Quantcast
angiemty

Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi |Current Drama - Touch Your Heart [tvN Feb 6th]

In the meantime our gym fanatic Wookie has arranged small gym on set in his changing room since he has no time for real gym. You're seriously the best 

Kwon Jung Rok, You are superhero , just run still handsome and cool.

• Like 4

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 4-10, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Mar. 6      
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 33 KBS 15.2%
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 34 KBS 18.1%
Spring Must Be Coming 21 MBC 2.9%
Spring Must Be Coming 22 MBC 3.3%
Big Issue 1 SBS 4.1%
Big Issue 2 SBS 4.8%
Possessed 1 OCN 1.6%
Reach of Sincerity 9 tvN 3.7%
Thursday, Mar. 7      
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 35 KBS 18.5%
What’s Wrong Mr. Poong-sang 36 KBS 20.4%
Spring Must Be Coming 23 MBC 2.7%
Spring Must Be Coming 24 MBC 3.0%
Big Issue 3 SBS 3.7%
Big Issue 4 SBS 4.1%
Possessed 2 OCN 2.6%
Reach of Sincerity 10 tvN 3.9%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-4-10-2019/

• Thanks 5

make him up

screenshot-1234-e1552321095282.png?w=620

I forgot Lee Dong Wook is the face of the male Chanel cosmetics line in South Korea until I saw him applying lip gloss in Touch Your Heart. The official commercial sees the camera playing on his alabaster skin constrasting sharply with his dark eyebrows and hair. He is sooooo fair – quite a bit too pale for my liking. It always looks as if he is wearing tons of makeup but I discard all those thoughts when he is Kwon Jung Rok. He still isn’t my cup of tea when it comes to men but I find him pleasing in attractive roles.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/03/12/make-him-up/

• Like 4

9 Light, Fun, And Breezy K-Dramas To Binge During Spring Break

a361ce037240427fab1e977046847abb.jpeg?s=

Ah, the wonderful scent of Spring Break, a time when we’re free to indulge in all the wonderful lounging and do absolutely nothing. It’s the perfect time to soak in the good weather, relax, and binge watch K-dramas until the wee hours of the night. So, if you’re looking for some fun K-dramas to watch without the tears and intensity, here’s a look at nine dramas that are perfect to binge!

Touch Your Heart

touch-your-heart6.jpg

One of the newer K-dramas on this list, “Touch Your Heart” is the new series starring Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na. For those of you who’ve watched “Goblin” and totally shipped the second leads, you will definitely appreciate this reunion. Lee Dong Wook stars as a rigid and cold lawyer who is begrudgingly given the opportunity to take on Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) as his secretary.

What commences is an adorable rom-com where you’ll find yourself laughing at Yoo In Na’s antics. Her character is totally lovable! I really can’t stop laughing at her ridiculousness.

Although there’s a lot of cliches and K-drama tropes that we’re used to seeing, the charm and chemistry between the two leads make the watch worth it. It’s a light series that will be easy to binge watch.

touch-your-heart1.gif

I can’t get over how cute these two are!

Start watching “Touch Your Heart”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, braunau said:

New stills

Hi braunau, thanks for sharing the new stills. Awww........they will have their night-date to amusement park. And based from these pictures they seem to enjoy their time together. He looks so in love with her. :lol:

• Like 5

Ep11 cut  ( Part.1)

Ep11 cut  ( Part.2)

" Don't touch my woman! "

• Like 4