Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Credit: 연합뉴스TV

Rain-Kim Tae-hee, welcome second daughter’s, Maternal and Baby Health / YonhapnewsTV

Rain-Kim Tae-hee, in the second daughter's arms "Mother and Baby Health"

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee got their second daughter.

The agency, StoryJ Company, said, "Kim Tae-hee gave birth to her second daughter at the Moche hospital in Seoul this morning."

The agency added that both mothers and babies are in good health and are resting in the care and blessings of their families.

The couple, married in 2017, got their first daughter in October of the same year.

• Love 1

It’s daughter #2 for Kim Tae Hee + Rain!

September 19, 2019

Congratulations to the couple! They welcomed their second child, another girl, on September 19. Rain is gonna be ruled by all his three girls. HEH. Kim Tae Hee’s agency made the announcement just awhile ago. I’m soooooo happy for them. Love this couple.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/09/19/its-daughter-2-for-kim-tae-hee-rain/

• Like 2

Rain and Kim Tae-hee Welcome Second Child

photo1102823.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee and singer Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) are now parents to two children.

Kim Tae-hee's agency announced on the 19th that she gave birth to a second daughter in the morning.

It added that the mother and child are both in stable condition and are with family.

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae-hee tied the knot after a 5 year relationship in January of 2017. They had their first daughter ten months later, in October 2017.

Source : /www.hankyung.com/ent...

Translation : Hancinema

• Love 1

Actress Kim Tae-hee gives birth to second daughter

SEOUL, Sept. 19 (Yonhap) -- Actress Kim Tae-hee and singer Rain, one of South Korea's most prominent star couples, had their second daughter on Thursday, the actress' management agency, Story J Company, said.

"We would like to share good news about Kim Tae-hee and Jung Ji-hoon couple's new family member. Kim gave birth to her second child, a daughter, today at a hospital in Seoul," the agency said in a statement. Jung Ji-hoon is Rain's real name.

"Both mother and daughter are in good health, and are resting with the care and blessings of their family." the agency said.

As an actress, Kim will do her best to restart her career as early as possible, the agency added.

The couple tied the knot in 2017. Kim gave birth to her first daughter in October the same year.

Since 2015, Kim has not appeared in any films or dramas.

AEN20190919008200325_01_i_P4.jpg

credit : Yonhap News

• Like 1

Actress Kim Tae-hee Has Another Baby Girl

2019092000735_0.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee and singer Rain welcomed their second child on Thursday.

"Kim gave birth to a baby girl. Both the mother and the baby are healthy," Kim's management agency said in a press release the same day.

It added, "As an actress, Kim also hopes to return to her fans someday."

Kim and Rain married in January 2017. Their first daughter was born later that year.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

• Like 1

Rain, Kim Tae-hee welcome second child

optimize

By Dong Sun-hwa

Top singer Rain and his actress wife Kim Tae-hee have had a second child.

Kim gave birth to her second daughter Tuesday morning at a hospital in Seoul, according to her agency, Story J Company. The actress and her baby are "in good health," it said.

"We want to deliver good news that Kim and her husband have welcomed a new family member," the agency said. "Thank you for your celebration."

Kim ― praised as one of the most beautiful Korean women by her fans ― made her screen debut as a TV commercial model in 2000. She has starred in several hits including drama "Stairway to Heaven" (2003) and "Iris" (2009).

Kim married Rain in January 2017 and the couple had their first daughter in October that year.

In June, she grabbed public attention after buying a 2.4 billion won ($2 million) house in Irvine, California.

credit : Korea Times

• Like 1

*** I'm happy that this couple have gone this far. As far as I remember back then in one of his appearances in a variety show, Rain said he wanted to marry and have two daughters. It's what you called "God's blessing"  -  :P

Rain and Kim Tae Hee announce the birth of their second baby

82535981.5.jpg

source : NetizenBuzz

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee and Rain Welcome Healthy Arrival of Second Daughter

ockoalaSeptember 20, 2019

zxczx.jpg

It’s kinda adorable to think that original K-pop hunk Rain is the daddy to two daughters and by all accounts the kind of daddy who dotes on his little princess(es). Rain and Kim Tae Hee wed in early 2017 and had their first child a daughter later that year. They waited two more years and this week welcome the arrival of their second child also a daughter. It’s going to be a total estrogen show in the Jung household and Rain says he’s elated to have two little girls to raise. Congrats to this high profile couple who have managed to date, get married, and have children all in a low key way. Keep on rocking the happy married life.

zxczc.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/09/20/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-welcome-healthy-arrival-of-second-daughter/

KTH was mentioned.

kim rae won picks the actress he had the best chemistry with

September 30, 2019

2019092413154189813720718444879905644.jp

When asked which actress he had the best chemistry with, Kim Rae Won picked his Doctors co-star, Park Shin Hye. I didn’t watch the programme in which he was asked the question, but from the image and text, he was reportedlyasked to choose from Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Tae Hee, Im Soo Jung, Song Hye Kyo, Moon Geun Young and of course, Park Shin Hye. I wondered why the host left out Shin Se Kyung and Won Jin Ah, who, ironically, worked with him in his most recent works. Then again, he has done so many projects that the most well-known were and/or more prominent actresses, were probably picked.

I actually agree with him even though I’ve never been fond of Park Shin Hye. I would go with Jung Ryeo Won for second place, followed by Kim Tae Hee. However, I would luuuuurve to see him reunite with Kim Tae Hee. They could act as professors at Seoul National University instead… heh.

That being said, I’m excited too about his upcoming rom-com with Gong Hyo Jin and the kind of chemistry they would produce.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/09/30/kim-rae-won-picks-the-actress-he-had-the-best-chemistry-with/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Tae Hee Considering Offer To Appear In 1st Drama In Almost 5 Years

1c73b99d1ba945fa84cdd25a40e43c57.jpeg?s=

Kim Tae Hee may be making her return as an actress!

On October 16, it was reported that Kim Tae Hee would be leading a new tvN drama. Her agency Story J Company responded to the reports and stated, “It’s true that Kim Tae Hee has received an offer to appear in the new tvN drama, but no decision has been made yet.”

The drama Kim Tae Hee has been offered is tentatively called “Hello, Mom” and is set to air early next year. If she accepts the role, this will be her first drama in almost five years. Her last project was the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Gang Doctor,” which ended in 2015.

During her time away from the acting industry, Kim Tae Hee has been focusing on her family life. She married Rain in 2017, and the couple now have two children together with Kim Tae Hee giving birth to their second daughter in September.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

KIM TAE HEE RECEIVES OFFER TO STAR IN TVN DRAMA

htm_201910161418454218859951356331478129

Kim Tae Hee is reportedly considering an offer to star in a tvN drama with the working title, Hello Mom. It is about a ghost who becomes a human again for 49 days through a reincarnation project. In her temporal period as a human being, she spends time with her husband and child whom she left behind five years earlier. This is supposedly a healing tale about coping with bereavement and learning to live life again after losing a loved one. This sounds pretty much like the Son Ye Jin-So Ji Sub movie, Be With You.

The drama is slated to air in January 2020, which is not really far away. If Kim Tae Hee accepts the offer, this will be her comeback drama after five years. If she does accept the offer, I’ll be super curious to see who will play the male lead.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/10/16/kim-tae-hee-receives-offer-to-star-in-tvn-drama/

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

KIM TAE HEE RECEIVES OFFER TO STAR IN TVN DRAMA

Kim Tae Hee is reportedly considering an offer to star in a tvN drama with the working title, Hello Mom. It is about a ghost who becomes a human again for 49 days through a reincarnation project. In her temporal period as a human being, she spends time with her husband and child whom she left behind five years earlier. This is supposedly a healing tale about coping with bereavement and learning to live life again after losing a loved one. This sounds pretty much like the Son Ye Jin-So Ji Sub movie, Be With You.

The drama is slated to air in January 2020, which is not really far away. If Kim Tae Hee accepts the offer, this will be her comeback drama after five years. If she does accept the offer, I’ll be super curious to see who will play the male lead.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/10/16/kim-tae-hee-receives-offer-to-star-in-tvn-drama/

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing MORE about this good news. I'm curious & excited who are being considered for the husband & the child for this drama in case. I've seen the movie, Be With You & the concept is similar to the film. The project would be KTH's first since "Yong Pal" from 2015. I'm curious if she's going to take this, which I hope she accepts. :P

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing MORE about this good news. I'm curious & excited who are being considered for the husband & the child for this drama in case. I've seen the movie, Be With You & the concept is similar to the film. The project would be KTH's first since "Yong Pal" from 2015. I'm curious if she's going to take this, which I hope she accepts. :P

Hi @willenette

You are welcome dear. There are many good senior male actors in SK. If KTH decides to do the drama, I’m quite sure the male lead will not disappoint. On the other hand, she just gave birth. I wonder whether she is ready to be away from her baby so soon, spending hours at filming site. But, if she is ready, why not right? We are more than ready, after waiting for 5 long years! :P:lol:

P/S. I’ve not seen Be With You.

24 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

You are welcome dear. There are many good senior male actors in SK. If KTH decides to do the drama, I’m quite sure the male lead will not disappoint. On the other hand, she just gave birth. I wonder whether she is ready to be away from her baby so soon, spending hours at filming site. But, if she is ready, why not right? We are more than ready, after waiting for 5 long years! :P:lol:

P/S. I’ve not seen Be With You.

Nancyzak I'm wondering the same thing, too. At least, we don't need to worry about her post-baby-body back.... She has been in good shape after her 1st pregnancy. She has regained her body composition right away. But, you know, I was told by my BF (he's a doctor, right?) that among moms with two or more kids, 43 percent had a harder time peeling off the pounds after their second pregnancy. According to him, it’s not your metabolism that slows down in the postpartum months – it's you. I know a K-actress who filmed the movie just months after having her first daughter.  Although, knowing KTH, I guess she will feel so guilty about being away from her newborn. :P

On 10/17/2019 at 3:44 PM, willenette said:

Nancyzak I'm wondering the same thing, too. At least, we don't need to worry about her post-baby-body back.... She has been in good shape after her 1st pregnancy. She has regained her body composition right away. But, you know, I was told by my BF (he's a doctor, right?) that among moms with two or more kids, 43 percent had a harder time peeling off the pounds after their second pregnancy. According to him, it’s not your metabolism that slows down in the postpartum months – it's you. I know a K-actress who filmed the movie just months after having her first daughter.  Although, knowing KTH, I guess she will feel so guilty about being away from her newborn. :P

Hi @willenette

I heard about it too, that it’s harder to slim down once the mother has second and subsequent children. In fact the feet also would expand in size with more pregnancies. Yes, agree that it depends on the owner of the body, as to how much work needed to slim down and the will and discipline to do it. However, I noticed that KTH is blessed with a slim body shape and is into golf and gym work outs. I believe it should not be too difficult for her to achieve a slim shape after her second birth. Ah, the work to put in on one’s body and shape, in the entertainment world. Not easy at all!

I’m sure KTH will make suitable arrangements to ensure that her second child will get the proper attention while she is at work, if she takes up the offer to act in the drama. Many acting couples who are successful in their marriage have their own formula in balancing their work life and family. I’ve no doubt KTH and Rain would have theirs too. :D

On 10/19/2019 at 4:36 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

I heard about it too, that it’s harder to slim down once the mother has second and subsequent children. In fact the feet also would expand in size with more pregnancies. Yes, agree that it depends on the owner of the body, as to how much work needed to slim down and the will and discipline to do it. However, I noticed that KTH is blessed with a slim body shape and is into golf and gym work outs. I believe it should not be too difficult for her to achieve a slim shape after her second birth. Ah, the work to put in on one’s body and shape, in the entertainment world. Not easy at all!

I’m sure KTH will make suitable arrangements to ensure that her second child will get the proper attention while she is at work, if she takes up the offer to act in the drama. Many acting couples who are successful in their marriage have their own formula in balancing their work life and family. I’ve no doubt KTH and Rain would have theirs too. :D

Hi Nancyzakye, pregnancy may increase a woman's foot size, (they say often a half or even a full shoe size) a change that appears to be permanent.  But it doesn't happen to everyone. They say that diet can cause them to swell more.  So, the belly isn't the only part of the body that expands - hahaha - :P

• Like 1