Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Kim Tae-hee launches as new model for skincare brand 'JM Solutions'

20200117162835_1414466_1200_1500.jpg

(Photo courtesy of JM Solutions)

Actress Kim Tae-hee has become a new model for JM Solutions.

Actress Kim Tae-hee has been appointed as the new model of JM Solutions, a global skincare brand. 

On July 17, JM Solutions announced that kim tae-hee's image of beauty, from pure to glamorous, was chosen as a new model for JM Solutions, in line with the brand values pursued by JM Solutions.

Kim Tae-hee is synonymous with beauty in Korea and is constantly loved for her beautiful appearance, as well as her feminine charm that transcends youthfulness and elegance. As the muse of JM Solutions, Kim Tae-hee will actively communicate with consumers through various marketing channels such as TV commercials and social media. 

20200117162834_1414465_1200_1500.jpg

JM Solutions is a beauty brand born with the slogan of providing customized solutions for every beauty solution on the planet and a variety of skin needs. In addition to Asian markets such as China, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, the company has expanded into 14 countries globally, including Russia, the United States and Europe, and is expanding its position as a global skincare brand. K-Beauty is further enhancing its position based on its excellent product capabilities, which includes know-how and expertise in distribution.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is still in beautiful shape, and in February this year tvN 'Hi-bye, Mama!' we are planning to return through the company and are attracting great interest. Kim Tae-hee plays the ghost mother who happens when a woman who leaves her family in an accident reappears in front of her husband and daughter, who started a new life, raising fans' expectations.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200117n25675

6 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Kim Tae-hee launches as new model for skincare brand 'JM Solutions'

Actress Kim Tae-hee has become a new model for JM Solutions.

Actress Kim Tae-hee has been appointed as the new model of JM Solutions, a global skincare brand. 

On July 17, JM Solutions announced that kim tae-hee's image of beauty, from pure to glamorous, was chosen as a new model for JM Solutions, in line with the brand values pursued by JM Solutions.

Kim Tae-hee is synonymous with beauty in Korea and is constantly loved for her beautiful appearance, as well as her feminine charm that transcends youthfulness and elegance. As the muse of JM Solutions, Kim Tae-hee will actively communicate with consumers through various marketing channels such as TV commercials and social media. 

JM Solutions is a beauty brand born with the slogan of providing customized solutions for every beauty solution on the planet and a variety of skin needs. In addition to Asian markets such as China, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, the company has expanded into 14 countries globally, including Russia, the United States and Europe, and is expanding its position as a global skincare brand. K-Beauty is further enhancing its position based on its excellent product capabilities, which includes know-how and expertise in distribution.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is still in beautiful shape, and in February this year tvN 'Hi-bye, Mama!' we are planning to return through the company and are attracting great interest. Kim Tae-hee plays the ghost mother who happens when a woman who leaves her family in an accident reappears in front of her husband and daughter, who started a new life, raising fans' expectations.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200117n25675

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I've tried their JM Solution Water Luminous Silky Cocoon Mask Black. This has a scent of floral. Compared to the sheet masks from other K-brands, JM Solution’s are relatively higher in price. I guess because it comes in a larger packaging compared to the usual sheet masks’ packaging. JM Solution’s actually a short for ‘Journey to Miracle Solution’  :lol:

On 1/17/2020 at 9:50 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak,   during winter’s cold in SK comes a variety of Korean winter snacks and foods. Savory and sweet winter street foods like bungeoppang (carp-shaped bun), hotteok  (sugar-filled griddle cake), baked sweet potatoes, and hoppang (steamed bun), just to name a few, are all-time favorite snacks for Koreans regardless of age. Carts and stalls selling these food items increase in number as temperatures drop, becoming easily spotted at street corners, thus drawing people to warm themselves up and have a bite before continuing their way. K-sweet potato has purple-brown skins and a creamy, yellowish flesh.  :lol:

Hi @willenette

l love buns and mini cakes, like those that you mentioned. I would say that these type of snacks are quite commonly found through Asia, as the ingredients are more or less the same. Flour, eggs, sugar/molasses/honey and butter/oil as the main ingredients. What differentiate are the additional ingredients and shapes. How they are cooked, to me, does not matter. They all come out warm and tasty.  I love sweet potatoes too. I come across lots of them from Japan. In your opinion,  is the Korean version the same as the Japanese?

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I've tried their JM Solution Water Luminous Silky Cocoon Mask Black. This has a scent of floral. Compared to the sheet masks from other K-brands, JM Solution’s are relatively higher in price. I guess because it comes in a larger packaging compared to the usual sheet masks’ packaging. JM Solution’s actually a short for ‘Journey to Miracle Solution’  :lol:

Thank you, @willenette, for giving me some information about JM Solution. I’ve no idea about it before this. After readying your post, I checked the net and discover some high profile K-celebs as their spokespersons. That speaks well of its standing in the Korean skincare  market. Are you still using the products? As for me, I’m using the Melvita range. I guess with this new commercial, it could mean that KTH’s contract with Celtrion is near end, if not ended already. I think there’s another new commercial contract lined up. Looking forward to that too. :D

On 1/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

l love buns and mini cakes, like those that you mentioned. I would say that these type of snacks are quite commonly found through Asia, as the ingredients are more or less the same. Flour, eggs, sugar/molasses/honey and butter/oil as the main ingredients. What differentiate are the additional ingredients and shapes. How they are cooked, to me, does not matter. They all come out warm and tasty.  I love sweet potatoes too. I come across lots of them from Japan. In your opinion,  is the Korean version the same as the Japanese?

Hi Nancyzak they look pretty much the same to me, the same thing with the taste. I guess sometimes the texture and taste will vary based on growing conditions. Do you know that the skin of a sweet potato is edible?  Eating the skin will add more nutrition. Also, baking them is a better choice than boiling. :lol:

On 1/18/2020 at 3:31 PM, Nancyzak said:

Thank you, @willenette, for giving me some information about JM Solution. I’ve no idea about it before this. After readying your post, I checked the net and discover some high profile K-celebs as their spokespersons. That speaks well of its standing in the Korean skincare  market. Are you still using the products? As for me, I’m using the Melvita range. I guess with this new commercial, it could mean that KTH’s contract with Celtrion is near end, if not ended already. I think there’s another new commercial contract lined up. Looking forward to that too. :D

Nancyzak, I'm still using it once in a while...............I've tried Melvita Argan Oil. I used it for hair mask and leave on for 10 minutes & most of the time I leave it as is without rinsing. I love it since it's rose-scented. :lol:

• Like 1

Lee Min-ho, Lee Dong-wook and Park Seo-joon, 2020 Dramas Overflow With Top Stars

There are over a 100 dramas a year and this has its downs for productions and ups for viewers. The keyword for this year is ' fantasy ' and ' well-made '. Top stars who are known for 'viewership guarantee' are standing in line with dramas for the year.

photo1144345.jpg

Fantasy is also used as a device for dramatic emotion. TvN's "Hi Bye Mama" and SBS's "Alice" are some good examples. For the first time in 5 years, actress Kim Tae-hee comes back with the motherly character of Cha Yoo-ri in "Hi Bye Mama", about the 49-day 'reincarnation project' of a ghost mother to become a human being, the husband who started a new life after overcoming the great pain of losing his wife, and their child. Kim Hee-sun stars in "Alice", a story about a man and a woman who part forever through death, going beyond dimensions and meeting once again, like magic. Gong Hee-jung, a drama critic, said, "It is an unusual trend that fantasy is so favored in dramas.The expansion of the world's perspective is noticeable", she said. "It is also seen as a strategy aimed at the desire of viewers to dream about another world or become a superhuman, because they are tired of living in a crowded world".

The reason why dramas are so looked forward to this year is because some are releasing second seasons of popular dramas. It seems to be the result of the global OTT trend, which presents seasonal dramas overseas, and the increasingly improving filming environment.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : news.kmib.co.kr/artic...

Translation : Hancinema

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak they look pretty much the same to me, the same thing with the taste. I guess sometimes the texture and taste will vary based on growing conditions. Do you know that the skin of a sweet potato is edible?  Eating the skin will add more nutrition. Also, baking them is a better choice than boiling. :lol:

Hi @willenette, thank you for the additional information. That brings to mind the potato skin menu in some western recipes. I shall try baking the sweet potato with skin next time! :D

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

This is KTH’s second new line up commercial contract that I mentioned previously, as the muse to the brand, Olivia Lauren.

Swipe for more images in the IG below:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the pictures & the info about her new endorsement. Olivia Lauren specializes suitcases, office and travel bags. IDK if they're into clothing, though.............Maybe? :lol:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the pictures & the info about her new endorsement. Olivia Lauren specializes suitcases, office and travel bags. IDK if they're into clothing, though.............Maybe? :lol:

Hi @willenette, I guess this is another South Korean that is gaining popularity? I think they are into women clothing, judging by the IG postings. Do check them out. The fashion and style suit KTH. :lol:

*** Looks like this is good. :lol:

Kim Tae Hee Talks About Playing A Ghost Mom In Upcoming Drama

33582666c43840bf98b0c164b73f8559.jpeg?s=

Kim Tae Hee, returning to the small screen for the first time in three years with tvN’s upcoming drama “Hi Bye, Mama!” talked about her new character, a ghost mom.

“Hi Bye, Mama!” is about a woman named Cha Yu Ri (played by Kim Tae Hee), who, after passing away in a tragic accident, is able to return to her husband (Jo Kang Hwa, played by Lee Kyu Hyung) and daughter for 49 days as a ghost.

Kim Tae Hee said, “Cha Yu Ri’s simplicity and positivity is really similar to me. I think I was naturally drawn to Cha Yu Ri. Because the drama came to me after I became a mother to a daughter, I was able to relate more to Cha Yu Ri’s situation. I tried to inject a lot of myself and my own manner of speaking into the character to portray her naturally.”

In the latest stills for the drama, Cha Yu Ri is a ghost, roaming the world after never having had the chance to hold her daughter. We also see Cha Yu Ri is smiling brightly as a “genie of the ghost world” who helps solve problems for her fellow ghosts at the columbarium.

“Hi Bye, Mama!” premieres in February. Watch the latest teaser for the drama here.

kim-tae-hee-hi-bye-mama-1.jpg

kim-tae-hee-hi-bye-mama1.jpg

Source (1) / soompi

30 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette, I guess this is another South Korean that is gaining popularity? I think they are into women clothing, judging by the IG postings. Do check them out. The fashion and style suit KTH. :lol:

Nancyzak, Olivia Lauren is just one of other brands under Sejung’s wing. This brand is a low- to medium-cost fashion brand for men and women.  This will be in good hands under KTH's endorsement...... :lol:

• Like 1