Missjae + Xara + Yandje - Eternal Flame

Guest yandje

Merry Christmas to u all!!

MERRY XMAS TO U ALLL!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: We had to sing this quite fast cuz xaraa had to go home for xmas gathering.gif and missy is going on vacation 914.gif and i hafta study+work and will be gone some days .......................... b125.gifb013.gif>>> DOWNLOAD OR SOUNDCLICK <<< b040.gif ___________________________ ETERNAL FLAME jae- Close your eyes Give me your hand, darlin' Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Is this burnin' an eternal flame yan - I believe It's meant to be, darlin' I watch you when you are sleeping You belong with me Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming but Is this burnin' an eternal flame xa- Say my name Sun shines through the rain Of all life so lonely And come and ease the pain I don't wanna lose this feeling Ooooh T. Oohh weoo T- Say my name Sun shines through the rain XA-Of all life JAE- so lonely YAN - Now come and ease the pain T - I don't wanna lose this feeling Ooh woo ooh XA- Close your eyes Give me your hand, darlin' YAN- Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand JAE- Do you feel the same Am I only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame YAN+XA- Close your eyes Give me your hand, darlin' (JAE- Give me ur hand) Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand (JAE- do u understand) Do you feel the same am I only dreaming (JAE- am I only dreaming) XA- Or is this burning an eternal flame JAE+YAN- Close your eyes Give me your hand, darlin' (XA- OH YEAYEA) Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand (XA- do u understand) Do you feel the same am I only dreaming (xa dreaming) YAN - is this burning an eternal flame XA+JAE- Close your eyes Give me your hand, darlin' Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand (yan- Do u understand) Do you feel the same am I only dreaming Please listen and comment ^^

Archived