Reviews On K750i

Guest Juli~<3

Guest Juli~<3

I have had this phone for over a year and am still in love with it.

However it does have its bad points.

Does anyone else have reviews on it?

Problems that they encountered etc?

My brother had the K750i and I thought it was a pretty good phone. The worst thing I could say about the phone is the joystick- it stops working after some time =____=

Guest malevolent.

I don't have problems with constant freezing. Never froze on me. However, my friend has told me about the joystick problem and I'm scared. =/

Guest Juli~<3

No, but it was slow all the time.

yea it happens if the memory stick is increased. sigh.

pictures please? I don't even know what you're talking about.

the SE k750i was a phone released by Sony in 2005.

k750i-3.jpg

feel free to read this.

My brother had the K750i and I thought it was a pretty good phone. The worst thing I could say about the phone is the joystick- it stops working after some time =____=

yeah that's what happened to my friend's too...his screen also kept freezing and then his phone eventually died on him -__-

My phone is a w800i, but I made it look exactly like the black one pictured above. same, same. My gripes of this phone is, yes, it does lag seriously. Although, as mentioned, I do have upgraded memory, 1 gig. I only experiance freezing when using bluetooth; when I refresh a service for a blue tooth device and at the same time im trying to connect to my phone form the other bluetooth device. The led for the light actually went out on me. I think I broke that myself thought, but i fixed it for less than $10. Oh and i have a problem with putting files on my phone through the data cable, they get messed up. Also sometime when i go to delete stuff they don't delete and will reapear later. The joystick is no problem for me. You should just buy a new key pad from cnn.cn a cheap fix. After owning this phone for almost a year, I feel that I could had bought a better phone for the price i paid.

I've had this phone for a long time, somewhere close to a year. I haven't had any problems up until now, it always turns off on its own, even when the keylock is on, and sometimes when it's just sitting there..

*takes out phone*

yup, it turned off on me.

Guest chyea dann

it's an awesome phone; i only had it for a couple of months but the interface was really nice and the buttons were so responsive. calls had great audio quality and the ringtones sounded NICEEE

but yeah, for a 2 MP camera, my LG KG320 1.3 MP camera seems to have the same quality.

oh yeah, and the tennis game was sooo addicting :P

Guest GooNiEGooGoo

id say the joystick is one of it's good features that turns bad. It has a nice feel to it and i prefer it over the w810 dpad, but i did feel the effects of a bad joystick on another k750. But then again, that user treated that phone like dung while i'm more gentle with my electronics.

the only gripe that i had with a stock k750 is the low earphone volume. had to press the phone against my ears to hear, but it was easily fixed with a custom driver.

about freezing and slow down. maybe a new firmware update? I'm using R1BC w800firmware and it's pretty responsive, even with a 2gb counterfeit memory stick ;/. Things that may cause a significant slow down may be animated images, certain themes, and custom icons.

oh...and another thing. my phone has deleted some of my files without asking permission from me. i don't know what causes this. maybe it's caused by memory leaks from custom icons and animated images? dunno.

but yeah, for a 2 MP camera, my LG KG320 1.3 MP camera seems to have the same quality.

you will see the difference when you zoom the pic/send them for printing. and if you are taking things like railways or closeup text, all forms of distortions (especially barrel distortion) will appear.

Guest Tonyc402

My friend has a K750i and i took a look at it. The best feature by far is the camera , I really dont see how its overated as some say. Though my friend complains of the joystick

Guest flymordecai

I have this phone and it's the best phone I've ever owned. I've had it for about 6 months now and no problems so far. I'll just cross my fingers that nothing will happen, especially for the joystick.

I have a Flickr account here where I only post pictures I've taken from my phone. Check it out if you wanna see the quality of the camera. I'm satisfied with the camera. :)

Archived