currently reading the script. We will decide when the final script is ready.” The series was going to air on MBC but now all three major networks are considering it.

A spokesperson for Kim’s agency says, “We are reading various scripts to make comeback in the second half of this year. 7th Grade Civil Servant is just one of the options.” They are currently negotiating conditions regarding Kim’s appearance.

Even though Kim has been keeping busy in Japan after she appeared on MBC’s My Princess in January of last year, she had to cancel appearing on Japanese TV commercial due to her statement about Dokdo.

(http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/kim-tae-hee-to-return-in-new-series-7th-grade-civil-servant/)

A lot of Tae Hee's fans are talking about the main actor, they think it is Yunho DBSK :sweatingbullets:

Kim is currently considering to appear on 7th Grade Civil Servant, composed of 24 episodes, which will air in the second half of this year.

7th Grade Civil Servant is a romantic comedy movie, starring Kim Ha Neul and Kang Ji Hwan, which was released in 2009. The movie is about spy agents, who hide their identities and their romance.

On April 6, the production company for the series said, “The series will air in the second half of this year but we haven’t arranged it yet. We are thinking about casting Kim Tae Hee in the series but nothing is certain.”

An official of the company said, “The 7th grade civil servant is a leading character but the story is a lot different from the movie. We will add various episodes to make it more enjoyable.”

The series will may air on SBS. Kim Young Sub, CP of SBS Drama Center, says, “We are currently reading the script. We will decide when the final script is ready.” The series was going to air on MBC but now all three major networks are considering it.

A spokesperson for Kim’s agency says, “We are reading various scripts to make comeback in the second half of this year. 7th Grade Civil Servant is just one of the options.” They are currently negotiating conditions regarding Kim’s appearance.

Even though Kim has been keeping busy in Japan after she appeared on MBC’s My Princess in January of last year, she had to cancel appearing on Japanese TV commercial due to her statement about Dokdo.

(http://en.korea.com/...civil-servant/)

A lot of Tae Hee's fans are talking about the main actor, they think it is Yunho DBSK :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the info finpeo92! i can't wait!w00t.gif

Guest freeminded1430278377

In a way I kind of prefer her not to accept this drama because it is a remake and she will get a lot of comparison/criticism if she does not perform well in the eyes of Korean' audience. Regardless whether she accepts or declines, I will still watch it

Guest xtaeheex

Hello Rise2above, mandi_ and everyone :)  Im so excited she make a comeback but this drama on story and characters is a lot different from the movie, i think she would not get a lots of comparison and criticism. She has improved her acting a lots. Yes it might be similar in her both to characters in Iris (action) and my princess (romantica comedy) it'ill be intersting. :D

yup i also think it will be interesting ..let the korean audience say what they want to say. I don't care what other people will say/ think about KTH 'coz for me SHE IS THE BEST!!!   ..and we can't please everybody so let them be ..after watching all her drama's i think she is a very good actress, she can make me cry, laugh and i like all her facial expression,she can act naturally especially in the romantic scene w/ her leading man. she captured my heart, I just love her  :wub:  :wub:

Guest aloyslove

(http://en.korea.com/...civil-servant/)

A lot of Tae Hee's fans are talking about the main actor, they think it is Yunho DBSK  :sweatingbullets:

Hi finpeo92, thank you for your update. You brought us what we were impatiently waiting for, many thanks :).

You mentioned the male lead of the drama "Civil servant"... So as far as I understand, he is a singer, isn't he? Has he ever acted before? Is it popular in Korea for a singer to star in a drama/movie as the lead? As a cameo or a supporting role, that I've heard of. But as the protagonist, is it popular? I'm just really wondering 'cause I'm not a fan of K-dramas (I just have a girl crush on KTH :)) so my knowledge here is as much as a kid's knowledge of the universe... So I hope you don't mind me asking... And yes, I know that nothing is certain by now, but I'm just curious :).

In a way I kind of prefer her not to accept this drama because it is a remake and she will get a lot of comparison/criticism if she does not perform well in the eyes of Korean' audience. Regardless whether she accepts or declines, I will still watch it

Hi rise2above, I understand your concerns... We're likely a bit over-worried for the people we love, right? :) But my chingu, please stay calm... In my eyes, KTH is a smart cookie... and a tough one too... She knows what she's doing... She's been in the entertainment industry long enough... Being that well-known for an unearthly beautiful face, her acting skills will be compared and judged no matter what project she accepts..., whether it's a remake or a completely new script... That's the way things are in the showbiz world... What else do the critics have to do anyway?... Does KTH know that?... I bet she does. There's only one way out for her, if she wants an undisturbed life... Get away from that industry... And she could, my friend, she really could. I can imagine that one morning, she wakes up and says "I've got enough!" and decides to walk away from it all... Even if that day comes, I'll still love her, I guess. As I said above, I believe she knows what she's doing, better than anyone else. So if she chooses to star in "Civil servant", that means she willingly accepts another challenge... She did that (i.e accepting the challenges) when she chose IRIS (after being crushed to half-death by the media and critics for what they called her "stiff and stale acting") and again when she chose MP (Lee Seol was a different kind of roles for her)... Challenging themselves is what makes the actors, or anyone else, mature... So let's trust KTH and hope the best for her, my friend.

aloyslove

Jung Yunho is TVXQ's leader and he's acted before as the lead in 'Heading to the Ground' in 2009 and as a cameo in 'Poseidon' in 2011. Visually, he is a very handsome and charming person. However, as an actor, he's received a good share of criticisms in regard to his acting but we'll have to see his improvements when the time comes. I don't know how credible the news is because TVXQ is on a very strict schedule so he may not take the role at all.

On a different note, I hope to see Kim Tae Hee take the lead female role in 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' opposite Song Seung Hun!

Guest _fallen_

i really wish she and Won Bin will get to work in a series together they will make a really HOT and GORGEOUS couple smile.gif

Guest finpeo92

Hi finpeo92, thank you for your update. You brought us what we were impatiently waiting for, many thanks :).

You mentioned the male lead of the drama "Civil servant"... So as far as I understand, he is a singer, isn't he? Has he ever acted before? Is it popular in Korea for a singer to star in a drama/movie as the lead? As a cameo or a supporting role, that I've heard of. But as the protagonist, is it popular? I'm just really wondering 'cause I'm not a fan of K-dramas (I just have a girl crush on KTH :)) so my knowledge here is as much as a kid's knowledge of the universe... So I hope you don't mind me asking... And yes, I know that nothing is certain by now, but I'm just curious :).

Hi rise2above, I understand your concerns... We're likely a bit over-worried for the people we love, right? :) But my chingu, please stay calm... In my eyes, KTH is a smart cookie... and a tough one too... She knows what she's doing... She's been in the entertainment industry long enough... Being that well-known for an unearthly beautiful face, her acting skills will be compared and judged no matter what project she accepts..., whether it's a remake or a completely new script... That's the way things are in the showbiz world... What else do the critics have to do anyway?... Does KTH know that?... I bet she does. There's only one way out for her, if she wants an undisturbed life... Get away from that industry... And she could, my friend, she really could. I can imagine that one morning, she wakes up and says "I've got enough!" and decides to walk away from it all... Even if that day comes, I'll still love her, I guess. As I said above, I believe she knows what she's doing, better than anyone else. So if she chooses to star in "Civil servant", that means she willingly accepts another challenge... She did that (i.e accepting the challenges) when she chose IRIS (after being crushed to half-death by the media and critics for what they called her "stiff and stale acting") and again when she chose MP (Lee Seol was a different kind of roles for her)... Challenging themselves is what makes the actors, or anyone else, mature... So let's trust KTH and hope the best for her, my friend.

chingu, it is really nice to read your comment,

P/S1: Today Kpop Idols play/act in drama so often, they even get high award-winning. Ex Yoochun, who is a member of DBSK, is in the same group with YunHo. He is famous singer but also got many major awards in terms of acting. He played as the lead actor in many drama. Or you can find many other cases such as Yoona (SNSD), JaeJoong (DBSK)

P/S2: i understand your thought. Yes, I agree, KTH is smart and has enough experience to select the appropriate script. just poor her for the unfair evaluation of the Korean viewers. They have always thought that KTH just has pretty face and she totally can not act well fury.gif All her works are criticized or they save on praise for her acting ... It is the only fortunate thing of her tears.gif just wish her the best

I'm watching "Fashion King" drama and I prefer that kind of drama rather than action drama

shiv1.jpg

KNf7Q.jpg

nddvu.jpg

0XUMm.jpg

T8poj.jpg

m14zX.jpg

1vQqG.jpg

r4tiN.jpg

cr: baidu