Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

LINEN LADY

20200516_0139162890201649901565891.jpg?w

Kim Tae Hee dons a khaki linen short-suit for fashion brand, Olivia Lauren. I would totally wear the outfit, probably with sneakers though. Anyway, I kinda wish the actress herself dressed the same way in real life but she seems to love all things lacey and girly. She looks so chic and gorgeous in this short clip. 

source https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/05/16/linen-lady/

KTH is mentioned.

Yoo Jae Suk Visits Kwanghee, Henry, And Rain To Find More Members For His Co-Ed Group

a542de8aafd84eb38e2d8ea5feb2304e.jpeg?s=

- skipped unrelated -

Third on Yoo Jae Suk’s list was the global superstar Rain. Rain brought up his song “GANG” and showed a positive reaction to it being made into a meme. He said, “You have to ‘gang’ three times a day. Once after breakfast once after lunch, once after dinner. Every time after you eat.”

Yoo Jae Suk said encouragingly, “I wondered what you thought about it. I thought [the dance] was cool. People these days seem to find it fascinating.” But Rain said frankly, “I think they thought it was weird. In the past, a dance singer would have to crush a performance with everything they had and show off their powerful gaze. But nowadays, looking directly into the camera and dancing earnestly is considered tacky.”

He added, “But I enjoyed it. I saw someone do twelve ‘gangs’ a day. I want people to do it more. Do it seven times a day. Once per day is too little. You need to do it three times a day on a weekday and seven times a day on the weekend. Everyone, please stay strong.”

When asked about his family’s response to this meme, he said, “My wife [Kim Tae Hee] knows about it. She’s the same as me. She likes it and thinks it’s fun.”

Rain then danced to a medley of his hits, including “GANG.” At the end, Yoo Jae Suk teamed up with him to perform a little bit together.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400723wpp/yoo-jae-suk-visits-kwanghee-henry-and-rain-to-find-more-members-for-his-co-ed-group

Hi @willenette, I read that Rain told Yoo Jae Suk in “How Do You Play”, that he met KTH at the F Concert in 2004. KTH was the emcee at the event together with Kim Dong Wan. I reckon, at the minimum, they were introduced as fellow K-entertainers in the event since they were involved in the same concert. I was curious and was lucky to find the video clip below that shows Rain, but it was for a fleeting moment as he was behind the singers in the front line and was moving around behind them. See mins 1.55-1.58. :D

Credit: archivetoday

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette, I read that Rain told Yoo Jae Suk in “How Do You Play”, that he met KTH at the F Concert in 2004. KTH was the emcee at the event together with Kim Dong Wan. I reckon, at the minimum, they were introduced as fellow K-entertainers in the event since they were involved in the same concert. I was curious and was lucky to find the video clip below that shows Rain, but it was for a fleeting moment as he was behind the singers in the front line and was moving around behind them. See mins 1.55-1.58. :D

Credit: archivetoday

Hi Nancyzak, ohhh.....thanks for sharing this video, dear. My 1st time to see this. It seems that fate was really with them - :blush:

• Like 1

Rain mentioned KTH.

Watch: Lee Hyori, Rain, And Yoo Jae Suk Reminisce About Old Times As They Prepare For Co-Ed Group

The full article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403614wpp/watch-lee-hyori-rain-and-yoo-jae-suk-reminisce-about-old-times-as-they-prepare-for-co-ed-group

Excerpt where Rain mentioned KTH:

Lee Hyori also talked about a scene in which she fought with Kim Tae Hee in a sitcom. She said, “Can’t Kim Tae Hee join the group as well? I’ll invite Lee Sang Soon too and we’ll be a family group. I think Lee Sang Soon would like that. He’d step over me in order to get to the top.” Rain looked interested in the idea but Lee Hyori said, “There can only be one visual in the group. Who is it?” Rain replied without hesitation, “It’s Kim Tae Hee.” She laughed and said, “He’s quite wise.”

Watch the video in the article that relates to the excerpt: