Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

“ Touch Your Heart ”  1-14 ep  broadcasting rate exceed 1.6 Billion

on Korean drama TV in China  ( It is just one APP of broadcast platform in China ) 

*** It will start from zero next month

February: 1-7 ep   broadcasting rate exceed  600 Million 

March : 8 -14 ep   broadcasting rate exceed 1 Billion 

February: 1-7 ep     648,171,000

006QhBHzgy1g1g7r4e7vmj30j60y3tb3.jpg

March :  8 -14 ep   1,017,625,000 

006QhBHzgy1g1g7r8r0e6j30hr10j0uz.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na Pick Their Favorite Scenes From “Touch Your Heart”

8a2bff2741434b168ea1ae100d2a93bc.jpeg?s=

With only two episodes left until the end of “Touch Your Heart,” Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na picked their favorite scenes from the drama.

“Touch Your Heart” tells the story of the serious and hard-working lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook) and the cheerful and determined actress Oh Jin Shim (Yoo In Na).

The drama took viewers on an emotional roller coaster as it featured various moments from the romance that blossoms between Kwon Jung Rok and Yoo In Na, from their not-so-pleasant first meeting to the moment they decide to begin their romantic relationship, as well as the inevitable breakup and reunion.

Lee Dong Wook picked the ending scene of episode 13 as his favorite. In this particular scene, Kwon Jung Rok finally gives into his emotions after breaking up with Oh Jin Shim. While he managed to remain calm and indifferent in front of Oh Jin Shim during the break up, he breaks down in tears when he sees her in a TV commercial.

Lee-Dong-Wook2.jpg

Lee Dong Wook said, “My heart ached while watching Kwon Jung Rok, who was holding back his emotions following the break up, finally burst into tears. It was upsetting to see Kwon Jung Rok in a situation where he can only see the woman, who once used to be the closest person to him, through screen.”

He added, “I actually had a hard time emotionally while filming episodes 13 and 14.”

The next episode of “Touch Your Heart” will air on March 27 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the latest episode below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

You Won’t Believe That These Gorgeous Celebrities Are Turning 40 Next Year

They look like they’re still in their 20s.

jJdSy-l-vWJAQboIG03fzM1xjjQGzaYzDUIVBTDS

In the entertainment business, people are especially sensitive about age and how youthful one looks. And in the Korean entertainment industry, there seem to be quite a few stars who look much younger than they actually are.

Here are the gorgeous celebrities who are turning 40 next year but don’t look like it at all:

1. Lee Dong Wook

40a

Lee Dong Wook, who is currently starring in tvN’s Touch Your Heart, is an actor that proves that age is just a number. Just like he did in his 20s, Lee Dong Wook continues to sway fans’ hearts with his handsome facial features and attractively tall height.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 3

Ep15

CR: stroppyse

Choi: My darling, ahh. (feeding her a piece of meat)
Dan: Darling, also, ahh. (taking a piece of meat that the CEO had been reaching for to feed Choi)
Lee: Wow, love is really blossoming at Always.
CEO: Well, in my heart, anger is blossoming. You know, looking at those two, I understand why CEO’s don’t like office romances. Why should a CEO suffer? Giving out salaries to have to keep watching that sort of stuff. (indicating Choi and Dan) Oh. If we continue like this, I think I’m going to get heartburn, so since we seem to have finished eating, let’s get up and go. (starts to get up) Let’s go!
Choi: Oh, that’s a shame.
(JS comes in)
CEO: Yoon Seo-shi!
JS: Hello.
Everyone: Yoon Seo-shi!
CEO: How are you here?
JS: Oh, I got some inside information that you were having an office dinner here, so I came by.
CEO: It’s good that you came. We were just getting started. Come this way. Sit here. (to intern) Where is Jung Won-shi’s seat?
Intern: Oh, over there! (moves so that the CEO can sit next to JS)
CEO: Oh, that’s right.
Kim: Yoon Seo-shi, Yoon Seo-shi, there has been some big news! It’s that Lawyer Dan and Layer Choi are dating!
JS: Oh, really?
Dan: It’s turned out that way. As a matter of fact, I was going to call you tomorrow to tell you about it.
JS: Oh, congratulations! Congratulations!
CEO: Lawyer Kwon, aren’t you happy to see Yoon Seo-shi? How come you’re not saying a word?
JR: Yes?
CEO: Lawyer Kwon, did something happen? Your face looks awful as well. Is it because you have Spring fever? (meaning allergies) It’s because you’re lonely!
Choi: That’s right!
JR: As if.
CEO: What do you mean “as if”? We should set Lawyer Kwon up on some blind dates, huh?
JR: No thanks.
CEO: What do you mean no thanks? Just looking at you, you don’t have a girlfriend, so at times like this, it’s better to be set up. Huh? Hae Young-shi, Lawyer Dan, aren’t there some people that you know? (to set JR up with, that is) Aren’t there?
JS: Oh, excuse me. Lawyer Kwon has a girlfriend.
CEO: What are you…?
Choi: Oh, really? You’re saying that Lawyer Kwon has a girlfriend?
JS: Yes. That is… oh, she is actually me.
(everyone bursts into laughter)
CEO: You joker! You joker!
Everyone: Oh really.
CEO: You really are an actress. Without even your eyes blinking, you’re joking like that. “I’m the girl-“ I can’t even do it.
JS: It’s true! Even though I did hesitate for a bit, but since you’re all people whom I like and trust, I wanted to be honest with you. I and Lawyer Kwon really are dating.
(seeing Choi and Dan’s hands, grabs hold of JR’s hand)
JS: And, I really like Lawyer Kwon a lot.
CEO: Oh, that’s how it is. (burns his hand)
Intern: Oh, CEO, isn’t that hot?
CEO: Oh, it’s hot! I’m crying because it’s hot. Because it’s hot.
Yang: Oh, really? And, not because your heart is hurting?
CEO: No, no, no. It’s because my hand is too hot. It’s too hot. Oh, I really congratulate you. Really. (getting up) I’m going to go to the bathroom. I really have to go. Bathroom. Congratulations, you two.
HY: Yoon Seo-shi, congratulations.

• Like 2

The ending scene

cr: alleram95

YS: I want to go public with our relationship. Is it okay with you?
JR: Yes

CEO Ent: Oh!
Man: Hi
CEO Ent: Long time no see
Man: Yeah

YH: This is the new laywer that just joined us, his name is Laywer Kim
Kim: Nice to meet you
YH: Cheers to our love
MH: Cheers

Reporter1: Oh it's Oh Yoon Seo
Crowd: Yoon Seo ssi
Crowd: Look at here please

YS: My heart, my sincerity (playing a word on her name jin shim) you have known all of it, right?
JR: Of course I have known all things about your heart. Your sincerity has touched my heart

• Like 2