Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Lee Dong Wook reveals behind story of his kiss scene with Yoo In Na + says 'Goblin' cast has group chat room

Yoo-In-Na,lee-dong-wook

Yoo-In-Na,lee-dong-wook
During his Hong Kong fan meeting 'For My Dear' held on May 3, Lee Dong Wook spent time with fans by watching key scenes from his drama 'Goblin' and discussing them!

One of the scenes shown of course included Lee Dong Wook's first kiss scene with Yoo In Na, and the actor revealed, "That was probably January 1. It was probably very early in the morning, and we'd been filming for over 24 hours already, plus it was cold and raining. I was just thinking that I wanted to hurry up, go home, and sleep a minute longer."

He also mentioned that he and the cast of 'Goblin' have a group chat! "The day I flew to Hong Kong, I told them so... They said 'Have a good trip', 'I'm doing this', 'Let's meet up if we have time', and such. We keep in contact often," he said. 

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook will be continuing on to Indonesia, Thailand, and more for his scheduled Asia tour. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/05/lee-dong-wook-reveals-behind-story-of-his-kiss-scene-with-yoo-in-na-says-goblin-cast-has-group-chat-room

Till the end his fans were loyal and he ofc was warmly greeting , bowing and waving 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MaysoonD said:

Lee Dong Wook reveals behind story of his kiss scene with Yoo In Na + says 'Goblin' cast has group chat room

During his Hong Kong fan meeting 'For My Dear' held on May 3, Lee Dong Wook spent time with fans by watching key scenes from his drama 'Goblin' and discussing them!

One of the scenes shown of course included Lee Dong Wook's first kiss scene with Yoo In Na, and the actor revealed, "That was probably January 1. It was probably very early in the morning, and we'd been filming for over 24 hours already, plus it was cold and raining. I was just thinking that I wanted to hurry up, go home, and sleep a minute longer."

He also mentioned that he and the cast of 'Goblin' have a group chat! "The day I flew to Hong Kong, I told them so... They said 'Have a good trip', 'I'm doing this', 'Let's meet up if we have time', and such. We keep in contact often," he said. 

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook will be continuing on to Indonesia, Thailand, and more for his scheduled Asia tour. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/05/lee-dong-wook-reveals-behind-story-of-his-kiss-scene-with-yoo-in-na-says-goblin-cast-has-group-chat-room

Till the end his fans were loyal and he ofc was warmly greeting , bowing and waving

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that the drama received a grand award in television during The 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards last night, May 3. Congratulations to all the cast! :lol:

• Like 4

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Co-Ed Edition

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

We are focusing on co-ed photoshoots this week. Recently inspired by mixed-sex groups and subunits, such as K.A.R.D and Triple H, these photoshoots show the differing dynamics. From siblings, to drama co-stars, to fellow group members, there is a lot to unpack and view.

20170501_seoulbeats_leeminjung_leedongwo

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

***   I'm happy that although the "Goblin" stars aren’t working together anymore they’re still close friends! So NICE that they all keep in touch via secret chatroom.  The cast of "Goblin" all message each other with small updates about their lives and what they’re up to. I hope they could find meeting up whenever they have some free time.:lol:

• Like 4

^^  yep, glad they still jeep in touch!

And those Hong Kong Fanmeeting clips, when LDW was shown on big screen after watching those Peach couple/fave Goblin scenes together with fans, he looked teary eyed...this guy is STILL affected by filming those intense and sad scenes! He really is a dedicated actor!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Puppywookie said:

Hey girls,

I just came back from the HK fan meeting. To be very honest, I felt the Seoul fan meeting was the best, followed by Singapore and Hong Kong was not as good as Singapore. That being said it was still great to see LDW and my row was already pretty close to the front. Actually, one of the reasons was I felt he looked a bit tired today, I am not sure why. Also the Hong Kong fans that went up on the stage, the ones selected were not as cool as the Singapore ones I felt, so the opportunity was kind of wasted, if the MC was not as good, it could have turned out not as interesting, let's put it that way.

First part looking at pics. I will just highlight the funny parts

There was one pic where LDW is covering one eye and staring out. The MC made a joke saying LDW only needed one eye to charm us. Then LDW said he was actually opening the other eye but it was covered by his hand. He also said the watch was really expensive so he had to be very careful and also he said he was very cold at the time.

There was another photo that LDW was sitting on the sofa in the same arena photoshoot. LDW had his shirt buttoned up sexily very low, then MC said we could imitate this at home watching TV except for the sexy low buttoning, then LDW said for us girls we should button up to the top button, as we cannot show so much chest, that got some reaction from the audience then he said of course you girls can do whatever you like. MC asked him to do the pose on the spot and he did it for us the same as the picture.

There was one pic LDW took in Hong Kong staring out of the window coolly in his military prada shirt. The MC joked that he looked really cool even though this was a random normal pic and tried to imitate the pose. LDW said I normally look like this. Then he joked that LDW was not wearing any pants. Then LDW said ooohhh like he did in Singapore when the MC got out of line talking about his red lips and white skin.

They showed My girl and also Mandate of Heaven. For My girl LDW commented that it was 12 years ago and he hadn't seen the clip in a long time and he looked so young then. For Mandate of Heaven, he said he didn't like looking at the clip as it reminded him of hard time shooting like when he fell into the water although the shot is only a few seconds but he had to be in the water for 6 hours. Then he acted out the kissing 5 fingers scene he did with the little girl. He said in MOH his beard was real but Wang Yeo his beard was fake and stuck on that is why it looked better.

The favourite 3 scenes for the HK fans was

3) The scene when he was using the phone for the first time with Gong Yoo and doing a video call with the phone close to his ear. He said everyone on set laughed during this, he shook his head saying seems so silly he didn't know how to use a phone. MC said if he didn't act well, it would just seem like he was an idiot.

2) The scene he kept saying I like Sunny in the cafe. He said he wanted to act innocent as Grim Reaper never had any experience in dating before.

1) The top scene was the first kiss scene at night where Sunny gained back her memory. He said it was filmed on Jan 1st at 5am and that filming would like for 24 hours, so he told Yoo In na he just wanted to quickly finish filming and go home rather than thinking about kissing. It was really cold and actually they were really tired.

Fans requests

1) The woman said she was wearing a similar to goblin outfit and wanted to take a photo with LDW. Her outfit is blue and has thin brown shoelace x on the back, and was trying to imitate the black top with white stripes. It took us and LDW a while to draw the link haha. Then she said she wanted to take a photo of her back. The MC said oh my god, if you take a pic of both of your backs what is the point of taking any pictures, no one will recognize anyone from the backs and he said, just don't talk about your costume anymore, it already got you on the stage....yes kind of what is she doing??? moment. Was really awkward.

2) Then another fan wanted him to tie her hair as she said she saw a past interview which LDW likes girls who tie their hair up. Then LDW said she should have tied her hair up then haha. So she was about to ask him to tie her hair in a pony tail next to her face, because the MC cracked a joke, what was the point if he tied it standing behind her, then the MC suggested the best way was to be facing LDW and have him tie her hair in a back ponytail while standing face to face so his arms are wrapped around her. Lucky the MC was smart again.

3) Then there was a fan who said she wanted to arm wrestle with LDW. The MC was like shocked again, he said you use your one chance to arm wrestle with LDW??? Then LDW was so nice, he said if you win is there anything you want me to do? Then she said she wanted to invite her friend up. Then he only used two fingers and let her obviously win. And then they wrestled again, I forgot why. Then he let her win again. Then the MC said you should have asked for something romantic. Then she said she didn't know anything romantic, oh my god, wasted chance again. Then LDW said do you want me to do anything romantic? She couldn't think of anything... So he hugged her. Then the MC said if you had the opportunity for LDW to kiss you or your friend to come up which one would you pick, then she stupidly said my friend to come up like a robot. Haha the MC was so exasperated he said, what are you going to do with your future boyfriend, just wrestle?

Re-enacting scenes with LDW

The funniest part here is one of the 5 people to come up was a guy. LDW commented I am only going to do the bags with onions pose with him. But then they all had to lucky draw in the end to be fair.

The guy said he came from Canada and he was a huge fan, not sure wasn't clear if he just came to HK for the fan meeting... Anyways he got the picture that was touching LDW crying face. LDW fell on his knees and clutched his hair in an oh my god, this is so gay fashion but he still did the pose with the guy and hugged him afterwards.

For the section where he suddenly appears in the audience, he didn't pass by my area as it was in the middle, I was kind of disappointed. Actually, I had wore really nice make up and curled my hair, so I looked extremely pretty, but the only chance I got was the high 5 at the end. I felt a little bit disappointed to be honest as I said "Domo Saranghee" which means I love you a lot but he didn't have any reaction really, but looked like a very handsome mannequin as he is tall and white and very handsome up close. I think he was really exhausted. My husband even said now that is a reason to stop being his fan now....So that was my experience of being with his so close, so I feel kind of sad but understand that he is quite tired as well. I just wish I could have been chosen to go up on stage and had more time with him than just that. I wouldn't have been as honestly putting it, bland and stupid as those chosen fans. If I got a one minute date with him, I would not act like a mute and say nothing at all. I would have an intelligent conversation with him about his passion for acting, about the grim reaper, my favourite role of his and why I am his fan.

Anyways I will end it here as this post is way to long already. Hopefully, this gives you guys an inside view of what went on in HK tonight.

Omg thank u so much for this update!!! thank u <3 means alot to us who cant go there :(I hope that cong girl fromm hk comes online here too! :D

• Like 3

On 5/3/2017 at 10:24 PM, joyezz said:

because people love his cute GR,King WY and Lee Hyuk 

I thought he will play it save and accept roles similar to those 3

but he said he would like to do professional medical drama 

I am not at HK FM (I wish haha)

look how happy he is :wub:

@Mojojojo123 he is cheating on you :D

HAHAH omg...... I wonder if she brought home 2 bags of leeks too! :D

• Like 2

i have already said it before but this is actually how i feel , i love Wookie and his fans as well 

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and stripes

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Image may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

Sorry for poor quality  but i don't mind the quality of pics as long i can feel the love sparkling from the pics

• Like 5

Yes @MaysoonD @Mojojojo123 LDW is such a truly dedicated actor and he is so attentive to his fans. King of Fan Service! This video is so funny. I crack up on his funny expression. He is such a cutie pie.

DBznZm5VoAEIKPK.jpg

And he successfuly made those cute funny faces broadcasted to so many news portals. LOL Oppa! 

Am I the only one finding him in mask so sexy? If he plays a doctor, I can imagine him in surgeon attire with piercing gaze towards his colleagues in operating room arguing who got the correct diagnosis. His eyes able to speak thousand words.

DBznSeyVwAE8rvq.jpg

DBznSewUwAAbXwA.jpg

DBznSfHU0AAQImd.jpg

DBznSfFUQAIYifi.jpg

DBznT1tU0AAdfCa.jpg

Not suppose to laugh at this video but, LOL at the security guards rounding him.

Lucky it was a male officer, who checked his passport in front of departure gate. If it's female officer, oh dear she would have a star struck, staring at him that close.

And here we are waiting for the next FM. I hope he won't be MIA for 2 weeks prior to Jakarta FM.

• Like 17

@noname111 No , you are not the only one who think he is hot with mask and i am ready too uri doctor 

Lee Dong Wook shared how his sexy kiss scenes with Yoo In Na for their drama Goblin really felt like, at a recent fan-meet.

Lee-Dong-Wook-kiss.jpg

The Goblin couple were one of the most popular two celebrities due to their relationship in the drama, but did they feel anything at all when kissing?

sunny-grim-reaper-kiss.jpg

Lee Dong Wook revealed that their first kiss scene actually wasn’t that romantic at all!

giphy.gif

They had been filming for 24 hours already and it was midnight. The weather was cold, rainy and all they wanted to do was go home and sleep!

None animated GIF

But due to their close friendship with all the Goblin cast, he was able to feel comfortable and the scene filmed!

None animated GIF

Lee Dong Woo also shared how fun it was working with the rest of the crew and how amazing Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Yoo In Na and Yook Sungjae are.

goblin-cast.jpg

It’s no wonder the Goblin crew still keep in touch through their secret chatroom!

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/lee-dong-wook-reveals-felt-kissing-yoo-na/

No wonder they made up for themselves with adlib kiss  and  repeated it so many times .we even measured how long the kiss was coz it was too long , anyway they are professional actor/ actress afterall it is their craft and they are also human who needs rest

• Like 13

5 hours ago, noname111 said:

Yes @MaysoonD @Mojojojo123 LDW is such a truly dedicated actor and he is so attentive to his fans. King of Fan Service! This video is so funny. I crack up on his funny expression. He is such a cutie pie.

C_AqisfUAAA1-dh?format=jpg&name=large

And he successfuly made those cute funny faces broadcasted to so many news portals. LOL Oppa! 

Am I the only one finding him in mask so sexy? If he plays a doctor, I can imagine him in surgeon attire with piercing gaze towards his colleagues in operating room arguing who got the correct diagnosis. His eyes able to speak thousand words.

C_AqishUMAEZ4iz?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqnClUMAAB-v6?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqnCmUMAAGQDz?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqnCmUwAA07EW?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqisrUAAAHUMP?format=jpg&name=large

Not suppose to laugh at this video but, LOL at the security guards rounding him.

Lucky it was a male officer, who checked his passport in front of departure gate. If it's female officer, oh dear she would have a star struck, staring at him that close.

And here we are waiting for the next FM. I hope he won't be MIA for 2 weeks prior to Jakarta FM.

no you are not the only one haha

with the mask we can only see the piercing eyes :wub:

can't have a doctor like this in real life though

the nurses won't be able to concentrate haha

yea the way the securities "protect" him from "scary" fangirls is so funny :D

• Like 11

It's been a while *sigh*

Hello Ladies! It's only a month that I'm not following this forum and I've missed lots of pages! I only catch up on a few postings esp. photos & videos.. Haha..

On 5/4/2017 at 0:41 AM, Puppywookie said:

Hey girls,

I just came back from the HK fan meeting. To be very honest, I felt the Seoul fan meeting was the best, followed by Singapore and Hong Kong was not as good as Singapore. That being said it was still great to see LDW and my row was already pretty close to the front. Actually, one of the reasons was I felt he looked a bit tired today, I am not sure why. Also the Hong Kong fans that went up on the stage, the ones selected were not as cool as the Singapore ones I felt, so the opportunity was kind of wasted, if the MC was not as good, it could have turned out not as interesting, let's put it that way.

First part looking at pics. I will just highlight the funny parts

There was one pic where LDW is covering one eye and staring out. The MC made a joke saying LDW only needed one eye to charm us. Then LDW said he was actually opening the other eye but it was covered by his hand. He also said the watch was really expensive so he had to be very careful and also he said he was very cold at the time.

There was another photo that LDW was sitting on the sofa in the same arena photoshoot. LDW had his shirt buttoned up sexily very low, then MC said we could imitate this at home watching TV except for the sexy low buttoning, then LDW said for us girls we should button up to the top button, as we cannot show so much chest, that got some reaction from the audience then he said of course you girls can do whatever you like. MC asked him to do the pose on the spot and he did it for us the same as the picture.

There was one pic LDW took in Hong Kong staring out of the window coolly in his military prada shirt. The MC joked that he looked really cool even though this was a random normal pic and tried to imitate the pose. LDW said I normally look like this. Then he joked that LDW was not wearing any pants. Then LDW said ooohhh like he did in Singapore when the MC got out of line talking about his red lips and white skin.

They showed My girl and also Mandate of Heaven. For My girl LDW commented that it was 12 years ago and he hadn't seen the clip in a long time and he looked so young then. For Mandate of Heaven, he said he didn't like looking at the clip as it reminded him of hard time shooting like when he fell into the water although the shot is only a few seconds but he had to be in the water for 6 hours. Then he acted out the kissing 5 fingers scene he did with the little girl. He said in MOH his beard was real but Wang Yeo his beard was fake and stuck on that is why it looked better.

The favourite 3 scenes for the HK fans was

3) The scene when he was using the phone for the first time with Gong Yoo and doing a video call with the phone close to his ear. He said everyone on set laughed during this, he shook his head saying seems so silly he didn't know how to use a phone. MC said if he didn't act well, it would just seem like he was an idiot.

2) The scene he kept saying I like Sunny in the cafe. He said he wanted to act innocent as Grim Reaper never had any experience in dating before.

1) The top scene was the first kiss scene at night where Sunny gained back her memory. He said it was filmed on Jan 1st at 5am and that filming would like for 24 hours, so he told Yoo In na he just wanted to quickly finish filming and go home rather than thinking about kissing. It was really cold and actually they were really tired.

Fans requests

1) The woman said she was wearing a similar to goblin outfit and wanted to take a photo with LDW. Her outfit is blue and has thin brown shoelace x on the back, and was trying to imitate the black top with white stripes. It took us and LDW a while to draw the link haha. Then she said she wanted to take a photo of her back. The MC said oh my god, if you take a pic of both of your backs what is the point of taking any pictures, no one will recognize anyone from the backs and he said, just don't talk about your costume anymore, it already got you on the stage....yes kind of what is she doing??? moment. Was really awkward.

2) Then another fan wanted him to tie her hair as she said she saw a past interview which LDW likes girls who tie their hair up. Then LDW said she should have tied her hair up then haha. So she was about to ask him to tie her hair in a pony tail next to her face, because the MC cracked a joke, what was the point if he tied it standing behind her, then the MC suggested the best way was to be facing LDW and have him tie her hair in a back ponytail while standing face to face so his arms are wrapped around her. Lucky the MC was smart again.

3) Then there was a fan who said she wanted to arm wrestle with LDW. The MC was like shocked again, he said you use your one chance to arm wrestle with LDW??? Then LDW was so nice, he said if you win is there anything you want me to do? Then she said she wanted to invite her friend up. Then he only used two fingers and let her obviously win. And then they wrestled again, I forgot why. Then he let her win again. Then the MC said you should have asked for something romantic. Then she said she didn't know anything romantic, oh my god, wasted chance again. Then LDW said do you want me to do anything romantic? She couldn't think of anything... So he hugged her. Then the MC said if you had the opportunity for LDW to kiss you or your friend to come up which one would you pick, then she stupidly said my friend to come up like a robot. Haha the MC was so exasperated he said, what are you going to do with your future boyfriend, just wrestle?

Re-enacting scenes with LDW

The funniest part here is one of the 5 people to come up was a guy. LDW commented I am only going to do the bags with onions pose with him. But then they all had to lucky draw in the end to be fair.

The guy said he came from Canada and he was a huge fan, not sure wasn't clear if he just came to HK for the fan meeting... Anyways he got the picture that was touching LDW crying face. LDW fell on his knees and clutched his hair in an oh my god, this is so gay fashion but he still did the pose with the guy and hugged him afterwards.

For the section where he suddenly appears in the audience, he didn't pass by my area as it was in the middle, I was kind of disappointed. Actually, I had wore really nice make up and curled my hair, so I looked extremely pretty, but the only chance I got was the high 5 at the end. I felt a little bit disappointed to be honest as I said "Domo Saranghee" which means I love you a lot but he didn't have any reaction really, but looked like a very handsome mannequin as he is tall and white and very handsome up close. I think he was really exhausted. My husband even said now that is a reason to stop being his fan now....So that was my experience of being with his so close, so I feel kind of sad but understand that he is quite tired as well. I just wish I could have been chosen to go up on stage and had more time with him than just that. I wouldn't have been as honestly putting it, bland and stupid as those chosen fans. If I got a one minute date with him, I would not act like a mute and say nothing at all. I would have an intelligent conversation with him about his passion for acting, about the grim reaper, my favourite role of his and why I am his fan.

Anyways I will end it here as this post is way to long already. Hopefully, this gives you guys an inside view of what went on in HK tonight.

@Puppywookie I feel u.. I think if I attend SG FM sure my husband also will ask me to stop being Wookie's fan :D.. His charmingness like any other man cannot beat him lah!

• Like 10

12 hours ago, noname111 said:

C_AqisfUAAA1-dh?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqishUMAEZ4iz?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqnClUMAAB-v6?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqnCmUMAAGQDz?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqnCmUwAA07EW?format=jpg&name=large

C_AqisrUAAAHUMP?format=jpg&name=large

@noname111 Thats totally why i love him. He is not only such a versatile actor, he is also handsome and a gentleman.! He may be 35 already but he still looks as young as ever! And  yes i agree with your opinion on him playing a doctor in a medical drama. Nurse would be best cos that's my current profession. I would totally love to see him acting in a drama that's close to my industry!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

i have already said it before but this is actually how i feel , i love Wookie and his fans as well 

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and stripes

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Image may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

Sorry for poor quality  but i don't mind the quality of pics as long i can feel the love sparkling from the pics

omg so lucky! Thanks for these pics!!! Lovessss  <3 THe girl with the leeks that scene v familiar. That one hk version of me :D:D

• Like 7

7 hours ago, joyezz said:

no you are not the only one haha

with the mask we can only see the piercing eyes :wub:

can't have a doctor like this in real life though

the nurses won't be able to concentrate haha

yea the way the securities "protect" him from "scary" fangirls is so funny :D

@joyezz I am an actual nurse and I really dont think i can concentrate on my work if he is the doctor in my ward.  :heart: :wub:

• Like 6