[Current Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

I know Ji Chang is suffering because of his mothers death, but giving San Duel his friendship bracelet back was kind of a di&k move - San Duel was just excited from finding his angel.

Crazy theory time ... What if the ML isn't the missing son? What if San Duel is?  His mother, wicked as she was to Hye Won, did come from money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I know Ji Chang is suffering because of his mothers death, but giving San Duel his friendship bracelet back was kind of a di&k move - San Duel was just excited from finding his angel.

Crazy theory time ... What if the ML isn't the missing son? What if San Duel is?  His mother, wicked as she was to Hye Won, did come from money.

The a bit off son of the aging Romeo is in love with his young wife who has an imaginary pregnancy. If this is not makjang, I don’t know what is.

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

Does she know what HW looks like as an adult?  

She would recognise her mum, wouldn’t she?

• Like 1

Mistress is going to lose her child again. That would have rung bells for less stupid people than YC and his mother. Maybe it’s karma that the writer is aiming for. They did not appreciate the late OH. Now they are getting a woman who is only using them. Sounds good.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, maribella said:

She would recognise her mum, wouldn’t she?

HW doesn't reconize her bio mom. I know they were kids but how can you not reconize your mother? She remembers her younger sister but not what her mom looks like?

SFL is so desperate to get pregnent. She's differently kidnapping HW's baby and claiming it as her own. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

HW doesn't reconize her bio mom. I know they were kids but how can you not reconize your mother? She remembers her younger sister but not what her mom looks like?

SFL is so desperate to get pregnent. She's differently kidnapping HW's baby and claiming it as her own. 

Faking pregnancy is not difficult but 2 miscarriages. How could these chaebols be so stupid? A doctor can tell if she ever was pregnant or had a miscarriage, now or years after.

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

I think we are going to get ‘FL in prison, pregnant’ then the mistress or Grandmother stole it trope.

• Like 1

Another episode goes to Crazy Aunt and another rousing performance :lol: Chairman Romeo gets honorable mention for his exhausted exasperation throughout the scene. 

Bio Mom&Dad lie to each other over both girls, Dad now believes HJ is dead, and Mom sorta believes HW is abroad studying ... big question is who finds out first the other is lying?

HW doesn't do herself any favors, after clearly seeing the fallout from keeping something from JC, she does it yet again and fails to tell him about her pregnancy.  She does tell her aunt thus ensuring another issue if JC finds out from someone else before HW musters the courage to tell him.

Crazy theory Part:2 ... if HW has a boy, he's the heir the monk prophesied about.

Give the stunt double their due ... that fall down the stairs looked too real ... hopefully HJ really knocked herself out :lol:

• LOL 1

27 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

HW doesn't do herself any favors, after clearly seeing the fallout from keeping something from JC, she does it yet again and fails to tell him about her pregnancy.  She doe

She is smart and assertive then she keeps mum about the most crucial things? Maybe it’s needed to move the plot. 

29 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

looked too real ... hopefully HJ really knocked herself out

My FFW finger was working hard. There are just too many stories here. The trashy parents and the ML, the autistic stepbrother and his dream-woman, the aging Romeo and the mistress, the mistress and her sister .. so and so. Can’t I have something straightforward? 

What was HW and HJ doing at the top of the stairs? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

What was HW and HJ doing at the top of the stairs? 

HW was in her room re-reading the artist "suicide" note when HJ walked in on her - HW tried to hide the note and agreed to go downstairs and have tea with HJ to get out of the room - HJ planned the whole thing, and tripped herself colliding with HW. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

HW was in her room re-reading the artist "suicide" note when HJ walked in on her - HW tried to hide the note and agreed to go downstairs and have tea with HJ to get out of the room - HJ planned the whole thing, and tripped herself colliding with HW. 

I have not seen that part of the set before. It looked like a small house. Ok, I saw that colliding part. HW taking tea with HJ? She should know better.

What if HJ claimed that HW was trying to kill her? Prison time for HW. 

• Like 1

Okay, someone help me out here - What exactly is required to "register" a marriage in Korea?

Almost every drama I've ever watched made it seem that the couple themselves control the issue, but in todays episode Grandma makes a proclamation that she will only allow Little Sister to register her marriage to Chairman Romeo after she gives birth. 

How does she have a say in it to begin with? ... or is that actually part of the law? :unsure:

In other news it looks like Little Sister is sterile so we definitely got some baby stealing in our future. 

VGe6G.gif

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, someone help me out here - What exactly is required to "register" a marriage in Korea?

Almost every drama I've ever watched made it seem that the couple themselves control the issue, but in todays episode Grandma makes a proclamation that she will only allow Little Sister to register her marriage to Chairman Romeo after she gives birth. 

How does she have a say in it to begin with? ... or is that actually part of the law? :unsure:

In South Korea, two consenting adults can register their own marriage without their parents permission but this is a chaebol family and grandma basically controls everything that happens under her house. Including marriage registration.

It is not part of the South Korean law. It's a family household kind of a thing.     

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1