Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest omo.death

OMO...i really swear i'll go all out when i go to Manila... coz like, i'm Cagayan and i haven't even seen a single store that sells KPOP thingies... *dies* anyone knows where i can buy from here??? and also from Cebu??? i'll be moving there kasi next semester...

Thanks in advance Unnies!!

Guest cpopbaby19

^If you really can't find a store, maybe just order online. There's Kgoodies~ They have a site in multiply if you want.. I inquired there few days ago and I'd say the cds are quite expensive. D: But I think it includes shipping already.

http://kgoodies.multiply.com/

Guest iya.donghae

^I'm planning to buy from him/her. Lol.

I've already asked, and I guess the stuff are mighty expensive kasi it's directly from Korea.

Then you have to meet up to do the transaction.

Guest cpopbaby19

^kindly give a feedback if you buy from there. :)

i only bought once online and it took me soo long to get the product. -_- i'm too impatient. LOL

Guest iya.donghae

^kindly give a feedback if you buy from there. :)

i only bought once online and it took me soo long to get the product. -_- i'm too impatient. LOL

Oh. Where did you buy the product?

I'm also impatient. -__-;;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest panda_07_ice

i'm looking for one too!...

is there any shop like that in Gateway???

that's the nearest place i can go from my school in katipunan....

Guest cpopbaby19

^I don't think there's one near gateway.

the nearest is Makati. T_T; the one in P.Burgos. (am i right?)

Oh. Where did you buy the product?

I'm also impatient. -__-;;

from bituin forums before. Like 2-3 years ago? LOL. XD I was like 13 by that time. HAHAH

went to kbooks last sunday..

they have so many new cds

i saw a lot of tvxq .. there's also boa's 5th album.. battle, xing, ftts and some more

they now have a lot of tvxq merchandise.. there's clocks.. calendars, mugs etc etc

i didn't buy one .. firstly because i have no money XD perm was so expensive..

second.. the cds are expensive too.. i'd buy one but i probably couldn't go home .. xD

the extra merchandise looks like they just manufactured it somewhere.. obviously not from sm..

but the cds and photobooks are authentic and original ^^

btw.. hahahaha if you wanna spot lots of koreans.. just go there during sundays..

there were so many of them last week.. too many that it felt like i was in korea.. o.O lots of korean guys to handle

the other one looked exactly like my korean classmate.. i think it was actually him.. small world O.O

the other one.. who stood in front of me and kept wiggling his butt .. looked like my crush.. ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iya.donghae

^How much is the price range in Kbooks compared to Yesasia?

I know kgoodies.multiply.com who sells full albums for like 1100[overpriced, imo], and my friend told me that I'd probably get albums at OKBooks at around 750 lang, more or less.

price range goes from 600 to whatever the manager fees like putting on the tag..

cd's at kbooks weren't really that expensive before.. well you know compared to how it is now that is..

before, i think the cheapest cd i saw was 400.. barely 10 dollars.. its much cheaper than yesasia.. and in yesasia.. you have to pay for the shipping i think..

now the cds prices have gone quite high.. the cheapest that i saw now was 780 something.. T.T and it was even a single..

also if you're buying an album.. you should bring at least 1500 with you.. the manager .. i think.. decides the pice on the number of tracks on the cd..

Guest doskinse

^How much is the price range in Kbooks compared to Yesasia?

I know kgoodies.multiply.com who sells full albums for like 1100[overpriced, imo], and my friend told me that I'd probably get albums at OKBooks at around 750 lang, more or less.

hmmm.. the last time i went to kbooks, they were selling tvxq's(the main reason why i went there :D)

krn albums for like 1100.. their japanese albums were, i think, 1400+ O_O--same as those in kgoodies.

very overpriced indeed :lol: I think the singles were priced a bit lower than the albums though..

btw if some of you still don't know(i'm pretty sure there's a lot from cass_ph here :D),

there's a store in metrowalk who sells krn albums way cheaper than those in kbooks/kgoodies :w00t:

me and my friend are planning to visit that.... some time soon hahaha~

i checked the prices in kgoodies, and it's more expensive than yesasia. I checked the price for Super Junior's 2nd album in yesasia, and it's about 600php with free shipment. in kgoodies, it's 1100php I think. ^^

Guest eternity*kiss

i wouldn't really say they have "fixed" prices on their cds.

because i experienced this before...when i bought DBSK's Tri-Angle cd, they texted me that it's only for 800 pesos...

when I got there to pick it up, they told me it's 1100 but since I really begged and of course, due to closeness i guess...i got it for 900 pesos

oh, i heard that they are debating about the price of SMTOWN's 2006 Winter Album - Snow Dream....I guess it increased or something...I was lucky enough to be the first one to order so they gave it to me at 600 pesos and now I think they are selling it around 950 pesos (that doesn't include the poster!) it's also the same price of the 2006 Summer SMTOWN....

Fans of SM Artists, you have to be aware...since they already know that there are many DONG BANG SHIN GI fans in the Philippines, they sometimes tend to overprice their items. However, they ask us always how much it's being sold over yesasia so at least they can beat the price but yeah...

Actually, after christmas...i was planning to sell kpop cds but with the discovery of KBOOKs....I suddenly gave it up...HAHAHA!!

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble (since I know all of you are pretty much excited about all of this) but we should also be aware of being responsible buyers/consumers... we need to make sure that anyone conducting businesses in the philippines is doing it LEGALLY. I'm not implying that any of those mentioned in this thread is illegal BUT the messages you've posted can't help us wonder .. it's very suspicious that the sellers are *debating* on the prices of the items a.k.a. "no fixed price" -- usually an obvious sign of illegal businesses.. plus the fact that the former boss (?) is selling / allowing the buyers through his apartment.. tsk tsk.

the last time i went to my room was thier branch in greenhills...the stores beside them said that it was officially close...but that was april back then...

i'm guessing this my room ur talking about is the one in greenhills....anyway...i'll also try to find time to check that out!! at least there is a spark of hope for more kpop merchendise at lower prices!!

I'm only second-guessing here... but a lot of Korean nationals (and including their stores) nowadays are in the hot-spot on the Bureau of Immigration list and are being closed down. Maybe this is why it is non-existent anymore OR maybe not... All i'm saying is that let's be more aware and encourage good business practices in our own country.

BUT.. in my opinion, the best way to buy such CDs would be to order through YESASIA as a group.. Shipping there is free once you reach the $25 limit -- this is how I understood it from their website. It would then seem like the cost would be a lot cheaper than the ever-changing prices of the goods/items mentioned previously by one of the posters/members -- 'cause it does look like they taking advantage instead of trying to base the prices on the real cost of the goods+shipment fees.

Guest iya.donghae

hmmm.. the last time i went to kbooks, they were selling tvxq's(the main reason why i went there :D)

krn albums for like 1100.. their japanese albums were, i think, 1400+ O_O--same as those in kgoodies.

very overpriced indeed :lol: I think the singles were priced a bit lower than the albums though..

btw if some of you still don't know(i'm pretty sure there's a lot from cass_ph here :D),

there's a store in metrowalk who sells krn albums way cheaper than those in kbooks/kgoodies :w00t:

OmO...really overpriced. Where is that metrowalk store thing?

i checked the prices in kgoodies, and it's more expensive than yesasia. I checked the price for Super Junior's 2nd album in yesasia, and it's about 600php with free shipment. in kgoodies, it's 1100php I think. ^^

Yesasia just increased the price from 601 to 670++ PhP after it got released. Ugh.

Gosh. I'm completely forgetting about buying stuff from Kgoodies coz I'd ratehr buy a violin.

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble (since I know all of you are pretty much excited about all of this) but we should also be aware of being responsible buyers/consumers... we need to make sure that anyone conducting businesses in the philippines is doing it LEGALLY. I'm not implying that any of those mentioned in this thread is illegal BUT the messages you've posted can't help us wonder .. it's very suspicious that the sellers are *debating* on the prices of the items a.k.a. "no fixed price" -- usually an obvious sign of illegal businesses.. plus the fact that the former boss (?) is selling / allowing the buyers through his apartment.. tsk tsk.

I'm only second-guessing here... but a lot of Korean nationals (and including their stores) nowadays are in the hot-spot on the Bureau of Immigration list and are being closed down. Maybe this is why it is non-existent anymore OR maybe not... All i'm saying is that let's be more aware and encourage good business practices in our own country.

BUT.. in my opinion, the best way to buy such CDs would be to order through YESASIA as a group.. Shipping there is free once you reach the $25 limit -- this is how I understood it from their website. It would then seem like the cost would be a lot cheaper than the ever-changing prices of the goods/items mentioned previously by one of the posters/members -- 'cause it does look like they taking advantage instead of trying to base the prices on the real cost of the goods+shipment fees.

Yeah. Many Koreans are illegally conducting businesses in here. Aish. The government should release a whitelist of stored owned by Korean nationals. :x

I'm starting to get suspicious about Kgoodies. But then, it's an online business. It doesn't really require a permit, does it?

I'm starting to get suspicious about Kgoodies. But then, it's an online business. It doesn't really require a permit, does it?

Well, I'm a buyer from kgoodies and I know the person-in-charge (: And yes, since it's an online business, I don't think it requires a permit. It's like soompi's selling and trading board, except that it has a site, not a forum :x

The person-in-charge has a sort of "partner" in Korea. That person then buys the merchandise as soon as the orders are collated and they are shipped to the Philippines (:

really there is?

how cool..

the last time i heard of that store.. they were still looking for it..

--------------------------

BTW if anyone's interested..

I'm going to sell my CDs.. not because of any serious particular reason but just because I wanna collect photobooks this time.. haha

(Big Bang) Big Bang Vol. 1

(TVXQ) "O" Jung.Ban.Hap [version D.. yung may red balloons]

(TVXQ) The Way U Are [single]

(TVXQ) Hi Ya Ya [single]

(Super Junior) Super Junior '05 [first album]

Guest babymarzy07

where is that? do tell :)

Ordering through Yesasia isnt the best applicable way for all.. since it requires a credit card..

The problem with that from my experience there is also wieght limit depending on what u order, and if what u order is included on their free shipping.. let's say those heavy photobooks or what not. the cd's the heavy ones.. there is a different way to compute the charges also.

Yes its cheaper on cause they are a bigger company. But once it reaches our postal services, the customs charges once they see you have big boxes or items that are many pieces. Which can amount you to much more than originally planned. It happenned to us before. But yeah ordering there isnt bad.

Though, some have said sometimes they dont count for album sales of your fave artists it has happenned before. Even if they say it does. Sometimes, you noticed those not all those best sellers are recognized on Korean charts.

I think Kgoodies is ok, i know the person thru a friend and the way its done is ok since its from Korea itself and the prices cover the shipping. I think the prices are just about the same. I think its a fairly ok source.

Just my twocents about it. Peace ^^

Btw, does anyone know if okbooks replies if u text them?

Archived