Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

LDW at Incheon Airport heading to HK for his 3 May 2017 FM. He looks stunning. Thanks to his stylist as well! Safe trip Oppa! More pics to come.

DBznLKaUIAEf7-l.jpg

DBznLKaUIAAG9Gz.jpg

Photos credit to twitter owner (@comma_dw)

DBznLKYUAAADdQu.jpg

DBznLKWVoAA23F0.jpg

Photos credit to twitter owner (@2lowool)

DBznN3iUAAAo6Cy.jpg

DBznN3mUwAERsH8.jpg

DBznOLiVwAI6Vno.jpg

Photos credit to twitter owner (@dayissue1106)

DBznN3pV0AEpQ5t.jpg

Photos credit to twitter owner (@scorpio81_)

DBznP8sUAAA1lM_.jpg

Photos credit to twitter owner (@hoja1106)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, noname111 said:

More photos from press released! Is this airport or runway show? LOL. I want his Prada Nylon Saffiano bag.... 

C-xoT7rXoAIfPGk?format=jpg&name=large

C-xoT7sWsAANpMZ?format=jpg&name=large

C-xoT7vW0AI5-a_?format=jpg&name=large

C-xoT7uXgAAtdFP?format=jpg&name=large

C-xojwvXcAAupTo?format=jpg&name=large

C-xomWlW0AA4n7F?format=jpg&name=large

C-xojw1W0AEixAn?format=jpg&name=large

C-xocgmXUAAH0o5?format=jpg&name=large

C-x5y0CXYAAypFc?format=jpg&name=large

C-xomWjXsAAmmDl?format=jpg&name=large

C-xojw3XkAACtQE?format=jpg&name=large

C-xojwvWsAI0Kw9?format=jpg&name=large

C-xocgmXsAAcaQy?format=jpg&name=large

C-xoXSfXYAEWc37?format=jpg&name=large

C-xocgmXcAECwRj?format=jpg&name=large

C-xocgoXgAEGnpY?format=jpg&name=large

C-xoXShW0AAeuin?format=jpg&name=large

He finally come out from hiding :wub: so handsome and seems in a good mood

• Like 6

Our precious Namja has arrived safely in HK. He keeps bowing to so many reporters and fans. So polite and so proud of him. Have a great press conference LDW Oppa! And have fun with your fans tomorrow!

And a video before he took off from Incheon Airport.

Thanks so much to all fans for sharing the videos and photos! 

• Like 13

10 Actors/Actresses that deliver with their perfect kiss scenes

5. Lee Dong Wook

'Goblin' was filled with all the best kissers, that's for sure! Lee Dong Wook added a little more magic to his alluring kiss due to the fact that he had the power to erase people's memories with the touch of his lips!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 7

17 hours ago, noname111 said:

@MaysoonD While waiting for the airport news of LDW's departure and arrival for his HK FM, I can't help but thinking what kind of style and fashion he will be wearing. Casual again? Formal? What kind of hair? And I end up making this compilation of his hairstyles that I like the most. I have your fave long hair Oppa no.7, is it long enough for you? Haha, young LDW looks the cutest. Honestly, I was a bit blushing while doing this. I have 9 LDWs staring at my screen being so awesomely handsome! LOL. These handsome Namja(s) smiling at my phone screen... bwahahaha. My fave is no.9 of course.

C-v8MErXYAAn8-V?format=jpg&name=large

I pick #7... that long hair, yum! #8 as second, numbers 9,5,6 shared 3rd place and numbers 1 and 4 no preference.

I have to be honest and say though that I dislike numbers 2 and 3....I don't think blonde hair nor up style suits him....don't kill me, just not my preference!

@giege (sry bluetag not working):

Then let's hope LDW get's paired with an A-lister NEXT, and then the drama following that he'd get paired with our true faves...In the meantime, hopefully at least some of the talented ladies who aren't yet A-listers move up to the A-lister territory as well! They so deserve it!

I vote for Song Hye Kyo or Gong Hyo Jin, or Ha Ji Won though she's not my faves faves either as that A-list costar.

HOWEVER: BEST CASE SCENARIO: LDW gets paired with a fave, and accompanied by their amazing chemistry and and amazing script and directing: BOTH leads become A-listers through the drama! #Dreaming   #YooInNa  #HanHyoJoo   #sigh

• Like 4

I love love love LDW's khaki style for his airport fashion and press conference. After full body wearing PRADA head to toe in khaki green, he wears another green suit. Handsome Oppa!

Photos from press conference. Love the concept! So SG press con is light purplish-grey, HK press con is green. What's next?

OMG he is too cute, waving like a kid. 

• Like 11

Hey all,

Just to let you know I went to the press conference today and can fully appreciate the experience the pains of standing for long period of time only to see something for short period of time (what I had seen in Singapore fans do on my computer haha). He truly is beautiful in person, to see him in real was really something. Haha but I had moved from the bottom level to the second floor which I regret as the teenage girls in front of me were sitting on stools for the whole day and I was afraid they would stand on them and completely block my view and regretted moving afterwards. So I lost a chance to see him really close up...sigh hopefully tomorrow at the fan meeting will be better.

From my view on the second floor, he was still really handsome, he is so tall and big and muscular so that he looks manly but he has cute curly hair and a boyish face and adorable big eyes. I swear at one moment he may have pierced his gaze at me and I felt an electric shock haha, it was sooo surreal. His eyes are so big and every time he faced a different direction and stared at the crowds, there were screams and squeals of pure excitement. If he made a slightest movement like a v sign or waved at the fans, I feel we all felt his electric charm go through us.

Then the MC who was kind of bad and asked stupid, non funny questions (not like the singapore one) kept asking him how he kept himself so handsome and why he was so handsome and what sports he did to make himself so handsome.... Even LDW laughed and said I am not that handsome and the crowd made some noise to mean that he was indeed handsome.

I never knew LDW was so popular in Hong Kong and that I would be fighting with both teenagers and middle aged women for a spot to see him. So I kind of underestimated the aggressiveness needed to be a super fan and fight for the good spot to see him. Some I overheard had come from the morning, some from 2pm. I only arrived at 4:30 but still I am exhausted from standing for 2 hours. Maybe I am getting too old. I felt actually a bit crazy when I was waiting and waiting for him haha.

The last part was him exiting and people crowded around the exit door. I managed to get a spot next to the exit door itself. The crowd screamed and all the smart phones went up. He did something really cute as he exited, he raised both hands cutely and waved them and I think he imitated a scream sound too but I couldn't hear as it was so chaotic, all I felt was wow that is cute.

Anyways, hope tomorrow could be better experience for me, as I wanted so bad to see him up close but felt I missed a good opportunity....I think if you get really close to him it could be a really unforgettable experience especially if he looks into your eyes...the power of charisma.

• Like 11

Wow forget blue....I know some of you here discussed how blue suits him so well, but seeing those recents pics of him in green..wow!

(Btw. I generally prefer blue as a color over green lol)

New and updated drama look wish: long hair and that forest green he's wearing ha ha

• Like 7