[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

22 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I think it'll be more vengeful/dramatic later, we're at the beginning stages. Personally I haven't really been watching, a lot of the comedy makes me cringe.

How old are the leads supposed to be? They must be acting young instead of being 37.  She’s so naive that she didn’t realise that SFL hated her. The ML had to let her know. She seemed to have been set up many times.

I have never liked her acting. ‘Second husband’ was tolerable. She actually hooked up with the guy in real life. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

How old are the leads supposed to be? They must be acting young instead of being 37.  She’s so naive that she didn’t realise that SFL hated her. The ML had to let her know. She seemed to have been set up many times.

35 and the ML is younger. I think I'm dropping this daily for now.

31 minutes ago, maribella said:

I have never liked her acting. ‘Second husband’ was tolerable. She actually hooked up with the guy in real life.

I'm neutral about it. I really think it's just the writers/directors in this case.

11 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

35 and the ML is younger. I think I'm dropping this daily for now.

In real life they are both 37, but in the show they are supposed to be younger. His fringe or bangs is an indication that he is young in kdrama and she is always dressed like she’s going to the market, another indication of youth.

me too @liyahsbutterfly dropping it.

hope the Scandal a show is much better.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 5:40 AM, maribella said:

The CEO is the evil mother in some show which I had forgotten. She’s playing the same? Poor woman is stereotyped, maybe? 

She was in left handed wife 

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
Error

The drama is so provocative, the evil SFL is too much, the CEO is too much as well. Again I remember Sunny Again Tomorrow. 😣

9 hours ago, maribella said:

me too @liyahsbutterfly dropping it.

hope the Scandal a show is much better

Are you refering to next show after the Two Sisters? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She was in left handed wife 

She was also in The Secret House as an evil mother.

38 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Are you refering to next show after the Two Sisters?

Yes, she is. It looks promising.

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The CEO is the evil mother in some show which I had forgotten. She’s playing the same? Poor woman is stereotyped, maybe? 

She's being typecasted. She's like the actor that played Matthew  Lee/K and Jun Dan-Tae. Always playing the villian with a similar tone.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kboramint said:

She's being typecasted. She's like the actor that played Matthew  Lee/K and Jun Dan-Tae. Always playing the villian with a similar tone.  

She has played a lead before, in The Scarlet Letter (2010-2011, SBS.) A daily drama, and some others. But even there she was a villain, too. I've been wanting to watch it.

Um Ki-Joon has only been typecasted recently, in his older dramas he's played good guys. The plot changed mid-way in Escape of the Seven, so that's on the writer, not him.

I don't like the SFL in this drama. Her acting's... not too great in my opinion.

On 5/27/2024 at 4:56 AM, liyahsbutterfly said:

don't like the SFL in this drama. Her acting's... not too great in my opinion.

The characterisation is also hackneyed, the bad person. I watched a few minutes of ep 1, she was already an unpleasant little girl. She had just moved into FL’s home, but she was already in a room which wasn’t hers and fingering the chess set.  Everybody knows at a young age that you do not touch things that don’t belong to you, unless the writer had made her inherently greedy. It was her house and everything jn it.

• Like 1