Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Lee Dong Wook Reveals Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift From Yoo In Na

Lee Dong Wook had a sweet Valentine’s Day thanks to his “Touch Your Heart” co-star Yoo In Na.

On February 14, the actor posted a selfie of him with a box of chocolates. Referring to Yoo In Na’s character, Lee Dong Wook wrote, “A real Valentine’s Day gift from Oh Jin Shim.” The photo of Yoo In Na on the box of “Gada Chocolate” is from an ad Oh Jin Shim shot in the drama.

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na currently star in “Touch Your Heart” which tells the love story between top Korean actress Oh Jin Shim and perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok. This is the second time the two actors are working together after tvN’s “Goblin” in 2017.

“Touch Your Heart” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the latest episode with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Dong Wook Reveals Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift From Yoo In Na

Lee Dong Wook had a sweet Valentine’s Day thanks to his “Touch Your Heart” co-star Yoo In Na.

On February 14, the actor posted a selfie of him with a box of chocolates. Referring to Yoo In Na’s character, Lee Dong Wook wrote, “A real Valentine’s Day gift from Oh Jin Shim.” The photo of Yoo In Na on the box of “Gada Chocolate” is from an ad Oh Jin Shim shot in the drama.

Hi,  willenette

The box of Ghana chocolates and Drink truck sent by IU to Yoo In Na's drama "Touch Your Heart"

• Thanks 2

Translation of the preview clip for ep 7

YS: I wish it could be someone who could touch my heart.
Choi: To think that we are going to a workshop with the universal goddess, Oh Yoon Seo.
CEO: Everyone is worried that Yoon Seo-shi might be cold, but you don’t pay any mind to Yoon Seo-shi at all, do you?
Man: She probably had some anticipations, but there wasn’t any reaction from the man at all, was there?
YS: Lawyer-nim is really bad!
Man: She must have been totally angry.
JR: Since I am a slow person, in my own way, I will go closer to you one step at a time.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 1:21 PM, lingkoo said:

First still cuts for epidode 5. 

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing these captures from the drama. They looked happier on their sweet picnic date. Their relationship was filled with the beginnings of a sweet romance. We're starting now to see that he begins to express his interest in Yoo In Na. Just look at those smiles. I look forward to their romance in upcoming episodes.  They are so cute together. :lol:

• Like 2

Jung Rok is catching Jin Shim while she's hiding herself to order chicken feet? 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306370wpp/lee-dong-wook-unexpectedly-catches-yoo-in-na-as-she-sneaks-around-in-touch-your-heart

Yoo In Na can’t get away from Lee Dong Wook in “Touch Your Heart.”

“Touch Your Heart” is about the romance between top actress Oh Jin Shim (played by Yoo In Na) and the successful, perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook).

In the released photos, Yoo In Na disguises herself in a hoodie, mask, and glasses as she sneaks her way into a chicken feet restaurant. She does her best to place her order, and furtively avoids Lee Dong Wook’s questioning gaze to hide her identity. When Kwon Jung Rok grabs her by the hood of her sweater, she freezes with her eyes wide in shock.

Yoo-In-Na-Lee-Dong-Wook-1.jpg

• Like 3