Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was in the phil, i saw some in the divisoria. haha.

its a really weird place[:

but theres alot of korean stuff<3

Guest nicole xoxo

kbooks is the same as oKbooks right? hehe

any ss501 fans here? =P

i asked for their ss501's dvd.

they will text me if they have it na..

XING's single is in kbooks? really?

Guest cpopbaby19

when i was in the phil, i saw some in the divisoria. haha.

its a really weird place[:

but theres alot of korean stuff<3

lol.

probably it's fake stuff. like dramas. xD

but good finds, imo. :D

kbooks is the same as oKbooks right? hehe

any ss501 fans here? =P

i asked for their ss501's dvd.

they will text me if they have it na..

XING's single is in kbooks? really?

Yep, it's the same. A friend mentioned that she saw Xing's single there, but you could always have them order it for you. It's usually ready in about a week or so (;

They order directly from Korea and not from YesAsia, so it's cheaper 8D

Anyway, yeah, if it's from Divisoria, then it's probably fake :x

Lol. I visited Kbooks again last Apr. 14.. my b-day XD .. they got some pretty neat new stuff ..

Xing's single was there before.. My friend bought one..

Ah and you all know Daniel, the former manager? Lol.. the guy that we all love XD

the girls at the store drew me a map to his new store.. its somewhere at taft..

and i got his no. too.. XDD

i wanna go find him

My sister and her friend will be going to Kbooks tomorrow ^^

I'll ask her to list down the available stuff (stuff that you don't have to pre-order and are already available in the store 8D).

My sister adores Daniel oppa for some reason :lol:

And NO, she's not in love with him LMAO! xD

Guest StaRj9erz

Wow!! i love this thread!! ohh i've been looking for a korean store here in the phils for a long time now..

and there is really one here in the manila, huh?!

i hope KBooks is closer to where i live in..ohh branch out to Q.C. please.. XD j/k

i wanna buy the original cds & dvds...

esp. BIGBANG stuff, the singles, the album, the posters, the photobook, the concert dvd...

do they have this too?! :unsure:

...and other korean dramas & movies original dvds..

whoaa, that will definitely cost me a lot!! gotta save up now..

and overpriced pa sila..yikes... :crazy:

i'll try to go there one of these days to check out the store myself...

ohh btw, for korean clothing, my little dress, has their own store now..

it's at MiaBella, located at 2nd Flr Shops at Serendra (above Polu Kai restaurant).

located at the fort, in front of market!market!..

i haven't gone there yet but i've seen their clothes in multiply..and they're nice...

and they have a reasonable price..so, do check it out!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jungyunho

actually it's OKBOOKS not KBOOKS. the 'O' is the logo. lol kaya di natin mabasa ng ayos. (that's why we can't read it properly) haha.

the place where you can 'claim' your ordered stuff is somewhere in taft.... actually it's daniel's apartment, that's where he lives. (haha stalk stalk?)

hmm actually not exactly on taft avenue but on leveriza... there are apartments there, past the chinese temple. ahh mental block! i can't remember the exact name of the apartment!!!! gaahh just contact me or something to know the directions... but... i think you can order at their makati branch BUT you will claim it at the manila branch. >.< that's what the staff at okbooks makati told me when people started to buy kpop stuff instead of the books at their store >____<

actually.... they have a website but it's in korean..

http://www.okbooksphils.com/main/music_index.asp

and they already changed contact numbers ^_^

tel number: 728-6675

mobile: 09194180505

internet tel: 070-7543-6334 (woaahh what is an internet telephone?!)

you can actually order online from their website but the problem is you can't read/understand because it's in korean AND OMG I THINK THE PRICES ARE CHEAPER ON THEIR WEBSITE because the prices of their singles in their stores are like 700pesos and up but i saw the choosey lover single on their website and it's just 450 pesos... how weird.. i wish i could understand korean T T

hi aya... ahahha... i am your stalker! lol kidding

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest love_VicHye4ever

wahehe...

i wish i live in manila..at least you saw kpop CDs there..

lol..here?in Davao..bwahaha..there's none..

lol...i think so there's none...

uhmm..have you checked the store in the

newest mall in manila? "Mall of Asia?"

i think they have...hope soo...

just try checkin' it out though..

Hey you're from davao? Im from davao too! Well actually you can see asian series everywhere at the streets but the bad thing is they are pirated.

Guest angel2nyt

actually it's OKBOOKS not KBOOKS. the 'O' is the logo. lol kaya di natin mabasa ng ayos. (that's why we can't read it properly) haha.

the place where you can 'claim' your ordered stuff is somewhere in taft.... actually it's daniel's apartment, that's where he lives. (haha stalk stalk?)

hmm actually not exactly on taft avenue but on leveriza... there are apartments there, past the chinese temple. ahh mental block! i can't remember the exact name of the apartment!!!! gaahh just contact me or something to know the directions... but... i think you can order at their makati branch BUT you will claim it at the manila branch. >.< that's what the staff at okbooks makati told me when people started to buy kpop stuff instead of the books at their store >____<

actually.... they have a website but it's in korean..

http://www.okbooksphils.com/main/music_index.asp

and they already changed contact numbers ^_^

tel number: 728-6675

mobile: 09194180505

internet tel: 070-7543-6334 (woaahh what is an internet telephone?!)

you can actually order online from their website but the problem is you can't read/understand because it's in korean AND OMG I THINK THE PRICES ARE CHEAPER ON THEIR WEBSITE because the prices of their singles in their stores are like 700pesos and up but i saw the choosey lover single on their website and it's just 450 pesos... how weird.. i wish i could understand korean T T

hi aya... ahahha... i am your stalker! lol kidding

thank you so much for this!!

i cant believe they have some english subbed concert dvds(and the dvd i really, really want for that matter)

Guest fudge

Hello everyone! Am so very happy to discover this thread as am also a k-pop fan myself. Actually am a fan of anything korean as well ever since i became a koreanovela addict. :-) I joined a korean tour package last October and the country has endeared to me all the more. But i didn't get a chance to check out the cd shops there as there wasn't enough time huhubu.. =( I hope to be back there before the end of this year though. ... hopefully!

Aside from DBSG i also love SS501, Sohn Ho Young, Howl and Rain. But i also enjoy listening to other k-pop artists. :-)

Thank you so much for providing info on Kbooks. Have called them up and they do have the artist that i like but men it's sooo expensive waaaaahhhhh. .. i don't have enough really but i may just buy it as i've been on the search for anything SS501 and DBSG for the longest time! I've been to the shops in Ongpin and divisoria as well but to no avail. In that MeiAh shop in Ongpin they do have DBSG but only in singles.

Someone mentioned here another branch of MyRoom - - pls pls provide details.

Am sorry to sound repetitious but am just so happy to discover this thread. I hope one of these days we can meet and have fun shopping together. =D

Cheers! :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yup, i think it's p. burgos... ^_^ these are the minor streets you get to pass by when you go to powerplant kasi :) (and it's the shortcut from makati to the sanjuan/madaluyong area)... although i'm not sure they have photobooks ^_^ mostly i just see those from the online stores like yesasia etc. :)

I forgot the name of the Kstore near that street. I've read that somewhere.

My school is a boat ride/bridge away from that place! As in, after that boat ride or after crossing the bridge, I'll just take a walk going to P. Burgos or J. P. Rizal St. Shucks. There are so many Korean groceries/stores there but I never had the chance to go in to one coz I'm very busy with school and my parents won't allow me coz I'm not old enough to go there alone. :(

I just wish those stuff aren't THAT expensive. Boo.

Uhm... where to buy kpop stuff in moa? (mall of asia) it's really big, i know... so anybody know where in moa i can buy kpop stuff?? and hey, dbsk went to MOA, hikhik^^

oooh and is there also any kpop stores in trinoma?? the new one near the SM north edsa...

Archived