Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

I think so, I liked her from love story in Harward and Fox 9 tails...... :rolleyes:

Hi lambutan

Thanks for the pics, she is really very, very pretty.

In Love Story in Harvard, Kim Tae Hee is a demure, pretty and kind-hearted medical student. Her role is so different from Stairway to Heaven. Her jealousy and hatred were conveyed in her eyes. Still I find her extremely beautiful in her villian role, especially when she put on those long earrings.

I've heard of Fox 9 tails but yet to watch. Is it good?

Guest hazel_witch

i like her handwriting!

me too!!!

KTH_CF_000600.jpg

KTH_CF_000800.jpg

KTH_CF_000900.jpg

KTH_CF_001100.jpg

is this a CF?

Hi lambutan

In Love Story in Harvard, Kim Tae Hee is a demure, pretty and kind-hearted medical student. Her role is so different from Stairway to Heaven. Her jealousy and hatred were conveyed in her eyes. Still I find her extremely beautiful in her villian role, especially when she put on those long earrings.

yup! its nice... but if you can stand some brutality... it is a good drama... :D

Guest lambutan

Hi lambutan

Hi... Zhen Yin I think same you, that love story in Harvard she is so pretty and natural acting but Stairway to Heaven yet to watch :unsure:

Fox 9 tails...are so good but so sad and I liked this series so much.... :(

Guest 321stars

i just notice, she has the same teeth as her brother lee wan hehehe

she is simply beautiful! i would like to watch more of her acting, like in a movie or something ^__^