Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Here is the line to get coffee from Wookie (and cute sticker on cup holder). 

In yesterday's Mnet video Wookie was applying stickers on cup holders which will be used today as a cup holders for coffee he has sent to treat 2000 national producers who came to the recording of concept evaluation. In his vid he told that it's his special treatment for them to thanks for their support of trainees and he asked to support boys even more.  

What an awesome man we stan.

8251eecely1g4j4d9n1a6j21kw1kwh25.jpg   

8251eecely1g4j4dbnnoyj21kw1kw485.jpg

8251eecely1g4j4dceug5j21kw1kwtks.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, lianea said:

" Search www " 's makings. 

Hi lianea, thanks for sharing this clip.  I was surprised when I knew that he's going to cameo in this drama. But, I feel happy that I could get to see him on the small screen even in just a blink - hahaha - He has a brilliant cameo here that leaves you wanting more. Lee Dong Wook’s cameo is only two minutes long, but OMG - he makes the most of those two minutes.   :P

• Like 6

First script read for OCN’s Hell Is Other People

by tipsymocha

hellisotherpeople-scriptread01.jpg

I’ve seen images of this webtoon around on Naver, and it looked really creepy in 2D, which is why I’m looking forward to seeing how the drama plans on adapting it for the small screen. The cast and crew of OCN’s Hell Is Other People got together for their first script read several months ago, and stills of the script read have just been released. The main leads are Lee Dong-wook (Reach of Sincerity) and Im Shi-wan (The King Loves), who went straight from army discharge to preparing for this production.

Hell Is Other People centers around a gosiwon (super low-budget dorms traditionally inhabited in dramaland by civil service exam hopefuls) and its residents. Specifically, the story is told through the eyes of Im Shi-wan’s character, a country transplant who made his way to the big city with dreams of becoming a writer. He experiences first hand the hell that can be created by strangers as he adjusts to life in a gosiwon, where people are packed in like sardines. I can only imagine the types of conflict that can arise in environments like that, with neighbors living with paper-thin walls and communal bathrooms and kitchen.

Fortunately for our country boy, he has a mentor in Lee Dong-wook, who will be playing a warm-hearted dentist. At first, I was wondering why a dentist would be living in a gosiwon of all places, but then I read that he just lives and works near Im Shi-wan’s creepy gosiwon. It sounds like he’ll be playing one of the few non-gosiwon residents in the cast, with Lee Jung-eun (The Light in Your Eyes) playing the welcoming yet mysterious owner, Lee Joong-ok (Extreme Job) playing an ultra-sensitive neighbor, and Lee Hyun-wook (I Only Want to Love) playing a well-mannered but cold resident who incites fear among his fellow neighbors.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/first-script-read-for-ocns-hell-is-other-people/

• Like 5

8 Platonic K-Drama Friendships That Give Us All The Feels

Who says you need romance to make a good K-drama? It’s true that we watch K-dramas for the well-drawn intimate relationships, but no rule book insists there has to be romantic love. It’s just as fun to watch two people bicker, banter and fall in like as it is to watch them fall in love.

Love can be a real pain sometimes. All those unnecessary wrist grabs, all those improbable single tears, all those slow, fish-like kisses. Who needs ’em? Here are eight platonic friends who prove that friendship can be exciting, emotionally-charged and rewarding, and that true love might just be overrated.

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

1. Eun Tak and Reaper in “Goblin

lee-dong-wook-kim-go-eun.gif

We love a pair of friends who start out as mortal enemies. When we and Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) first meet Reaper (Lee Dong Wook), he is genuinely terrifying. It feels like only a matter of time before he gets his way and actually sees her dead. But this being a Kim Eun Sook drama, even the scariest characters have a fluffy underbelly, and it doesn’t take long before we get to see Reaper’s.

kim-go-eun-lee-dong-wook.gif

Eun Tak and Reaper soon end up as roommates who take great pleasure in ganging up on their grouchy neighborhood Goblin (Gong Yoo). Over the course of a few laundry-folding sessions we see their mutual affection grow, and by the end of the drama it’s abundantly clear how much they want each other to be happy.

Check out the first episode of “Goblin”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hi there everyone, Wookie fans.

before this, i search for lee dong wook thread but seems like it was not active at that time. so thanks a lot for the one giving me this link at twitter @SW5aVVm6SA1hls7  . now i can scroll over reading something i miss out all this years 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, im_cun said:

before this, i search for lee dong wook thread but seems like it was not active at that time. so thanks a lot for the one giving me this link at twitter @SW5aVVm6SA1hls7  . now i can scroll over reading something i miss out all this years 

Hi im_cun,  Welcome to join this thread.

6 hours ago, im_cun said:

Hi im_cun,  Welcome :)

Our hardworking One Pick PDnim Lee Dong Wook is going to bring his "class"

to camping where they will play games, relax and show bonding between each other

to national producers. This "Camping special" will be broadcasted live through

VLIVE on Saturday, 13th, 9 pm KST
Don't miss our beloved Wookie being not only the best representative but class teacher and counselor in camp. 

• Like 5

Just now, lingko said:

Our hardworking One Pick PDnim Lee Dong Wook is going to bring his "class"

to camping where they will play games, relax and show bonding between each other

to national producers. This "Camping special" will be broadcasted live through

VLIVE on Saturday, 13th, 9 pm KST
Don't miss our beloved Wookie being not only the best representative but class teacher and counselor in camp. 

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. Looking forward to this. :P

• Like 6

On 7/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, im_cun said:

Hi im_cun,  Welcome !

The best mentor and nations' most beloved Representative Lee Dong Wook

has treated trainees with delicious food once again!

Today boys should perform today at M Countdown

And Wookie's mission is to energize them before stage!

Our lovable Wookie.

• Like 5