Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 3/25/2019 at 3:21 PM, willenette said:

*** Sales of Korean dramas and films rose around 15 percent at a major international content fair in Hong Kong last week - Among the most sold K-dramas there were "Touch Your Heart" by tvN and "The Last Empress" by SBS. :P

Hi willenette,

Thank you for sharing. 
Please give this link. 

• Like 2

“ Touch Your Heart ”  1-16 ep  broadcasting rate exceed 1.8 Billion

on Korean drama TV in China  ( It is just one APP of broadcast platform in China ) 

*** It will start from zero next month

February:  1-7 ep      648,171,000

March :  8 -16 ep   1,216,944,000 

006QhBHzgy1g1lfzibuxuj30j60y3tb3.jpg

006QhBHzgy1g1lg015dn5j30hr10jmzj.jpg

• Like 3

K nets comments courtesy of 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/03/touch-your-heart-finale-ep-16-spoilers.html?m=1

Touch Your Heart] FINALE Ep 16 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook ♥ Yoo In Na

touch.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook   Yoo In Na, happy ending with them revealing their relationship publicly 

1. [+1501,-41]
Lee Dong Wook is really handsome to the point where my mouth hurts... I couldn't close my mouth when I saw the ending with him in a tuxedo... 

2. [+742,-25]
I smiled unknowingly while watching this, what a pity that it has ended. 

3. [+493,-15]
This is so interesting, but to think it's the last episode... What a pity. I'll be waiting for their dating rumor article. 

4. [+321,-17]
Their chemistry isn't part of this world.  ㅠㅠ The actors have worked hard~

5. [+239,-17]
It's such a pity. Been a while since I've watched a drama that makes my heart beat. The actors have worked hard. And Lee Dong Wook, love you!!!

6. [+89,-4]
Lee Dong Wook's beauty did everything during the party at the end... From his clothes to his hair, everything matches him so well. In the middle of that, that face which is a masterpiece...... Lee Dong Wook is really so handsome... To add, he gets more handsome as he ages. He doesn't get old at all. He's like a wax figure. Please do lots of romcoms in the future too. 

7. [+74,-2]
I screamed when I saw Lee Dong Wook putting his hair up and wearing a tuxedo..... Wow, that visual is insane. That handsomeness isn't part of this world. Seriously. 

8. [+73,-3]
Why has the two been such a good match so well since Goblin? I like seeing them together. They look so pretty. Are they really not dating... 

heart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook  Yoo In Na announce their relationship, a happy ending 

1. [+241,-8]
They match so well~~~ ♡♡♡

2. [+191,-27]
A drama where Yoo In Na is really pretty in!

3. [+132,-15]
Yoo In Na gets more charismatic the more I see her. She's cute, lovely, pretty, and kind. Feels like she has everything. 

4. [+89,-9]
He's cool. An actor who's warms people's hearts... Lee Dong Wook jjang. 

5. [+22,-0]
I saw Lee Dong Wook at the Chanel event today. He's not human. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He doesn't seem human even seeing him on tv, ㅠㅠㅠ but seeing him in real life ㅠㅠㅠ  I nearly cried. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've seen lots of male actors in real life, but Lee Dong Wook is the top. 

6. [+23,-3]
The ending took my breath away. Lee Dong Wook's beauty is daebak. 

7. [+22,-2]
Today's ending is flower Jung Rok ♡

8. [+17,-2]
Lee Dong Wook's beauty at the end is insane. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'Touch Your Heart', thank you for the past 1.5 months. 

9. [+18,-4]
This is my life drama... Lee Dong Wook, Jung Rok, love you. 

•  
  • Like 3

On 3/31/2019 at 3:08 PM, braunau said:

K nets comments courtesy of 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/03/touch-your-heart-finale-ep-16-spoilers.html?m=1

Touch Your Heart] FINALE Ep 16 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook ♥ Yoo In Na

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook   Yoo In Na, happy ending with them revealing their relationship publicly 

1. [+1501,-41]
Lee Dong Wook is really handsome to the point where my mouth hurts... I couldn't close my mouth when I saw the ending with him in a tuxedo... 

2. [+742,-25]
I smiled unknowingly while watching this, what a pity that it has ended. 

3. [+493,-15]
This is so interesting, but to think it's the last episode... What a pity. I'll be waiting for their dating rumor article. 

4. [+321,-17]
Their chemistry isn't part of this world.  ㅠㅠ The actors have worked hard~

5. [+239,-17]
It's such a pity. Been a while since I've watched a drama that makes my heart beat. The actors have worked hard. And Lee Dong Wook, love you!!!

6. [+89,-4]
Lee Dong Wook's beauty did everything during the party at the end... From his clothes to his hair, everything matches him so well. In the middle of that, that face which is a masterpiece...... Lee Dong Wook is really so handsome... To add, he gets more handsome as he ages. He doesn't get old at all. He's like a wax figure. Please do lots of romcoms in the future too. 

7. [+74,-2]
I screamed when I saw Lee Dong Wook putting his hair up and wearing a tuxedo..... Wow, that visual is insane. That handsomeness isn't part of this world. Seriously. 

8. [+73,-3]
Why has the two been such a good match so well since Goblin? I like seeing them together. They look so pretty. Are they really not dating... 

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook  Yoo In Na announce their relationship, a happy ending 

1. [+241,-8]
They match so well~~~ ♡♡♡

2. [+191,-27]
A drama where Yoo In Na is really pretty in!

3. [+132,-15]
Yoo In Na gets more charismatic the more I see her. She's cute, lovely, pretty, and kind. Feels like she has everything. 

4. [+89,-9]
He's cool. An actor who's warms people's hearts... Lee Dong Wook jjang. 

5. [+22,-0]
I saw Lee Dong Wook at the Chanel event today. He's not human. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He doesn't seem human even seeing him on tv, ㅠㅠㅠ but seeing him in real life ㅠㅠㅠ  I nearly cried. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've seen lots of male actors in real life, but Lee Dong Wook is the top. 

6. [+23,-3]
The ending took my breath away. Lee Dong Wook's beauty is daebak. 

7. [+22,-2]
Today's ending is flower Jung Rok ♡

8. [+17,-2]
Lee Dong Wook's beauty at the end is insane. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'Touch Your Heart', thank you for the past 1.5 months. 

9. [+18,-4]
This is my life drama... Lee Dong Wook, Jung Rok, love you. 

•  

Hi braunau, thanks for sharing this. More intimate and touching stories of the lovely couple were revealed in the final episode especially their passionate kissing scene. The final episode was also broadcast exclusively on tvN in Asia last (29 March) at 21:45 (GMT+8) in Singapore and Malaysia, and at 20:45 (GMT+7) in Indonesia The drama was paired with English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Indonesia subtitles. 

Touch Your Hear was available on tvN in the channels listed below: :P

Singapore:
Singtel TV Channel 518 (HD) / Channel 619 (HD)
StarHub TV Channel 824 (HD)

Malaysia:
Astro Channel 395 (HD) / Astro GO unifi tv Channel 211 (HD) / unifi playtv app

Indonesia:
HOOQ

Matrix

MyRepublic Channel 46

Nexmedia Channel 311

Transvision Channel 321

UseeTV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, lianee said:

TYH's wrap up party. His fans from DC gallery have greeted him with flowers and gifts

Hi lianee, thanks for sharing this. We had a finale for this legal drama "Reach of Sincerity".  And interestingly enough, the highest ratings for this drama was its first episode at 4.7 percent. ^_^

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 25-31, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Mar. 27      
Doctor Prisoner 5 KBS 12.1%
Doctor Prisoner 6 KBS 13.9%
The Banker 1 MBC 4.6%
The Banker 2 MBC 4.5%
Big Issue 13 SBS 3.0%
Big Issue 14 SBS 3.7%
Possessed 7 OCN 1.9%
Reach of Sincerity 15 tvN 3.3%
Thursday, Mar. 28      
Doctor Prisoner 7 KBS 13.0%
Doctor Prisoner 8 KBS 14.5%
The Banker 3 MBC 2.5%
The Banker 4 MBC 3.3%
Big Issue 15 SBS 3.3%
Big Issue 16 SBS 3.6%
Possessed 8 OCN 2.0%
Reach of Sincerity 16 tvN 3.8%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-25-31-2019/

• Thanks 4

touch your heart wraps up warmly

20190401_2025492132783247451610193.jpg?w

Touch Your Heart ended sweetly as expected and I count it among my top five fave rom-com dramas of all time. Nothing spectacular about the romance; just a simple, sweet and mature love between two people. Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook were absolutely endearing individually and together. The two chose to skip the media photo op for the wrap party since whatever pics of them are those uploaded by staff/fans on social media… I can’t find photos of them together. I think Lee Dong Wook attended a Chanel event the same evening, bypassing the usual photo wall.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/04/01/touch-your-heart-wraps-up-warmly/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

*** It was a satisfying ending for "TYH" - I'm always a sucker for a happy-ending stories. The drama was full of heart-fluttering moments, with a slight of heartaches and trials. But, these were the elements that made this drama worth watching. There's an excellent chemistry between the couple - There really is no need for elaborate words to describe the easy vibes coming off between them. All the supporting cast showed harmony as well. One thing I like the most about "Touch Your Heart" is it is a romantic comedy drama and it was a good thing since it's my most favorite genre.  I love it how they utilized the post-it notes to communicate. Hahaha - “Touch Your Heart" was really an enjoyable drama. The drama may have a simple storyline, but it was a good one. The drama sincerely conveys the message that - It is sad that there are people who use the right to express opinion irresponsibly. :P

Feeling Empty After “Touch Your Heart”? Here’s What You Can Watch Next

77cc2c2897de42da82d522c1c019cf80.jpeg?s=

Now that “Touch Your Heart” is officially over, you may find yourself with a blank space in your usual drama watching schedule. But fret not, as we now bring you some recommendations based on what you may have loved about “Touch Your Heart,” whether it was the talented leads, the legal theme, or the fun and bubbly genre. Either way, there’s bound to be something you can add to your (re)watch list!

So without further ado, here are some recommendations:

For more Lee Dong Wook

There’s something just so magnetically charming about Lee Dong Wook, and we can never get enough of him. Period.

Touch-Your-Heart-hot-oppa-gif.gif

“My Girl” (2005)

My-girl-540x405.jpg

This was one of the very first K-dramas for many of us, and it was one that opened up a world of…more K-dramas. If you only came across Lee Dong Wook through “Goblin,” then you may have missed this gem of his.

“My Girl” is a bubbly, quirky rom-com that may seem a little clichéd now, but when it aired more than a decade ago, the tropes were still very much fresh and fun. It not only introduced us to the chemistry-filled pairing of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, but it also gave us guy crush Lee Joon Gi. So if you haven’t watched this, be sure to get on it now!

Mandate of Heaven: The Fugitive of Joseon (2013)

Mandate-of-Heaven.jpg

If you’re wondering how Lee Dong Wook would look in a historical era, then look no further than “Mandate of Heaven: The Fugitive of Joseon.” This is one of his rare historical dramas, and he plays a royal physician on a mission to clear his name and save his daughter’s life. And as with most sageuks, it’s filled with political intrigue and action.

Lee-Dong-Wook-Song-Ji-Hyo.jpg

One of his co-stars in this drama is none other than Song Ji Hyo. Fun fact: Lee Dong Wook actually guested on “Running Man” for the Asia Race episodes (Episode 133, 134, 136) in 2013, a few months before the two started shooting the drama together. Afterward, the two became close friends. So if you’re itching to watch Lee Dong Wook in all his suave and bumbling glory, go check out these “Running Man” episodes.

And if you still need more weekly doses of Lee Dong Wook, be sure to catch him as the Representative of the National Producers in the upcoming “Produce_X101.”

Watch “Mandate of Heaven: Fugitive of Joseon”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2