Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@winterdew CAn't be a better Friday.

So, he goes International again!!! Very suave and handsome :wub: He doesn't disappoint in any look!

@Princi_86  Great interview. Thanks a ton for the translation. And, ofcourse, waiting for the next part :PAs candid an interview as you’re likely to find.

He is definitely one actor inherently enthusiastic of his craft and insightful about his work.

On 10/12/2016 at 5:32 PM, joyezz said:

Image result for lee dong wook roommate

omg this gif :wub::dizzy::bawling::w00t: I prefer his hair like this rather than with fringe

@joyezz Could U pleaaaaaase share the link of this gif 

• Like 6

I like to add my share in this Gifs sharing activity too :grin:

Lucky who 'll have you as a gift

Image result for lee dong wook gifs

Smile as you likeImage result for lee dong wook gifs

but I envy her Image result for lee dong wook gifs

just kidding I wish you happiness with your solumate whoever she is as long you are happyImage result for lee dong wook gifs                     

• Like 6

Can't stop smiling looking through updates in this thread. :w00t: You're rocking guys! I wish I could invest in your GIFs marathon, but I'm from my phone :tears: 

In any case the pic @winterdew has posted is coming from his official Korean fan club, which means they have had it before the pictorial will come out. I really wonder if he'll be modeling this brand for look book (which can be not the case since it's almost middle of the season to launch new look book)  or it will be for magazine. In any case I'm so excited cos I've looked through their collection and I love it. Especially the shoes. And I love this sneak peak pic, which gives me Grim Teaper feels. :w00t::wub: 

I wish we'll have some updates on Wookie part in Goblin asap

• Like 3

completely bowled by the gifs shared;) Thank you gals!!! 

I am officially in love with this thread.

@Princi_86 U are our unofficial informant.Thank you for all the information that U share with us. As for the pic,could it be for the winter collection? 

The  21st-century modern, sexy & coolest reaper :wub: who looks like a model.  It’s said that whenever a soul encounters the grim reaper, they’re shocked by his beauty first, and then belatedly surprised by their own death.” And Suddenly the coolest reaper appears in the picture.

ps: Reaper-nim, are you really a reaper or an angel? Owww its dangerous:blush:

• Like 4

@joyezz Glad to hear that you're watching it, chingu! How's it going? Yes, I guess we all watched the show already knowing how it's gonna end since it goes back in time, but what makes it sadder and even frustrating is how the ending came to be. I'm sure you'll know what I mean when you get to it. It's depressing, but worth the tears. *Hands over tissues*

On a sidenote, the soundtrack and scenery are beautiful, aren't they?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joyezz said:

I am watching Bittersweet life right now episode 8 :tears: It is so depressing. It is going to be a sad ending,isn't it?:cry:

@joyezz Trust me, it isn't gloomy as it looks. As the name says "A Bittersweet Life" this drama might have a bitter sad moments but it's full of sweet moments too!
Joon Soo  is a mysterious man...he could be sweet and cute as a little puppy in one sec...then he turns to a crazy maniac the following  sec just as the other title indicates "Demons Living In My Body"....I think LDW did his best in this role...
his character is what ties the 3 other leads together!
the drama gives equal time to all the 4 characters to tell their story...
All the characters did great in portraying their characters!
The OST is amazing...all the parts are touching and fit with the drama!
I've  rewatched this drama twice inspite of it's sad ending and ofcourse my favorite scenes from time to time! A word of caution: U might feel like killing the female protagonist for being such a weak character & not able to protect him.
Finally, this is an unusual drama in all aspects...I highly recommend it for those bored with the normal cliches! Go for it till the ending

@winterdew one of the best OSTs by far. Just Love it

• Like 2

@winterdew I haven't finish watching yet.this drama is so different from the dramas I usually watch .ep 1 they already shown what will happen  :fearful: I have a lot of mixed emotions 

the bed scene is really hot though :w00t::phew:

soundtrack is great ,the scenery is beautiful but has gloomy feeling

@lucifercorner yea great acting from him,worth watching just for his acting,I agree that the female protagonist is weak and submisive :confused:

I think it is very daring for wookie to take this role,kudos to him (1st time calling  wookie :blush:

there is a video of the script reading but it says not available in your country :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lucifercorner said:

@winterdew tfs:)

Damn, that smile! Everytime I see him smile, I am falling in love over & over again:wub:

I saw the teaser of Goblin & felt that it would be a block buster, if the next teaser focuses on the BROMANCE of GY & LDW!! What say? 

Hi Wookie fans  i'm gong yoo fan and i'm waiting for GY and LDW Bromance too :wub:  i'm waiting for their friendship scenes, ,

fight scenes :phew: their relationship 'll be the reason this drama'll be popular just imagine GY , LDW in the scene :w00t:

• Like 7

@lucifercornersorry chingu , I didn't noticed that you already uploaded the eng sub version .

@princess nour90 HI chingu ,yes we all looking for their relationship on screen and off screen as well . hopefully the writer surprise us and don't miss the opportunity to  make something special and different from all other K dramas which mainly focus on romance rather than bromance especially we talking about life and death angels .this theme can bring out hilarious scenes and situation just imagine life and death are living together :glasses:

• Like 7

@MaysoonD  yes me too I hope the writer' ll benefit from good things we read about characters description first there's two different couples not stupid love triangle second relationship between GY,LDW third the transfer of souls between 2 worlds I wish to see emotional scenes here forth the past life of GY,LDW

• Like 5