Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest lambutan

hb11.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rhi (lambutan)!!!!

lots of Love n Good Wishes n kisses from Lee Dong Wook... ;)

inez, Thank you so much.....I'm so glad......(Khob khoon mag ka......) :D:D:D

happy bday rhi (lambutan) hehehe..

and thanks......so much ka....... :P:P

Guest babymarzy07

hi guys! phew :phew: i finally found this thread.. i couldnt find much about LDW so im glad to finally see this.. im new to this thread just started to watch ep of my girl that my friend downloaded... waaahhh i love it.. although i dont understand much of what they're saying still (the one i watched was w/o subs).. i saw LDW before on his old dramas loved him then but could find much about him.. but now he is like :w00t: such a hottie.. anyways, hope i can be in the thread of LDW fans too really like this guy.. happy birhtday lambutan! (although i dont know u yet ) :lol:

Guest lambutan

hi guys! phew :phew: i finally found this thread.. i couldnt find much about LDW so im glad to finally see this.. im new to this thread just started to watch ep of my girl that my friend downloaded... waaahhh i love it.. although i dont understand much of what they're saying still (the one i watched was w/o subs).. i saw LDW before on his old dramas loved him then but could find much about him.. but now he is like :w00t: such a hottie.. anyways, hope i can be in the thread of LDW fans too really like this guy.. happy birhtday lambutan! (although i dont know u yet ) :lol:

Thank you so much for blessing from u....I'm glad that you love LDW like me and everyone :blush:

you can call me ....Rhi.... :tongue2:

Guest babymarzy07

Thank you so much for blessing from u....I'm glad that you love LDW like me and everyone :blush:

you can call me ....Rhi.... :tongue2:

hi rhi.. i forgot how u greet in thai its been i while since i went there.. sawadika? nice to meet you hehhe ^^

i dont like that psy.. stay away from ldw oppa hehhee

Guest lambutan

hi rhi.. i forgot how u greet in thai its been i while since i went there.. sawadika? nice to meet you hehhe ^^

i dont like that psy.. stay away from ldw oppa hehhee

hi.......what you name? :blush:

I'm come from Thailand.....land of smile...Hi Hi :D:D

Nice to meet you...........(Thai Language).........yin dee tee dai roo jak ka....... :D

Thank you very much....(Thai Language)..........Khob Khun mak ka.................:D

like me, I don't like PSY (in the series)I'm so poor YR so much when she sad and cry :(:(

Guest NoName

He's blank when he's around SY?, but when he's around Yoo-rin he's either smiling or laughing.

You girls are from thailand? I always wanted to go there. lambutan your name is Rhi? That's so cute. I'm Ly and welcome babymarzy07 to this thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rhi!

Guest .alyak_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rhi (lambutan)!!!!

lots of Love n Good Wishes n kisses from Lee Dong Wook... ;)

Didn't know it was your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEN! HAVE A GOOD ONE. MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!