Hanakimi - Fei Luan Hai /s.h.e Ella.

Guest ssssh76

Guest ssssh76

hi everyone, came to know that they are acting in the new taiwan drama? but anyone knows where can i dl the english version of the manga? Pls help....... :(

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i know a few sites.. i just don't have the bookmarks on this computer...

i'll tell ya' when i have it..

but maybe you can check mangarebels.com

:]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wish.girl

LOLS!! i love this taiwanese drama!! very good and interesting! the eps so far stick quite close to the manga series xD

hmm .. www.strawberryvanilla.net/forums has it. you just have to go to the drama sections and there it is ^^

Guest simpleandpink

Tsk Tsk, you should really BUY the manga :) Or do what the other people do: sit in Borders and read it in the aisle LOL

I just bought v15 :D :D :D zomg :D :D

:lol: But my mom thought that it was Shounen-Ai or something >_< She was like..."...Oh, they're gay? What are you reading??"

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

ahaha....I finish reading the manga....ahaha...and now currenting watching...but i think the dama is pretty cute...ahaha.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ yeah i just watched the 1st ep of the Drama to , funny stuff , esp how all the guys react

i know this sounds bad.. but.. man the guys gettin good gropes on her :o

Archived