Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I missed her! It's been quite a long while................ :P

Hi @willenette

Yes, it has been so long since she last made her public appearance. What a wait for us, haha...:lol::P but won’t you agree that it’s worthwhile since she is glowing with good health and happiness? 

She is due to attend an autograph session on the 29 November 2019, per news in this IG posting:

We’ll be seeing more of her. A sure sign of her making a comeback with a ‘vigour’ after a long hiatus!:D

48 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Yes, it has been so long since she last made her public appearance. What a wait for us, haha...:lol::P but won’t you agree that it’s worthwhile since she is glowing with good health and happiness? 

She is due to attend an autograph session on the 29 November 2019, per news in this IG posting:

We’ll be seeing more of her. A sure sign of her making a comeback with a ‘vigour’ after a long hiatus!:D

Nancyzak, I couldn't agree with you more - and thanks for sharing this info about her autograph session. Looking forward to MORE pictures & maybe videos (?). I really hope that she'll come back on dramaland the soonest possible time. I don't expect at this early, though since their 2nd baby is only turning on 2-months-old, still very small. Although, babies grow at different rates.  I was told that the baby is likely to have a lot of growth and weight gain in the 2nd month..... :P

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, I couldn't agree with you more - and thanks for sharing this info about her autograph session. Looking forward to MORE pictures & maybe videos (?). I really hope that she'll come back on dramaland the soonest possible time. I don't expect at this early, though since their 2nd baby is only turning on 2-months-old, still very small. Although, babies grow at different rates.  I was told that the baby is likely to have a lot of growth and weight gain in the 2nd month..... :P

You are welcome dear and thank you for the information about 2 months old baby. Assuming KTH takes up the offer for Hello Mom and starts filming next month, the baby would be 3 months then. I have not come across actresses who return to work so soon after giving birth, but by this 3 months, KTH would be like any working mothers who have finish with their maternity leaves and return to work. It should be easier for the mother to leave the baby and the same for nanny to take care of baby, starting from that age.

If she is not joining the dramaland yet, I reckon the works that she is returning to would be her commercials. Unless extended, her contract with Celtrion will end when she reaches age 40. There’s the French Cafe which is running at the moment. Would be happy for her if she signs up more in near future, now that she has a new agency. If no movie or drama, at least there’re commercials and advertisement that come our way. :D

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee makes a surprise appearance on a YouTube channel for skincare brand Celltrion

Actress Kim Tae Hee, who recently gave birth to her second daughter, made a surprise appearance in a video uploaded on November 14 for skincare brand Celltrion.

She appeared alongside YouTuber Leo Jay where she participated in unboxing and ASMR. She noted that the broadcast was the first YouTube video she had ever participated in!

Kim Tae Hee is currently being considered for the cast of tvN drama 'Hello Mom'. Check out the unboxing video above!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/11/kim-tae-hee-makes-a-surprise-appearance-on-a-youtube-channel-for-skincare-brand-celltrion

Kim Tae Hee Reveals The Top 2 Beauty Secrets Behind Her Legendary Visuals

Ever wanted to be as beautiful as Kim Tae Hee?

R5mm3ZWrLDuAIgYGusPuZfUIZH3wij1sUe3q00Uh

Kim Tae Hee made her first appearance on a YouTube video channel to promote a brand of skin cosmetics. But not only did she share her favorite products, she shared some secrets to her legendary visuals!

No one can deny that Kim Tae Hee is one of the most beautiful Korean celebrities in history! She’s never been left out on the list of “most popular visuals” for plastic surgeons and their patients.

-e4NNVzGnVVDhvPqcyoDbbQ88CAfFsWB1dDRAu0D

Well, she shared her top 2 beauty secrets to maintaining her legendary visuals! She first revealed that she’s super picky when it comes to anything that she uses on her body.

I think everyone focuses on their skin – healthy and clear skin. I’m very picky when it comes to the base products that I use.

I check all of the ingredients. Even if it’s annoying to do, I make sure that there aren’t any harmful ingredients to my skin or a strong scent.

I not only check products that I use on my face, I also check hair, body, hand, and even lip products.

— Kim Tae Hee

She also confessed that being happy is an essential key to beauty! She emphasized that stress level management is an important part of her daily routine.

I think you look prettier when you feel happy. Your face becomes brighter. I think it’s important to manage your stress well.

I live near the Namsan mountain, so whenever I have time or the weather is nice, I try to take a walk every day. I feel healed when I see the trees and breathe in the natural air.

— Kim Tae Hee

Take it from the visual queen herself and use these two tips to become the best self you can be!

RP2UHAneJWPw9maGlNI8jz_Bg41atSSLmBB47fZv

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-beauty-secrets-behind-legendary/

Agreeing with every description of KTH’s bliss and contentment in this write up! :wub:

I am reminded of what she termed as successful, in terms of marriage ie. marrying before age 40. She met that and evidently, happiness and contentment now top it up! :wub:

kim tae hee makes random but radiant appearance in beauty vlog

20191115150208160505691654233878618641.j

Kim Tae Hee appeared in a vlog of a beauty Youtuber looking ever lovely and blissful. She was promoting Celltrion, the brand she endorses. She has such a serene persona and one of those actresses that come across genuinely simple and down-to-earth. She is radiating contentment even in this brief capture of her.

Video credit as stated

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/11/15/kim-tae-hee-makes-random-but-radiant-appearance-in-beauty-vlog/

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

8. Kim Tae Hee

Debut role: 2001, on “Last Present” as teenage Jung Yeon

kim tae hee 1

Latest role: 2015, on Yong-pal as Han Yeo Jin

kim tae hee 2

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

Finally, a confirmation of a comeback! :wub::wub::wub:

Hwaiting, KTH!

Kim Tae Hee Confirmed To Return To Acting After 5 Years In New tvN Fantasy Drama

b7c864f11be74e1999c0474918119953.jpeg?s=

Kim Tae Hee is officially making her long-awaited return to the small screen!

On November 28, tvN’s upcoming drama “Hi Bye, Mama!” (working title) confirmed that Kim Tae Hee and Lee Kyu Hyung would be starring opposite one another as its two leads. Notably, the drama will mark Kim Tae Hee’s first acting project since the 2015 SBS drama “Yong Pal.”

“Hi Bye, Mama!” will tell the story of a mother who, after passing away in a tragic accident, returns to her husband and daughter as a ghost for 49 days. Kim Tae Hee will star as the late Cha Yu Ri, who has maintained her positive and idealistic personality despite having spent the past five years as a ghost. Due to her unfulfilled longing to hold her daughter in her arms, Cha Yu Ri is unable to leave this world behind—and she ends up miraculously receiving the opportunity to return to her family for 49 days.

Lee Kyu Hyung will play the role of Cha Yu Ri’s widower Jo Kang Hwa, a thoracic surgeon who struggles with the grief of having lost his beloved wife and first love. After Cha Yu Ri’s death, Jo Kang Hwa becomes so distressed that even his personality ends up changing. When his late wife unexpectedly returns, looking exactly the same as before she passed away, Jo Kang Hwa finds his life turned upside down for the second time.

“Hi Bye, Mama!” is scheduled to air on Saturdays and Sundays sometime in the first half of 2020.

Are you excited to see Kim Tae Hee and Lee Kyu Hyung star in this new drama? Share your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368345wpp/kim-tae-hee-confirmed-to-return-to-acting-after-5-years-in-new-tvn-fantasy-drama

Kim Tae Hee confirmed for her first drama after 5 years

Actress Kim Tae Hee has confirmed her first drama production in 5 years - tvN's 'Hi Bye, Mama!'. 

Set to air as a Sat-Sun drama series in early 2020, tvN's 'Hi Bye, Mama!' tells the story of a ghost mother Cha Yu Ri (Kim Tae Hee), who lingers in the human world after meeting death due to an unfortunate accident. This will also mark Kim Tae Hee's first acting role since giving birth to her two daughters. 

She'll be working alongside actor Lee Gyu Hyung in the role of her husband Jo Kang Hwa, as well as the family's lovely daughter who can see her ghost mother, in 'Hi Bye, Mama!'. Do you find the storyline interesting so far?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/kim-tae-hee-confirmed-for-her-first-drama-after-5-years

HEY MAMA

201911291224779263_5de08fe91b18358207349

Kim Tae Hee is really back. She attended an event for Cellcure on November 29, dressed in her signature white lace. Have never been much of a fan of her sartorial style but she seems to love this look a lot. But hair and makeup wise, simple and lovely. And yeah, she always has that extra contented glow about her that transcends everything else. The mother-of-two announced just her drama comeback and now, this event. I guess she is all prepped to get back to work this time.

More picture here:

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/11/29/hey-mama/