074.jpg

068.jpg

famtree.jpg

Production: KBS

Aired in: 2000

Starring:

Sunshine Hunting Official Site

Synopsis:

Park Tae Kyong (Ha Ji Won) works in a hotel and she secretly admires a hotel guest, Lee Seung Joon (Ji Sung). To find out more about Seung Joon, she goes to his room while he is away and misplaced his sunglass. Song Hee Ju (Kim Ji Soo)-Tae Kyong's good friend, helps Seung Joon find his sunglass and learn that he is a jewelry designer. (credit to: jeep8867)

Guest monoceros

woah. how'd you find this? it has two of my favorite actors and actresses in it but I'm guessing it didn't do that great because I don't remember it at all.. oh well.. sounds like it was just underrated

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest minshoo

where can i download this movie? i saw it somewhere but cant remember where i've seen it. this drama looks really good :D

Guest gadizza

Yup yup yup...after saw the MV clip, i really want to watch this drama...too bad there's no store in my country sell it.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest syMplicitY

I saw the mv...this seems like a cute drama....anybody have any more info...or better yet where I can watch/download it???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest antinh85

i really want to see this.. I really like Ji sung... hey one of the pics of post #4 pic 15 or something..the girl with the flower dress it looks like Han ga in... maybe it's when she first started acting...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived