[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

U Ri's family is a bit confusing. I think U Ri and his sister are adopted by SuJi's mother. What I don't understand is why they call the elder male character at the house, uncle. I don't think he's their literal uncle and it seems that their adopted mother is dating the man they call "uncle".

Even U Ri's sister say that "Mom and Uncle are going on a date." 

I mean... if you say that out of context, that's a bit weird.      

• Thanks 1

Okay so first of all thanks once again @kboramint for clarifying who made what statement in regard to that bloodline bit. Saved me a lot of time of searching said episode. The other part is in regard to that fan theory of yours that the revenge dramas and dailies are happening in the same world. Actually, that is a popular theory which some of these dramas have hinted at times. Examples that can be seen as evidence.

While I don’t remember either dramas name we had a scene like this. The female lead (who is currently doing the weekend drama on KBS World aka here) was a cop in one show. In the next daily after (I think) where she was the lead. There is a disturbance somewhere and the cop that shows up is the same actor from her show. Indicating that he is the same person. No names were used over here. Not that we would have even bothered to remember a side character. But the implications or fan theory could be seen.

In another drama one of the grandfathers mentions that he is currently seeing/dating a character name. In another show (probably after this one also) the grandmother character mentions that she is using said name. Again trying to imply the connection for the fans.

The best one had to be where we had Joo Won in the manga adaption (that korea did) drama. Over here he is cleaning up the mess that the female lead had done of her room. He comes across some stale bread that he throws out, but not before the female lead mentions that it is from her favourite brand Kim Tagoos bread. (clearly a reference to his Previous work.) at least we now know what happened in that show after it’s ending.

Then we have shows from different networks that try and make similar connections or are based in the same universe. But I think that will be me going off topic and to prevent that warning let me get on to the post regarding the show itself.

@nohamahamoud2002  welcome to the thread. Hopefully you stick around. So far since the show is just beginning, I would grade it a 4/10. If you are looking for something new and different get ready to be disappointed it already has the standard tropes over here. But since it is also the beginning the characters haven’t become frustrating in either being too dumb or naive or evil. But give it time and who knows.

Kbo yes Uri and his sister are most definitely adopted somehow in that family. This could have been implied by the following statement the grandmother/aunt made. When their mother had her accident, the uncle was assumed to be her husband. She remarks how that was when he had never been married by that point. Now it certainly isn’t impossible to have a child without being married (hence a lot of birth secrets in these shows). So, they could have come after the accident. But then you have to consider the following Uri and Suji are clearly endgame. If this is the case, they can’t be related. Also, they are probably the same age so it would be next to impossible for Uri and his sister to be biologically related to her mother. Now they could have been the uncle’s kid but there was no indication of a woman being in his life prior to the accident. Making this also not an option.

So yes, it would be nice if they could better explain the mystery of these two and how come the aunt doesn’t have an issue with them compared to the little girl who has now become part of the family.

Moving back to some of the other tropes that we have over here.

The standard rivalry between the main leads and the second leads including the infamous love triangle/square.

Sorry but i don’t feel bad about Na Young. Any pain and grief that is bound to come her way is going to be her own fault. She comes of as an ungrateful brat at times but that is besides the point. Will get into that in a bit. But let’s talk about the issue where they tend to blame the main lead that if they hadn’t shown up the opposite main lead would have become an item with them. Almost every show proves that this isn’t the case even when the other lead gives them an opportunity by moving away for X number of years before returning even showing up for the first time.

In this case she is giving out signals, but he has struck them out two times. Girl just give up and move on. He just isn’t interested in you in that way even before meeting with Suji. For instance, when she gave him money and he tried to return it back to her she gave him an excuse so that they could meet up again (treat her with it next time to a meal) he refused. When she asked him out for a meal on the weekend he told her that he had plans to study. So no he isn’t interested in you. She should give it up at this point. Instead she is coming of as a highschooler with a crush. Probably her first love given her reactions but still have some pride. She is all about that when Suji offers her help but when it comes to a guy, she has lost it.

I would say that she is still slightly manipulative when it comes to her character. But so far, her actions haven’t caused anyone any serious harm so I can give her a small pass. For instance, when she messages Uri to call her the intent is clearly obvious.

Suji doesn’t know that she messaged him, so she thinks that he contacted her on his own accord. Indicating a closeness between the two. Therefore, when she starts to develop feelings for him, she is going to put it on hold just out of respect for her sister. Until the misunderstanding is cleared up. Not that Na Young is going to see it that way. She will feel like Suju betrayed her considering her other reactions to her helping out.

For instance, when the PD took her out for drinks the way he was behaving towards her clearly counted as sexual harassment. She only staid quiet due to her job being on the line and she was clearly uncomfortable with his actions. Now instead of being grateful for Suji for bailing her out of the situations she tells her to mind her own business or the fact that this was the reason why Suji was unable to get the classes she promised her because said person got offended. Again she doesn’t blame the guy who was harresing her or admit that she was uncomfortable she blames Suji.

So yes I can see why people might not like her.

The other thing/trope to consider over here is probably the misunderstanding the other party trope.

Normally this is done between the main leads, and this results in them breaking up for the time being until it is cleared up. Since they haven’t become a couple, you can be sure that it will come down the line. But as of now this is probably the same as the last drama where the parents got separated from their kids. It kind of looks like this happened again. Just who is responsible for this remains to be seen. For evidence let’s look at the following statements that characters made and what it could imply over here.

The aunt/grandmother (what should we call her relation wise since I am a bit unclear) mentioned to Suji’s mother how that family not only moved abroad but also sold of their family property (burial site among others) before doing so.

As for the stepmother she brings up the fact how her husband cheats on people (or their particular case) when things are going well for him. This included the soy sauce factory that he was running at the time (was this the same soy sauce that Na Youngs doppelganger and family made when she was a female lead. PS . do not watch said drama it is not worth your time).

Now on their own these statements may not make a lot of sense but if you consider what Suji’s grandmother mentioned to the stepmother’s response, we can see a connection being formed. She mentions that things started to go wrong after the stepmother became a part of the family. If this is the case, then it is safe to assume that the company faced financially difficult times that the family had to probably sell it off and perhaps even the rest of their property to clear of any debts that remained. Using the rest of the money they probably decided to try their luck abroad. Not sure why they had to return to Korea at this point. Had they gotten tired of living over there or did the father make bad business choices. Either way this explains why they sold of their property and left.

Naturally since the mother was involved in an accident, they couldn’t contact her prior to leaving. Though to be fair considering how the grandmother is she probably saw that as a good thing since she might not have wanted to part with Suji. Of course, this still doesn’t mean that a deliberate intervention to prevent the mother to meet up with Suji is not impossible at this point. It is unlikely that the uncle or his sister were responsible. At least from her statement and she wouldn’t be urging her to find her family/daughter if she was guilty. This does leave the number of suspects to Suji’s grandmother, Na Young (though she was too young at that time so i don’t know how she could have lied or why) or the doctor that performed the surgery.

We know by now that he is 90% has feelings for Suji’s mother. If he thought that there was a way for him to be with her if he lied that her family moved away without giving him the contact information, then he is at fault or he could have helped them indirectly. For instance, we don’t know who purchased the family property. Could be a random stranger never to be introduced or the doctor telling them that he could clear of their debt in return for leaving the country and the price of their property. They might have been desperate to accept such a deal.

Another thing to note is that Suji has her name conveniently changed hence even when she has come face to face with her mother, they have failed to recognize each other. Clearly this is for plot convivence because the mother might have brought it up earlier therefore, they need many more plot twists before they realize their connections. Though we can be sure that Na Young is going to discover this fact first and try and use it to her advantage. Perhaps by trying to cause a misunderstanding between the main leads before this is cleared up. But like I said why did they decide to name her Suji. Was that family a fan of semolina? If it was because they had moved to the States it would make sense if she was using a Western name like let’s say Jessica, Jenny, Tiffany etc something easy for them to pronounce. Suji just seems like a weird choice.

This now brings me up to the second lead. So far, he seems kind of okay. A bit possessive and perhaps a bit jealous but considering everything else he also looks to be loyal at the same time. He isn’t buckling down under his father’s pressure so far to date and marry the girl of his choice. In fact, he even let’s her know that he attended the show with his girlfriend so there isn’t any kind of misunderstanding down the line. We know this is going to cause him trouble down the line but at least he hasn’t done anything major to harm the leads or manipulated the situation to get what he wants. Again, I am not sure what is going to be the trigger factor that will force Suji to break up with him.

As I pointed out he doesn’t seem like the person to be influenced by the other parties wealth so he isn’t going to be greedy in that sense. The family seems well off so I don’t see them getting into financial difficulties that they may be needed to be bailed out by the girl’s family thus forcing him to marry someone else. While it is true that the father has mentioned that they depend on politicians and other sponsors to help run the hospital I doubt that it is going to be that serious. Suji’s family scandal might be an issue where she may be forced to breakup with him.

After all she has been running the household mostly by herself from what we can gather. It has been mentioned that she paid for both of her younger siblings’ classes. The brother at least seems to be grateful in regards to this. She will probably also be the one to clear up the scam that her father has fallen for and caused. It does make sense that the hospital might want to cut ties with her at this point as it wouldn’t look good for them from a PR point of view. Also, another reason why the family would be opposed to her. The chairman has an ego issue plus according to him Suji doesn’t come from a background that could help them financially. So instead of the evil mother-in-law trope we can have the evil FiL trope this time round. Not sure what he will think after he finds out who her mother is. But probably knowing him he would still be against her because this would mean that he will have no chance to be with her mother.

It is interesting to see just how manipulative he is at the moment. From his actions to control his son’s fate, choosing a post at the hospital, to picking a life partner for him. But it doesn’t end over there. He noticed the reaction what his wife did at the anniversary party at the hospital, and he tried to take a page out of that book to make himself look good. Only the people that he tried to involve weren’t as greedy and ambitious as him causing him further headaches. Well deserved mind you. For instance, he is trying to use the singer and Suji’s connection as a PR stunt and not only that he deliberately mentions Suji’s mother and how she is important to him. It is probably well known how he saved her life on his own dime. He was hoping that she would admit it and do some good PR for him. So, the light would shine on him once more and this would show everyone at the hospital that he was still relevant and important.

Well, I guess Na Young thinks that she has it in the bag for a change. From the preview it seems like she finally got the job as an announcer that she dreamed off. Next is her trying to win over Uri. Problem over here is that she is already in the bad books of his sister because she got her in trouble regarding the dress. Now she is being extra rude towards her at this point. This means that when it comes to convince the family she already has someone that is going to oppose said relationship. You can be sure that she might even try and manipulate Suji’s mother against her when she discovers the birth secret because why not. This apparently is a popular trope when it comes to dramas.

Oops while I have more to add I don’t want to get into trouble for writing a super long post which might be boring and all. So I will leave it over here for the time being. And continue my thoughts if I still recall them after someone else posts a few more after me. So till next time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

If it was because they had moved to the States it would make sense if she was using a Western name like let’s say Jessica, Jenny, Tiffany etc something easy for them to pronounce. Suji just seems like a weird choice.

IMO, Suji can be a Western name. It could be a different spelling for Suzy. K-POP idol (Miss A member) Suzy spells her name in Korean as "수지". The drama title uses "수지". I kinda want to believe that the FL's Western name is Suzy/Suji. English translators are just spelling Suzy as Suji.     

• Insightful 1

Based on SuJi's bio mom's conversations between her and the elder male character living in the same house, and the Grandma.... I can only assume that  he's SuJi's mom's brother-in-law. He's her (dead) husband's brother and the elder grandma is his mother. SuJi's mom calls the elder male.... Samjun. Which is Uncle in Korean And calls the grandma "Umoni" which is mother in Korean but I don't think she's her bio mom but rather her mother-in-law. I think she's still living with er in-laws.

Which means SuJi's bio mother's  brother-in-law likes SuJi's mother.  

• Confused 2

@yamiyugi welcome :)

the drama is full of many characters, can't figure them out yet, but is ok for me.

the bad sister likes Uri. So she will be in worse terms with Suji.

Suji is someone who doesn't display her feelings. When Uri caught her crying and asked her for the reason, she became so reserved and standoffish. 

as for her Sunbae who returned from the US, she never told him that she liked him, nor did she give a chance to present for her the "rings". It is clear he wanted her to marry him.

Any way, I am not sure yet of the love triangles.

Suji likes her Sunbae,  the evil sister likes Uri who likes Suji

• Like 1

So did we ever get any clarification of what's going on with Uri's family?  The mom is obviously not his biological mom, but what's going on with the rest of that family? Note the family name of the "uncle" and "aunt" in the restaurant: it's Kang.  The siblings however have the same family name as their adoptive mother, so how exactly is that entire family related?

• Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Suji is gonna be in a accident soon, her sister now hates her so much, i don't  think Suji will be safe for now. Her sister is gonba make her life as hell.

I think ML still don't know that the RickRoll'D sister likes him. I wonder what's  will happen when he knows. I will not surprised if the RickRoll'D sister make him drunk something  and sleep with him.

I don't  know if there are others children in casting

People in some comments think that SML is related to FL?? Lol

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zoks said:

Note the family name of the "uncle" and "aunt" in the restaurant: it's Kang.  The siblings however have the same family name as their adoptive mother, so how exactly is that entire family related?

I thought they were her in-laws. I assumed at some point, SuJi's mom married again but that husband died and she's still living with her brother and mother-in-law since she was calling him "Samjun" and I thought she was calling the "aunt" character, "Umoni" like she is her "Mother-In-Law" but the I realized she was calling her "Unni". No Korean adult calls their older sister-in-law... Unni. Now, I don't know their relation. Why is she calling the male character... "Samjun" when he is not her uncle or brother-in-law.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

I thought they were her in-laws. I assumed at some point, SuJi's mom married again but that husband died and she's still living with her brother and mother-in-law since she was calling him "Samjun" and I thought she was calling the "aunt" character, "Umoni" like she is her "Mother-In-Law" but the I realized she was calling her "Unni". No Korean adult calls their older sister-in-law... Unni. Now, I don't know their relation. Why is she calling the male character... "Samjun" when she is not her uncle or brother-in-law.  

I'm leaning to the idea that the people who live in that house are not necessarily blood related (outside of the Kang duo).  U-ri and Doo-ri both have "Chae" as their family name, same as their adoptive mother.  It's possible they were both adopted independently, and the two aren't blood siblings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zoks said:

I'm leaning to the idea that the people who live in that house are not necessarily blood related (outside of the Kang duo).  U-ri and Doo-ri both have "Chae" as their family name, same as their adoptive mother.  It's possible they were both adopted independently, and the two aren't blood siblings.

Yes, I think both sibling aren't blood related. I think Suji's bio mom just adopted children. Would you call this a foster home? 

I thought she was calling the gramdma character "Unni", but I was right when I said she was calling her "Omoni". SuJi's bio-mom DOES call her "Omoni". Now, I'm leaning more that that's her in-laws. I think that's her mother-in-law. The man she calls "Samjun" is her brother-in-law.    

----

SuJi's mom brought in NaYoung's mom to live at their house AND I guess that lead to NaYoung's mom and Suji's dad having an affair. That is how the rapper brother was born. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, zoks said:

So did we ever get any clarification of what's going on with Uri's family?  The mom is obviously not his biological mom, but what's going on with the rest of that family? Note the family name of the "uncle" and "aunt" in the restaurant: it's Kang.  The siblings however have the same family name as their adoptive mother, so how exactly is that entire family related?

Uri's mon is knitting a yellow pullover for the little girl. It resembled ,Suji' pullover.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kboramint said:

Yes, I think both sibling aren't blood related. I think Suji's bio mom just adopted children. Would you call this a foster home? 

I thought she was calling the gramdma character "Unni", but I was right when I said she was calling her "Omoni". SuJi's bio-mom DOES call her "Omoni". Now, I'm leaning more that that's her in-laws. I think that's her mother-in-law. The man she calls "Samjun" is her brother-in-law.    

----

SuJi's mom brought in NaYoung's mom to live at their house AND I guess that lead to NaYoung's mom and Suji's dad having an affair. That is how the rapper brother was born. 

I was watching yesterday's episode, she calls the oldest lady in the restaurant unni.  They are not related by marriage, because if they were the Chae siblings last name would not be Chae.  She also likely did not marry the bio-dad of the Chae siblings, simply because the Chae siblings have her surname.  This would be a lot easier to figure out independently if the kids surname was "Kang", as we can guess she either remarried or at least adopted them after their parents died, but it's "Chae" which implies their connection to the family is her.  So something is definitely up with their family, they just haven't covered it yet. I guess we can see the way they picked up that third child as a hint to the family dynamic they got: Suji's bio mom picks up kids that don't have parents anymore and adopts them.

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Uri's mon is knitting a yellow pullover for the little girl. It resembled ,Suji' pullover.

Yeah Uri's mom is obviously Suji's bio mom, they aren't hiding that at all in this show, I think the hidden mystery will be who are the Chae siblings real parents (if they even have the same set).  We know there's a mystery dead person in the second lead's family that the mother doesn't want to talk about, maybe that's a lead that will involve one of the Chae siblings.

• Like 1

@kboramint thanks once again for the name explanation. When you put it like that then it does make sense that Suji could be a way of saying Suzy. I didn’t know said actress wrote her name like that. We learn something new everyday. Speaking of her the first drama that I was introduced to her was Dream High where the female lead over here was her rival and probably also the second lead. Since I was into anime back then I had listed them as Sakura and Ino respectively, IU was Hinata, and the second lead was Sasuke.  If anyone hasn’t watched said drama give it a shot. The first season was definitely better than the second though.

Now moving on to the bit where you mentioned Suji’s mother calling the grandmother mother/sister. While I didn’t hear her call her mother, yet I am pretty sure that I heard her call her Unni at some point. Perhaps this is a mistake from the writer’s end, so they don’t have an exact term for her. Plus, as one can see the family dynamic in that house is extremely complicated currently. Nobody really seems to be connected by blood apart from the two siblings, but they apparently are well aware of each others backstory. For instance, when the sister wonders if they should help locate their mothers lost daughter (Suji) and suggests ways how to do so. Uri advices against it and mentions that their mother must have a good reason not to do so at the moment.

But as we go further into these episodes it clearly looks like there was some kind of interception like in the previous drama which has resulted in the misunderstanding and separation between the two families. This can be indicated when the grandmother notes that Suji still has the cape that was stitched by her mother. She then comments how her mother was so heartless for abandoning Suji or something along those lines. Now the grandmother could easily be faking her reaction so that Suji doesn’t realize that she may have been responsible for the separation. But as of now I will give her the benefit of doubt for the time being. From what I recall she preferred her as her DiL and even suggested that it would have been better if she were to raise Rapper Bro. This means that she was clearly against his mother from joining the family at that point and only gave in after she left the family. Therefore, it seems more likely that this relationship had to be sabotaged and if anything, the doctor seems to be the one who has the most to gain at this point. He even wonders if he misread the situation or something at one point.

Someone mentioned about Na Young and how they don’t like her or how she overreacts. I will partially agree with this sentiment for the time being. Perhaps I have become to desentised after watching a lot of these shows but as of now she isn’t half as bad as some of her other counterparts. Let’s look at their actions and see if she has done anything similar. Has she framed the main leads for a crime that they haven’t committed. So far, the closest that she has come in regards to this is when she damaged and borrowed that dress and wasn’t willing to take responsibility for her actions but even then she didn’t blame it on Suji. Has she faked her pregnancy (not being one) or is pregnant with someone else’s child but is claiming that it belongs to the main lead etc.. nope. Has she stolen corporate information and dumped it on someone else or hurt another co-worker just so that she can get a chance to shine. Again no. I am not saying that she won’t do any of this down the line but as of now she is still better than all those other second female lead rivals.

On the other hand, let’s talk about her overacting or whatever the issue is. Frankly my main issue is perhaps not the overacting I just assume that is part of her character. My thing over here is that she is an adult woman (not sure of her age) but she tends to act like an overgrown child or highschooler and that just doesn’t match with her appearance. Now I don’t know if this issue is due to poor actings skills on the actress part because I believe I have only seen her in maybe two other earlier dramas where she was in supporting roles. The one show where she was the main lead I just had issues with the drama itself and I have put it on a ban list. In fact, if anyone I know mentions that they are watching said drama I actively advice them against it. But if it is just her character it does make sense. She mentioned that she has never been slapped before Suji did it to her. Clearly indicating that her mother did a poor job of raising her.

Uri is a fun character sort of. He has been extremely dense especially when it comes to picking up signals that Na Young was interested in him in a romantic way until she had to literally tell him about it. That also reminds me of another comparison between other second female leads which Na Young hasn’t done. She isn’t going after Uri or trying to seduce him simply because he is an item with Suji. So in other ways out of spite or for some perceived wrongs that Suji might have done to her or her family. While she is chasing after him it is simply because she likes him and she doesn’t even want any kind of financial gains from him. Not that is going to happen.

@nohamahamoud2002 you are correct in your current assessment that there isn’t any kind of love triangle or even square at the moment. But when you watch a lot of these dramas then you see a pattern and it is extremely rare when the pattern is broken. People that we have categorized as main leads generally end up together. When they don’t I know that I have issues because I have invested a lot of my time only for it all to be wasted in the end. But that is a debate for another time. As of now I don’t think that the writer is going to deviate from the original plan after all the show is even called Suji and Uri indicating them as the main characters and thus in all probabilities the main leads and hence the endgame. How that happens we need to wait and see.

From the preview it seems like the doctor finally is aware of who is son likes and he informs his wife. We now need to wait and see if they will approve of her or will one of them play the role of evil In Law. The mother as of now seems to have supported her son’s choice of life partner. Perhaps because she was forced in her own marriage and has remained unhappy, so she doesn’t want her son to go through the same thing. She even brought up this point sort of with her husband. Who is he to judge the girls standard ie wealth, background etc.. Regardless the main issue is probably not with Suji as an individual but the problems that her family will bring by becoming in laws such as they are currently in debt and may even be labelled as scammers. Nobody would want to be associated with them in said situation.

Now back to Suji’s mother and the family that she lives in. Granted I don’t know what a woman would refer to her SiL since I am terrible in Korean, but I am a bit confused about her getting married again as someone suggested. As of now from what I have gathered in regards to the chain of attempts (which I won’t deny can easily be changed down the line) from the clips shown. She left her house and tried to find a job so that she could support herself and Suji. This sadly resulted in her accident (probably since this was her first try) and she ended up in the hospital. After her recovery she discovered that her family had moved away. Again, she had no time to get married anytime during this period. The Mother/Sister even points out that her brother had never been married prior to this and was mistaken for her husband during her accident. It would have made more sense if her husband had shown up if she was married prior to the incident. After the incident she has clearly mentioned that she has no desire to get married because she feels so guilty that she could possibly live a happy life without knowing what happened to her daughter and whether or not she is happy. So again, it doesn’t seem to me at least that she was ever married apart from her original family.

From the trailer of the next episode it also seems like Na Young is going to blame Suji again for messing up her life. Until I watch said episode I feel like Na Young is being unreasonable again. Suji was clearly uninterested in the job regardless of whether or not Na Young would have gotten the job. Perhaps Suji shouldn’t have mentioned Na Young when she declined the offering. This way the director might not have an outlet to place the blame on. But this way he may think that either Na Young complained to Suji and for some reason they are related and hence Suji was declining or something along those lines. Not only that Suji probably shouldn’t have brought up the sexual harassment that he was doing to Na Young that evening. Probably both these contributing factors made him take out his frustration on Na Young who then takes it out on Suji.

Anyway, I think that i will end my post over here for the time being. So take care all of you. I was going to mention how it seemed like this was a dead thread and I was wondering if people have simply stopped watching dailies now compared to back when I started watching these shows. Perhaps I am in the wrong thread. But it seems like we have a few new posters over here. So let me welcome them and hope that we can all have some fun and come up with interesting theories. I will admit that sometimes it seems like the writer of the show might be prowling over here as well because they shot down two of the theories I came up with earlier. Regardless I am looking forward to all of your posts and theories.

• Like 1

Yeah I typically eyeball the series for a few episodes to see if there's any drama worth tracking other than "Mother-in-law hates daughter-in-law for generic reason" before deciding if I want to comment on the show or not.  I found the previous 3-4 dramas to be rather bland.  This show would have qualified in that list for me if it weren't for the ML and his sister's vague origins, because I'm mostly following at this point to figure out what exactly is going on in that restaurant.  The FL's bio mom still needs a reason to not look for her daughter. 

• Awesome 1

On 4/19/2024 at 10:13 AM, zoks said:

We know there's a mystery dead person in the second lead's family that the mother doesn't want to talk about, maybe that's a lead that will involve one of the Chae siblings.

There are three main families in this drama. SuJi's family, Uri's foster family, and SML's family. That being said, I saw a lot of dramas where the adopted son of one family becomes the bio son of the chaebol family. SFL's family in this show is pretty obvious the chaebol family. Could the mystery dead person be Uri's bio father? Making Uri the real heir of the hospital group? 

• Like 1