[Drama 2023] Twinkling Watermelon, 반짝이는 워터멜론

larus

Here are the ratings for Episode 8:).

“Twinkling Watermelon” Continues To See Steady Ratings

“Twinkling Watermelon” Continues To See Steady Ratings

tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Twinkling Watermelon” continues its lone ratings race!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 8 of “Twinkling Watermelon” starring RyeounChoi Hyun WookSeol In Ah, and Shin Eun Soo garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.1 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 3.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620452wpp/twinkling-watermelon-continues-to-see-steady-ratings

Twinkling Watermelon: Episodes 7-8

by Dramaddictally

What a delicious mess! Last week’s puzzling behaviors are solved, lighting up the way for new encounters, and dare I say a love square. If you like sleights of hand, halls of mirrors, and other tricks you can whip out at a party, this one’s for you. But don’t forget your hanky because when this drama decides to do heart, it does it right.

EPISODES 7-8

Now it all makes sense! Here I was glum-faced that Se-kyung and Chung-ah weren’t at all chummy last week, but as it turns out, it’s because they don’t actually know each other. Huh? If you’re scratching your head, let me explain. The drama pulled a fast one but the reveal is pretty fun — and the evidence actually lines up.

The person we were calling Se-kyung last week in the 1995 timeline — the one who returned to Korea just days after she moved to New York — is actually OHN EUN-YOO (also Seol In-ah), the daughter of Se-kyung in the 2023 timeline. Eun-yoo looks so much like her mother at 18 that no one in 1995 can tell the difference. Plus, they’re both cello mavens so it’s an easy switcheroo. (Eun-yoo narrates, “You must have suspected this.” Uh, no, I didn’t. Because it’s nuts!)

We learn that Eun-yoo traveled through time in almost exactly the same way that Eun-gyeol did. Each of them got into a massive fight with their parents, noticed a double moon in the sky, and then sold their beloved instrument at the magical La Vida music shop before stepping out the door and into 1995. In Eun-yoo’s case, she finds herself at the airport in Korea — after selling her cello in New York (ohhh that explains the backward flight info on her bag tag).

Part of what we learned about Eun-yoo’s predicament last week is actually true, though. She did run away from home and she is thinking about ending her own life. All the fighting with her parents has been rough on her. In 1995 and with nowhere else to go, she starts staying at her mother’s vacant childhood home until she develops a plan. When Eun-gyeol mistakenly called her Se-kyung in the street last week, the answer came to her: she’ll impersonate her mom and try to change her life. So, now we know 1) why she was acting flighty and 2) why she didn’t seek out Chung-ah.

The other riddle that’s solved is why the heck she’s interested in Yi-chan all of a sudden. To explain this, we learn a sad story about Se-kyung after she left Korea in the original timeline. Basically, she moved to New York, married a doctor, had Eun-yoo, and gave up on cello. She’s regretted it ever since and Eun-yoo has felt the burden and blame of it her entire life.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/twinkling-watermelon-episodes-7-8/

The tvN drama Twinkling Watermelon fell to its lowest rating of 3.08% for episode 8 on October 17. Its previous episode got a nationwide viewership of 3.55%. Despite scoring 3% ratings, Twinkling Watermelon remained the most-watched K-drama in its time slot. The show is now halfway through its run. 

E58x5b_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Twinkling Watermelon?

Episode 9 of Twinkling Watermelon will air on October 23 (Monday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki

https://mydramalist.com/article/a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-rating-plummets-the-kidnapping-day-achieves-highest-viewership

Ryeoun And Seol In Ah Enjoy A Romantic Late Night Date In “Twinkling Watermelon”

Oct 23, 2023

tvN’s “Twinkling Watermelon” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Twinkling Watermelon” is a fantasy coming-of-age drama in which a CODA (child of deaf adult) student born with a gift for music accidentally travels back in time to 1995 through a suspicious music shop. There, he forms the band Watermelon Sugar with other mysterious youths.

Ryeoun stars as Eun Gyeol, the only person who can hear in his family, who leads a double life as the perfect model student by day and a band guitarist by night. Choi Hyun Wook takes on the role of the passionate Yi Chan, Eun Gyeol’s father who was a high school student in 1995. Seol In Ah transforms into Seowon Arts High School’s cello goddess Se Kyung, while Shin Eun Soo plays the cold and haughty “ice princess” Chung Ah, who has been deaf since birth.

Spoilers

In the last broadcast, Eun Gyeol publicly confessed his feelings to Se Kyung as part of his plan to sabotage Yi Chan’s budding romance with his first love. His public confession left all the students of Seowon Arts High School in shock, including Eun Yu (Seol In Ah) who was pretending to be her mother Se Kyung after she traveled back to 1995. Eun Yu has harbored a long-standing suspicion towards Eun Gyeol. However, in the wake of Eun Gyeol’s sudden confession, viewers are now eager to witness the change in their relationship.

The released stills depict Eun Gyeol and Eun Yoo together late at night. Seeing their time alone as an opportunity to win Eun Yoo’s heart and break her and Yi Chan apart, Eun Gyeol lends Eun Yoo his school uniform jacket and shows off his guitar skills in an attempt to impress her.

twinkling-watermelon-1-2.jpg

twinkling-watermelon-2-2.jpg

Eun Yu, who has always considered Eun Gyeol as an annoying crazy kid, also looks captivated by Eun Gyeol’s new image.

The affectionate gazes shared in this romantic setting have piqued viewers’ curiosity about the possible change in the relationship dynamics between these two, who were previously known for their constant bickering.

twinkling-watermelon-3-2.jpg

Spoiler

twinkling-watermelon-4-1.jpg

twinkling-watermelon-5-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621502wpp/ryeoun-and-seol-in-ah-enjoy-a-romantic-late-night-date-in-twinkling-watermelon

Spoiler

Choi Hyun Wook Gains A Bloody Nose After Fighting With Ryeoun Over Seol In Ah In “Twinkling Watermelon”

Choi Hyun Wook Gains A Bloody Nose After Fighting With Ryeoun Over Seol In Ah In “Twinkling Watermelon”

tvN’s “Twinkling Watermelon” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Twinkling Watermelon” is a fantasy coming-of-age drama in which a CODA (child of deaf adult) student born with a gift for music accidentally travels back in time to 1995 through a suspicious music shop. There, he forms the band Watermelon Sugar with other mysterious youths.

Ryeoun stars as Eun Gyeol, the only person who can hear in his family, who leads a double life as the perfect model student by day and a band guitarist by night. Choi Hyun Wook takes on the role of the passionate Yi Chan, Eun Gyeol’s father who was a high school student in 1995.

Spoilers

Previously, Eun Gyeol struggled to connect his father Yi Chan with his mother Chung Ah (Shin Eun Soo). Eun Gyeol went so far as to say harsh words to Eun Yoo (Seol In Ah), who was pretending to be her mother Se Kyung (Seol In Ah), in order to put distance between her and Yi Chan. At the end of the previous episode, Eun Gyeol shocked everyone by publicly confessing that he had feelings for Se Kyung, raising anticipation for how their relationship will change.

The newly released stills depict Eun Gyeol and Yi Chan fighting fiercely at Seowon Arts High School’s outdoors field. The fight ends with Yi Chan having a bloody nose, showcasing how fiercely the two fought.

Ryeoun-Choi-Hyun-Wook-1-.jpegChoi-Hyun-Wook-5-.jpeg

Unable to lose the band’s pillar Eun Gyeol nor his first love Se Kyung, Yi Chan and the band members get together to present an interesting compromise that Eun Gyeol can’t refuse, raising anticipation for the upcoming episode.

Choi-Hyun-Wook-1-.jpeg

Spoiler

Ryeoun-5-.jpeg

The next episode of “Twinkling Watermelon” airs on October 23 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621454wpp/choi-hyun-wook-gains-a-bloody-nose-after-fighting-with-ryeoun-over-seol-in-ah-in-twinkling-watermelon

Here are the ratings for Episode 9:).

“Twinkling Watermelon” Sees Slight Rise In Ratings

“Twinkling Watermelon” Sees Slight Rise In Ratings

Twinkling Watermelon” starring RyeounChoi Hyun WookSeol In Ah, and Shin Eun Soo has enjoyed a boost in ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 9 of tvN’s “Twinkling Watermelon” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.7 percent. This is a slight increase from its previous episode’s rating of 3.1 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621655wpp/twinkling-watermelon-sees-slight-rise-in-ratings

20231024104021_Twinkling-Watermelon-7.jpWatch: Choi Hyun Wook Is Shocked To Find Out Shin Eun Soo’s Secret In “Twinkling Watermelon”

Oct 24, 2023

Ryeoun stars as Eun Gyeol, the only person who can hear in his family, who leads a double life as the perfect model student by day and a band guitarist by night. Choi Hyun Wook takes on the role of the passionate Yi Chan, Eun Gyeol’s father who was a high school student in 1995. Seol In Ah transforms into Seowon Arts High School’s cello goddess Se Kyung, while Shin Eun Soo plays the cold and haughty “ice princess” Chung Ah, who has been deaf since birth.

Spoilers

Previously in “Twinkling Watermelon,” Yi Chan surprised Chung Ah by trying to communicate with her using sign language instead of writing. This was his way of expressing his sincere gratitude when he learned that it was Chung Ah who had saved him after he collapsed from being beaten up by bullies. Sparks then began to fly between Yi Chan and Chung Ah after Yi Chan discovered that Chung Ah had drawn his face in her sketchbook.

In the newly released stills and pre-release clip from tvN, Yi Chan is making a heart sign with his hands and asking Chung Ah if she likes him. In another still, Chung Ah, initially startled by Yi Chan’s question, shyly hands her sketchbook to him.

Since Chung Ah already knows that Yi Chan has a crush on Se Kyung and has always been worried about her feelings for Yi Chan being discovered, viewers can’t help but wonder what message might be hidden in the sketchbook she hands over to Yi Chan and whether Yi Chan will indeed find out about Chung Ah’s secret crush on him.

twinkling-watermelon-stills-4.jpg

twinkling-watermelon-stills-2.jpg

Spoiler

twinkling-watermelon-stills-3.jpg

twinkling-watermelon-stills-1.jpg

The next episode of “Twinkling Watermelon” airs on October 24 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621763wpp/watch-choi-hyun-wook-is-shocked-to-find-out-shin-eun-soos-secret-in-twinkling-watermelon

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 10:).

“Twinkling Watermelon” Continues With Stable Ratings

“Twinkling Watermelon” Continues With Stable Ratings

Twinkling Watermelon” starring RyeounChoi Hyun WookSeol In Ah, and Shin Eun Soo continues its lone ratings race!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 10 of tvN’s “Twinkling Watermelon” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.5 percent. This is a 0.3 percent decrease from its previous episode’s rating of 3.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621919wpp/twinkling-watermelon-continues-with-stable-ratings

Twinkling Watermelon: Episodes 9-10

by Dramaddictally

Kisses, confessions, and a couple of undercover dates — we are at the good part, my friends. Plus, a new name for the band, some serious life lessons, and actual music! Twinkling Watermelon is at its best this week, mixing the heart and humor we’ve come to love — and juicing it up with a little romance.

EPISODES 9-10

As predicted, Eun-gyeol and Eun-yoo are coupling up and they’re cuuuute! But their budding romance is not without problems. Like the fact that both Eun-gyeol’s dad and his brother have a crush on this girl (sort of). It’s a long story; we’ll get there.

We jump in where we left off with Eun-gyeol’s “fake” confession to “Se-kyung.” So many fakes happening here — with Eun-yoo pretending to be Se-kyung and Eun-gyeol pretending he doesn’t have a crush on someone he still calls ajumma. But the point is Yi-chan has to choose: Eun-gyeol or Se-kyung.

Yi-chan’s response? “No. I don’t want to.” And then he punches Eun-gyeol in the face! (OMG, the fight that ensues had me rolling. It’s such an overreaction.) As their hair-pulling match turns into a schoolyard brawl, Eun-yoo’s hat falls off and all the students see that “Se-kyung” is back. Security comes to break up the madness and Eun-gyeol grabs Eun-yoo’s hand and hustles her out of there. And boy is she likin’ it, judging by her face.

Once they’re safely alone, she wants to know why he’s publicly confessing. That’s practically an assault! Plus, he doesn’t really like her does he? (This girl knows how to fish.) Eun-gyeol is not a quitter so he says, yes, he does like her, adding some canned lines about fate, etc. To his disbelief, Eun-yoo buys it. But it’s pretty clear it’s because she already likes him.

She takes him out to eat again, hoping to find out if he’s Se-kyung’s first love (the test is if he can handle spicy food). And at the restaurant, they have their first honest moment. She won’t tell him why he’s there, only that it’s important. And Eun-gyeol goes along, saying, “I know what it’s like to be in a situation you can’t talk about.” This grips her heart, but little does she know they’re in the same situation.

After that she slaps the food out of his hand and doesn’t want to know the answer. (I mean how can she hook him up with her mom if she wants him for herself. This whole thing makes me giggle.) Still, she doesn’t respond to his confession. She’ll wait until the spring festival to decide. There, Se-kyung’s first love is supposed to serenade her, and then Eun-yoo will know for sure if Eun-gyeol is the one.

Meanwhile, Eun-gyeol learns that Chung-ah has a crush on Yi-chan. Maybe getting his parents together won’t be as hard as he thought. He just needs Yi-chan to reciprocate. To buy some time, he gets Yi-chan to agree that neither of them will see Se-kyung before their performance at the spring festival. That way they can each try to woo her fair and square. But really, he’s planning to move Chung-ah into the picture while Yi-chan isn’t distracted by another girl.

The agreement goes out the window the next day when “Se-kyung” and Eun-gyeol are in school together. He avoids her, but since he already confessed, she chases him down (literally) until he tells her why he’s running away from her.

As soon as she learns the reason, she heads straight to band practice to see Yi-chan — who’s happy to break the deal since Eun-gyeol already did. At the same time, Eun-gyeol brings Chung-ah to practice as a surprise and things are about to get awkward. So, Eun-gyeol takes Eun-yoo on a pseudo-date and leaves Yi-chan and Chung-ah alone.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/twinkling-watermelon-episodes-9-10/

I am on episode 6. I like this drama. When i read the synopsis I could not understand why Eun-gyeol went to the past and tried to put his parents together when they already been together. (They had him, isn`t it? ) . But they have done it very well. I like they time Eun-gyeol and Yi Chan spent together.

It is obvious that the one who retured back to Korea was Se-kyung`s daughter. Her personality changed. She is lively but deep down she is depressed. Both her and Eun-gyeol are from the future and both have some issues to resolve. They come back not to resolve their parents problem but their own. `Viva la vida` was one of the clue. Live your life. I think both will start to realized that until they will come back to the present day.

Finished episode 6. Se Kyung`s daughter has a name. On Eun-yoo. She pretends to be Se Kyung in 1995 and wants to find her mon`s first love. I get that her plan was to Se Kyung and Yi Chan have another destiny together (and she will not exist) but her mother in in US and she doesn`t return. She can`t change her mom`s destiny. Maybe she can change Yi Chan`s path but not her mom`s.

I know that Eun Yoo and Eun Gyeol will fall in love for real. And Yi Chan and Chung A will get closer earlier than the first time. Both couples are nice.

As I said, I really like Eun Gyeol and Yi Chan together but I really want Eun Yoo to spend time with her grandfather in 1995 as well. I hope she will look for him.

I remember about the unfinished song that young Eun Gyeol received by Se Kyung`s father. I wonder if the song was written in 1995 by Eun Gyeol but he could not finished. I have a feeling he will finish the song in 2023. We`ll see.

Back to episode 7.

• Like 1

tvN's Twinkling Watermelon maintained its streak of 3% ratings. Episodes 9 and 10 scored 3.71% and 3.51%, respectively. With only three more weeks left before it concludes, Twinkling Watermelon will struggle to get double-digit viewership. 

qYq8gK_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Twinkling Watermelon?

Episode 11 of Twinkling Watermelon will air on October 30 (Monday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-kidnapping-day-concludes-with-record-high-ratings

I watched episode 10.

In the preview of ep 11, Eun Gyeol said that Yi Chan`s accident will happen soon. Plus, in the interview in 2023, it was said that the band will disbaned before the festival because one member was badly hurt. I can`t wait to see how things will happen.

I still think that Eun-yoo and Eun Gyeol have traveled in the past to help each other but maybe they can change in better some of the past events for the people they love too.

Eun Gyeol`s parents are happy in 2023. If he can`t prevent his father accident it is OK. Maybe his mother can rekindle the relationship with her father and her birth mother. Eun Gyeol can start to live his life, just like his brother sugested.

As Eun Yoo.... she has bigger problems. She is really depressed. She has emotional trauma. She has panick attack when she has to play the cello. I hope she could overcome this. I wish she will want to play again, to find a reason to be happy, to reconcile with her parents, to meet her grandfather.

• Like 1

‘Sparkling Watermelon’ Ryeowoon and Choi Hyunwook, what is your favorite band music?

image_readtop_2023_825133_16983857415680

The young actors of ‘Sparkling Watermelon’ revealed their favorite band music.

tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Sparkling Watermelon’ (written by Jin Soo-wan, directed by Son Jeong-hyeon, Yoo Beom-sang, planned by Studio Dragon, produced by Fan Entertainment) is providing a variety of fun with music that stimulates nostalgia for the 90s. Meanwhile, it arouses interest by telling various behind-the-scenes stories about the music in the drama, from the favorite songs chosen by Ryeo-woon, Choi Hyun-wook, Seol In-ah, and Shin Eun-soo to the behind-the-scenes of writer Jin Soo-wan's song selection.

Ryeo-woon, who plays the role of genius guitarist Eun-gyeol, said, “I’m most attached to ‘Red Sunset’.” He continued, “I’ve always been a fan of Lee Moon-se, so when I hear the intro to ‘Red Sunset,’ my heart starts pounding. “That’s why I think I’m more immersed,” he added.

Choi Hyun-wook, who plays Lee Chan, the frontman of the band Watermelon Sugar, said that all the songs, including ‘Red Sunset’, touched him deeply. Therefore, “I like all the music in the work too much to pick just one.” “There are a lot of songs to be released in the future, so I hope you look forward to them,” he said, making people look forward to Watermelon Sugar’s next stage.

Seol In-ah, who plays Se-kyung, the icon of first love, and Eun-yu, also chose ‘Red Sunset’ as her favorite song. She said, “I really like teacher Lee Moon-se’s songs. Among them, she expressed her affection by saying, “When I compared the lyrics ‘No regrets, like that burning red sunset’ to the characters in our work, I felt my heart sink.”

Shin Eun-soo, who plays the lovelorn ice princess Cheong-ah, also revealed that she likes ‘Red Sunset’ the most. Shin Eun-soo said, “I think the word youth goes well with our drama and ‘Red Sunset.’ “Every time ‘Red Sunset’ played in a drama, I thought that this was youth,” she said.

As such, songs from that time such as ‘Red Sunset’, the actors’ favorite song, ‘The Man in the Yellow Shirt’, ‘Jealousy’, and ‘No Already’ are summoning up faint memories. Writer Jin Su-wan, who was in charge of writing ‘Twinkle Watermelon,’ explained the criteria for song selection, saying, “I tried to select music from that era that fits well with the flow of the drama.”

Among band music from the 90s, “I chose a song that would make you sing along to the next verse just by hearing the first verse,” he said. “When I couldn’t use the music I wanted due to copyright, I asked music directors Lee Jun and Kim Hyun-jong, who served as music advisors. “The two people put a lot of effort into selecting the songs,” which gives an idea of their sincerity.

Meanwhile, in episode 10, Eun-gyeol (played by Ryeowoon) and Lee Chan (played by Choi Hyun-wook) changed the name of the band and new members Eun-yu (played by Seol In-ah) and Cheong-ah (played by Shin Eun-soo) joined, making the band Watermelon Sugar a complete entity. With the festival approaching where all the practice will shine, expectations are rising to see what kind of music will appear on the debut stage of the band Watermelon Sugar and make the rock spirit boil. tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Twinkle Watermelon’, which adds immersion to the work with music that makes your heart pound just by hearing the intro, airs every Monday and Tuesday at 8:50 PM.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2023/10/825133/

This is a really lovely drama, I wish it was getting more attention. Like, it's funny and there is time travel and all, and from the title and trailer you'd think it was a surface-level drama about idols or something (yawn). In reality it grips your heart and is what I'd consider a healing drama. Definitely recommend!

• Like 2

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. MBC “My Dearest” Part 2
  2. JTBC “Strong Girl Namsoon”
  3. tvN “Twinkling Watermelon”
  4. SBS “The Escape of the Seven”
  5. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles 2: The Sword of Aramun”
  6. MBC “A Good Day to Be a Dog”
  7. ENA “The Kidnapping Day”
  8. tvN “Castaway Diva”
  9. ENA “Evilive”
  10. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows: 

1. Ahn Eun Jin (“My Dearest” Part 2) 
  2. Namgoong Min (“My Dearest” Part 2)
  3. Suzy (“Doona!”)
  4. Lee Yoo Mi (“Strong Girl Namsoon”)
  5. Kim Jung Eun (“Strong Girl Namsoon”)
  6. Yang Se Jong (“Doona!”)
  7. Kim Hae Sook (“Strong Girl Namsoon”)
  8. Lee Chung Ah (“My Dearest” Part 2)
  9. Ryeoun (“Twinkling Watermelon”)
  10. Choi Hyun Wook (“Twinkling Watermelon”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622930wpp/my-dearest-and-its-stars-continue-reign-over-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings-2

• Like 2

20231030084716_twinkling-watermelon-10.jShin Eun Soo And Seol In Ah Join Forces For Choi Hyun Wook And Ryeoun’s Band Debut In “Twinkling Watermelon”

Oct 30, 2023
by M. Lim

tvN’s “Twinkling Watermelon” has unveiled captivating new stills ahead of today’s episode!

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Yi Chan drew inspiration from Chung Ah’s favorite artist Frida Kahlo’s painting “Viva la Vida” and ultimately decided to change their band’s name to “Watermelon Sugar.” This name alteration posed a challenge as they had already produced T-shirts, posters, and more. However, with unwavering determination, Eun Gyeol and Yi Chan ingeniously transformed this obstacle into an opportunity by enlisting Eun Yu as their photographer and Chung Ah as their designer.

Eun Yu and Chung Ah, entrusted with vital roles, threw themselves into their tasks, diligently studying magazine photos in the bookstore and crafting designs for the band’s merchandise. Their tireless efforts as integral members of Watermelon Sugar have borne fruit, as the recently released still showcases the band proudly sporting T-shirts adorned with their band name against a vibrant red watermelon backdrop during the photo shoot under the skilled direction of Eun Yu, who leads as the photographer.

twinkling-watermelon-1-1.jpeg

In other stills, Eun Gyeol and Eun Yu exchange a meaningful glance against the backdrop of lush greenery, while Yi Chan and Chung Ah create an endearing and romantic moment of their own as Chung Ah affectionately fixes Yi Chan’s hair. These interactions have left viewers eagerly anticipating the development of the relationships among these four.

ryeoun-1-1.jpeg

Spoiler

seol-in-ah-1.jpeg

shin-eun-soo-1.jpeg

choi-hyun-wook-1.jpeg

Given Eun Yu’s previous demonstration of her impressive photography skills with shots taken at the amusement park and Chung Ah demonstrated her artistic talent through her sketchbook drawings, viewers are now eagerly looking forward to the collaborative work of these two as they capture the unique charm of Watermelon Sugar in today’s episode.

The next episode of “Twinkling Watermelon” airs on October 30 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623006wpp/shin-eun-soo-and-seol-in-ah-join-forces-for-choi-hyun-wook-and-ryeouns-band-debut-in-twinkling-watermelon

• Like 1