Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, my dear......................long time no chat. I miss you! I missed it! I guess they also chose the place because in California there's no snow & not very cold. Non-stop flight time from LA to Seoul is around 13 hours more or less. Fastest one-stop flight takes close to 15 hours. It's good that they're in a good location, where as you said many K-celebs have their homes, too. I think so, too - she really has to relish as early as now with her family. :P

I missed chatting with you too, my dear @willenette! My busyness with work, both in office and at home just get in the way, for months now. At times, I do not even have the time to visit this thread, but I’ll try my level best to drop by and chat, fingers crossed! :blush:

Rain is busy with the filming of his K-drama. KTH will remain below radar during her pregnancy. I wonder whether the couple will find time for their second baby moon. Or Korean couples only do their first baby moon, since it’s the first pregnancy and everything being the first is special?

"Children's education, marriage, beauty advancement" ... Kim Taehee x Seo Min Jung x Yano Shiho, Why I went to America [Oh!

[OSEN = Hajime] Why do stars make their home in the US? I know that there are reasons for children's education, marriage with loved ones, free life, etc. Recently, I was wondering about Kim Tae-hee, who lives in LA, "Is this a process for Hollywood advancement?" I have put together the stars that made nesting in the US by type.

Spoiler

# Child education

Cha In-pyo ♥ Shin Ala, Son Ji-chang ♥ O Yeon-soo, Yoon Sang ♥ Shim Hye-jin, Chung Sung-hoon ♥ Yano Shiho and others moved to the United States to educate their children.

Kim In-hee and Shin Ae-ra, Son Ji-chang and Oh Yeon-su live in Irvine, a city near Los Angeles, where Kim Tae-hee bought a luxury house. It has a high income level and a high level of education, and is also famous among Korean immigrants.

She moved her life to America for her children's education and free life in Korea, and Shin Ae la is said to spend most of her time with her children.

Sohn Ji-chang and Oh Yeon-soo decided to go to America to support their children's stable studying abroad, and Ohn Yeon-soo said, "I think children's memories are more important than money." Both husband and I grew up in defective families and family and children are important. "He said.

The Yoon Sung family released their life in the United States last year at the SBS entertainment 'Single Wife Season 2'. Singer Yoon Sang and actress Shin Hye-jin are living in Hunan's two sons and American mansions. Shim Hye-jin and her two sons are staying in the United States, and Yun Sang lives in America and South Korea.

Chu Sung-hoon and Yano Shiho live in Hawaii for their daughter Chu's love education. Yano Shiho interviewed a magazine in the past saying, "This spring, I moved the base of life from Japan to Hawaii." Yano Shiho added, "I am educating my children, time for my family, challenge for me," for the reasons why I moved from Japan to Hawaii.

Yano Shiho's Hawaiian house was unveiled at MBC 'My Little TV V2', with a spacious living room, white-toned interior, and a sea-front view.

# After marriage to America

Seo Minjung moved to the United States after marriage. He finished MBC sitcom 'High Kick without hitting' in 2007, and married Ahn Sanghoon, a Korean dentist who is one year old. Since then, she has been married to the United States of America. She returned to Korea on the 10th anniversary of the "High Kick" broadcast in 2017 and resumed broadcasting.

Kim, who was born in Korea but immigrated to the United States as an elementary school student, married Lee Ji-ho, former film director and current businessman of Harvard MBA, I got back to America with my marriage.

In February, Kim Min and Lee Ji-ho's real LA Beverly Hills Life were unveiled at the TV drama 'My wife's taste'. Kim Min was attracted the attention of Lee Ji-ho, a movie director, who was called "computer beauty" at the time of his 90's activities, and the sophisticated LA Beverly Hills Mansion, which would appear in movies.

Group Cool's glass married a 6-year-old businessman in 2014 who is a golf player and golf-related business in the United States. Currently living in the US with three children. He visited Korea for a while last month and appeared in KBS2 's men' s season 2 (hereafter 'Salim Nam 2'), and reunited with Kool 's Kim Sung - soo.

In the skyDrama 'Newcomer Husband' that was broadcasted on November 11, the main amin and Yoo Jae-hee presented the Seattle House. Yoo Jae-hee is a US military officer and attends M company, the world's largest global company, and is an MBA student at the University of Washington. The house in which the two people live has attracted attention with its modern, trendy appearance, wide interior space and luxurious interior.

In January 2013, Wonder Girls Sengye, a girl group member, married Canadian and Korean missionary James Park and settled down in Canada. It was the first actress idol to have a wedding ceremony for the first time, and it attracted attention by appearing on JTBC 'Gentile' and releasing a real marriage. Last year, he signed a contract with Polaris Entertainment to announce his return to his home country.

Kim Min-seo, who had been loved as a villain in the MBC drama 'The Year of the Sun' which was broadcasted in 2012, married an ordinary husband who is a sports agency related worker in May 2017 and set up a honeymoon home in the United States. I conducted a closed wedding ceremony with my husband, who was a non-entertainer.

201906161125776354_5d05aac026821.jpg

# Hollywood advancement, husband's outfit?

Top star Kim Tae - hee recently visited LA in the United States with her husband Rain, and bought luxury homes worth 2.3 billion won in neighboring city of Irvine. The reason for purchasing a house in Los Angeles is a process to advance to Hollywood, and speculation is that it is intended to support the husband's US activities.

However, Kim Tae-hee's agency said, "It is true that I bought a house, but I did not buy it for activities or Hollywood advancement.

Kim Tae - hee has simply raised the question of "privacy, no confirmation" and raised his curiosity.

https://news.nate.com/view/20190616n11975

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, Nancyzak said:

I missed chatting with you too, my dear @willenette! My busyness with work, both in office and at home just get in the way, for months now. At times, I do not even have the time to visit this thread, but I’ll try my level best to drop by and chat, fingers crossed! :blush:

Rain is busy with the filming of his K-drama. KTH will remain below radar during her pregnancy. I wonder whether the couple will find time for their second baby moon. Or Korean couples only do their first baby moon, since it’s the first pregnancy and everything being the first is special?

Hi Nancyzak, IDK if Korean couples traditionally having baby moon. I don't have any idea unlike other countries that most couples are usually doing..... :P Although, we know that Korean culture is very unique and full of interesting traditions. Like  in western countries most parents do not want to cling to their children. Most Koreans find this inhuman. Most would not agree that they, as individuals, should think of themselves as separate from their parents and families. The close family ties and dependencies are valued so highly in Korea.

• Like 1

*** Well, I'm curious & excited of what the gender will be of their 2nd child soon. I hope it's a baby boy this time. Traditionally, Korea has been a Confucian society, which meant that sons inherited most of the property and carried on the family name. Now, laws have changed allowing sons and daughters to inherit equally from their parents. Many young Korean couples would prefer daughters, though. There’s a Korean saying - : “There’s really no use in having a son, because they just grow up to leave you, to take care of their wives.”  In the past, your oldest son and his wife would live with you until the end of life, but that’s no longer the case. Sons are moving out when they get married, and parents are burdened with buying them new homes. This, while more elderly are living alone. :P

[HanCinema's News] First Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee Have Bought Houses in the United States

photo1072907.jpg

First Lee Byung-hun bought a two million dollar house in Los Angeles. Now, Kim Tae-hee has also bought a two million dollar house in Irvine. Speculation has been mounting as to why, or whether these two high profile real estate transactions are mere coincidence.

That two major South Korean entertainment stars bought the houses in the same area at the same time was probably a coincidence.

However, wealthy Asians have long bought houses in this area for a variety of reasons.

Practically speaking, it is convenient to have a permanent residence near Los Angeles for people who frequently take trips there. This was the official explanation for Lee Byung-hun's investment. Kim Tae-hee's agency has claimed that she is not currently looking into expanding her career into Hollywood as Lee Byung-hun has.

Financial motives are another likely factor. American houses are seen as offering a strong return by foreign investors. This practice has made much of the American housing market unaffordable for normal Americans, creating spikes in homeless populations.

Taking advantage of American birthright citizenship is another reason for wealthy foreigners to maintain official residences in the United States. Such an advantage is of particular value to South Korean families trying to spare their sons the trauma of mandatory military service. Kim Tae-hee's second child is due in September. Its gender has not yet been revealed.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 5:16 PM, willenette said:

*** Well, I'm curious & excited of what the gender will be of their 2nd child soon. I hope it's a baby boy this time. Traditionally, Korea has been a Confucian society, which meant that sons inherited most of the property and carried on the family name. Now, laws have changed allowing sons and daughters to inherit equally from their parents. Many young Korean couples would prefer daughters, though. There’s a Korean saying - : “There’s really no use in having a son, because they just grow up to leave you, to take care of their wives.”  In the past, your oldest son and his wife would live with you until the end of life, but that’s no longer the case. Sons are moving out when they get married, and parents are burdened with buying them new homes. This, while more elderly are living alone. :P

[HanCinema's News] First Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee Have Bought Houses in the United States

First Lee Byung-hun bought a two million dollar house in Los Angeles. Now, Kim Tae-hee has also bought a two million dollar house in Irvine. Speculation has been mounting as to why, or whether these two high profile real estate transactions are mere coincidence.

That two major South Korean entertainment stars bought the houses in the same area at the same time was probably a coincidence.

However, wealthy Asians have long bought houses in this area for a variety of reasons.

Practically speaking, it is convenient to have a permanent residence near Los Angeles for people who frequently take trips there. This was the official explanation for Lee Byung-hun's investment. Kim Tae-hee's agency has claimed that she is not currently looking into expanding her career into Hollywood as Lee Byung-hun has.

Financial motives are another likely factor. American houses are seen as offering a strong return by foreign investors. This practice has made much of the American housing market unaffordable for normal Americans, creating spikes in homeless populations.

Taking advantage of American birthright citizenship is another reason for wealthy foreigners to maintain official residences in the United States. Such an advantage is of particular value to South Korean families trying to spare their sons the trauma of mandatory military service. Kim Tae-hee's second child is due in September. Its gender has not yet been revealed.

Written by William Schwartz

Hi @willenette dear

Thank you for sharing the article. I was having so much trouble in logging in for the past few days! I had the same problem not too long ago and resorted to creating a second account but luckily I managed to log in. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I could use this original account without having to use my second account! 

About the second baby. I’m having the same hope as you do, i.e. it’s a boy this time round, making it a pair of girl and boy for KTH and Rain. Sorry to brag, but having a pair of girl and boy would be an achievement that one could be very proud of, i.e. of KTH and Rain. As we all know, the birth rate is so low in SK now and not every couple is lucky to be blessed with a pair of girl and boy if they plan having more than one child.  Oh, there are other people who quietly speculated about a boy too, not just you and me dear, and they think Rain has.been hinting about it. What do you think? Speculation is rife in fandom, more so when news is scarce and we know something is clearly brewing! We shall see, right?! Another 3 months to go! :D

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

32 Gorgeous Korean Celebrities Who Don't Look Their Age

Korean celebrities are known not just for their incredible talent, but also for their seemingly everlasting youthful appearance, too. 

As the capital for all things skincare and beauty, South Korea places great emphasis on beauty and taking care of one's looks. Naturally, celebrities would fall in the same bracket. 

In this article, we've rounded up some of the top Korean celebrities in music, film and TV who have made jaws drop in admiration after finding out their age. These celebrities are youthful not just in terms of their looks, but also with their personalities, reiterating the fact that age is just a number. 

Scroll through below and prepare to be mind-blown: 

rs_634x1024-190327212053-kimtaehee.jpg?f

Kim Tae-Hee

Actress Kim Tae-Hee is considered one of South Korea's most beautiful women ever since her acting debut in the hit drama, Stairway to Heaven in 2004. Even at 39-year-old, she is still known as a National Beauty in South Korea and looks just as gorgeous as her debut days. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : syntyche/JoInSung thread

• Like 1

KTH is mentioned.

Kim Tae-hee diet snacks, corn sundries out of stock! Simply steaming and eating recipes? ... Itaewon restaurants, pancakes with inflorescence - The Three Musketeers of Dim Sum - Thai food Loop Top Bar 'Live'

645060_344837_268_org.jpg

Corn is one of the ingredients that you must eat in order to protect the damaged chest in the summer. In recent years, the corn that makes a "crunchy" sound is popular. It is known as 'Kim Tae-hee diet snack'.

'Live Broadcast Tonight' has found a corn farm in Jindo, Jeollanam - do province, and it has proved to be a hot favorite to cause outbreak of out of stock. It is characteristic that it can be eaten raw without boiling or boiling, and it boasts a crispy texture and sugar content higher than fruit at this time of the season.

In addition, the proportion of starch is low, high in water content, low calories, so it is popular as a diet food. Kim Tae-hee named it as a diet snack, and she is known to eat rice balls made of corn per second.

How to steal and eat corn per second has also been revealed. Do not peel the corn husk per second, wrap it in a wrap, and turn it into a microwave for about four minutes. Peel off the butter and put it in the air fryer at 160 ° C for about 10 minutes, you can also enjoy 'corn butter.'

- skipped unrelated -

https://news.nate.com/view/20190711n34454

• Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...

After two years, the people all got up because the only wedding photo of Kim Tae Hee and Bi Rain suddenly appeared

The rare color of Kim Tae Hee and Rain's wedding photos on the ceremony two years ago was officially revealed.

On January 19, 2017, Kim Tae Hee and Bi Rain boarded a flower car in a strict and discreet security wedding, but were very simple at the church. After that, the couple released two wedding photos in the wedding ceremony but were completely black and white, the scene was also intriguing because only the most expensive moment was recorded. 2 years passed, finally the first quality color photo of this wedding was released. It is known that this is a wedding photo of a couple taking a party with the priest who presides over the wedding ceremony and the photo is also celebrated at the church.

This rare image is currently causing network storms. Despite being "drowned" by flash, both Kim Tae Hee and Bi Rain appeared with excellent looks. After 2 years, the couple is still happy despite the other couples "melting down". Kim Tae Hee is also the mother of a child and is preparing to welcome you this year. She currently only focuses on the family, occasionally participating in promotional activities, events.

a9e6af4f91ed9bddacc8fee0f08ed496-1484826

hipwee-rain-kim-tae-hee-1564385662455123

Nguồn: Weibo, Naver

http://kenh14.vn/sau-2-nam-dan-tinh-dong-loat-day-song-vi-buc-anh-cuoi-mau-duy-nhat-cua-kim-tae-hee-va-bi-rain-bat-ngo-xuat-hien-20190729144354906.chn

• 2 weeks later...

Bi Rain, "My wife Kim Tae Hee is super supporting"

Actor Jung Ji Hoon (stage name Bi Rain) plays lead role in new Mon-Tue drama "Welcome 2 Life" (MBC).

The launch press conference for the Mon-Tue drama "Welcome 2 Life" (MBC) has taken place at MBC Golden Mouse Hall, Sangam, Mapo District, Seoul on the afternoon of August 5.

During the launch press conference that day, in response to the question that if his wife (actress Kim Tae Hee) encouraged him, actor Jung Ji Hoon (stage name Bi Rain) shared, "I already knew that this matter will become a hot topic on the press instead of the drama promotion. Yes, she is super supporting regarding me acting. I hope everyone would also support me as well."

On the other hand, "Welcome 2 Life" is a rom-com drama with investigative elements, revolving around the evil lawyer who only follows his own benefits. Because of the accident, he fell into a parallel world, thus completely removing the past to become a righteous prosecutor.

More footage of Jung Ji Hoon in launch press conference:

https://channels.vlive.tv/B938BF/vtoday/0.11597745

Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ji Suk, And More Become Labelmates In New Agency

514b26ad0232473ea3a6d1ebb8bac0f6.jpeg?s=

Story J Company is starting off with a strong lineup of actors!

On August 9, it was announced that production company People Story Company has established a subsidiary called Story J Company, which is an actor management agency.

About 30 actors, mostly from BS Company, JSTARS Entertainment, and People Story Company, have signed with the new agency.

Go Joon, Kim Seo Kyung, Kim Sung Cheol, Kim Tae Hee, Bae Yoo Ram, Seo In Guk, Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Si Eon, Lee Wan, and Joo Min Kyung have joined from BS Company. Go Soo Jung, Kim Byung Chul, Kim Ji Suk, Park Min Jung, Park Hoon, Ahn Se Ho, Lee Kyung Jae, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Jin Hee, Lee Hyun Jin, Tae Won Suk, and Heo Joon Ho were previously with JSTARS Entertainment. Wang Ji Hye and Yoo Ye Bin were signed with People Story Company and have now been transferred to the subsidiary, and Han Da Mi has also signed with the new agency.

story-j.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

• 4 weeks later...

Awww...so nice!!! :wub:

Such a wonderful and lovely thoughts of those who contributed to the figurines, as seen in the IG post. I have no doubt many of us and others share the same good wishes to the expanding family too!

Now, awaiting the big announcement of the birth, which should be this month!

Hwaiting KTH and Rain!

Credit post below: IGer.

9 Celebrities With The Highest Korean SAT Scores Ever Recorded

They’re some of the smartest celebrities out there!

yh6c3itnQhSPndno1MF17Wfn5uQjgpeapdRLz-jz

Some have it all: the looks, the fame, and the brains! These are 9 Korean celebrities scored the highest Korean SAT scores ever, and their intelligence isn’t the only attractive parts about them.

1. Kim Tae Hee

Number one on the list is Kim Tae Hee, who’s wowed her fans for years with her beauty. And equally incredible is her entry exam score, which is said to be between 385~390. Kim Tae Hee’s high score allowed her to attend Seoul National University’s Fashion Department, which was one of the most competitive majors at the time.

Kim-Tae-Hee-1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

***OMG  -  another girl.................. Congratulations to the couple! Absolutely another adorable girl. God bless the (4) of you now.. :P

Kim Tae Hee And Rain Welcome 2nd Child

c113b41c284744f488ae6d2f65fa7ffb.jpeg?s=

Kim Tae Hee and Rain are now parents of two children!

On September 19, Kim Tae Hee’s agency released the following statement:

Hello. This is actress Kim Tae Hee’s agency Story J Company.

We would like to deliver the joyful news that actor couple Kim Tae Hee and Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) have welcomed a new member of their family.

On the morning of September 19, Kim Tae Hee gave birth to her second child, a healthy daughter, at a hospital in Seoul.

The mother and baby are both healthy, and they are resting with the care and blessings of their happy family.

We express sincere gratitude for the generous congratulatory messages and warm interest sent to Kim Tae Hee, and she will work hard to also return as a good actress. Please show lots of support.

Thank you.

The couple got married in January 2017 and welcomed their first daughter in October 2017.

Congratulations to Kim Tae Hee and Rain!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee and Rain just had their second child

1568862600-82535997.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee and singer Rain just had their second child, a baby girl! Story J Company, a management company of Kim Tae Hee has just released its public announcement about this amazing news. 

In its statement, it says "Hello, this is management company of actress Kim Tae Hee. We are happy to announce that the couple just welcomed a new member to their family. On the morning of September 19 in a hospital located in Seoul, she gave birth to a healthy daughter. Both the mom and the baby are in a very healthy state and they are under the care of a happy family's love and blessings.

Thank you all for your support for Kim Tae Hee and she will do her best to return with good condition both as a mom and as an actress."

Congratulations to Kim Tae Hee and Rain!

source : allkpop

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee And Rain Announce The Birth Of Their Second Daughter

Congratulations to the couple!

3W5L4CtFmZ0DC3_GTyHG49DdavON9VTq0nJAfRZ6

Kim Tae Hee and Rain have just announced the birth of their second daughter, and both mother and child are healthy and recovering.

In a statement released by Kim Tae Hee’s agency, Story J Company, they revealed the happy news.

Hello, this is Kim Tae Hee’s agency, Story J Company.

We would like to share good news about Kim Tae Hee and Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) couple’s new family member.

Kim Tae Hee gave birth to her second child, a daughter, today (September 19) at a hospital in Seoul.

Both mother and daughter are in good health, and are resting with the care and blessings of their family.

We sincerely thank you for your generous words of congratulation and kind-hearted interest in Kim Tae Hee.

As an actress, she will do her best to greet you all again. Please send her your support.

Thank you.

— Story J Company

Fans previously discovered an advertisement that Kim Tae Hee filmed from early in her pregnancy period with her second daughter, showing how her beauty simply never changes. (LINK here : https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-pregnancy-second-child-beauty-advertisement-video/)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

Rain And Kim Tae Hee Happily Welcome Their Second Daughter

20190226000687_0-e1568863487641-446x400.

Congratulations to Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

South Korean star couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee have welcomed a new member in their family today.

Image via Harper's Bazaar Korea

In the morning of September 19, Story J Company, the agency of Kim Tae Hee has shared the exciting news through various media outlets.

“We would like to deliver the joyful news that actor couple Kim Tae Hee and Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) have welcomed a new member of their family. On the morning of September 19, Kim Tae Hee gave birth to her second child, a healthy daughter, at a hospital in Seoul,” the agency began.

Revealing the gender of the second child of the couple, the agency then updated fans with the health condition of the actress and her new-born baby by saying, “The mother and baby are both healthy, and they are resting with the care and blessings of their happy family.”

In addition, the company gave thanks to fans for the love and support that they continuously give to Kim Tae Hee and her beloved family.  Moreover, aside from expressing their gratitude to everyone, they likewise left a sweet promise to fans: “She will work hard to also return as a good actress. Please show lots of support.”

Back in January 2017, the star couple made headlines as they officially tied the knot after five years of dating. Soon after, the two welcomed their very first child in October of the same year.

Meanwhile, Rain recently made his drama comeback through MBC’s Welcome 2 Life alongside actress Lim Ji Yeon.

source : HelloKpop

• Like 1