[Drama 2023] My Demon, 마이데몬

larus

'My Demon' Song Kang "My senior Kim Yoo-jung, lead me well... a natural romance"

29XCZBMHA3_1.jpg

My Demon's Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang revealed the secret to natural chemistry.

On the afternoon of the 24th, a production presentation for SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon' (written by Choi A-il/directed by Kim Jang-han) was held at SBS Hall in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. Director Kim Jang-han, actors Kim Yu-jung, Song Kang, Lee Sang-i, and Jo Hye-joo attended and shared various stories about the work.

Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang revealed their romantic chemistry. Kim Yoo-jung said, "The preparation period was short, so we filmed without any time to get closer. It was awkward at first," and "We spent some time in that state, and as we filmed together, analyzed the script, and talked, we became closer. We had a natural, comfortable relationship. As we got older, we started to breathe better,” she recalled. At the same time, she praised, "We are filming while having fun joking around. Song Kang is an attractive actor, so while working with her, I thought her passion for acting was great, and I was grateful as her partner."

Song Kang said, "Kim Yoo-jung is a very senior, so she always guided me well. In the beginning, I wondered, 'Will I be able to express the character well?', but she approached me first, asked me, and tried to solve the problem. We talked a lot about acting, and our chemistry followed naturally. “In addition, while rehearsing, we presented more ideas and created interesting scenes.”

‘My Demon’ will premiere at 10 PM on this day.

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/29XCZBMHA3

Kim Yu-jung and Song Kang's 'My Demon' perfect visual combination... “Knowing tastes better”

03.35157373.1.jpg

Director Kim Jang-han said at the production presentation for SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon' held at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th, "Isn't the taste of knowledge scarier? I will present the taste of knowledge in a more delicious way."

https://www.hankyung.com/article/202311241433H

Song Kang's 'My Demon', a perfect demon... “Trying to maintain a chic charm”
AKR20231124104500005_01_i_P2.jpg

Jung Gu-won had a very prickly and blunt side in the beginning. I wondered how I could look a little more 'chic'." Actor Song Kang, who transformed into a devil with fatal charm in the new SBS drama 'My Demon', said at a production presentation held at SBS headquarters in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the 24th, "I lost a lot of weight to create a slimmer image," and "I now weigh 10 kg more than when filming." “It’s getting steamy,” he said.

'My Demon', which will be aired for the first time at 10 PM on this day, is a fantasy romantic comedy that follows the contract marriage between a devil-like conglomerate heiress and a devil who lost his powers for a moment.
Song Kang plays Jeong Gu-won, a demon who prides himself on being ‘different from insignificant humans.’ Jeong Gu-won, who has lived under different names for over 200 years, aims to live a 'fashionable' eternal life as a predator. Song Kang said with a smile, “Jung Gu-won is a character with great self-love,” and added, “I have many memories of my ears turning red because I was embarrassed while acting.” He explained, “Jeong Gu-won started out as Jeong Il-won and has lived under different names, including Jeong I-won and Jeong Sam-won. He lived with perfection for 200 years, but in an instant, he lost his abilities and stood on the edge of a cliff.”

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] My Demon, 마이데몬- Kim Yoo Jung & Song Kang-Fri& Sat

59113_76055_1629.jpg

If you look at the big picture of romantic comedy genre works, the plot can be easily predicted. The main character, the male and female characters, who started off with so-called 'hatred', go through various events and come to understand each other and realize true love. SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon' also does not deviate from this path in the larger scheme of things. However, the presence of Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang, who maximize this familiar taste, is enough reason to watch 'My Demon'.

'My Demon' is a fantasy romantic comedy that depicts what happens when Do Do-hee (Kim Yoo-jung), a devilish conglomerate heiress, and Jeong Gu-won (Song Kang), a demon who lost his powers for a moment, enter into a contract marriage. Director Kim Jang-han, who was in charge of directing, said, "It depicts the story of Do-hee Do-hee, a devil-like woman, and Gu-won Jeong, a real devil, who enter into a contract marriage out of necessity. At first, the relationship only cared for each other, but after going through various events, devils and humans began to meet each other. “It’s a drama with a lot of interesting elements to understand.”

https://www.ize.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=59113

‘My Demon’ Kim Yoo-jung “I put a lot of thought into my outfit so that everyone can feel cool.”

FRYULWQNUFCZCKF4P7JMAGJPJY.jpg

Kim Yoo-jung then added, "I was worried about whether I should make another effort to look good visually, but since the filming period was long, I thought I would be stressed if I paid too much attention, so I tried to take it easy."

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2023/11/24/XQZMJB53HG3XCEY47N66BOLFZQ/

Actor Lee Sang-i attended the production presentation for SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon' held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.

cms_temp_stats_1700807362714359329.jpg

https://www.etnews.com/20231124000213

Pictures from the press conference

AKR20231124104500005_02_i_P2.jpg

59113_76056_1644.jpg

Although it contains fantasy elements such as a fight between humans and demons, director Kim Jang-han joked, “The most fantasy-like thing is the visuals of the two people.” In addition to director Kim Jang-han's efforts to capture this well, the actors also worked hard to complete the fantasy visuals.

Producer Kim Jang-han, who was in charge of directing, expressed confidence, saying, “The plot is fast-paced and has strong comedic elements,” and “It will show the most delicious taste among all the flavors we know.”

https://www.ize.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=59113

Premiere Watch: My Demon

by missvictrix

90236_227115_4015.jpg

Time slot: Friday-Saturday
Broadcaster: SBS
Genre: Rom-com, fantasy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: In our next pass at contract marriage, we have a cold and beautiful CEO (Kim Yoo-jung), a demon who’s lost his powers (Song Kang), and a mysterious transferable tattoo that’s the source of all their trouble. As usual, the best solution to any problem on a scale of eros to thanatos is easily addressed by one thing and one thing only: a contract marriage. In addition to My Demon’s fantasy setup — and all the pretty — we also have the screenwriter of Mr. Queen, who, if anyone, can pull this slightly twisted story into something that works.

TL;DR: Song Kang x Kim Yoo-jung set fire to your screen (TBD what sort of fire this will be)

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/premiere-watch-my-demon/

537280_671076_1853.jpg

https://www.newsculture.press/news/articleView.html?idxno=537280

@Ameera Ali@partyon
Watched MyDemon, and it was surprisingly to my liking. The visual production cannot be denied, the characters are interesting, the lines are witty, the story is fresh, so unlike anything I've seen recently, but above all, the music production was incredible. 

And the ending is so magical...img.gif

img.gif

Spoiler

F_rUyZIbYAAN9Br?format=jpg&name=large

click cc for eng. sub.:)

======

My Demon Episode 1 Recap and Review: The much-awaited My Demon (마이 데몬) series is finally here, and we are absolutely thrilled about it. It is directed by Kim Jang-han, and Kwon Da-som and written by Choi Ah-il. Kim Yoo-jung, Song Kang, Lee Sang-yi, and Kim Hae-sook will play primary roles in this series. The show is produced by Lee Jae-woo, Yoon Geon-hee and Ahn Young-in, and the production houses are Studio S and Binge Works.

My Demon now claims the Friday and Saturday 22:00 time slot on SBS, succeeding the broadcast previously held by The Escape of the Seven.

We have previously seen Kim Yoo Jung in successful ventures like Love in the Moonlight, Backstreet Rookie, Lovers of the Red Sky, etc. And, we have seen our hero Song Kang in series like Love Alarm, Sweet Home, Navillera, Nevertheless, etc.

– My Demon Episode 1 Review Contains Spoilers –

My Demon Episode 1 Recap and Review

My Demon Episode 1 Recap

The series starts with a priest in the Joseon era chanting sermons in front of devotees in a church. But that is when a mysterious figure comes inside, and he is not at all welcomed there as everyone else flees from the terror of his presence. Only a small girl dares to throw a wooden cross at him, but that wound also heals in no time.

Spoiler

My Demon Episode 1 Recap and Review Can A Demon And An Heiress Fall In Love

Then we see this mysterious individual going up to a fisherman and promising him a bountiful life without any shortage of food only if he seals a deal with him. Here, we get to know that this powerful being is a demon or an evil spirit who makes contracts with humans, and after a period of 10 years collects their souls and sends them to hell.

In the present time, we meet Do Do-hee, who is a chaebol heiress with a no-nonsense attitude. She is also one of the youngest CEOs to break into the market and become successful in her ventures. Though she is an independent woman, she still follows the words of her adopted guardian like a god’s will. Thus, only because of the chairwoman, Do-hee goes on a blind date for just 30 minutes.

Spoiler

Obviously, this is where she mixes up the place and lands in front of our hero, Jung Gu-won, who just wants a quiet time for himself. Misunderstandings happen, and Do-hee gets properly charmed by Gu-won’s face but also gets a healthy dose of his arrogant attitude.

On the other hand, we also see someone not only trying to sabotage Do-hee’s company but also trying to kill her with the help of an assassin. This becomes a serious issue when the assassin reveals that Do-hee is getting murdered because of the chairwoman, Joo Cheon-sook. We will most definitely get more info on this in the next episode.

Toward the end, we see how the fate of Do-hee and Gu-won will get entangled and how both will have to rely on each other so that they can escape the new problem they landed themselves in.

My Demon Episode 1 Review

Spoiler

The first episode really impressed me with the casting and the direction. No one would have been a better option than Song Kang to play the cocky yet sensual demon who loves his job. It is a refreshing concept that someone who is immortal for once is really relishing the fact that he can do whatever he wants with the unlimited power he has.

Kim Yoo-jung, on the other hand, is also gorgeous in portraying the successful businesswoman, who is trying her best to get over her sad past. The chemistry between these two is really good, and they both become a perfect match, be it in their haughty attitudes or being absolutely confident about themselves. They very well can become a power couple, and I have high hopes for them.

As for the first episode, this was a good start with a straightforward narration. The story does showcase some mystery but nothing too extraordinary. All in all, this was a really interesting and entertaining episode, and I would love to see more of it.

My Demon Kdrama is streaming on Netflix.

c.my-demon-episode-1-recap-and-review/

====

adding

#MyDemon ep 1 rating Nationwide: 4.5%

Metropolitan Area: 5.1%

sat. slot competition is harder than fri. but still i wish the best for ep 2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Leads “My Demon” As They Kick Off Ratings Battle

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Leads “My Demon” As They Kick Off Ratings Battle

Both MBC’s “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” and SBS’s “My Demon” got off to promising starts last night!

Meanwhile, Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung’s new fantasy romance “My Demon”—which airs in the same time slot as “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract”—premiered to an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628333wpp/the-story-of-parks-marriage-contract-leads-my-demon-as-they-kick-off-ratings-battle

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I've always liked fantasy drama and Kim Yoo-jung, so been waiting to watch this since I saw it last week. The plot of people fighting for future control of a chaebol company is cliche, but I wouldn't mind because I like the chemistry between Song Kang and KYJ. Their visuals were also nice especially KYJ, who is looking better as she grows older.

The first episode gave a brief history of Jung Gu-won and Do Do-hee, the chaebol control plot including someone wanting Do-hee killed and the founder of Mirae Group wanting to marry off Do-hee. The most interesting part of course is how physical contact (i.e. touching of hands) between Gu-won and Do-hee can cause the cross, which I would assume is the source of Gu-won's demon power, to transfer from Gu-won to Do-hee.

I predict this either has something to do with their past lives (Gu-won was previously human according to his contractors in Sunwol Foundation) or the obvious "love" angle.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes (not sure if it is going to be on the next one) as the they are going to be married and have a honeymoon phase. Rating on the premiere is a bit so-so but let's wait and see if it stays like that or improves.   

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

20231125084209_Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-6.Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung’s Relationship Starts To Change In “My Demon”

Nov 25, 2023
by E. Cha

SBS’s “My Demon” has shared a glimpse of Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung’s evolving relationship!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Spoilers

The first episode of “My Demon” ended on a cliffhanger, with Gu Won’s demonic powers being mysteriously transferred to Do Do Hee—along with the cross tattoo on his wrist that signified his status.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Gu Won and Do Do Hee get into a tense confrontation at the hospital. Pointing at the cross tattoo that is now on her wrist, Gu Won issues a stern warning as a bewildered Do Do Hee clutches her arm and stares back at him in shock.

Later, Gu Won grabs Do Do Hee by the wrist as she looks up at him in disbelief.

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-5.jpg

Spoiler

Song-Kang-3.jpg

Kim-Yoo-Jung-3.jpg

However, in the next set of photos, the dynamic between the two characters has visibly changed. Somewhere in between all that bickering, the tension between them seems to have softened and transformed into something slightly more romantic.

Spoiler

Song-Kang-2-1.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Yoo-Jung-2-1.jpg

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-2-1.jpg

They went on, “Please also look forward to the thrilling change in the relationship between Do Do Hee and Gu Won.”

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on November 25 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628431wpp/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jungs-relationship-starts-to-change-in-my-demon

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

by Lily Alice, November 25, 2023

Meanwhile, the fantasy rom-com My Demon premiered with ratings of 4.5% (nationwide) and 5.1% (metropolitan), a strong start for the SBS drama too.  

While the difference in ratings between The Story of Park's Marriage Contract and My Demon is small, these two romantic comedies will be in a fierce battle for viewership, with one most likely to edge slightly ahead of the other. However, nothing can be ascertained from premiere ratings alone. 

My Demon is a fantasy rom-com about a chaebol heiress, Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung), and demon Jung Koo Won (Song Kang), entering a contract marriage. 

0wpxkN_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama My Demon?

Episode 2 of My Demon will air on November 25 (Sunday). The K-drama is available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract-premiers-to-higher-ratings-than-my-demon

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (November 25, 2023)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

My Demon: Either I was not in the right mood for this, I’m tired of K-drama theology, or I have to admit I’ll never get over my aversion to Song Kang (I blame you, Nevertheless) — because while I wanted this to work for me, it didn’t. Kim Yoo-jung was perfect, and I loved her scenes with Kim Hae-sook, but I won’t be returning for Episode 2.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-november-25-2023/

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Bojun said:

The plot of people fighting for future control of a chaebol company is cliche

I agree. I think actually a lot of the stuff in this drama is cliche. While watching the first 2 episodes, I felt like I was watching a drama produced 10 years ago. The amount of tropes we had in just the first episode... wow....

:emmm:

Am not sure if I will stick with this drama, but I predict the following:

- Chairman Ju is somehow directly or indirectly responsible for Do Hee's parents' deaths

- Chairman Ju might be responsible for someone else's misfortune too; that's why Do Hee is being targeted

- One of Chairman's kids, nephew or son-in-law might be behind it too

- Do Hee and Gu Won are connected in their previous lives. I believe she's the reincarnation of the little girl in the church in the first scene. She hurt Gu Won with the cross. He gave her the bloody cross back. I think this is the reason why she was able to steal  his powers

As for the ML, I wish he hadn't lost so much weight for this role (he reportedly lost 10 kg). He is looking too sickly and thin - not at all like a demon. A demon is supposed to be strong. Just my opinion of course.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, larus said:

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (November 25, 2023)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

My Demon: Either I was not in the right mood for this, I’m tired of K-drama theology, or I have to admit I’ll never get over my aversion to Song Kang (I blame you, Nevertheless) — because while I wanted this to work for me, it didn’t. Kim Yoo-jung was perfect, and I loved her scenes with Kim Hae-sook, but I won’t be returning for Episode 2.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-november-25-2023/

I liked Song Kang in Sweet Home but defintely not in Nevertheless and Forecasting Love and Weather. Park Min-young is one of my all time favorites but her chemistry with SK was really bad.

However I will likely watch this drama because SK and Kim Yoo-jung is very good.

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode

SBS’s new drama “My Demon,” which airs in the same time slot as “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract,” fell to an average nationwide rating of 3.4 percent for its own second episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628461wpp/the-story-of-parks-marriage-contract-ratings-rise-for-2nd-episode

First ep. was pretty meh but picked up in the second. Love the humor and of course the stunning visuals. In particular the leads. Like the detective, I like the demon's sense of style too! 

It looks like Mdm. Ju may hv made a deal with a demon herself years ago but it's all very secretive and cloudy rn ; typical LoL.

And Do Hee's entire so-called family are after her. Poor thing.. I like her secretary, Ms. Shin ha-ha! The actress is seen on "Castaway Diva" also.. and Gu Won's butler(?) is hilarious too. Ironic a demon has a crucifix symbol hm. Song Kang now probably only plays characters that has tattoos probably LoL.

• Like 1

Episode 2 was all over the place but really can't deny the chemistry of the two leads and their visuals of course. Poor Do Do-hee!!! She seem to be the target of the other family members. 

On a serious note when are they going to be married? They keep on showing the wedding and honeymoon period scenes in Netflix, but it isn't on the teaser in episode 2.

I don't really mind if the drama is going to have low ratings as I will watch it till the end because of Kim Yoo Jung.

• Like 2

by Lily Alice, November 26, 2023
32 35

SBS's fantasy rom-com My Demon scored 3.4%, dropping from its premiere rating of 4.5%. But, the K-drama was spotted on Netflix's Top 10 list in 70 countries on November 25, trending in Asia, the Middle East, and the West (FlixPatrol), indicating that its premiere was highly anticipated by global audiences. 

E5lYvl_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama My Demon?

Episode 3 of My Demon will air on December 1 (Friday). The K-drama is available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/my-demon-trends-on-netflix-in-70-countries-the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract-ratings-rise

• Like 1

My Demon: Episodes 1-2

by alathe

My Demon dares to ask the question we’ve all been waiting for: what happens when a literal demon meets the modern-day corporate hellscape — and winds up hopelessly entangled with a devil in Hermès? So far, the answer is, an enemies-to-lovers romp of utter hilarity!

EPISODES 1-2

JUNG GU-WON (Song Kang) is a demon whose MO covers all the classics: uncanny magical powers at the snap of a finger, devil-may-care swagger, and an all-consuming yen for human souls. His is a textbook Faustian pitch — he’ll grant unlimited power for a very limited time, only to send you to hell via heart attack in exchange. That said, there’s more to our demon than meets the eye. Holy water doesn’t hurt him. Next to black leather and a sardonic grin, crosses are his favorite accessory. He’s been wheeling and devilishly dealing since at least late Joseon, but it’s hinted that he once was human.

As for our heroine? DO DO-HEE (Kim Yoo-jung) is more than a match for our fiend, in both ruthlessness and flair. She’s the glitzy princess of the Mirae Group, in charge of the award-winning Mirae F&B. Miranda Priestley, eat your heart out! Heads are about to roll when Do-hee learns about a recent article lamenting the sugar content of her company’s flagship drink. This hatchet piece has to be an inside job. However, her warpath is interrupted when the formidable MADAM JU (Kim Hae-sook), Chairwoman of Mirae, demands that she go on a blind date.

As a serial heartbreaker and chronic workaholic, Do-hee is not really one for warm and fluffy feelings. However, when she’s accidentally brought to the wrong ritzy restaurant, she’s confronted by our demon… in one of the most memorable of meet-ugly moments I’ve ever cackled at. It’s mutual disdain at first sight. Do-hee is appalled at his arrogance, Gu-won is aggressively confused, and both thinks the other is utterly unhinged. Jeez, can’t a demon book out a whole restaurant to consume an entire birthday cake on his own in peace?

Well, not without considerable misunderstanding. Earlier, Gu-won collected on the soul of a crime boss; now, the guy’s flunkies are back for revenge. The cake goes flying smack in the direction of Do-hee’s head. She’s romantically whisked out of the way by Gu-won, who’s unable to stand any harm to his beloved… erm, dessert. But as it turns out, today is Do-hee’s birthday — and he seemingly bought her cake! She flees to the bathroom in order to a) touch up her lipstick, b) blush, and c) cycle through all six stages of grief at being attracted to the deranged, sugar-loving hottie currently beating up ten gangsters unbeknown to her.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/my-demon-episodes-1-2/

Spoiler

Song Kang Becomes Kim Yoo Jung’s Bodyguard In “My Demon”

Song Kang Becomes Kim Yoo Jung’s Bodyguard In “My Demon”

SBS’s drama “My Demon” has shared stills from its upcoming episode!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

Spoilers

In the last episode, Jung Gu Won struggled to retrieve his cross tattoo that had been transferred to Do Do Hee in an attempt to regain his powers. Meanwhile, chairwoman Joo Cheon Sook’s family members started fighting amongst themselves to become her successor. The episode ended with Gu Won saving Do Do Hee from a crisis.

The newly released stills depict a reunion between Do Do Hee and Gu Won. In one photo, Do Do Hee has a bewildered expression on her face as she observes a suspicious Gu Won. Another still captures Gu Won seemingly hiding something from Do Do Hee.

my-demon-3.jpg

my-demon-4.jpg

In a previously released preview for Episode 3, Do Do Hee was seen asking Gu Won to become her bodyguard. But a puzzled Gu Won asked her how she could even suggest he becomes the bodyguard of a lowly human.

However, contrary to his words, bodyguard Gu Won now follows Do Do Hee to work, never taking his eyes off her. In one still, he is seen reaching for Do Do Hee’s wrist as she walks ahead of him. Viewers can’t help but wonder what might have made Gu Won change his mind about being Do Hee’s bodyguard.

Spoiler

my-demon-2-1.jpg

my-demon-1-2.jpg

The production team of “My Demon” revealed, “Do Do Hee and Gu Won will face another crisis. There will be an exciting turning point in their relationship as they team up for their mutual benefit.”

The next episode of “My Demon” will air on December 1 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629364wpp/song-kang-becomes-kim-yoo-jungs-bodyguard-in-my-demon

• Like 1