Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

On 2/14/2020 at 11:38 AM, Nancyzak said:

Thank you to IGer for sharing the news.

This is so great! I was actually reading an article yesterday about how difficult it is for single mothers in South Korea.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nancyzak said:

Awww, the child actress, at the coffee truck for KTH at filming site.

She is so tiny. So cute!:heart:

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee Shares What She Realized While Acting In New tvN Drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383782wpp/kim-tae-hee-shares-what-she-realized-while-acting-in-new-tvn-drama

Netizens rave over Kim Tae Hee's beauty after she announces her return to the small screen

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/netizens-rave-over-kim-tae-hees-beauty-after-she-announces-her-return-to-the-small-screen

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Credit all images below : as tagged/rightful owners.

Reveal hidden contents

2020021818263115264-540x810.jpg

2020021818264187645-540x809.jpg

2020021818260784089-540x747.jpg

2020021818260237187-540x360.jpg

01.21801283.1.jpg

20200218174618_1425910_540_810.jpg

202002181522771064_5e4b87201d596.jpg
AKR20200218137400005_01_i.jpg

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the brand of her clothes during presscon. I love it! NICE..... Ruffles, Lace and Figure-Flattering Silhouettes Define Self-Portrait’s Design. This is a London-based brand founded by Malaysian designerThe brand produces beautiful designer dresses that are ideal for social events and parties. They look so feminine. :lol:

17 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi Unni Nancyzak & Willinette..

How've u been.. miss you so much.. So greatful to have u here and keep update the news.. love you to the moon and back !!!

Eagerly waiting for our Goddess drama..

Been a long time and am not used to soompi thread..

Paris Hilton is also like this dress too since she give a comment heart on IG's original photo..

Credit all images below : as tagged/rightful owners.

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the brand of her clothes during presscon. I love it! NICE..... Ruffles, Lace and Figure-Flattering Silhouettes Define Self-Portrait’s Design. This is a London-based brand founded by Malaysian designerThe brand produces beautiful designer dresses that are ideal for social events and parties. They look so feminine. :lol:

Hi @willenette you are welcome dear. I agree the dress is well made and suitable for the  press con occasion, but to be very honest, I wish the cast members had worn something more cheerful/with some colours. The contrast between the black dressing and the light background is a bit blinding to me. Oh well, that’s just my personal taste...:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kimbee said:

Hello my dear @Kimbee, thank you for making an appearance here. It has been like what, 5 years ago since you dropped by? How times fly lol. Welcome back! Hope you drop by more often, either here or at the Soompi drama’s thread to add some jazz to the raves and rants. Looking forward to it!:D:wub:

p/s. Oh Paris Hilton also likes KTH’s dress? That’s nice!

22 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette you are welcome dear. I agree the dress is well made and suitable for the  press con occasion, but to be very honest, I wish the cast members had worn something more cheerful/with some colours. The contrast between the black dressing and the light background is a bit blinding to me. Oh well, that’s just my personal taste...:lol:

Nancyzak, somehow, you have a point here - that I do agree with you. Black is somewhat a depressing color. As opposed to black, white usually has a positive connotation. Black can have a morbid feeling.  However, black can be dignified and showy with sophistication. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hello my dear @Kimbee, thank you for making an appearance here. It has been like what, 5 years ago since you dropped by? How times fly lol. Welcome back! Hope you drop by more often, either here or at the Soompi drama’s thread to add some jazz to the raves and rants. Looking forward to it!:D:wub:

p/s. Oh Paris Hilton also likes KTH’s dress? That’s nice!

5 years!! Thats hillarious.. LOL

i'll try to drop by then.. :lol:

Am mature now.. i dont think i can rant just like the old days.. Hahaaaahaa

Yepp.. Unni can check it on comment section below.. :D

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, somehow, you have a point here - that I do agree with you. Black is somewhat a depressing color. As opposed to black, white usually has a positive connotation. Black can have a morbid feeling.  However, black can be dignified and showy with sophistication. :lol:

@willenette, it’s true, black is sophistication. As you know, black is one of KTH’s favorite colours. The other one is white. Perhaps organizer could dim the lights a bit at the press con and have a darker tone for the backdrop. It should turn out nicer for the effects. Well, that’s past now. Now looking forward to the drama and a big bang on the rating! :lol:

38 minutes ago, Kimbee said:

5 years!! Thats hillarious.. LOL

i'll try to drop by then.. :lol:

Am mature now.. i dont think i can rant just like the old days.. Hahaaaahaa

Yepp.. Unni can check it on comment section below.. :D

Thank you for the share! I would say KTH dresses it so well. She is blessed with a good figure for it despite having 2 kids now! Clap, clap...:wub:

Temperature at the drama thread is cool. It should go well with your maturity. Anyway, most happy to see you here as well. Let’s hold hands and give this thread some boosts with KTH and Hi bye, Mama, btses and all!!! :lol:

19 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Thank you for the share! I would say KTH dresses it so well. She is blessed with a good figure for it despite having 2 kids now! Clap, clap...:wub:

Temperature at the drama thread is cool. It should go well with your maturity. Anyway, most happy to see you here as well. Let’s hold hands and give this thread some boosts with KTH and Hi bye, Mama, btses and all!!! :lol:

Yepp.. i couldnt agree more that kth dress it well.. even after went wif 2 kids.. envy..... !!

Please never let go of my hand unnie.. :wub:

Hope her husband visit her on set wif their daughter.. LOL 

My delulu mind is start to going wild... omo.. omo.. :phew:

• Like 1

Yepp.. i couldnt agree more that kth dress it well.. even after went wif 2 kids.. envy..... !!

Please never let go of my hand unnie.. :wub:

Hope her husband visit her on set wif their daughter.. LOL 

My delulu mind is start to going wild... omo.. omo.. :phew:

I think we can pin some hope on Rain visiting KTH at filming site/sending coffee truck???...fingers and toes crossed. Already he is supporting her in his subtle ways like liking postings by KTH’s bodyguard’s IG postings on her and her drama, but their kids? I think it will remain a dream... Nonetheless, let’s pray hard. Can’t know if up there decides to be kind to the fandom! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

@willenette, it’s true, black is sophistication. As you know, black is one of KTH’s favorite colours. The other one is white. Perhaps organizer could dim the lights a bit at the press con and have a darker tone for the backdrop. It should turn out nicer for the effects. Well, that’s past now. Now looking forward to the drama and a big bang on the rating! :lol:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing her favorite colors. So, the two most extreme ends of the color spectrum are her favorite.  Almost everyone has a favorite color. ... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

I think we can pin some hope on Rain visiting KTH at filming site/sending coffee truck???...fingers and toes crossed. Already he is supporting her in his subtle ways like liking postings by KTH’s bodyguard’s IG postings on her and her drama, but their kids? I think it will remain a dream... Nonetheless, let’s pray hard. Can’t know if up there decides to be kind to the fandom! :D

Hhhhhhhmmmm thats just impossible, right.. !!! They r just low key couple.. but actually i just wanna hear the news bout it eventhough we can't see a glimpse of their pic together...

We r so happy when the news bout rain comment on her manager or bodyguards is everywhere... we r hunger bout their news right.. LOL

Hhhhhhhmmmm thats just impossible, right.. !!! They r just low key couple.. but actually i just wanna hear the news bout it eventhough we can't see a glimpse of their pic together...

We r so happy when the news bout rain comment on her manager or bodyguards is everywhere... we r hunger bout their news right.. LOL

She related her character in HBM to her parenting though, in this article:

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005654534

We get a glimpse of her motherhood. :D