헤어지자고/Let's Separate-YoonGun <3

songielove

(SadLoveStoryOST) -eng, hmong, krn ^_^
hi :) well.. i posted this awhile back for JouRyuGirls but unfortunately didn't get feedback.... uhm... [is it ok if i repost it??? uh... if not-- let me know ;) ]hehe... This is another re-written version of YoonGun's "Heojijago"/"헤어지자고" .. actually.. JouRyuGirls (songie_ryugirl and yerstar) rewrote the lyrics ^_^ hehe... ~ really pretty song but i found it too sad-- so had to rewrite it *shrugs* Uhm...... YoonGun ROCKS!! :wub: AND this project took a long time for me and *yerstar. We worked really hard-- So C/Cs will greatly be appreciated !* Lo-fi or Hi-fi [ :blink: hope this works :P]or Jou Ryu Girls Soundclick Green: Yer (yerstar/bijougirl) Purple: Song ryugirl (songie_ryugirl/ryugirl) [bracket]: Translation "Days Pass As I Dream..."- JouRyu Girls ©2005-6 Ah~hoo~...Hoo...ha... 1st verse: Let us trust in it/ let us trust in this Because we deserve/ more than the world Love is all we need/ in this life of sad/ tragic memories I will always smile (I will always smile)/ when I'm by your side Speak your heart and say/ that you'll take my hand And in trusting me/ I'll take you to that/ place that they call "love" ...~hmm...hm... *Chorus 꿈꾸는 사이에/ 지나간 세월 [time that passed while I was dreaming] It is only in my sad/dest memory/ that he was with me But please tell me that you'll be here/ to share with me all your dreams Just let me know you feel the same way It's not only fate/ it is love... 2nd verse: Because I know you/ because I hug you It feels like I'm wan/dering with the wind So light and free/ your smile and laughter/ takes the pain away In your hurtful mind (In your hurtful mind)/ in my dreamy life We can just forget/ all of our sorrows So instead let us (so instead let us~)/ believe in that thing/ called "love" again~ ...~hmm...hm... *Chorus Nhub rau kuv mpau suab [days pass as I dream] (nhub rau~...) [days pass] tias koj nyob nrog kuv [that you are with me] (eh~) And it's only in my sad/dest memory/ that he was with me (hm) But I see now and look up (oh~whao ~ah..!~)/ to find that you are my light (mm~nono~) So hold my hand and let me believe you It's not only fate/ it is love~...-- Bridge: *Days pass as I dream (hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo~!)/ you are beside me (Hoo~...)~ (hai~yaiyai~) ~ha~--- I can see now (hoo~) when I look up (oh~!)/ you are the light in my life (oh~whao...~) So hold my hand and believe in me~ (eh~) It's not only fate/ it is love... ~hoo...hoo~yea...hoo...~ah...hm...hm...~ Composer: Yoon Gun Original Song: "헤어지자고"/"Let's Separate"- Yoon Gun Lyrics: JouRyu Girls Mixing: Songie [Completed 12/05/05] Wel.. thanks for listening~ *Happy Holidays--! Oooh~ we actually have the song "Last Christmas" too... i dunno if yer wants to post... but uh... feel free... Greatly appreciate you all! ^_^

Guest K_Holic

I think you guys did a really good job on this..the lyrics are great too! Your voices are great :D:D

there is one thing that i would advise you guys to do, it's to not create that much background voices. Like at the bridge part where yerstar sings and and you make the background voices (there is a special word for that but i forgot).

Other than that, it was very well done!

Guest yerathy

Heya. ^^

I was going to reply, but I decided to wait for people to reply so I can say thank you. =P

Song: I won't be posting "Last Christmas." It's a good thing u posted this again. ;) U did great in this song!

Thao: Thanks for listening. Appreciate every person who listens ^^

shinhwa_n_choua: Thanks for always supporting us. =P

K_Holic: Advice!!! YAY. Thanks!! I just really like it when people give us advice then we know how to improve. Really appreciate it.

Thank you all for listening and is it too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR? WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ^^

Guest conversebunny

I've never heard this song, but I like it. :) you guys did a good job with rewriting the lyrics, and you have beautiful voices. ^^ hope to hear more from ya!

^hehe.~ you should hear the original!~* :D omg.. thanks for your reply.. you are too funny w/ the beautiful voices thing.~ and yes. the lyrics took a LONG while to finalize :P . Glad it turned out well.~ thanks so much for listening!~ we really appreciate it.~ :)

Archived