Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

I am saddened to read an article about her and other actors and actresses today. Although she did not acquire her building illegally, the headlines had been sensationalized im sure orhers would not even bother reading the whole article. This will take a hit on her image, i hope she remains strong amidst this scandal :(   

11 hours ago, akazukin02 said:

I am saddened to read an article about her and other actors and actresses today. Although she did not acquire her building illegally, the headlines had been sensationalized im sure orhers would not even bother reading the whole article. This will take a hit on her image, i hope she remains strong amidst this scandal :(   

Hi akazukin, I feel sad & bad, too! I'm taken aback to see her name & Kwon Sang Woo on this news. These celebrities never stop to consider their duties as public figures. :wub:

@akazukin02, @willenette

I was saddened by the latest news too. I read that it’s not illegal. Just a loophole that the authorities should seal it, if they want to stop further reliance on the loophole. Celebs are likely relying on professionals to handle their financials including investment in properties. Celebs therefore can’t be entirely faulted for the loophole and taking the advice of the professionals. Just my two cents, haha... I hope this matter ends well soon and everyone could get on with their lives in peace. :)

The news article, for information of those who have not read it yet:

The Korean National Tax Service to investigate celebrity tax evasion on real estate properties

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/05/the-korean-national-tax-service-to-investigate-celebrity-tax-evasion-on-real-estate-properties

1588713790-taxes-celebrities.jpg

KTH updated her IG, showing gifts received by her, following the end of her drama, Hi bye, Mama.

Please swipe her update below for more pictures!

Actress Kim Tae-hee shared the testimony of the drama 'Hi-Bye, Mama!'

On the 7th, Kim Tae-hee posted a picture on her Instagram with photos beginning with "Hi bye, Mama," which is already one month after the last filming is over, but still remains a big cry for me.

In the photo, Kim Tae-hee is staring at the camera with a bright smile with a child actor Seo Woo-jin, who plays the role of a daughter in “Hi-Bye, Mama!”.

Kim Tae-hee said, “I'm only saying hello to those who have been busy working on the chores and wanted to express their gratitude. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who loved Yuri and 'Hi-Bye, Mama!' ”.

The TVN drama 'Hi-Bye, Mama!' did.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200507n17521

KTH signed up as brand model for a2 Milk Company, an Australian brand. Its milk product range is sourced from Australia and New Zealand. I read that it just expanded its business to SK.

Below is the CF for a2 Platinum milk.

Please swipe for the CF.

6 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

KTH signed up as brand model for a2 Milk Company, an Australian brand. Its milk product range is sourced from Australia and New Zealand. I read that it just expanded its business to SK.

Below is the CF for a2 Platinum milk.

Please swipe for the CF.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I've tried this milk but not the powder kind when I was in China. This is a real cow's milk. And cow's milk has several health benefits, right? It works as a medicine to various diseases. It's pricy. It's typically costs double the price of other milk brands. And I noticed that it lasts longer compared to other milk brands. It tastes the same as the regular milk we're drinking. It's just that according to my BF, this isn't appropriate for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy.  :lol:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I've tried this milk but not the powder kind when I was in China. This is a real cow's milk. And cow's milk has several health benefits, right? It works as a medicine to various diseases. It's pricy. It's typically costs double the price of other milk brands. And I noticed that it lasts longer compared to other milk brands. It tastes the same as the regular milk we're drinking. It's just that according to my BF, this isn't appropriate for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy.  :lol:

Hi @willenette

For me, cow milk is only one thing, calcium and nothing can beat the fresh ones in Australia. Really fresh, light and tasty, so different than those fresh milk that I drank at home. I read that a2 milk is costlier as it does not have A1 protein (that causes digestive problem) and it’s all natural cow milk. 

What made you tried a2 in China?

I am lactose intolerant. So, I drink other milk, like almond or rice milk nowadays. :lol:

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

For me, cow milk is only one thing, calcium and nothing can beat the fresh ones in Australia. Really fresh, light and tasty, so different than those fresh milk that I drank at home. I read that a2 milk is costlier as it does not have A1 protein (that causes digestive problem) and it’s all natural cow milk. 

What made you tried a2 in China?

I am lactose intolerant. So, I drink other milk, like almond or rice milk nowadays. :lol:

Nancyzak,  actually, my BF bought it for me when we were having vacation in China. He told me to try it. Milk is always part of my diet especially non-fat one. Oh....I love Almond Milk especially the Blue Diamond brand. I've seen the Rice Milk in supermarkets but haven't tried it yet. Is it good? Does it taste good? I need milk in my body since I have a bone-problem. :lol:

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak,  actually, my BF bought it for me when we were having vacation in China. He told me to try it. Milk is always part of my diet especially non-fat one. Oh....I love Almond Milk especially the Blue Diamond brand. I've seen the Rice Milk in supermarkets but haven't tried it yet. Is it good? Does it taste good? I need milk in my body since I have a bone-problem. :lol:

@willenette

The rice milk tastes milk, but not strong as cow milk since it is plant based. It’s exactly like the rice water after you wash rice. The brand I usually buy is from Australia or U.K. Some brands have thicker rice milk, whereas some, you have to shake them before pouring into your glass to drink. The one that I usually buy has calcium stated on the carton, as one of the main important ingredients. That’s why I chose rice milk over almond milk these days. I’m quite concern with my calcium intake too, and hope the rice milk contributes at least some calcium to my body. :P Perhaps you could enquire with your BF on rice milk. He might have his advice. Let me know when you do! :D 

These days, I try to use more organic gluten free, low GI ingredients in my diet. Maybe the fad has really gotten into me, after reading so many articles about it. :lol: Still getting use to replacing ingredients like wheat flour with coconut, almond, oat/all grains flour, or butter/ margarine with coconut oil...:lol:

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

@willenette

The rice milk tastes milk, but not strong as cow milk since it is plant based. It’s exactly like the rice water after you wash rice. The brand I usually buy is from Australia or U.K. Some brands have thicker rice milk, whereas some, you have to shake them before pouring into your glass to drink. The one that I usually buy has calcium stated on the carton, as one of the main important ingredients. That’s why I chose rice milk over almond milk these days. I’m quite concern with my calcium intake too, and hope the rice milk contributes at least some calcium to my body. :P Perhaps you could enquire with your BF on rice milk. He might have his advice. Let me know when you do! :D 

These days, I try to use more organic gluten free, low GI ingredients in my diet. Maybe the fad has really gotten into me, after reading so many articles about it. :lol: Still getting use to replacing ingredients like wheat flour with coconut, almond, oat/all grains flour, or butter/ margarine with coconut oil...:lol:

Hi Nancyzak, what worries me about rice milk is that it's high in carbohydrate unlike Almond. He says that it doesn't contain as much calcium, which I need for my body. :blush:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, what worries me about rice milk is that it's high in carbohydrate unlike Almond. He says that it doesn't contain as much calcium, which I need for my body. :blush:

Oh, thank you, @willenette for the information. I shall revert to Almond milk then. I need to cut down on carbo! :lol:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, akazukin02 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b9771ee8256de0https://www.instagram.com/p/B__zInWlWke/?igshid=1g17rilzf7zwz

I think they took their daughter to a kid park yesterday :wub:

PS. Sorry i dunno how to post pictures from instagram :lol:

akazukin, you can paste the url directly into the editor & press enter - just as simple as that. You may try it, hope it works this time.  :blush:

• Like 1

Famous Male Celebrities Who Have the Most Beautiful Reasons to Marry Their Wives

famous-male-celebrities-who-have-the-mos

True gentlemen who are head over heels in love with their partners give the best reason why they chose to marry their wives. Deciding to tie the knot with your partner even after being in a relationship for a while is definitely not an easy decision. You still need to consider a lot of things when you decide to take your relationship to the next level.

Nevertheless, some male stars have the sweetest and loveliest reasons why they are 101% sure to marry the loves of their life.

Scroll down to discover more about these sweet gentlemen and their beautiful wives!

- skipped unrelated -

Rain 

Kim Tae Hee started dating South Korean singer and actor Rain way back in September of 2012. The couple tied the knot on January 19, 2017, then on May 23, 2017, Kim Tae Hee's agency declared that the actress was carrying their first child. The actress gave birth to a baby girl on October 25, 2017. Then, she was pregnant again with their second child in February of 2019 and gave birth to another daughter on September 19, 2019.

South Korean singer and actor Rain expressed that his now-wife did not change even a bit through ups and downs. And he was deeply touched about it. Eventually, his love and trust for his partner became even greater, and he decided that she's the one to marry.

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117832/20200507/famous-male-celebrities-who-beautiful-reasons-marry-wives.htm

From Kim Tae-hee in Hi Bye, Mama! to Son Ye-jin in Crash Landing on You, 8 of Korea’s top hallyu actresses who helped make K-drama a global success

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3084192/kim-tae-hee-hi-bye-mama-son-ye-jin-crash-landing-you-8

15 Korean dramas with strong, inspiring women leads

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/15-korean-dramas-strong-inspiring-women-leads

202005150941005333135_20200515094153_01.

Herald POP:Image Journalist: TvN Saturday drama "Hi-Bai, Mama" produced by Studio Dragon! (Director Yu Je-won, playwright Kwon Hye-joo, production studio Dragon, and M-I) were popular last month. 'Hi-bai, Mama!' The entertainment streaming service Netflix has also been released in more than 190 countries around the world, and has received a huge response from global audiences.

'Hi-bai, Mama!' The popularity of the international media can be found in the articles. In addition to being published as a top article for taiwan's three major daily newspapers, "Freedom Sibo," "Yonhap," and "China Shibo," it has been published continuously from the launch to the end of the year. In the news, the actors' interest swells, and the story line and sentimental reviews of the drama are varied.

'Hi-Bai, Mama!' on CNN Indonesia. one of the must-see Korean dramas. In addition, the turkish media 'NeoLDU.com' released an in-depth review of the work, and the main content was that "the fantasy world set by the production team was completely fascinated by the fantasy world, and the combination of interesting stories and engaging actors was excellent."

In addition, imdb, a popular content rating site, said, 'Hi-bai, Mama!' received a high rating of 8.1 out of 10. Many of the anonymous global viewers commented positively: "We laughed, cried, cried, and finally felt the gratitude for our lives," "The drama was very funny, but ultimately touched," "It tells the story of why we should cherish the people and families around us," and "the ending was particularly good because it was realistic."

According to Netflix, 'Hi-Bye, Mama!' produced by domestic creators Netflix is loved by many fans. Especially thanks to the advantages of Netflix, which has no time and place constraints, we will continue to say, 'Hi-bai, Mama!' I hope that the love of fans around the world will continue. Studio Dragon's producer Park Ji-hyun commented, "I realized that the barriers to entry to Korean content have been lowered, and I am glad that the warm sensibility of our drama has been conveyed well."

https://news.nate.com/view/20200515n09221