Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

LOL, the fascination! 

As Rain's recent Instagram post raises speculations of Kim Tae Hee's third pregnancy, Rain clarifies that he was referring to his personal work

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/07/as-rains-recent-instagram-post-raises-speculations-of-kim-tae-hees-third-pregnancy-rain-clarifies-that-he-was-referring-to-his-personal-work

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, willenette said:

*** I didn't know that KTH's Agency is Story J Company. I heard that Dasom of Sistar has also joined a new agency & KTH's name has been mentioned! :heart2:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0005525924

Hi @willenette

KTH joined Story J Company in 2019. She renewed the contract in 2020. :glee:

https://www.kpopreporter.com/articles/494/20200727/kim-tae-hee-renews-contract-with-story-j-company.htm

KTH’s latest campaign for Olivia Lauren, Fall 2021 Collection.

spacer.png

More images:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Looked Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

8. Kim Tae Hee

Debut role: 2001, on “Last Present” as teenage Jung Yeon

LnMKTyJCisy5Dax4dJZLn7j5JHmnDEakBwtqZYuO

Latest role: 2020, on Hi Bye, Mama! as Cha Yuri.

j5WlBPbHBiN_zicNC0XgS3ezk2-3Pf0-6sEKzxjx

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

*** Sigh................LW's thread has been locked & closed so, can't post this in his thread now.  :weary:  I know he has an

upcoming movie.    :crymeme:

[SBS Star] Lee Wan Shares Why He Likes Being Kim Tae-hee's Brother

201590475_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Wan revealed a reason why he likes being actress Kim Tae-hee's brother. On September 9, Lee Wan sat down for an interview with the press.

201590477_1280.jpg

During the interview, Lee Wan was asked whether he ever disliked the fact that he was more seen as Kim Tae-hee's brother than himself after debut. Lee Wan responded, "I get asked this a lot, actually. Not just from the press, but many people around me. You know what though? I have never had a problem about that." He resumed, "I see it as a good thing. It's true that Kim Tae-hee is my older sister; there's no denying that. There was nothing negative about it. In fact, it acted as a positive element."

Spoiler

201590476_1280.jpg

Then, one reporter asked if he discusses acting-related topics with Kim Tae-hee and her husband singer/actor RAIN. Lee Wan answered, "Well, I don't really talk about acting with RAIN. But I do with my sister. She recently starred in 'Hi Bye Mama!', so that drama was much-spoken about." He continued, "We tend to compliment each other a lot, and also tell good sides about one another."

201590478_1280.jpg

After that, Lee Wan mentioned RAIN's YouTube channel that is currently quite popular on YouTube. Lee Wan said, "I haven't been asked to feature in his channel yet, but I would love to one day. His videos are really funny." He laughingly added, "But I'm not his subscriber. I only watch his videos when YouTube recommends it to me."

(Credit= 'kimtaehee99' Instagram, Story J Company, Online Community)

(SBS Star)

• Like 2

*** tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And

running down the list is "Hi Bye, Mama"  -      :issohappy:

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, willenette said:

*** Sigh................LW's thread has been locked & closed so, can't post this in his thread now.  :weary:  I know he has an

upcoming movie.    

[SBS Star] Lee Wan Shares Why He Likes Being Kim Tae-hee's Brother

Actor Lee Wan revealed a reason why he likes being actress Kim Tae-hee's brother. On September 9, Lee Wan sat down for an interview with the press.

During the interview, Lee Wan was asked whether he ever disliked the fact that he was more seen as Kim Tae-hee's brother than himself after debut. Lee Wan responded, "I get asked this a lot, actually. Not just from the press, but many people around me. You know what though? I have never had a problem about that." He resumed, "I see it as a good thing. It's true that Kim Tae-hee is my older sister; there's no denying that. There was nothing negative about it. In fact, it acted as a positive element."

Hide contents

Then, one reporter asked if he discusses acting-related topics with Kim Tae-hee and her husband singer/actor RAIN. Lee Wan answered, "Well, I don't really talk about acting with RAIN. But I do with my sister. She recently starred in 'Hi Bye Mama!', so that drama was much-spoken about." He continued, "We tend to compliment each other a lot, and also tell good sides about one another."

After that, Lee Wan mentioned RAIN's YouTube channel that is currently quite popular on YouTube. Lee Wan said, "I haven't been asked to feature in his channel yet, but I would love to one day. His videos are really funny." He laughingly added, "But I'm not his subscriber. I only watch his videos when YouTube recommends it to me."

(Credit= 'kimtaehee99' Instagram, Story J Company, Online Community)

(SBS Star)

Hi @willenette

Thank you for all the shares here!! :happydance:

Oh no, so sorry to note that LW’s Soompi thread is closed. :frown:

Hope a new thread can be created now that he has a new movie! 

Nice to read about him and KTH and Rain. I do hope LW appears in Rain’s YT channel one day. I bet I am not the only one who look forward to this.

:heartxoxo: :hwaiting:

• Love 1

[SBS Star] Lee Sang Yun Reveals He Was Not Popular at Seoul National University, Unlike Kim Tae-hee

201592268_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Sang Yun shared that he was not popular when he attended Seoul National University. On September 14 episode of SBS' television show 'Dolsing Fourmen', Lee Sang Yun and actress Jin Seo Yeon made a guest appearance.

The hosts started to wonder whether Lee Sang Yun was popular at Seoul National University for his good looks, like actress Kim Tae-hee when she was a student there. Lee Sang Yun laughed and said, "No, no. I wasn't at all."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source - SBS Dolsing Fourmen, MBC)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

7 Korean Celebrities Who Have Above Average IQ: BTS’ RM. Song Joong-Ki

Get to know these Korean stars who are not just blessed with good looks and talent, but higher than average IQ levels too

Here are seven Korean stars who have chosen to entertain and bless us with their beautiful minds

3.Kim Tae Hee

kimtaeheee.jpg

Beloved K-drama actress and mother of Rain’s children Kim Tae-hee is famed for being intelligent. She graduated from the prestigious Seoul National University, attended by the top 1 to 1.5 per cent of South Korean students. The beautiful 41-year-old has it all—a hot husband, two daughters, a slew of drama hits, and fabulous wealth, thanks to her shrewd investments in real estate. It’s been reported that she and Rain are Korea’s richest celeb real estate power couple, with S$98 million worth of properties and an endless stream of rental income. They probably never have to work in entertainment again if they don’t want to, but we hope they do.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/18/7-korean-celebrities-who-have-above-average-iq-bts-rm-song-joong-ki/

• Like 1

AGE Difference of Korean Couples || Hyun Bin || Park Shin Hye || Kim Woo Bin||So Ji Sub

7.Kim Tae Hee and Rain

birain3_1-1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee age 41 years and Rain age 39 years
Kim Tae Hee is 2 years older than Rain
Rain and Kim Tae Hee started dating in 2012, and tied the knot in a low-key ceremony in 2017

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/17/shocking-age-difference-of-korean-couples-hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

9 Best romantic-action K-dramas to have in your watchlist!

Making a fantastic watchlist for new K-drama fans is frequently difficult. We hope this list will assist you in locating the dramas you want!

If you’re a K-drama fan, you’ve undoubtedly seen all of the dramas mentioned below; if not, it’s time to add them to your watchlist!

Yongpal (2015)

Kim Taehyun is a gifted surgeon. He adopts the code name Yongpal and offers his medical skills to those in need of medical attention but who cannot do so publicly, dealing with criminals and corrupt plutocrats. Taehyun is desperate for money to pay for his sister’s medical bills.

He joins a group of unscrupulous doctors to save chaebol heiress Han Yeojin from a medically induced coma, but this has unforeseen effects.

6e2f348e5d76c60765b31b3a24b47bf1.jpg?res Image Source: SBS

It’s the love story of Sleeping Beauty, a wealthy and powerful outspoken woman and a poor and fleeing doctor. With elements of retribution and romance, the drama is entertaining and a must-watch!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2021/10/25/9-best-romantic-action-k-dramas-to-have-in-your-watchlist/

• Like 1

KTH updated her IG. Here’s the news, with her postings.

Kim Tae-hee, a mother of 2 kids, updates her whereabouts and shows off her ageless beauty at the age of 42

Read here:

https://kbizoom.com/kim-tae-hee-a-mother-of-2-kids-updates-her-whereabouts-and-shows-off-her-ageless-beauty-at-the-age-of-42/

According to the news below, Rain left a loving message in KTH’s IG posting!

[SBS Star] RAIN Expresses His Love for Kim Tae-hee on Her Instagram 
출처 : SBS 뉴스 

원본 링크 : https://news.sbs.co.kr/sbsstar/endPage.do?news_id=N1006524408&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

40 is the new 20: how top-earning K-drama stars Song Hye-kyo, Son Ye-jin, CF Queen Kim Tae-hee and Jun Ji-hyun became richer, fiercer and more successful with age

- skipped unrelated -

Kim Tae-hee turned 41 on March 29

Estimated net worth: US$16 million

CF Queen Kim Tae-hee at 20 versus now at 40. Photos: Soompi and @kimtaehee99/Instagram
CF Queen Kim Tae-hee at 20 versus now at 40. Photos: Soompi and @kimtaehee99/Instagram

At the age of 20, Kim Tae-hee was scouted by an advertising agency for a modelling job, and she later acted in K-dramas. After the success of the show Stairway to Heaven, she earned the title of “CF Queen” due to her TV various successful commercial appearances. In recent years, her appearance in the series Hi Bye, Mama! touched our hearts with its the tear-jerking scenes.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee are known as one of the richest celebrity couples in South Korea. Photo: Handout
Rain and Kim Tae-hee are known as one of the richest celebrity couples in South Korea. Photo: Handout 

In 2017, Kim married one of South Korea’s biggest actors Rain (Jung Ji-hoon)and started a family a few months later. Together, they are known as one of the richest celebrity couples in Korea, owning high-value properties and buildings in Seoul, California and more.

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3154791/40-new-20-how-top-earning-k-drama-stars-song-hye-kyo-son