Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest cladspunk

'Love Story in Harvard' ranked No. 2 .....

of the Best 5 Korean dramas shown on Mainland China this summer

1. DaeJangGeum 2. Love Story in Harvard 3. GangNam mothers 4. Full House 5. Stairway to Heaven

2009/08/16 sina.ent.

登陆中国荧屏的五佳韩剧评选 来沅的爱在哈佛排名第二

暑期韩流俣壤聪?登陆中国荧屏的五佳韩剧评选 http://www.sina.com.cn

2009年08月16日14:22 新浪娱乐

《大长今》 ( 'DaeJangGeum' )

阵容:李英爱、池珍熙、朴恩惠

类别:历史剧

风靡指数:★★★★★

入选理由:韩式饮食文化席卷中国

《哈佛爱情故事》 ( 'Love Story in Harvard' )

演员阵容:金来沅 金泰熙 李廷镇 金玟 cast: Kim Rae Won, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Jung Jin, Kim Min

剧情:校园爱情 genre: romance on campus

风靡指数:★★★★☆ popularity index: ★★★★

入选理由:校园爱情圣经 reason for being selected: bible of romance on campus laugh.gif

苦等之下,《哈佛爱情故事》终于作为江苏卫视暑期重点引进独播剧进入内地荧屏了,。本剧又名《爱在哈佛》,全篇耗资50亿韩元,仅次于《大长今》,讲述了韩国留学生在美国哈佛求学时遇到的困难,以及在校园里发生的美好爱情,场景是在美国实景拍摄,解密这座顶级学府的面貌。本剧的主角金泰熙被韩国媒体称为“国民美女”,也为中国荧幕所熟悉,饰演了《天国的阶梯》里那个心眼坏的妹妹,还有LG手机广告中为大家所惊艳的美女。

由于题材的特殊性,本剧曾经在中国各大高校通过网络和影碟的形式广为流传,被一代大学生奉为《冬季恋歌》之后韩国爱情偶像剧的巅峰作品,在韩国播出时就拿下了冠军的成绩。如今正值学生观众假期,在“暑假档”登陆,这部讲述校园爱情的偶像剧也成为备受关注一部具有代言性质的韩剧。

*credit RWFamily for info

middy@all things Kim rae won(soompi)

1138862981_h_wallpaper1024_01.jpg

1138864534_h_wallpaper_03_s.jpg

p001.jpg

Guest fivemagic

Same as i, fivemagic,while loading your file, an annoy game runs into my net!!!! Yeah, do it in Youtube coz it's so simple to download. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Khunmama: :angry: Oh really, I didn't have that problem when I click on it yesterday... hmmm, let me see once again. I originally tried uploading into youtube, but I kept getting an upload error, so then I decided to upload on mega video instead. OK, I will try to upload on youtube later.

EDIT:

I still don't have a problem viewing the video file... click on the RED button where you can see the "I REEL" icon, and then it turns to GREEN button, click on the GREEN button and the video will pop-up right away... it's sad that you guys can't view the video, but I can and I don't know why it's not working at your end... hmmm, how come this is happening to me???

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

hehe I was about to post those pics. I can't believe it, this mean the movie might alreay be in the making so that is why it is taking so long? Comic sounds awesome too.

And Congrats, Love Story in Harvard 4ever!

Guest remhsak02

Congrats to LSIH...loving all the LSIH pics here as well as those BTS pics from IRIS filming...Tae Hee doesn't really seems to age..she looks really fresh and young...love her!!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Thanks for the creation. Miss rae won already. I wonder if tae hee will visit him?

I am missing Tae hee also. But love the pics from iris, lol I got this secret plot that she is a ex-government personal that went into hiding after a failed mission. haha can't wait to see iris.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG Tae hee is glowing, she must be in a super happy mood! I love her smile throughout the showcase, her interaction with the cast is great also. Love tae hee, her dress is so cute!

Guest fivemagic

Lilcrash: Super thanks for sharing and posting some IRIS photos :D . Heehee, our angel Tae Hee is looking very gorgeous and radiant as ever, and I love the dress. She is the one reason why I am looking forward to the upcoming drama... love and miss her so much. She's our P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)... hahaha. :D

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I know, tae hee is so awesome. I love it. tae hee good day!

More caps from Iris thread

20090901-130-asf1.jpg

5514_12.jpg

5515_2.jpg

5515_8.jpg

5515_9.jpg

5515_12.jpg

5515_13.jpg

** By the way I heard there will be this rough kiss scene between LBH and tae hee, ahhh jealous jealous.

Guest khunmama

fivemagic,

send you my cheers for uploading in youtube or any link .Hope to watch your vid soon.

And i feel so happy to know the news that LSIH ranked no 2 the best drama from Chaina mainland voters.

Luv >>>>>KTH :D:D

Guest fivemagic

Hello everyone! :D

JoongBoXiahJang: Super thanks so much for the IRIS caps and photos :D ... I am loving our angel Tae Hee so much and am anticipating this drama... it's going to be one of my favorite for late 2009.

khunmama: I am having trouble uploading videos into youtube at the moment, but when it's ready to be watched, I will definitely let you and all Tae Hee fans know. Also, thank you for your cheers because I think I am going to need it. :)

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Love the commercial thanks so much.

i don't know if you guys saw the showcase for Iris, but I saw it on youtube. just type in Iris showcase.

Anyway, tae hee's character in there is even more interesting now than before. At first I thought she was just in there as lbh love interest and she is a innocent character. But now if you watch, the beginning she was very fierce against lbh, then there was a force kiss by lbh. There was so many scenes, of Tae hee it got me all excited again! Can't wait to see her next month.

I heard filming won't end until November!

Guest khunmama

2009/09/05 | Permalink

Despite numerous box office bombs and once-in-a-blue-moon TV soap appearances, some actors and actresses enjoy wild successes as commercial models, firmly establishing an aura of mystery even among celebrities. In Japan, even popular celebrities rarely appear in more commercials than dramas, while stars in U.S. rarely shoot commercials except for luxury goods. But in Korea, some celebrities star in commercials at least 10 times more than in dramas or movies.

◆ Commercials-only Stars

For the actress Kim Tae-hee, who returns to the screen for the first time in four years this September, her new drama role is a chance to shed her prolonged image as a TV spot star. She appeared in 26 commercials since 2005, an average of 5.2 per year. During the same period, she starred in only two films, "The Restless", and "Venus and Mars". Actors and actresses such as Jang Dong-gun, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Han Ga-in, Han Ye-seul, or Sin Min-ah also appeared more in commercials than in movies.

What makes this possible is their so-called marketing power. In a survey of the most popular actor and actress in Korea in 2009 by market researcher Leespiar in March, Jang Dong-gun and Kim Tae-hee took first place -- a truly surprising result given that neither appeared in any movies or dramas since 2007. What were the standards measuring popularity? Leespiar says it simply asked respondents who might be considered popular and to list their personal preferences. That suggests many people actually voted for them because of their frequent appearance on TV, regardless of the context. Although great popularity may lead to appearances in commercials, this can also work the other way and make them more popular.

◆ Income

Fees of hundreds of million won are also a phenomenon unique to Korea. In the U.S., only professional models appear in commercials, which actors tend to avoid so as not to look like has-beens. This shows that acting alone can generate enough wealth in the U.S., whereas it rarely does in Korea. The tendency to cast top stars for commercials is also absent in Japan. "Japanese agencies don't invest too much in fees because the products take precedence over celebrities in commercials", says Jung Bo-hyun, an executive in a domestic ad agency. "Celebrities themselves also choose to appear constantly in a single commercial rather than to star in many for higher pay". By contrast, a handful of actors and actresses dominate the film industry in Korea. "In a situation like this, many celebrities focus more on commercials than actual acting", says Kim won-young, a copywriter.

◆ Popularity and Risks

The benefits of such strategies are dubious. According to data released by the researcher Brand 38, Kim Tae-hee's commercial influence dropped from first place in early 2008 to fifth this year, Jeon Ji-hyeon's from third to sixth, and Jo In-Seong's from sixth to 11th place. The center explains that constant exposure to repeated images rapidly dulls the receptiveness of the public.

"Comparing popularity and the lack of it every year, the data show that celebrities who appear only in commercials tend to grow unpopular", says the director of Brand 38. "While celebrities who established a mysterious image for themselves were at the top of the list for commercials up until three years ago, now celebrities who constantly honed their talents are beginning to dominate the advertising market".

Source : www.chosun.com... ( English Chinese Korean Japanese )

Hello everyone!!

please comment about this viewpoint from HAN CINEMA news :mellow::angry: