Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

Guest kawaiiprincess

yup, i think it's p. burgos... ^_^ these are the minor streets you get to pass by when you go to powerplant kasi :) (and it's the shortcut from makati to the sanjuan/madaluyong area)... although i'm not sure they have photobooks ^_^ mostly i just see those from the online stores like yesasia etc. :)

adriatico is in manila, kinda near the malate area ^^;

the korean vid shop store i'm talking about is the one in front of Rob Place Manila's Adriatico wing :)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

yup, i think it's p. burgos... ^_^ these are the minor streets you get to pass by when you go to powerplant kasi :) (and it's the shortcut from makati to the sanjuan/madaluyong area)... although i'm not sure they have photobooks ^_^ mostly i just see those from the online stores like yesasia etc. :)

adriatico is in manila, kinda near the malate area ^^;

the korean vid shop store i'm talking about is the one in front of Rob Place Manila's Adriatico wing :)

yep yep. it's that! she said something about it's near to powerplant and mandaluyong/sanjuan.

gawd. what a shame! i'm living in the philippines yet i don't know these places... XD :phew:

hehe

Guest chigusa707

There's a lot of KPOP/CPOP/MANDOPOP/JPOP etc.. CD's in C'TOWN.. most of them are pirated tho~ I bought a Jolin compilation there once.. the sound wasnt too bad.. for 100 bucks I got 3 cds.. that was more than a year ago and the cd's still work fine... cept maybe some tracks. XD

I got DBSG posters and cd's in when I was in SG.. XDD I sometimes also ask my friend there to buy for me.. ^^:: but yea..

Anyways, if your desperate enough~ CTOWN's ur best bet.

Guest cpopbaby19

^lol. you mean in Ongpin, right? Meiah?

XP

actually i got some cds from MeiAh. a friend bought for me. yeah, the sound isn't that bad but it's ALL in chinese~ @.@

making me dizzy like heell!! since i knew how to read korean and stuff.. i kind of got irritated while reading chinese! ahaha

^yeah, the titles and names are written in chinese. but i like it better that way coz I cant read korean and can read little chinese ahaha... my friend bought me a cd from china, she said there were lots there, but of course, they're pirated. my other friend also said that in hong kong, there are lots of cds in the streets ( pirated), but I heard that those cds are now banned or something ^^;;

Guest cpopbaby19

^well, the only one you can resort for korean branded clothes is the online website for g-market and dongdaemun.

i asked my korean friend earlier in school and she said she didn't know any korean store which sells clothes from Korea. i even asked her if groceries have it or something! XD haha

sadly, she knows none. :( i'd like to check it out too if there's any..

Guest yanshimkim

I heard about a place called Kbooks... Does anyone know where it is? ^^;; I'm not even sure I got the name right... But someone told me that you could get Kpop CDs there. :x

hi! i've seen some in quipo area and some in greenhills san juan. but it was ages ago now. the best place would be in quipo area. of course they are pirated copies. don't know where ayou can buy the original ones. guess you can buy it on yesasia. :rolleyes:

Ate Justine! *waves*

SonyBMG Philippines released "Scandal" last August I think so maybe Odyssey/Tower Records has it. I only get my CDs in Japan :(

^lol. you mean in Ongpin, right? Meiah?

XP

actually i got some cds from MeiAh. a friend bought for me. yeah, the sound isn't that bad but it's ALL in chinese~ @.@

making me dizzy like heell!! since i knew how to read korean and stuff.. i kind of got irritated while reading chinese! ahaha

i also buy there.. LoL

coz myrum closed >< nalugi daw cla..

does any1 know wer i cud buy original kpop cds here???

Guest cpopbaby19

^really? T_T ahh! not now, when alot of filipinos are eager to buy orig kpop cds! T_T;

Kbooks in Makati has orig kpop cds daw. i think i can go there by next sat or so.. but the price is 120% of the orig price from Korea.

it's the one located in p.burgos! my korean friend saw it and she told me they have dbsg cds.. lala.. ^^;

XD

Guest kawaiiprincess

i'm thinking of ordering stuff from yesasia :) since i have paypal/credit card.

if anyone wants to order, just PM me :)

they've got everything kpop. (posters, albums, photobooks, etc.)

Meet-ups only in manila, i won't offer shipping for these goods :)

Guest yanshimkim

I went to Kbooks yesterday... They do have photobooks and CDs. :D They had DBSK's albums, singles and photobooks, SG Wannabe photobooks, Xing's single, a Shinhwa DVD (forgot which one @_@).

DBSK's Tomorrow -000777 days- photobook costs 2100 pesos, and the Prince in Prague photobook costs 2000 pesos. I have no idea how much those photobooks cost on Yesasia, though. :x

It's along P. Burgos in Makati, it's not hard to find because it has a poster of Micky Yoochun on the door. XD

Hello everyone! :P Does anyone knows the contact number of KBooks? I'm thinking of inquiring first whether they have the cd that I need before I go there.

i want to go there also and buy all CSJH singles.. hope they have the japanese one also.. ive been looking everywhere for kpop store here in the Philippines.. i dont live in manila though... kekekeke.. i went to SG and all i could find were DBSG, BoA and RAIN cds...

i also want to buy korean clothes.. very fashionable... where can i get it??

Archived