Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

purpleZ

[drama 2000] Sunshine Hunting 햇빛사냥

[KBS] Starring: Ha Ji Won, Ji Sung
SUNSHINE HUNTING 햇빛사냥

wall_m05.jpg

wall_m07.jpg

wall_m03.jpg

img_02.jpg

096.jpg

095.jpg

094.jpg

093.jpg

092.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg

088.jpg

082.jpg

074.jpg

068.jpg

famtree.jpg

Production: KBS

Aired in: 2000

Starring:

Sunshine Hunting Official Site

Synopsis:

Park Tae Kyong (Ha Ji Won) works in a hotel and she secretly admires a hotel guest, Lee Seung Joon (Ji Sung). To find out more about Seung Joon, she goes to his room while he is away and misplaced his sunglass. Song Hee Ju (Kim Ji Soo)-Tae Kyong's good friend, helps Seung Joon find his sunglass and learn that he is a jewelry designer. (credit to: jeep8867)

woah. how'd you find this? it has two of my favorite actors and actresses in it but I'm guessing it didn't do that great because I don't remember it at all.. oh well.. sounds like it was just underrated

i really want to see this.. I really like Ji sung... hey one of the pics of post #4 pic 15 or something..the girl with the flower dress it looks like Han ga in... maybe it's when she first started acting...

yeah I was searching for this drama too and no luck!!! I really want to watch this, any help or link would be appreciated ^_^

oh my...this series seems to be unattainable...been looking for so long and still can't find it.

This drama i really crazy to find anywhere.....but cant get it till know...Please... i really hope that someone can do some miracle to upload it and share to all Jisung and HJW fans....