Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

202002281106897575_1.jpg

The first OST for Hi bye, Mama, titled "Shining Time Like a Star", by Park Ji Min will be released on March 1 at 6 p.m. 

"Time to Shine Like a Star" is a lyrical ballad genre that tells the story of a mother looking at her daughter in the lyrics. It expresses the strong maternal affection of "Ghost Mom" Cha-Yuri (Kim Tae-hee), who cannot leave her daughter Cho Seo-woo (Seo-jin).

Source:

https://news.nate.com/view/20200228n15033

Latest batch of still cuts from tvN.

• Love 1

On 2/21/2020 at 8:17 AM, Nancyzak said:

Yes, I agree with you, especially the child’s big eyes. Can’t help but seeing KTH’s eyes, lol. I guess you must have read in the IG postings that the child is a he? I had the article posted in the drama’s thread. A talented child to play a she! :D

I did eonnie.. its so surprising and the child is also great in acting... He is so damn cute!! I just wanna take him home for me.. :bawling:

So sorry that i couldn't join you yet in hibye, mama thread since am online with my phone and its so damn annoying.. and also looks like the thread is so quiet.. no one is recaping like the old day.. or translate it for bts and etc..

What makes me disappointed it that i couldn't watch streaming on netflix since my phone and country is out of coverage.. :bawling:

I have to be patient to watch it.. it takes a day in one of the website that i used it once to watch kdrama..

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 7:39 AM, Nancyzak said:

KTH and Rain couple TVCF!!!

15seconds.

30seconds.

The ad:

upi202002210097.680x.0.jpg

I keep repeting those vid.. i thought that its just fan made.. but when I see the whole video.. im just screaming in awe to see them.. they too lovely to handle.. i hope their relationship is longlasting.. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kimbee said:

I did eonnie.. its so surprising and the child is also great in acting... He is so damn cute!! I just wanna take him home for me.. :bawling:

So sorry that i couldn't join you yet in hibye, mama thread since am online with my phone and its so damn annoying.. and also looks like the thread is so quiet.. no one is recaping like the old day.. or translate it for bts and etc..

What makes me disappointed it that i couldn't watch streaming on netflix since my phone and country is out of coverage.. :bawling:

I have to be patient to watch it.. it takes a day in one of the website that i used it once to watch kdrama..

Hi @Kimbee, Yes, it’s true, the drama thread is not like those days, e.g. JOJ. I think people come and go and each batch has different take and feel to the drama/cast.  Or perhaps it’s still early as we only have 2 episodes todate. Hopefully the mood picks up after this weekend’s airing. Whereas I only have time to post articles and pics, lol. No time to chat at times/chat for long...:D

14 hours ago, Kimbee said:

I keep repeting those vid.. i thought that its just fan made.. but when I see the whole video.. im just screaming in awe to see them.. they too lovely to handle.. i hope their relationship is longlasting.. :wub::wub::wub:

It’s a romantic and lovely CF. Very tastefully done.

Same here when I first saw CF. I had to ask someone whether it’s real, hahaha... as I couldn’t believe my eyes and least expected them to do a project together. I’m sure that’ll be more images and CF dropping on us of the couple for the La Cloud brand in near future. Watch that space! 

About their marriage, I have never doubted their choice for each other. I think my continuous support of KimBi couple thread is evident if that! :P:lol:

Oh dear, hope things goes well and filming resumes soon! 

Kim Tae Hee's 'Hi Bye, Mama!' filming halts as staff is being tested for the coronavirus

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/kim-tae-hees-hi-bye-mama-filming-halts-as-staff-is-being-tested-for-the-coronavirus

1583023857-20200229-hibyemama.jpg

tvN Drama “Hi Bye Mama” Staff Member Suspected Of Coronavirus, March 1 Filming Canceled

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/drama-hi-bye-mama-staff-member-suspected-coronavirus/

Congratulations to KTH and filming crew!! 

Keep fighting!!

“Hi Bye, Mama” + “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” Both Soar To New All-Time Ratings Highs

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385952wpp/hi-bye-mama-beautiful-love-wonderful-life-both-soar-to-new-all-time-ratings-highs

d2e484bfe01b4bb096ad16361dd81c7c.jpeg?s=

Kim Tae-hee's mint-colored coat which came out of the drama for the first time in five years

Olivia Lauren, the leading women's wear brand of fashion company Sejeong, is a TVN Saturday drama called "Hi-Bai, Mama!" on February 2.

Olivia Lauren's new exclusive model 'Kim Tae-hee' starring in the drama 'Hi-Bai, Mama!' Cha Yuri (Kim Tae-hee), who left her family in an accident, tells the story of the ghost mother's 49-day real reincarnation, which takes place when her husband, Cho (Lee Kyu-hyung) and her daughter, who start a new life after suffering from bereavement, reappear in front of their daughter.

The drama was a hot topic before it aired, with actor Kim Tae-hee returning to acting after five years.

Olivia Lauren will appear in a variety of ways, including sponsoring and shooting a costume for exclusive model Kim Tae-hee. We plan to support Kim Tae-hee's real motherhood performance and visual beauty.

In fact, in the first episode of the drama, which aired on 29 June, Kim tae-hee wore a fresh mint-colored Olivia Lauren coat with a date look, reminiscing about her past romance. The trench-style handmade kimtae-hee coat is a neat silhouette and fit, creating a shimmering tea glass fashion. The colour swells in two colours: mint and grey, and the price is KRW 459,000.

Olivia Lauren said, "We will offer a variety of spring-season looks that can resonate with 3040 women through support for the production of Kim Tae-hee's drama "Hi-Bai, Mama", and we will continue to actively communicate with consumers through various marketing activities linked to the brand through Kim Tae-hee this year.

More from Olivia Lauren fashion for KTH in HBM.

Spoiler

On 3/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, Nancyzak said:

Very glad with this latest update.

“Hi Bye, Mama” Staff Member Tests Negative For Coronavirus + Drama To Resume Filming

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385859wpp/hi-bye-mama-halts-filming-due-to-staff-member-showing-coronavirus-symptoms

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this.  SK tourism & its entertainment industry are suffering due to the COVID-19 spread. I also heard that a drama that's based in a hospital had to put all work on hold when there was an infected from that hospital. Variety shows have been recording their sessions without an audience.  Some dramas presscon are holding its contents presentation online. Online presentations have less popularity and less exposure to media, but they don't have a choice. Celebrity interviews with reporters have turned down interviews due to COVID-19. Sigh................ :o^_^

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 24-Mar. 1, 2020

dramaratings_2.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-24-mar-1-2020/

Saturday, Feb. 29      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 85 KBS 22.6%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 86 KBS 27.0%
No Second Chances 65 MBC 9.2%
No Second Chances 66 MBC 12.4%
No Second Chances 67 MBC 11.0%
No Second Chances 68 MBC 11.8%
Hyena 4 SBS 9.9%
Itaewon Class 10 JTBC 14.8%
Tell Me What You Saw 9 OCN 2.2%
Hi Bye, Mama! 3 tvN 5.4%
Sunday, Mar. 1      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 87 KBS 27.2%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 88 KBS 31.5%
Tell Me What You Saw 10 OCN 3.4%
Hi Bye, Mama! 4 tvN

6.5%

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this.  SK tourism & its entertainment industry are suffering due to the COVID-19 spread. I also heard that a drama that's based in a hospital had to put all work on hold when there was an infected from that hospital. Variety shows have been recording their sessions without an audience.  Some dramas presscon are holding its contents presentation online. Online presentations have less popularity and less exposure to media, but they don't have a choice. Celebrity interviews with reporters have turned down interviews due to COVID-19. Sigh................ :o^_^

Hi @willenette, as you know COVID-19, is not only affecting the entertainment sector but many other sectors as well. It’s a scary stuff, isn’t it? How it can spread so fast and so many died from it. Of course many recovered too. It helps that we are at this technology age where we could communicate without leaving our our space. HBM had their so called press con via Vlive and a promo show via Kakaotalk. I hope scientists find solution to the virus and life can get back to normal soon. :)

• Like 1

KTH and Rain contributing in their own ways to alleviate difficulties caused by the coronavirus. 

Kim Tae-hee, Rain, reduced rents by 50% in March... Corona 19 Overcoming Predecessor 

2020030411504997436_1.jpg

Rain and his wife, Kim Tae Hee reduced their self-owned building rent by 50% for tenants who are struggling with the spread of corona virus infection-19 (Corona 19). 

According to a broadcasting official on April 4, Kim Tae-hee recently decided to cut the rent by 50% in March to tenants of a building near Gangnam Station in Gangnam- dong, Seoul, which he owns. 

Kim Tae-hee reportedly made this decision in order to overcome it together for tenants who are struggling with the proliferation of Corona 19. 

In particular, Kim Tae-hee has done a good deed in addition to the recent rent reductions. On January 14, on the 100th day of her second daughter, she delivered 100 million won to the Catholic Archdiocese of Seoul for single mothers and daughters. In 2018, she delivered 100 million won to the Catholic Archdiocese of Seoul for her first daughter's 100th birthday. 

He has also established himself as a "leading star" by helping Lou Gehrig and donating children's facial deformities.

Kim Tae-hee's husband, Rain, also reduced the rent of a building he owned in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, by 50%. An official told Star News: "This decision was made to ease the grievances of tenants due to the recent proliferation of Corona 19." Rain has also done good with donations several times.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain’s good deeds have recently fueled the "good landlord movement" that is working nationwide. In addition to the couple, Seo Chang-hoon also decided to make some rent cuts for tenants of his own building. 

Meanwhile, with the spread of corona 19 communities, many stars in the entertainment industry continue to donate. In addition to Hyun-bin, Hwang Yun, Kim Sook, Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Se-jeong, Han Hyo-joo, Ma Dong-seok, Lee Young-ja, Gray, Yoo Tae, Park Na-rae, Kang Daniel, Sue Young, Exo Guardian, Jeon Hyun-moo, And kim jae-jung, and many other stars have donated to support corona 19 spread prevention and damage recovery.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200304n21029