Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

15 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi bye, Mama.

Third teaser!

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. The 3rd teaser is quite hilarious! It's funny how Lee Kyu Hyung passed out in such a comical way when he sees his dead wife at the police station. Also funny is the reaction of the cops when they see that the woman in front of them is  dead & had died in 2015. I also LOL at KTH's facial expression. :lol:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. The 3rd teaser is quite hilarious! It's funny how Lee Kyu Hyung passed out in such a comical way when he sees his dead wife at the police station. Also funny is the reaction of the cops when they see that the woman in front of them is  dead & had died in 2015. I also LOL at KTH's facial expression. :lol:

Hahaha, @willenette, I can perfectly understand his behavior. Wife back from dead, the unthinkable thing is happening. We are in for a hilarious and comical treat, for sure! :lol:

• Like 1

Watch: Kim Tae Hee Gives Lee Kyu Hyung The Shock Of His Life In New Drama Teaser

4721af09c786496b86ece1d849cdf853.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Hi Bye, Mama!” starring Kim Tae Hee has dropped its third teaser video!

“Hi Bye, Mama!” is about a woman named Cha Yu Ri (played by Kim Tae Hee). After passing away in a tragic accident, she is able to return to her husband Jo Kang Hwa (Lee Kyu Hyung) and daughter for 49 days as a ghost.

The begins with Jo Kang Hwa stumbling into a police station after receiving a call about his wife. As soon as he makes eye contact with Cha Yu Ri, he faints and drops to the floor.

When the police comment that her death had been registered in 2015, Cha Yu Ri urges her husband to wake up. Jo Kwang Hwa remarks, “My wife died five years ago,” but falls back in his seat when he glances at Cha Yu Ri again.

Check out the full teaser below!

“Hi Bye, Mama!” premieres on February 22 at 9 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Crash Landing on You.” Check out another teaser here!

credit : soompi news

Women Dominate the Drama World, From Kim Tae-hee to Kim Hye-soo

photo1147640.jpg

The gust of female wind will become stronger this year than it was on the last.

Gong Hyo-jin (KBS 2TV's "When the Camellia Blooms"), Jang Nara (SBS's "VIP"), IU (tvN's "Hotel Del Luna"), Kim Hye-ja (jTBC's "The Light in Your Eyes") and Cho Yeo-jeong (KBS 2TV's "Woman of 9.9 Billion") are some women who starred in successful dramas last year. This year, the drama world is met with Kim Tae-hee, Kim Hye-soo, Kim Hee-sun and Choi Kang-hee.

First, Kim Tae-hee comes back with the new tvN drama "Hi Bye Mama" on the 22nd of February, after 5 years. After she married singer and actor Rain, Kim Tae-hee has taken a 5 year hiatus to focus on childcare. Her last drama was the 2015 "Yong Pal".

"Hi Bye Mama" is a fantasy drama centering around a woman named Cha Yoo-ri (Kim Tae-hee) who leaves behind a husband, Jo Kang-wha (Lee Kyu-hyung), and a child, but returns for forty nine days as a ghost. Kim Tae-hee plays the first mother role of her career now that she's a real mother.

photo1147645.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : news.tf.co.kr/read/en...

Translation : Hancinema

Yay, this is a fantastic news!

Bae Hee Sun who played Nurse Hwang in Yongpal, i.e. the nurse that was assigned to care for KTH’s character, Han Yeo Jin, while she was sedated in the hospital, has been confirmed to join KTH in Hi bye, Mama!

I’ve enjoyed watching the interactions between Nurse Hwang and HYJ in YP. It was powerful and left a lasting impact. Too bad that NH’s character was cut short quite suddenly, leaving a huge question over her actual relationship with HYJ as she died with a photo of her and HYJ (before HYJ met the accident and was forced into coma) and that very question was unanswered in the drama, or did I missed it somewhere, hmmmm.....

Anyhow, with this latest news, let’s look forward to an equally, if not more, powerful interaction of their characters in HBM!

20200130094735_1418473_1200_1825.jpg

https://news.nate.com/view/20200130n13262

her ghostly presence

2020020810280417746-768x5041937153606338

New teaser for Hi, Bye Mama! Such a cute, happy ghost. Kim Tae Hee turns on the charm as she skips through the mortal world in a bid to reunite with her family she left behind. I’m liking what I’ve seen of Lee Kyu Hyung in all the teasers to date. It does seem that hubby realises that wifey is back to “haunt” them.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/02/08/her-ghostly-presence/

This is the first time I am reading that Cha Yu Ri has to find her original place within the.49 days to remain human forever. I have always assumed that she’ll be lifted up to heaven once she fulfilled her wishes within the 49 days. The story is getting more interesting! :D

Watch: Kim Tae Hee Is Thrilled People Can See Her In Upcoming tvN Drama

8376990073694ae9afbf60875678ff8a.jpeg?s=

Read the article and watch the teaser here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381892wpp/watch-kim-tae-hee-is-thrilled-people-can-see-her-in-upcoming-tvn-drama