Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

^ I think that is from My Girl. I have no idea why, but I saw someone wrote about it in the My Girl's thread.

Ok, I CANNOT get enough of the Bye Bye Bye MV! Not only that, I am in love with the song. He is so HOT in that MV... my favorite scene has to the be near the end where he was in a suit & then he turned around.. that was perfection. *swoooooon*

Guest .alyak_

Yeah, it's official, I have completely falling for this guy here! I can't resist his charms.

OH, SO HOT in that Bye, Bye, Bye MV. :wub:

ZOE: Its like you and me are going after the same guys! First Fany, and now him.

Kang Dong Won can still be yours. (HAHAHAH, remember?)

I would like to link of Bye Bye Bye MV.....(full) :(:(

I am also trying to find that. I am having no luck!

Guest *so simple*

that picture is from MY GIRL.. it's soo funny

she pretends to be people from 007, x - file, leon, and etc.. haha u should watch it

ZOE: Its like you and me are going after the same guys! First Fany, and now him.

Kang Dong Won can still be yours. (HAHAHAH, remember?)

Haha, here we go again... you know who I still think is hotter. :P Also, seem like our taste in music is somewhat similar now. LOVE Morning Kiz, my new obsession, with some help from Lee Dong Wook. :lol:

I am also trying to find that. I am having no luck!

So the one we watched online is not the full version? I have the MV which is LQ around 25MB, the same one I watched online through the link you gave.

Guest .alyak_

Haha, here we go again... you know who I still think is hotter. :P Also, seem like our taste in music is somewhat similar now. LOVE Morning Kiz, my new obsession, with some help from Lee Dong Wook. :lol:

So the one we watched online is not the full version? I have the MV which is LQ around 25MB, the same one I watched online through the link you gave.

Well, the full version is 30 minutes long. The one you saw was not 30 minutes.

Monday Kiz is so good. :P

Dang, 30 mins!? Oh heck yeah, me wants!

Such a sad ending though. I was almost at tears. I love a MV with a storyline... especially a sad one.

Dang, 30 mins!? Oh heck yeah, me wants!

Such a sad ending though. I was almost at tears. I love a MV with a storyline... especially a sad one.

yeohweping found the 30 minutes version.. just thought u guys might want it also :)

Bye Bye Bye 30min.version mv ( the file is around 400 MB so I couldn't upload it to YSI).. :P

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/1000/0903304000119m.wmv

song

http://211.62.52.72/0K05/1300/0K0512800005...005_128kbps.wma

yeohweping found the 30 minutes version.. just thought u guys might want it also :)

Bye Bye Bye 30min.version mv ( the file is around 400 MB so I couldn't upload it to YSI).. :P

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/1000/0903304000119m.wmv

song

http://211.62.52.72/0K05/1300/0K0512800005...005_128kbps.wma

OMG thanks a million....Big Hugs to you.. :wub: and wow the file is indeed huge...well since its Lee Dong Wook i dun mind.... :P

hi guys!!!

would like to join all of you in this thread..been lurking at the my girl thread since the series was in its pre-airing days...i just love romantic comedies.. :D

and it was a treat to see lee dongwook leading..haven't seen any of his previous works so i don't have enough basis to say how he is as an actor but he's really good in my girl..i mean, aside from his killer smile plus the dimples (swoons...hehe!!), he's near perfect as gong chan, the uptight yet caring businessman.. :) i really like guys who has dimples (fell inlove with hyunbin in MNKSS)..dongwook oppa is really gorgeous and his smile will really melt your heart.. :)

love him with lee dahae in my girl..they do match well and they exudes chemistry... :D

aja aja dongwook oppa!!!!

Guest lambutan

hi guys!!!

would like to join all of you in this thread..been lurking at the my girl thread since the series was in its pre-airing days...i just love romantic comedies.. :D

and it was a treat to see lee dongwook leading..haven't seen any of his previous works so i don't have enough basis to say how he is as an actor but he's really good in my girl..i mean, aside from his killer smile plus the dimples (swoons...hehe!!), he's near perfect as gong chan, the uptight yet caring businessman.. :) i really like guys who has dimples (fell inlove with hyunbin in MNKSS)..dongwook oppa is really gorgeous and his smile will really melt your heart.. :)

love him with lee dahae in my girl..they do match well and they exudes chemistry... :D

aja aja dongwook oppa!!!!

Name:이동욱 / Lee Dong-wook

Date of Birth: November 6, 1981

Height: 185cm

Weight: 78kg

Blood type: B

Profession: Actor

Education: Saejung University

TV Series/Drama

My Girl(SBS, 2005)

Hanoi Bride (SBS, 2005)

Precious Family (KBS2, 2004)

Island Village Teacher(SBS, 2004)

Wooden Horse Carousel (MBC, 2003)

Alcohol Land (SBS, 2003)

Loving You (KBS, 2002)

Live The Right Way (SBS, 2002)

Let's Go (SBS, 2002)

Drama City "천국보다 기쁜 (Happier than Heaven)" (KBS, 2001)

A Dreaming Family (KBS, 2001)

Pure Heart (KBS, 2001)

School 3 (KBS1, 2000)

School 2

:P:P :P