meenoi’s Agency Issues Official Statement Regarding Recent Instagram Live Stream Incident

meenoi’s agency AOMG has released an official statement regarding her recent tearful live stream. Previously on February 5, meenoi did an Instagram live in the early hours of the morning, during which she tearfully expressed, “I gathered my courage to speak out because I believe I’ll be able to clarify my current situation in the […]

The post meenoi’s Agency Issues Official Statement Regarding Recent Instagram Live Stream Incident appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

Here's what I can do:

• Summarize the situation: Based on your brief description, meenoi held an emotional livestream on February 5th and her agency AOMG recently released an official statement regarding it. It seems the livestream addressed a personal situation she wants to clarify.
  • Guide you to official sources: Unfortunately, I cannot share the specific contents of the statement. However, I can recommend you seek it out through official channels like:
    • AOMG's website: Look for news or press releases section.
    • AOMG's social media (Twitter, Instagram, etc.) if they shared the statement there.
    • News articles from reputable sources that might cover the statement and its key points.