Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

is such a coincidence that i was wondering whether there is a thread dedicated to Lee Dong Wook and lucky me i found this thread...thanks for creating one ... i'm happy he is a leading actor in my girl...i 1st saw him in loving u ...and recently in Monday Kiz MV Bye Bye Bye he looks awesomely hott...this guy just grew on me and i luv him in My Girl.... EDIT off topic : ^^ Hi lambutan ur nickname is cute...it remind me of the fruit rambutan...r u from malaysia???

• Like 1

Guest lambutan
is such a coincidence that i was wondering whether there is a thread dedicated to Lee Dong Wook and lucky me i found this thread...thanks for creating one ... i'm happy he is a leading actor in my girl...i 1st saw him in loving u ...and recently in Monday Kiz MV Bye Bye Bye he looks awesomely hott...this guy just grew on me and i luv him in My Girl.... EDIT off topic : ^^ Hi lambutan ur nickname is cute...it remind me of the fruit rambutan...r u from malaysia???
Hi, I'm come from Thailand....my nickname is lambutan because my parent are gardeners and my garden are so many fruits (rambutan,durian,mangosteen...), nice to meet u..... :D

Hi, I'm come from Thailand....my nickname is lambutan because my parent are gardeners and my garden are so many fruits (rambutan,durian,mangosteen...), nice to meet u..... :D

o ic...and nice to meet u too... :)

btw anybody knows among all the dramas that lee dong wook in which is the best...(not counting My GIrl and loving U ) cuz i want to start watching this guy in another drama...any recommendation pls...thank you...btw in the MV of Monday Kiz that he was in i think there is a 30 min version ...anyone know where i can d/l that i wanna c him in the continuation of the mv....he is hawt in there.... :P

btw anybody knows among all the dramas that lee dong wook in which is the best...(not counting My GIrl and loving U ) cuz i want to start watching this guy in another drama...any recommendation pls...thank you...

Loving You and Island Village Teacher :)

Guest guccigal

o ic...and nice to meet u too... :)

btw anybody knows among all the dramas that lee dong wook in which is the best...(not counting My GIrl and loving U ) cuz i want to start watching this guy in another drama...any recommendation pls...thank you...btw in the MV of Monday Kiz that he was in i think there is a 30 min version ...anyone know where i can d/l that i wanna c him in the continuation of the mv....he is hawt in there.... :P

I reckon WOODEN CAROUSEL- I was totally taken by him in that series.

Guest .alyak_

I was in the k-dramas & movies thread. I had to come in here.

I haven't seen My Girl yet. Does anybody know what its about?

Or....actually i'll see if theres a thread here. I just look there......

I have a few pictures of him from Monday Kiz's "Bye Bye Bye" music video....

018pc.jpg

027mk.jpg

035uc.jpg

056ij.jpg

042pp.jpg

065bi.jpg

-------- RECOMMENDED MUSIC VIDEO. I LIKE THE SONG!

Guest Evol Ecallaw

So does anyone have the Bye Bye MV ? I really want to see it. And I agree with Asianspirit, he look so macho with the facial hair :P

Guest xxoranjeesanxx

this guy looks better as he gets older...i remember in loving you he was just okay but now in my girl he's soo handsome and mush it ssuh!!! i'm so glad he finally got a leading role...he deserves it!

Guest .alyak_

So does anyone have the Bye Bye MV ? I really want to see it. And I agree with Asianspirit, he look so macho with the facial hair :P

Uh. Click on "Monday Kiz" in my signiture. You can watch the music video.

i found some gifs.....

011ws.gif025wy.gif030ub.gif048pd.gif

050aw.gif067dm.gif076mc.gif080gz.gif

095sr.gif104db.gif

Are these gifs from My Girl?

Guest lambutan

Oh, thanks those gifs from my girl series, this series are very funny and I always laugh that watch this series ,Now LDW are so hot in mygirl :D

I just to watch MV bye bye bye.....LDW so smart :P:P

224311jd.jpg

c0ccb5bfbfedb8f0c0bd128162929w.jpg