Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Naver TV news:  No.3  " Touch Your Heart  "  Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na

Korean fans told me that TYH is watched a lot on re-run, more then other dramas.

So that means that they have audience and love but it's not stick to watch it during initial broadcast.

• Like 3

" It's show time "  MC Lee Dong Wook first time announces the start of Produce x 101 show.

Today was special stage where trainees have presented main song of this season.
The show itself will start from May 3rd. 

• Like 3

NaverTv top-100

That awesome moment when both top vids in NaverTv top-100 are related and filled with love for Wookie.

1st is Produce X 101 stage where Wookie appears as MC and

2nd is hot kiss of uri TYH couple. You can scroll to check top comments under Produce's vid.

All are about Wookie, how cool and handsome he is and that he should be "One pick".

It was couple of hours ago. But now our couple's kiss tops NaverTv top-100 

• Like 3

Ep 14 

cr:stroppyse

JR: Oh JIn Shim-shi, why are you being like this?
JS: What did I do?
JR: You know that we can’t be like this any more.
JS: No, I don’t know why we have to be that way. I heard it all. Why lawyer-nim left me. There were several difficult things, but I was able to get through it all because I was with lawyer-nim. And, by doing that, I’ve become stronger. Rather than losing a chance because of scandals, I’m more afraid that lawyer-nim will disappear from my side. So…if it’s really for my sake, then stay by my side. Let’s start again.
(JR is silent)
JS: Are you really not going to hold onto me even when I’m being like this? Even if by letting me go like this, you may never be able to see me again?
(JR is silent, so JS sighs. JR sighs.)
JR: Oh Jin Shim-shi. I love you.

• Like 3

Preview translation for ep 15.

cr:stroppyse

JS: I don’t want to go home. Because I keep wanting to see you.
Yang: A lawyer consultant? (meaning an onset consultant for the legal scenes)
CEO: Nobody wants to do it, right?
JR: I’ll do it.
CEO: Why are you being like that, so irritatingly?!
JR: In order to protect Oh Jin Shim-shi, I think we’re going to have to more fervently date secretly.
On script:
JS: More fervently date secretly?
JR: Even if he is your manager, there is such a thing as having a private life.
Mgr: I’ll just use your bathroom.
JS: Oppa!
CEO: How is the mood between Oh Yoon Seo-shi and the male lead?
JR: Kiss master?
JS: Oh right, there was a kiss scene, wasn’t there?
CEO: Somehow, I think that doing this drama, there is a chance that they’ll start dating in real life.
JR: Since I agreed to rehearse with you, I’ll do it thoroughly. If this the way to do it?

• Like 3

On 3/21/2019 at 10:23 AM, lingkoo said:

Praise for our leads . Don’t worry ,  the angst will be over soon! 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/03/touch-your-heart-ep-13-spoilers-lee.html?m=1

Touch Your Heart] Ep 13 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook & Yoo In Na 

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook x Yoo In Na broke up... couldn't forget each other and cry 

1. [+1073,-7]
Our past lives were a sad ending, let's end it with a happy ending in our present lives. ㅠㅠ

2. [+505,-8]
Wow, the ending where Lee Dong Wook cried, they showed us the billboard of Jin Shim that we've always been seeing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but I burst into tears. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He misses Jin Shim so much that he takes the bus every day after breaking up. ㅠㅠ Today's episode was sad, but I liked it. Straightforward Jin Shim should come out tomorrow, the Always family should work together and solve the problem and walk the flowery path!!!!

3. [+349,-3]
My heart broke watching him cry while staring at the billboard... He only looked up while waiting for the bus, and I thought, could it be...? And my guess was right. 

4. [+159,-5]
The directing at the end today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please make it a happy ending tomorrow. ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜ

5. [+151,-6]
I'm really enjoying this drama~~ I want to see Oh Jin Shim and Kwon Jung Rok's lovey-dovey scenes again~^^ 

6. [+44,-1]
I could feel Lee Dong Wook's loneliness. The ending scene was so sad. 

7. [+23,-0]
When a guy cries, it feels sadder somehow. ㅠ.ㅠ Dong Wook oppa's acting is daebak when he cries... ㅠ.ㅠ  Ha... My heart hurts. 

8. [+22,-1]
The only drama I'm watching these days. ♡

9. [+20,-1]
The two have good acting skills. He looked up for a long time at the bus stop, so I thought a billboard is going to appear, but it didn't at first, which I thought it was strange. As expected.... Jung Rok is cool. Lee Dong Wook's acting when he cries is really good. 

10. [+16,-1]
Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na are the best~

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook x Yoo In Na, cry after breaking up lawyer faces crisis 

1. [+76,-2]
The ending was daebak.. There is a reason to him looking up while at the bus stop. Please get back together..! 

2. [+29,-0]
I became a fan of this drama. What's with the chemistry? Don't break up~

3. [+23,-0]
The song was playing, then it stopped for a bit, and started playing again when Jung Rok cries.. I'm surprised at how detailed they are. He's handsome when he cries, so I'm surprised at that too. The song is good and sad. I hope they get back together quickly. 

4. [+23,-1]
Their acting skills are the best. Everyone, it's not too late to watch this now. Please watch it. ♡^^ 

5. [+6,-2]
Please make the constipation couple date. I want to see their sweet chemistry again. 

6. [+3,-0]
Jung Rok's paper bag-like bag... Can't they change it to leather? 

7. [+3,-0]
I understand how he feels, but he shouldn't let her go just because their relationship may get in her way. Instead, he should be more committed to try to do better. 

8. [+2,-0]
This is so interesting~~

9. [+1,-0]
There are only a few episodes left, I hope they get back together quickly and have a sweet ending

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this EP13 of the drama. I love this NICE OST played during this EP. You may want to listen & hear it - :lol:

cr-https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/photographs/

• Like 4

On 3/23/2019 at 6:25 PM, braunau said:

Lee Dong Wook was spotted filming at resto together with " Always " team

Hi braunau, thanks for sharing this. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 18-24, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Mar. 20      
Doctor Prisoner 1 KBS 8.4%
Doctor Prisoner 2 KBS 9.8%
Spring Must Be Coming 29 MBC 3.6%
Spring Must Be Coming 30 MBC 4.3%
Big Issue 9 SBS 4.3%
Big Issue 10 SBS 4.6%
Possessed 5 OCN 2.1%
Reach of Sincerity 13 tvN 3.7%
Thursday, Mar. 21      
Doctor Prisoner 3 KBS 12.2%
Doctor Prisoner 4 KBS 14.1%
Spring Must Be Coming 31 MBC 3.0%
Spring Must Be Coming 32 MBC 3.5%
Big Issue 11 SBS 3.7%
Big Issue 12 SBS 4.1%
Possessed 6 OCN 2.3%
Reach of Sincerity 14 tvN 3.7%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-18-24-2019/

• Thanks 4

11 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Ep13 making

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this video. He is the director. In the video, he talks to Lee Dong Wook about the scene and LDW jokes, “Should I hit the ground? Get down like this and hit the ground?” :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 Romantic Lines By Lee Dong Wook In “Touch Your Heart” That Made Fans Swoon

88bd84023a6e4bc7a9b08f5976f32c6b.jpeg?s=

Lee Dong Wook’s character has been a highlight of “Touch Your Heart” with his direct and romantic lines!

The tvN drama stars Lee Dong Wook as the serious and hard-working lawyer Kwon Jung Rok and Yoo In Na as the cheerful and determined actress Oh Yoon Seo. The show has followed the pair as they fell in love while she worked as his secretary, with a brief hiccup in which they broke up before recently reuniting.

One aspect of the drama that viewers are loving is the character of Kwon Jung Rok, who is always direct when he talks to Oh Yoon Seo (or Oh Jin Shim as he calls her), is genuine and earnest, and has become increasingly open with his feelings.

Revisit some of his best lines below, which have both made fans’ hearts race as well as helped further their love story.

Spoiler

1. “As much as you worry about me and comfort me, I want to do that for you as well.”

In episode 6, Kwon Jung Rok made this sincere confession to Oh Yoon Seo after she’d been by his side during a hard time. When he saw her trying to warm up her cold hands, he took her hand and placed it in his pocket and said, “As much as you worry about me and comfort me, I want to do that for you as well.” This allowed the pair to confirm their shared feelings for each other.

2. “I’m going to take steps towards you at my own pace. Slowly, and for a long time.”

After a shaky start to their dating life, Kwon Jung Rok admitted to Oh Yoon Seo that he’d been in the wrong. He apologized for not making his feelings clear, taking too long to ask her out, and having to postpone their date. As they finally had their first date at an observatory, and Kwon Jung Rok made her smile when he said to her, “I’m going to take steps towards you at my own pace. Slowly, and for a long time.”

3. “You said I didn’t need to ask.”

In episode 8, the couple had their memorable first kiss. Oh Yoon Seo asked Kwon Jung Rok, “Is it okay if I kiss you?” and gave him a kiss. She then got embarrassed and said, “You just looked so adorable. Later on, you should just kiss me. You don’t need to ask. I mean, if you want to.”

When she turned to leave, Kwon Jung Rok grabbed her and gave her another kiss before saying, “You said I didn’t need to ask” before they deepened the kiss.

4. “I like you. I’m telling you I like you, Oh Jin Shim.”

Kwon Jung Rok showed that he was trying to be the absolute perfect boyfriend in episode 9. After Oh Yoon Seo gave him a score of 99 because he always talked to her formally as though they were still in the office, Kwon Jung Rok worked hard at home to get used to talking to her differently by practicing calling out her name in a familiar way.

After all that practice, he got up the courage to say to her in an informal way, “I like you. I’m telling you I like you, Oh Jin Shim.” He smiled as he explained, “I thought about it, and I couldn’t stand losing that one point.”

5. “By bad things you’re imagining, did you mean this?”

Kwon Jung Rok proved himself to be an expert at romance in episode 10 when he visited Oh Yoon Seo’s house for the first time. After they laughed together over how they’d been nervous about their date in her home, Oh Yoon Seo admitted that she’d been imagining things since they were alone at her house. Flustered, she then added, “I didn’t mean I was imagining bad things.”

But Kwon Jung Rok made the scene perfect when he said “By bad things you’re imagining, did you mean this?” and leaned in for a kiss.

6. “Don’t touch my girl.”

Kwon Jung Rok came to the rescue in episode 11 when Oh Yoon Seo’s stalker Lee Gang Joon broke into her house and attacked her. After rushing to her aid and entering her house, Kwon Jung Rok punched Lee Gang Joon, sending him down to the floor. He made sure to position Oh Yoon Seo behind him and said to him firmly, “Don’t touch my girl.”

7. “Oh Jin Shim, I love you.”

Of course, one of the best moments in the drama so far has been the couple’s reunion. Kwon Jung Rok broke up with Oh Yoon Seo to make her comeback as an actress easier, but Oh Yoon Seo told him, “I’m more scared of you leaving my side than I am of missing an opportunity because of a scandal. If you’re really doing this for me, then stay by my side.” Kwon Jung Rok revealed his true feelings for her as he said, “Oh Jin Shim, I love you.” The scene was then sealed with a perfect kiss.

Viewers are excited to find out what will happen in the last two episodes of “Touch Your Heart” after the couple’s relationship has grown even stronger following their time apart.

Catch up with “Touch Your Heart” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 4