Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@charlotte0303 welcome here ,hope you join us often .

I missed the chance to early welcome @marie1986 welcome chingu

@joyezz sadly the no.of the live viewers dropped almost by 30% from the first broadcast. :(

It would be great if he reveals juicy news about himself,call more fans on phone,share stories about himself too and ask his fan for their advices something like that

• Like 8

Will post again the pics of him writing message to us, his fans. He's such adorable human being. All he does looks so fresh. 

Lee Dong Wook's handwritten message (translation from Leedongwookaddicts IG):

"A little tiresome due to my hectic schedule, but I am happy, thanks to all of you(many fans) who tuned in!! Thank you! 고마워요~"

40_ggd2Ud016svc4bl2gtkqnheu_wdroig.jpg?type=e1920

40_gie0Ud016svc1ddt59tvquy9m_wdroig.jpg?type=e1920

@MaysoonD that's what we should be prepared to. That his broadcasts will gain less attention with each new episode. Koreans have short memory and they have too many biases. But I believe he has at least 100-200 loyal Korean fans for sure who'll keep follow him. Hopefully because of his Fms more international fans will be tuning in. 

I'm worrying a lot because of his future project choice. As well I'm worrying about him not feeling love from Koreans...If he'll make another fan meeting for his Bday will it be so successful as first one? That one was sold out in a minute because it was freshly after Goblin's success and he could sold out 3000+ seats hall easily. But what will be in October or November when there won't be hype around Goblin anymore...I'm too worried rite? But I can't stop haha. He deserves to be appreciated like no one other. 

• Like 13

5 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

@charlotte0303 welcome here ,hope you join us often .

I missed the chance to early welcome @marie1986 welcome chingu

@joyezz sadly the no.of the live viewers dropped almost by 30% from the first broadcast. :(

It would be great if he reveals juicy news about himself,call more fans on phone,share stories about himself too and ask his fan for their advices something like that

yea I was hoping it will increase but it dropped instead :(

I have high hope for this show because if it become very succesfull,It can lead to better bigger things like talk show

they seems very careful and choose safe questions 

I agree with your suggestions

I don't expect him to share personal stuffs but at least share more about his works ^_^

maybe discuss drama/movie roles with us 

last month they didn't put out the email address

hopefully there will be a lot of q send in by international fans after they put out the email address

let's send our questions haha

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, missbuttercup said:

Oppa is such a gentle and sweet person, writing letter like that... I also have the same thought... hmmm Should i send a letter? But i can't write hangul...

I will try using english first haha see how it goes :D

• Like 5

Hi everyone...

English subs are out, just watched it again..

i'm kler/kler2009, an old and old fan:tongue:.. I joined soompi in 2006 after watching MyGirl and I'm 2 years shy of hitting 50:rolleyes:. Although I'm not active posting but has always been following this thread and his drama threads as silent reader....

I see willenette who was active posting back then in 2007 still active now... my hats off..

with Wookie's recent Asia tour and comments posted here, brought back lots of memories from year 2007 when he visited Asian countries after My Girl success.

I felt all the emotions posted here which lured me to post again... he he :):wub:

and yes all my first was with wookie:D. First join soompi, posting in forum, open a photobucket account, joining leedongwook.com(Chinese forum), baidu(Chinese), popcornforum(Thai), daumcafe(Korean), although I only speak and read English &Malay (I'm from Malaysia). Was so crazy back then that I even wrote to him to his mgmt company, and when he was in army, pass a letter through a friend  when he came to Malaysia with Kim sun ah after SOAW. Ok enough of me.

his popularity is similar to what he experience after MyGirl

here some video links from 2007

Wookie was invited for Hi International fashion week and met his fans in Thailand

wookie visiting Indonesia

• Like 10

:o Something mentioned....

At the end of the Vlive  broadcast Wookie said something interesting, something along the lines of "now's a good time to love, take time to love now in spring"

....Well, I hope he's taking his own advice and seeing someone ha ha

Otherwise...Dear hypocrite Wookie cutie pie, please take your own advice, everytime I see/hear/feel how good you are with kids I just want you to palli palli and get married already!

• Like 8

@kler2009 wow! thank you so much for showing up and posting here after...how long have you not posted in this forum? Your story is so touching. So you have been following Wookie after My Girl and till now?

Thank you so much for pics and vids. Most of all I have already wathed haha (cos I'm quite hardcore fan myself) but some of pics you're posted I haven't seen. Have you met Wookie by yourself maybe in Malaysia? I will disagree with you only that Wookie's now as popular as after My Girl. I think he's less popular or the impact is less now then after MG. that time he was lead and Hallyu wave just have been started. That time there were like 10 hot actors of different ages and now we hav like 50 or even more and the're are acting idols as well and each year more and more young actors are adding. And we can't forget that in MG Wookie was lead and in Goblin he was secondary lead like Lee Jun Gi back then. But in any case Wookie has got a lot from Goblin. Hit dramas like MG, SOAW and now Goblin gave him chance to visit his overseas fans and we are grateful Kim Eun Suk for creating such drama like Goblin which has brought Wookie closer to us. Please visit us more often and don't bother about your age! Fangirling has no age limit haha.

• Like 9

@kler2009 thanks for the pics! I thought I was fangirling hard around MG era but I havent seen some of the photos. Thanks a bunch. Please do share more if you have, would love to see.

@joyezz yes probably i try english and google translate them to korean. But will send both to next on the air in case it comes out to be funny korean haha.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, charlotte0303 said:

Hi ladies. New fan here! I watched the broadcast last night. I missed the first one and will catch up later. I like it here because it's so peaceful and you all are fangirling non stop over Wookie Oppa. And sometimes you discuss your concern together and comfort each others together as well, So sweet. I just came from other actor thread and the ambience is a bit scary... I don't post much I usually read more drama thread. But just want you to know that Wookie got a new fan. Cheers! (I hope it's okay to call him Wookie)

Welcome into this thread. I wish that you will like it here with us.

• Like 5

Thanks Princi_86:rolleyes:, i did post on and off on drama threads.. funny thing I went to airport to greet him when he came for SOAW promo, but he took another exit on different floor, a bunch of younger fans did chase him and manage to catch him, he he he.. below is the link. I felt like puppywookie back then:(. Malaysia doesn't have a strong fan base compared to Thailand, Indonesia even Singapore so it was a rare opputinity that he came. The weird thing is I wrote a letter telling him about disappointed fans waiting at the arrival hall.. he he he... we were not many like Singapore fans but we waited long.. and I did manage to pass the letter through a freind who went to meet and greet event Whether he read it I'm not sure cause it was in English:tongue:

I am really proud of him now when he greeted Singapore and Hong Kong fans at the airport.. and says sorry for not staying long.. I felt he is much much better in fan service compared to after SOAW.:rolleyes:

missbuttercup - thanks.. actually 'buttercup' does sound familiar, did you change your nick, mine change from kler to kler2009 cause I had problems logging in..

here is the video from klia airport

More random pics

b8.jpg

b7.jpgb4-1.jpg17-1.jpg18-1.jpgLDW008.jpg

LDW007.jpg

LDW005.jpg

• Like 11