Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

7 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

@YuriXGanghwaFan I discover the few times that I posted the TvN youtube/IG links here, they went unavailable in no time. Sigh. So, I have edited by posting the fan’s postings.

Yes, there is too much not to love about HBM and likewise Yuri x Gang Hwa. There’s 4 more episodes to go. I am hopeful for a great ending for all, whether Yuri remains on earth or ascending to heaven (which is also a happy event for her, as she leaves with peace and happiness and, she was loved by Gang Hwa and I’m sure she will remain forever loved in a corner of his heart for the rest of his life). Let’s watch the special programme for the interview, BTS scenes, etc ......for clues! 

Same @Nancyzak unnie! Idk why it says “not available in your country”. I like that this thread of Hi BYE MAMA is active!  Many different opinions about the alternate endings are surfacing. Of course, I have mine as well. If I have more time, I will post it here as it is kinda detailed. Haha! I imagined it in my head already. haha!

Excited for this weekends’s Making Film & Preview for the next episode!

HI BYE MAMA, FIGHTING!!! :)

P.S. I just found this image from the press con.. I want to see the video too! But I can’t find it.. :(

202002181452784914_2821800027582705797.j

Hi @YuriXGanghwaFan, the press con was done via Vlive. So not many photos and videos on it (that I know of). I’ll post if I come across it. 

The preview of episode 13 is out. Seems like the focus is on GH, YR and MJ, and GH is torn between them. :( Going over to the drama thread to check out! :)

KTH updated her IG today:

And the news report:

Seo In Guk Shows Support For Fellow Ulsan Native Kim Tae Hee And Her Drama “Hi Bye, Mama”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392346wpp/seo-in-guk-shows-support-for-fellow-ulsan-native-kim-tae-hee-and-her-drama-hi-bye-mama

7616883beaea43b38851e54fd1d473f4.jpeg?s=

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @YuriXGanghwaFan, the press con was done via Vlive. So not many photos and videos on it (that I know of). I’ll post if I come across it. 

The preview of episode 13 is out. Seems like the focus is on GH, YR and MJ, and GH is torn between them. :( Going over to the drama thread to check out! :)

KTH updated her IG today:

And the news report:

Seo In Guk Shows Support For Fellow Ulsan Native Kim Tae Hee And Her Drama “Hi Bye, Mama”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392346wpp/seo-in-guk-shows-support-for-fellow-ulsan-native-kim-tae-hee-and-her-drama-hi-bye-mama

7616883beaea43b38851e54fd1d473f4.jpeg?s=

Wooooow!!! I guess people from Ulsan are handsome & beautiful unnie @Nancyzak! So nice of him to send it to KTH! 

P.S.  the preview of ep 13 made me sad specially when I’ve read the transcript..

I guess my ship will never sail again.. but!

I will keep on watching because I love seeing Ganghwa, Yuri & Seowoo! They’re like a part of my daily routine now. That’s why it might be difficult for me when we reach ep 16. What to watch next.. :(

unnie, please inform me too if there is a link of the special episode! Even if it’s RAW, I would love to watch it!

Thank you, unnie!

Ahh..If only I can buy tteokbokki while watching Hi Bye, Mama.. :)

HiByeMama_12_00011.jpg

HI BYE MAMA, FIGHTING!!! 

• Like 1

Hi @YuriXGanghwaFan, I found segments of the HBM Special Broadcast for HBM that was aired yesterday in VODA and Kakao TV, but unfortunately I can’t watch it because not available in my country. Perhaps it will appear in YouTube one day, soon I hope and with English translation!

Oh by the way, do not quote the images, IGs and videos in your posting. It’s one of those don’t in Soompi’s rules. When you quote, delete them.

I tried tteobokki. Can’t say I like it. I prefer other Korean dishes like Samgyetang and other Korean soups. I like the spring onion pancake/Pajeon too. I do that when free and have some spring onions to spare.

• Like 1

News like below is reported every now and then. KTH’s IQ is 148 and she scored 100% in all her subjects in middle high school.

9 Korean Celebrities Who Are Incredibly Intelligent

You’ll be shocked by what they accomplished as students.

2f0Hap4nZdapiw3FvVovthh_UoXek8ScfxDvAYSo

- skipped unrelated -

7. Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee might be known for beautiful visuals, but she also has the brains. When she was a student, she got accepted into Seoul National University, which is considered the most prestigious university in Korea.

uVMMp-G_ygCtCcT-oR8vTs-8OWxyi-0QQ4xwMPr4

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-celebrities-incredibly-intelligent/

• Insightful 1

Google English translation of the news on the special broadcast yesterday.

'Hi-by Mama' Kim Tae-hee "Lee Gyu-hyung, look at your husband's eyes.

2020040500221_0.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Park So-young] 'Hi-Bai, Mama!' Presented another fun with a special broadcast containing spectating points selected by actors and making videos full of laughter. Up to 13 previews were released to the public, raising expectations for the broadcast.

Read more here:

Spoiler

On the 4th, tvN Saturday drama 'Hi-Bai, Mama!' (Director Yu Je-won, drama Kwon Hye-joo, production studio Dragon, MI / hereinafter 'Habama') special was broadcast. The '49th Reincarnation Project Report' summarizing the episodes, the scenes selected by the actors, the spectator points in the second half, and 13 previews that have never been released have been added to catch the viewers' attention.

On this day's special broadcast, the scenes selected by leading actors such as Kim Tae-hee, Lee Gyu-hyung, Go Bo-gyeol, Shin Dong-mi, and Oh U-sik were directly selected. First, after the death of Cha Yu-ri (Kim Tae-hee), Cho Kang-hwa (Lee Gyu-hyung) shed tears in tears, said Kim Tae-hee, “In that situation, I was suddenly unable to concentrate. It's getting harder and I feel sorry for Ganghwa because I'm too short, so I looked at Ganghwa and looked at me with her husband's eyes. In addition, Kim Tae-hee cited Lee Gyu-hyung's acting as a scene that I would like to praise and cannot accept Cha Yu-ri's death in the operating room. “I was creepy even when I was lying with my eyes closed,” he praised his partner's acting, and caught his eye.

In response to this, Lee Gyu-hyung chose Kim Tae-hee's god as a scene he would like to praise. He mentioned the scenes of Cha Yu-ri's confession that she couldn't leave Lee Seung-woo because she wanted to catch up with Seo-woo, who was growing up, and said, “When I monitor at home, I remember crying and crying.” Lee Kyu-hyung said that it was difficult to express the shock of Cho Kang-hwa, who discovered that Yuri Cha had been around as a ghost for 5 years. Delivered. The secret of the two 'chemies' of the two was warm, confirming that they were 'faith' to each other.

Go Bo-gyeol, who has always been calmly expressing emotions, has been well received by Go Min-jung, who is well-received about the process of changing gradually, telling a sincere story about his character. When Min-jung Oh asked about the pros and cons of living as an 'outsider', he said, “When you are in an adverse situation against yourself or someone else's wound, you go out of the way without facing front. "It has the advantage of not having a big event, but it has the disadvantage of being too sick inside." The pros and cons of turning to 'Insa (Insider)' have been reduced in pain and the fact that someone (by violent action) can hurt someone. Next, when Gobogyeol asked whether he was actually 'Ahsa' or 'Insa,' he answered "Ahsahasa" to reveal the wrong charm. “It's straightforward to those close to you,” said Ko Bo-gyeol. "I felt that what I felt while playing Oh Min-jung could be better if I could be honest even if it was awkward."

Interviews with Ko Hyun-jung, Gye-sang Shin and Dong-mi Shin, who are in charge of pleasure in Habama, and Oh U-sik, were also released. As a couple in charge of laughter with breathless breathing, both of them chose the scene of the funeral of Cha Yu-ri, the 8th epilog, as an impressive scene. “Even when I took it, I was solemn. Everyone was standing with the feeling of sending a real dead friend. ”

'Habama' is also loved as a narration that stimulates emotion and empathy. The actors picked up a memorable narration and revealed why they came in contact with them in particular. “Everyone has to go through a dark tunnel once in life.“Long and long tunnels that seem to be unable to see the light again,” he explained. Shin Dong-mi picked the narration that “There was no place in the world where our attitude to farewell was good,” and “We are awkward ghosts who broke up with farewells and ghosts. The narration that shows our drama most accurately. ”

In addition, Kim Tae-hee showed affection by explaining Seo Woo-jin, who is causing a smile every time with a cute charm as a 'hidden protagonist'. Kim Tae-hee, who said, “Thanks to Seo, I am really helped in expressing maternal love.” At the actual shooting scene, she looked after Seojin as a real mother. On the other hand, Lee Gyu-hyung showed Seowoojin a playful dad's face and laughed.In addition, interviews with a glimpse of Lee Kyu-hyung, who is in charge of laughter as a tee-up chemist, and Oh's best friend Kemi, as well as making laughter in full bloom, have been released, causing a laughter.

Finally, the actors pointed to the future spectator point and did not forget to ask for the shooter. Kim Tae-hee said, “In the beginning, 'My daughter, Seowoo, only needs to be good.' But Yuri wants to live more and more. As the 49th is approaching, I hope you can watch how Yuri's fate will be decided. ” Lee Kyu-hyung said, “Will Ganghwa know the truth and resolve it or not, will we move to do the best we can from Ganghwa? It will be fun to watch the situation that arises from it, ”said Ko Bo-gyeol. You can see it. ”

Meanwhile, in the last 12 episodes, Jo Kang-wha faced the truth that Cha Yuri became a ghost for 5 years and hovered beside her. After Cho Kang-hwa's ending when she learned a shocking fact, viewers' curiosity grew. In this special broadcast, the scene where Jo Kang-hwa, who learned the secret of reincarnation, talks with Cha Yu-ri, was surprised and caught the eye. In the public video, Cha Yuri confessed, “There is someone else where I should be and I was sick.” On the other hand, “Crying by yourself is 10 million times worse than that. I wanted you to put me down and hold on to your remaining life. So don't blame yourself. ” In addition, Cha Yuri confessed that Jo Seo-woo sees a ghost, and Jo Kang-hwa went out to tell Min-jung Oh why she should change the House Assistant. Here, the scene suddenly disappears and a scene suggesting that the crisis is coming is raised, raising expectations.

This time Cha Yu-ri became eager to live as she passed, Oh Min-jung who kept Jo Kang-hwa by filling his vacant space, and Jo Kang-hwa who learned the truth of Cha Yu-ri. Attention is paid to the fate of three unpredictable people. 'Hi-Bai, Mama! The 13th will be broadcast on tvN at 9pm on the 11th (Sat).

출처 : http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/04/05/2020040500221.html

Hi-Bai, Mama' Kim Tae-hee, Seowoojin's affectionately "helps motherhood acting"

1586005133183527.jpg

[Reporter of Ex-Sports News Soo-Yeon Lim] 'Hi-Bai, Mama' Kim Tae-Hee showed affection for Seo Jin. 
In the special episode '49 Day Reincarnation Project Report 'of the tvN Saturday drama' Hi-Bai, Mama ', aired on the 4th, Kim Tae-hee picked Seojin as the most troubled actor. 
'S Photos in @margotrobbie Instagram Account margotrobbie 
On this day, Kim Tae-hee said about Seo Woo-jin, who played the role of daughter Jo Seo-woo. I received it. " 
Therefore, Seowoo Cho chose the scene of being friendly with Kim Tae-hee as the best scene in 'Hi-Bimama' and said, "I played with a ghost mother, doll play and airplane." 
In particular, Taehee Kim and Seowoo Woo talked about each other's opinions during the acting, and actively performed, and Kim Tae-hee said, "I understand everything about Jo Seowoo. 

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1254776

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @YuriXGanghwaFan, I found segments of the HBM Special Broadcast for HBM that was aired yesterday in VODA and Kakao TV, but unfortunately I can’t watch it because not available in my country. Perhaps it will appear in YouTube one day, soon I hope and with English translation!

Oh by the way, do not quote the images, IGs and videos in your posting. It’s one of those don’t in Soompi’s rules. When you quote, delete them.

I tried tteobokki. Can’t say I like it. I prefer other Korean dishes like Samgyetang and other Korean soups. I like the spring onion pancake/Pajeon too. I do that when free and have some spring onions to spare.

Ow thank you for the reminder about the rule unni @Nancyzak Next time I will delete them :)

So sad that they are not allowing us to view the videos.. Yes, I do hope that it will appear in YouTube one day!!

I haven’t tried tteokboki but since I have high tolerance for spicy foods, I think I can handle it hehe. I love samgyetang too unnie! Next time I will try cooking Pajeon, I’ve done Kimchi bokkeumbap & hotteok, there are lots of videos in YTon how to cook korean food & from that I cook them and I realaize that Korean foods are sit to my liking!

this waiting time for new eps to be uploaded is killing me unnie haha! 

2 hours ago, YuriXGanghwaFan said:

Ow thank you for the reminder about the rule unni @Nancyzak Next time I will delete them :)

So sad that they are not allowing us to view the videos.. Yes, I do hope that it will appear in YouTube one day!!

I haven’t tried tteokboki but since I have high tolerance for spicy foods, I think I can handle it hehe. I love samgyetang too unnie! Next time I will try cooking Pajeon, I’ve done Kimchi bokkeumbap & hotteok, there are lots of videos in YTon how to cook korean food & from that I cook them and I realaize that Korean foods are sit to my liking!

this waiting time for new eps to be uploaded is killing me unnie haha! 

Yes, @YuriXGanghwaFan, the waiting is like forever, hahaha...made worse by the suspense full episode 13! This is the time for Yu Ri to step up her game if she intends to become human and real mother to SW!!!  :tired::bawling:

Ermm, we need to be careful not to discuss to much HBM here. Another Soompi rule that there’s a drama thread for drama talks. I think it’s high time for me to pay a visit at HBM drama thread...:lol:

• Like 1

Child Actor Seo Woojin Showed Adorable Confidence in His Pretty Visual, Recalling His Childhood(?) in The Behind Video of 'Hi Bye, Mama!'

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/04/06/child-actor-seo-woojin-showed-adorable-confidence-in-his-pretty-visual-recalling-his-childhood-in-the-behind-video-of-hi-bye-mama-342726

large_1c5e29b9c2747d69e4ff3aef7abb69dc5c

• Love 1

On 5 April 2020 at 4:40 PM, Nancyzak said:

Images of KTH released by her agency Story J Company, not too long ago.

More images here:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27585318&memberNo=46966513&navigationType=push

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this picture. Her beauty at 40 is timeless even after bearing (2) children. She still carries that youthful glow. She's happy indeed! It's the key to beauty. Her beauty is truly worthy of praise.  :P

• Like 1

Report on K-celebs’ beauty survey was reported below.

Now is the younger generation that has taken over the top list. Congratulations everyone on the list, including KTH! 

Fans Voted For The Top 20 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses Of All Time

They’re all stunning, of course!

auX0BRlvRaO3UJNsjE0sGE2RAqyrZP6rJelFCLl4

Popular Korean entertainment voting website KingChoice recently had fans vote for the most handsome Korean actors of all time, and to go along with it, they also had a poll to vote for the most beautiful Korean actress of all time! After several weeks of voting, the results are in. Here are the fan-voted top 20 most beautiful Korean actresses in the industry.

- skipped unrelated -

12. Kim Tae Hee

ntonXE2TVKZcTsUktUkyZ7x3OHVPCgYlC36lXkTw

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/fans-voted-top-20-beautiful-korean-actresses-time/

KTH’s coffee and snacks treats for crew of Hi bye, Mama.

Spoiler

News article:

Thank you for the coffee tea carved with the face of the staff, Kim Tae-hee of "Hi bye, Mama

202004101101769505_1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee thanked the team for their "High Buy, Mama!" team in the cable channel TVN's weekend drama "Hi bye, Mama!".

In the photo released, Kim Tae-hee sends a coffee cup to the "Hi bye, Mama!" shoot. On the placard next to the coffee car, you'll be asked, 'Hi-bye, mama!' The protagonist of the. It was a pleasure and an honor to be together. I appreciate it. And I respect ♥" message was written. 

In particular, the faces of all the crew members are engraved underneath the phrase. You can feel the warm thym of Kim Tae-hee, who took care of every member of the crew, from the director to the youngest staff. 

Kim Tae-hee said, 'Hi bye, Mama!' She is a perfect makeover and a changeable charm to protect her daughter from the 'Ghost Mom' tea glass, which captivates the Anbang Theater every week. 

Meanwhile, 'Hi bye, Mama!' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 9pm on tvN. 

https://news.nate.com/view/20200410n17736

Only 3 episodes left now, when will we see her again in a new project  :bawling:   I understand that her priority now is her family and i am so happy that she’s married to Rain who is caring and loving but i hope it won’t take another 5 years before we see in another drama. :bawling:

• Like 1