Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@MaysoonD Hugssssss:)))) Would have watched the teaser atleast a 1000 times by now...

@joyezz Wookie is in charge of how I feel today & I am on CLOUD 9:blush: His husky voice is seriously the sexiest thing ever:wub:

@Princi_86 dear, please pitch in for some translation. Just understand what the kid is saying.. He says, Ajuhussi, Am I going to die? is it right? What does wookie say? I am so mesmerised by his voice seriously.........

• Like 5

@joyezz i am speechless chingu ,super deabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak 

:heart:

i am used to translate Wookie's facial expression so when i saw the stills i read on his face "pic1"someone who is confused and lost , he got surprised of what he saw but "pic2"at the same time he knew

what he had to do so "pic3"he pull himself together and go for it :heart:

regarding the teaser it is the best .i feel he is a magician who is gonna enchant our souls 

what are the secrets of kids ? why you always connected with them in some how my dear Wookie 

• Like 5

Omoooooo! Finally the teaser came out!!! He looked handomely normal but still you could see some depth emotions in his facial expression just like @MaysoonD said. The teaser is awesome, another great job from the PD Lee Eung Bok

• Like 5

Haha. Gals, I was busy today to post here, but I've followed all Wookie's updates and was so lucky to find out that even without any promotion from tvN's side Wookie's article has been in news trends for minimum 10 hours. ^^

@lucifercorner I knew that Dramafever will sub it quickly haha. Chingu, and where have you seen my posters? I haven't seen them haha

gals, what do you think about his hat? I see so many different comments on it here and there. 

I love cinematography of the teaser. Earlier I was amazed only by Bubblegum's director, but I like Lee Eun Book's style as well. All teasers released today are damn daebak. 

I want long teaser with romance and bromance. But I guess we should wait for 10-14 days for it. 

• Like 5

@Princi_86 I think the hat looks a bit funny at first after a few watch I get used to it ^_^ with the face like that he can put on a tiara and still looks great lol 

looks much better without the hat :P

@lucifercorner I have watched The perfect couple.I like it because Wookie looks so cool in it and another different character :) he should do more action movies. The girl's voice tho lol.After watching a lot of drama series,a movie feels so rush :) 

• Like 5

Oh I can't get over those teasers. I love cinematography so much. I haven't been impressed that much with director in DOTS, but he has impressed me here with this teasers especially Wookie's. I wonder if that place with such a stunning view will be our immortals' house :wub:

On 29.10.2016 at 5:57 AM, joyezz said:

@Princi_86 I think the hat looks a bit funny at first after a few watch I get used to it ^_^ with the face like that he can put on a tiara and still looks great lol 

looks much better without the hat :P

@joyezz oh chingu, I adore your comment that he can wear even tiara. Lol. But that's so true 

@MaysoonD agree with you here. I like the way he looks since it's something new and something different then in other projects. Regarding that pin, we have discussed it with chingu @winterdew  and she has foud out that the meaning of crown can be also immortality. Maybe hat and that pin are attributes of Grim Reaper to show who he is. 

I wonder what will be next? Teaser of Yuk Sung Jae or stills of KGE and YIN? Or maybe stills or teasers for GY and KGE or GY and Wookie. Oh, around one month has left. How to survive it!

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

From all this angles I really love love love how he looks in this hat :wub:

• Like 5