Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@biglove27 yes i think the pis from his last personal visit to the family ,he wear same cap and Tshirt 

Wild romance was awesome indeed

What i like the most about wild Romance beside  WOOKIE, is that PMY loved her exactly the ways she is , she didn't have to make over , they skipped the stereotype scene where the rich boyfriend takes his cute poor girl friend to buy her new clothes . the female lead was strong and Dependant yet she needs love

• Like 11

11 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

@biglove27 yes i think the pis from his last personal visit to the family ,he wear same cap and Tshirt 

Wild romance was awesome indeed

What i like the most about wild Romance beside  WOOKIE, is that PMY loved her exactly the ways she is , she didn't have to make over , they skipped the stereotype scene where the rich boyfriend takes his cute poor girl friend to buy her new clothes . the female lead was strong and Dependant yet she needs love

me too :)

I also likehow their relatipship evolved from enemies to friends to lovers :D

• Like 7

Hi chingus! Sorry it's been so long; we're working hard on preparing for the upcoming Singapore fanmeeting to do our best to welcome Wookie on the first stop of his Asia FM tour (outside Korea)! So nice to see so many new faces here too ^^

LeeDongWookAddicts (on IG) and our fellow Soompi Wookie fans are working together on a crowdfunding project to help gather funds to do food and fan support for his SG FM! Would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed, including our fellow chingus in this forum :) We've hit our initial target of S$300 but are aiming to raise more get him nice gifts and do fan support in our second round of crowdfunding, so if you'd like to participate, please feel free to drop me a PM for more info! To thank all contributors, we're also giving away merchandise to everyone who contributes, and including the names of all contributors in a card/book we hope to give to Wookie! We're accepting contributions till Friday, 7 April! Both Singapore and overseas fans are totally welcome to participate :lol: Thanks everyone!

Please refer to the post below for more info:

• Like 11

@heavenlybliss @biglove27 @joyezz Haha thanks for liking my silly joke. Yes, I fell for him already. Someone who PM me, said I got too excited recently haha.

Actually there is a story behind it. The past two weeks after Burberry, I was nervous why Handsome Namja didn't get invited into any event (there were so many). No LDW in any VIP movie premier where he can meet movie directors or producers. Seoul Fashion Week was held from 27 March till 1 April 2017 and he wasn't there. There were many fashion stores opening that he missed (I won't mention names, it'll make me sad). Tiffany & Co. earlier announced an event and YSJ-Gray were there with other celebs. LDW wasn't mentioned though he was part of their OnStyle campaign with longest video length. Huh? I was saaaaad why they forgot him and suddenly whooooosssshhh! 'I AM THE FERRAGAMO BOY', looking ever so handsome. Yay! I was happy and glad. It's not that I want him to show up in every single fashion event, he is busy and he is an actor not a model. But if others got invited, why not him? The 2 ladies guested at Ferragamo went to other events above. Maybe they were less busy than LDW. We still have daily updates on his CF without the VIP events. And I don't want him to overwork as well. Turns out his event was same day as Tiffany's, they still have other 2 guys there, that's why he chose Ferragamo?

And Ferragamo reposted his Arena pictorials (only.repost.his.pictorials.hehe) although it's already April and they move forward to new design. Those people just can't get over our LDW... Well, he was born handsome. Bwahahahaha. Sorry if I sound greedy. I just want him to get more exposure and acknowledgement.

LDW's video message for Alvolo Pizza. 

I showed LDW's flirty antics and his swoony stare in Alvolo's video to my friend. She thought it was a cosmetic or perfume advertisement. Hahaha. It's pizza ad on different level.

@winterdew @Princi_86 Good luck with your fan support and crowd funding project! Stay strong chingus! Come drop by this forum when you are free. We know you're busy.

• Like 11

Oh my goodness, what is this? New CF? I just typed word perfume like an hour ago and he got perfume CF in 40 mins? My goodness @Princi_86 CF GODs read Soompi threads! We should make more wishes! Congratulations LDW! He looks gorgeous. And his hair, aaaawwwww... I think it's Jimmy Choo Man ICE. Because he has freezing ice power from GR? Hahahahaha. Cool.

From IG of someone in Arena Homme+ Korea. I don't understand the caption.

I think this must be from same event.

From clothing CF, cosmetic, food, phone app, to perfume, can we request a car CF? CF Gods... pretty please... with a cherry on top.

• Like 12

@noname111 Awwwww thanks you so much for the CF Perfume updated! I also saw his newest pic at his fancafe ig, and it was some shoot of him and his perfume! it's just a glimpse but I'm already dead with happiness, Oppa looks so effing cool at the two last photoshoots, could we get the bigger with great HD resolution? Those pics deserved HD

And a car CF is veryyyyyy great! I want him did Lexus/BMW CF since europe car is very suited for him rather than SK/Japan's cars brand but i think both of those cars already had their own ambassador, right? LJW for BMW and I forgot who's became a Lexus ambassador. Maybe beside car, he could also have glasses CF, LDW in glasses also looke nerdy hot, and I'll also very happy to see him wearing glasses. A duty free CF also good one bcos it means we could see him (yes, his banners only) at SK Duty free. LOL. But there's some CF I didn't want him to take part, beer CF! I don't want LDW got drunk, LOL, damn, I sounded like a very protective mom

Since all of you talked a lot about WR, idk, maybe it's just me, now, I'm watching Strong Woman Dong Bong Soon and this Kdrama reminded a lot with WR.  Min Hyuk is the new Mu Yeol, both of them sweet in their own style to the woman main lead and definitively made me swoon just like @MaysoonD stated, WR isn't your usual romance plot, the male character didn't scared about their masculinity and they're happy to have strong woman protect them. LOL. I also love the bickering between Eunjae and Muyeol which is very real.

And great news and jobs @Princi_86 @winterdew for SG FM!!!! What a small world indeed! For giving you a fighting spirits maybe @joyezz could give some amazing gifs? 

And the last, welcome to LDW thread for new members! hope all of you have great times fangirling here! Cheers!

• Like 11

Okay chingu-deul, since most of us are still awake at this time, and while we are waiting for @giegie wish of HD pics to come true, let's write our wishes of what CF LDW should endorse. Pardon my stupid brain, you can ignore this if you think not so important haha. 

The heck with someone else already endorsing anything, CF GODs are on our side and reading this thread. Bwahahahahaha (since LDW FM will end in June, we know he won't have any drama or movie soon, sad but that's the fact, we can start our wish list of drama/movie role around June, okay?)

Anyone can keep add on. No rules here. No brand mentioned also OK. Just make sure not clash with someone else when you quote. New fans are mostly welcome. Let's have fun and begin!

1. @noname111 wishes glasses (mentioned this before during Arena), super expensive watches (Jaeger LeCoultre, Patek Phillipe), fountain pen (Mont Blanc), car (whatever, SUV preferred), wine (because he aged fine like wine, pffft), shampoo or hair gel (the one with him keep changing hair, yummy), and anything with Daebak haha.

2. @giegie wishes car (Lexus/BMW), glasses (the nerdy hot one), duty free (SK), and doesn't want beer.

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, giegie said:

@noname111 Awwwww thanks you so much for the CF Perfume updated! I also saw his newest pic at his fancafe ig, and it was some shoot of him and his perfume! it's just a glimpse but I'm already dead with happiness, Oppa looks so effing cool at the two last photoshoots, could we get the bigger with great HD resolution? Those pics deserved HD

And a car CF is veryyyyyy great! I want him did Lexus/BMW CF since europe car is very suited for him rather than SK/Japan's cars brand but i think both of those cars already had their own ambassador, right? LJW for BMW and I forgot who's became a Lexus ambassador. Maybe beside car, he could also have glasses CF, LDW in glasses also looke nerdy hot, and I'll also very happy to see him wearing glasses. A duty free CF also good one bcos it means we could see him (yes, his banners only) at SK Duty free. LOL. But there's some CF I didn't want him to take part, beer CF! I don't want LDW got drunk, LOL, damn, I sounded like a very protective mom

Since all of you talked a lot about WR, idk, maybe it's just me, now, I'm watching Strong Woman Dong Bong Soon and this Kdrama reminded a lot with WR.  Min Hyuk is the new Mu Yeol, both of them sweet in their own style to the woman main lead and definitively made me swoon just like @MaysoonD stated, WR isn't your usual romance plot, the male character didn't scared about their masculinity and they're happy to have strong woman protect them. LOL. I also love the bickering between Eunjae and Muyeol which is very real.

And great news and jobs @Princi_86 @winterdew for SG FM!!!! What a small world indeed! For giving you a fighting spirits maybe @joyezz could give some amazing gifs? 

And the last, welcome to LDW thread for new members! hope all of you have great times fangirling here! Cheers!

I really like his style here :) very manly

I hope there will be CF

@noname111 you are so informative :) glad to have you here

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, giegie said:

@noname111 Yes, I agreed with wine! It's classier than beer. LOL. And since you said about shampoo/hair gel, I also approved if it consist of a lilllllllll bit LDW doing showering. LOL LOL LOL

Image result for hmm gif

body soap is better

shampoo only show the head hahaha

• Like 10

@noname111 lol I remembered our prayers here when I've seen this pics. But I'm worried that it's not a CF since Arena Homme editor has posted pics. And btw he's fanboying over Wookie in his capture, stating that even though he's a man, he thinks LDW is so hot haha. But that means it could be pictorial for Arena Homme in collaboration wuth Jimmy Choo Man Ice. Like several pages of Wookie's hotness in next spread? Same he did for Ferragamo. I hope I'm wrong and it's his next endorsement.  Idk how it works in Korea for parfumes.  I have never payed attention to it but it's weird to have several pages for parfume in one magazine...But on the other hand are there other Korean celebs who endorse parfumes? Have you heard about such? 

I was thinking about KKE's news about his CF contracts that they have been suggested even Asia wide ones (I guess some sort of to be model for Asia). My first thought about Jimmy Choo was that he'll be their model all over Asia, but then this Arena Homme's editor...Confusing. 

Nevertheress he looks freaking handsome in all shots. Can't wait for HQ. 

As to our wishes I will make my wish list as well later. Agree with @giegie I don't want beer CF but @noname111 normally wines don't have models (except such brands like Moet or Martini). Sigh. I would love him to endorse fine French wine brand haha.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, noname111 said:

Okay chingu-deul, since most of us are still awake at this time, and while we are waiting for @giegie wish of HD pics to come true, let's write our wishes of what CF LDW should endorse. Pardon my stupid brain, you can ignore this if you think not so important haha. 

The heck with someone else already endorsing anything, CF GODs are on our side and reading this thread. Bwahahahahaha (since LDW FM will end in June, we know he won't have any drama or movie soon, sad but that's the fact, we can start our wish list of drama/movie role around June, okay?)

Anyone can keep add on. No rules here. No brand mentioned also OK. Just make sure not clash with someone else when you quote. New fans are mostly welcome. Let's have fun and begin!

1. @noname111 wishes glasses (mentioned this before during Arena), super expensive watches (Jaeger LeCoultre, Patek Phillipe), fountain pen (Mont Blanc), car (whatever, SUV preferred), wine (because he aged fine like wine, pffft), shampoo or hair gel (the one with him keep changing hair, yummy), and anything with Daebak haha.

2. @giegie wishes car (Lexus/BMW), glasses (the nerdy hot one), duty free (SK), and doesn't want beer.

Updated for :tongue:

1. @noname111 wishes glasses (mentioned this before during Arena), super expensive watches (Jaeger LeCoultre, Patek Phillipe), fountain pen (Mont Blanc), car (whatever, SUV preferred), wine (because he aged fine like wine, pffft), shampoo or hair gel (the one with him keep changing hair, yummy), and anything with Daebak haha.

2. @giegie wishes car (Lexus/BMW), glasses (the nerdy hot one), duty free (SK), wine, shampoo/hair gel and doesn't want beer.

3. @joyezz wishes body soap 

4. @biglove27 wishes car, another clothing (casual one), shampoo and body lotion (hahahahahaha), candies and lollypops (sorry... hihi), lip balm, chicken restaurant, travel agency (he will get to travel then), and towel in Goblin drama LOL.

This is fun!

• Like 8

Hey girls,

Let me join in on the fun. Actually mine are probably unrealistic but since I have worked in fashion industry before I guess can have more ideas. My wishlist for LDW ad is:

1) Dior Homme ( LDW in sleek black suits and slim black ties) or Dior mens perfume. If he could be either in Paris/ in a bed half naked with white sheets or flirting with a sexy female model with messy sexy hair that could be great too. I have actually imagined him in a Chanel womans haute couture fashion show accompanying the woman models haha. He would look so good in a black and white ad with Lily Rose Depp since he looks a bit like Johnny Depp.

2) Mc Donald or any fast food ad or Chocolate/Sweets ad like M&Ms with Daebak and or his sisters, if he is dressed in same outfit as Daebak that would be so cute.

3) I am trying to think of what ad he could do in which he can dress up as the grim reaper and stop time...actually an expensive watch ad might be ok for this as he did wear a watch in Goblin. Or him advertising Seoul night life haha...

4) It would be good if he can do some more facial product ads like Laniege too so there would be more close up of his face. I mean let's face it not a lot of Korean actors look as good as him up close

5) I think it would be really cool if he did some bracelet ads for Tiffany or Cartier as he really likes wrist and ankle bracelets. Again this could work as a romantic couple ad.

6) Tight jeans ad for Calvin Klein or Diesel, again with him being half naked and only wearing jeans and maybe with some kind of fake sexy tattoo.

Sorry, I was getting a bit greedy for more LDW CFS so we can see him all the time. Hope this can add to the list and might come true!

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@noname111 lol I remembered our prayers here when I've seen this pics. But I'm worried that it's not a CF since Arena Homme editor has posted pics. And btw he's fanboying over Wookie in his capture, stating that even though he's a man, he thinks LDW is so hot haha. But that means it could be pictorial for Arena Homme in collaboration wuth Jimmy Choo Man Ice. Like several pages of Wookie's hotness in next spread? Same he did for Ferragamo. I hope I'm wrong and it's his next endorsement.  Idk how it works in Korea for parfumes.  I have never payed attention to it but it's weird to have several pages for parfume in one magazine...But on the other hand are there other Korean celebs who endorse parfumes? Have you heard about such? 

I was thinking about KKE's news about his CF contracts that they have been suggested even Asia wide ones (I guess some sort of to be model for Asia). My first thought about Jimmy Choo was that he'll be their model all over Asia, but then this Arena Homme's editor...Confusing. 

Nevertheress he looks freaking handsome in all shots. Can't wait for HQ. 

As to our wishes I will make my wish list as well later. Agree with @giegie I don't want beer CF but @noname111 normally wines don't have models (except such brands like Moet or Martini). Sigh. I would love him to endorse fine French wine brand haha.

I thought Wookie endorsed perfume before? For Downy perfume. Or is it just a collaboration? If it is this sort of collaboration, it is still good i think, since he will still be exposed to top brands.

It will be great if there is a video for the perfume.

• Like 10

@Princi_86 @biglove27 I saw the ad of Downy perfume before, that's why it crossed my mind there might be possibility of LDW to endorse perfume. GY also endorsed Body Shop White Musk, right? He even had a video. Apology if I immediately call it CF, too excited. But understand your point of view. If wine is not possible, rice wine then. Haha, but you all don't want beer. And LOL with the fanboying over LDW. Probably the first launch will be through Arena Homme+ pages? CF or not, it will be very memorable for us like his photoshoots with 3 March magazines. And yes, more exposure. Also by the so many (how come there are so many for a perfume? LOL) first cuts of photos we saw from IG, if the raw versions look like that, what will it look like for final cut? Heaaaaveeen.... kekekeke.

@giegie @joyezz @biglove27 LOL at body soap and body lotion. I'm meeting my LDW fangirl friend, she immediately say body mist. Let him spray to his gorgeously toned body. LOL. 

@Puppywookie Super LOL at your detailed wish list. You even imagined the outcome. You should be the CF director then! Wakakakakaka.

I would like to add some as well. Soft drink or energy drink for Pyeong Chang Olympic 2018. The whole world will see him then. And soft lenses or any eye drop products, to appreciate his gorgeously beautiful eyes. Again, Heaaaaveeen....

DBpqyj5VwAAbJ0Y.jpg

DBpqyj7VoAAJCxW.jpg

DBpqyj8V0AAp9GK.jpg

DBpqykAVwAAQw7L.jpg

DBpq2G_U0AAZu_9.jpg

DBpq2HNUIAA7EOV.jpg

DBpq2HvVwAARIOK.jpg

DBpq2HxUMAEnl6C.jpg

DBpq4kgV0AQK5Jp.jpg

• Like 13

Hahaha, what an interesting topic about wish list. Am I the only one who wish for korean strawberry...? Against his red lips will definitely look sweet and yummy. Even normal drinking water can look yummy from his Fan Meeting through vliveapp. Haha. And camera as well, refers to Onstyle video.

• Like 11

What a funny topic to discuss :grin::grin:

For me I wish he endorse a car

he had car event in China in 2014 but I don't quite remember what was about and if my memory serves me I think there was a talk that the sales increased thanks to Wookie participation .

He will be very convincing if he is the model of any skin or lip care products .Whoes skin or lips are more perfect than Wookie ,even women don't have kind skin.

Eye glasses will be perfect too 

My long time wish will be car endorsement and any top brand representative in all Asia.

• Like 12