Quantcast
angiemty

Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi |Current Drama - Touch Your Heart [tvN Feb 6th]

^hehehe but i love his dorkiness hehehe..

hehehe he's so hott especially the pics with his facial hair hhehehe

OMG, I know! He does look sexy & hot with facial hair & when without he's so handsome. Although I love Lee Jun-ki a bit more from My Girl, but he's growing on me. I really like this dude.

OMG, I know! He does look sexy & hot with facial hair & when without he's so handsome. Although I love Lee Jun-ki a bit more from My Girl, but he's growing on me. I really like this dude.

Zoe, your everywhere. I see you everywhere. Its okay<3. I'm downloading from clubbox now. The first episode of "My Girl". Its at 64%. I think i'll leave the computer on tonight and let the other episode load. So i can watch tomorrow :P But yeah. I'm really looking forward to this. Dong Wook was hot in the music video. And from caps from this drama, he looks really handsome :wub: . I have to watch this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Its 12:06am right now! :D

Guest lambutan

untitled33ia.png

^o^Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all 2006 and forever to everyone^o^

Guest StylishAzNx07

I've always thought he was really cute. He's pretty hot. Especially in My Girl. xDDD

hehe.. I always thought lee dong wook is so cute when the first drama I saw him in is Wooden Horse Carousel. I thought he's so hot and cute.. yeah. finally there's his own thread..