[Drama 2024] Lovely Runner, 선재 업고 튀어

larus

Kim Hye Yoon Goes Back In Time To Save Her Bias Byun Woo Seok In “Lovely Runner”

Mar 15, 2024
by E. Cha

Based on a popular web novel and penned by “True Beauty” writer Lee Si Eun, “Lovely Runner” is a new time-slip romance drama that asks the question: “What would you do if you had the opportunity to save your ultimate bias?”

Kim Hye Yoon will star in the drama as Im Sol, a devoted fan who is devastated by the death of her favorite artist Ryu Sun Jae (played by Byun Woo Seok) and winds up going back in time to 2008 in order to save him.

In the first poster, Im Sol openly expresses her affection for Ryu Sun Jae. Wearing a headband with Sun Jae’s name on it, Im Sol passionately jumps on him and throws her arms around him with no intention of letting go—and her bold display of affection leads him to crack a shy smile.

The poster’s caption also highlights Im Sol’s determination to change Ryu Sun Jae’s tragic fate, reading, “From now on, I’m going to stay right by your side and protect you!”

• Thanks 1

News bites: March 16, 2024

by tccolb

https://talkimg.imbc.com/TVianUpload/tvian/TViews/image/2024/03/15/9ec42f00-c954-4239-83c5-e4a1975f339a.jpg

But before we can get to the drinks, tvN has been feasting us on a buffet of cuteness in Lovely Runner’s promos and the newest posters have Kim Hye-yoon (Snowdrop) stuck sweet to Byun Woo-seok (Strong Girl Nam-soon). Come April 8, the timeslip romance will put our heroine on a journey to rescue her dearest from the pending bitterness in his future. [MBC]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/news-bites-march-16-2024/

• Thanks 1

Byun Woo Seok Is Taken Aback By Kim Hye Yoon’s Emotional Hug In “Lovely Runner”

Mar 19, 2024
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Lovely Runner” has unveiled new stills ahead of the premiere!

Based on a popular web novel and penned by “True Beauty” writer Lee Si Eun, “Lovely Runner” is a new time-slip romance drama that asks the question: “What would you do if you had the opportunity to save your ultimate bias?”

Kim Hye Yoon will star in the drama as Im Sol, a devoted fan who is devastated by the death of her favorite artist Ryu Sun Jae (played by Byun Woo Seok) and winds up going back in time to 2008 in order to save him.

The newly released stills capture the memorable first encounter between Ryu Sun Jae and Im Sol after a 34-year-old Im Sol slips back in time 15 years to 2008. 19-year-old Im Sol runs to Ryu Sun Jae to give him a tight hug. and her teary gaze piques anticipation for the upcoming drama.

kim-hye-yoon-3-.jpeg

byun-woo-seok-kim-hye-yoon-5.jpeg

Im Sol’s daring action of hugging Ryu Sun Jae from behind in their first meeting also causes Ryu Sun Jae to be surprised. Meanwhile, Im Sol is near tears as if in disbelief that she has traveled 15 years back in time.

byun-woo-seok-3-.jpeg

Spoiler

byun-woo-seok-kim-hye-yoon.jpeg

The production team shared, “If 2023 Ryu Sun Jae and Im Sol have a relationship between that of an artist and fan, 2008 Ryu Sun Jae and Im Sol will build a fond narrative through their fate-like love that goes beyond the 15 years, immersing viewers deeply into the story.” The production team further asked viewers to show lots of interest in Byun Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon’s heart-fluttering chemistry.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1649517wpp/byun-woo-seok-is-taken-aback-by-kim-hye-yoons-emotional-hug-in-lovely-runner

• Thanks 1

20240320065258_lovely-runner-3.jpg?s=900Watch: Kim Hye Yoon Is Determined To Change Byun Woo Seok’s Fate In “Lovely Runner” Teaser

Mar 20, 2024
by S. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Lovely Runner” has unveiled a new teaser!

Based on a popular web novel and penned by “True Beauty” writer Lee Si Eun, “Lovely Runner” is a new time-slip romance drama that asks the question: “What would you do if you had the opportunity to save your ultimate bias?” Kim Hye Yoon stars as Im Sol, a passionate fan devastated by the death of her favorite star Ryu Sun Jae (Byun Woo Seok), who goes back in time to save him.

In the newly released teaser video, Ryu Sun Jae and Im Sol are 19-year-old high school students. When Im Sol travels 15 years back in time and meets her bias Ryu Sun Jae, she introduces herself, “I’m Sol from the future of 2023.” Sun Jae tells her, “You’re crazy,” and the two start bickering with each other.

Later in the clip, Im Sol narrates meaningfully, saying, “When you feel like dying, try to endure just one more day. That way, I can go back in time and save you,” amplifying viewers’ curiosity about the fate-changing story that will unfold in the future.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1649791wpp/watch-kim-hye-yoon-is-determined-to-change-byun-woo-seoks-fate-in-lovely-runner-teaser

• Thanks 1

News bites: March 19, 2024

by tccolb

202403190803420310_1.jpg

I don’t know how the promos for tvN’s timeslip romance Lovely Runner can still be so cute, but what else can be said when a pocket-sized Kim Hye-yoon (Snowdrop) tries to hug a towering Byun Woo-seok (Strong Girl Nam-soon) in the newest stills. Although it’s sadly still weeks away, our fangirl heroine’s mission to save her idol will be taking off in the Monday-Tuesday slot on April 8. [Newsen]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/news-bites-march-19-2024/

• Thanks 1

20240321115106_Kim-Hye-Yoon-Byun-Woo-SeoKim Hye Yoon And Byun Woo Seok Can’t Take Their Eyes Off Each Other In “Lovely Runner” Posters

Mar 21, 2024

Upcoming drama “Lovely Runner” has shared character posters of Kim Hye Yoon and Byun Woo Seok!

Based on a popular web novel and penned by “True Beauty” writer Lee Si Eun, “Lovely Runner” is a new time-slip romance drama that asks the question: “What would you do if you had the opportunity to save your ultimate bias?” Kim Hye Yoon stars as Im Sol, a passionate fan devastated by the death of her favorite star Ryu Sun Jae (Byun Woo Seok), who goes back in time to save him.

In the released posters, Im Sol and Ryu Sun Jae are both smiling as they stare at each other under the bright sunlight. Im Sol’s poster reads, “Ryu Sun Jae! You are my star,” while the caption in Ryu Sun Jae’s poster reads, “I’m going crazy because of you, Im Sol.”

At 19 years old, Ryu Sun Jae is a promising swimmer who only cares about swimming and his family in 2008. As viewers await his journey, anticipation rises for his first love encounter with Im Sol, a 34-year-old who travels back in time from 2023 to 2008. With a second chance at life, can Im Sol miraculously change her and Ryu Sun Jae’s destiny within the time given to her?

lovely-runner-2.jpeg

lovely-runner-3.jpeg

“Lovely Runner” is slated to premiere on April 8 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1650169wpp/kim-hye-yoon-and-byun-woo-seok-cant-take-their-eyes-off-each-other-in-lovely-runner-posters

• Blob 1

March 20 2024

Trailer for tvN drama “Lovely Runner”

Lovely_Runner-teaser2SM1.jpg

Trailer added for tvN drama series “Lovely Runner” starring Byeon Woo-Seok and Kim Hye-Yoon. The fantasty-romance drama series follows top star Sun-Jae (Byeon Woo-Seok) and his biggest fan Im Sol (Kim Hye-Yoon). After the sudden death of Sun-Jae, Im Sol travels back in time and attempts to save him. Narration in the trailer goes (0:01) Kim Hye-Yoon “Even if we are in a different time, I’ll skip everything and go see you.  I am Sol from the future of 2023,” (0:09) Byeon Woo-Seok “She must be an idiot,” (0:10) Kim Hye-Yoon “I love you, Sun-Jae,” (0:12) Kim Hye-Yoon “I will stick by you and protect you,” (0:16) Byeon Woo-Seok “Why should I listen to you?,” (0:21)
Byeon Woo-Seok “What should I do with you?,” (0:23) Kim Hye-Yoon “Sun-Jae, when you have a moment that you want die, just endure one more day. Then I can go back and save you.”

“Lovely Runner” first airs April 8, 2024 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Ryu Sun-Jae (Byeon Woo-Seok) is a top star who has been in the spotlight since his debut. His life seems perfect, but being in the entertainment industry has completely worn him out. Meanwhile, Im Sol (Kim Hye-Yoon) loves Ryu Sun-Jae as an adoring fan. When she was little, she had an accident. Due to that, she gave up on her dream, but listening to Ryu Sun-Jae’s song on the radio gave her comfort and she became his fan since then. One day, Im Sol hears breaking news that Ryu Sun-Jae has died from shock after taking sleeping pills and cold medicine together.” She feels deep sadness over the tragic news. Miraculously, Im Sol somehow travels back in time to 15 years in the past. There, she faces Ryu Sun-Jae, who is a 19 year old high school student. She struggles to prevent his tragic future.

Lovely_Runner-tp1.jpeg

Spoiler

Lovely_Runner-tp2.jpeg

Lovely_Runner-tp2.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/trailer-for-tvn-drama-lovely-runner

• Blob 1

Kim Hye-yoon becomes Byun Woo-seok’s Lovely Runner

by tccolb

It’s time to take out our big girl and big boy pants – and maybe some tissues while we’re at it – to prepare for tvN’s upcoming romance Lovely Runner. In the newly dropped teaser, we finally get a glimpse of the present timeline’s unwelcome doom and gloom. But the timeslip brings hope for a happier re-ending with our adorable leads, Byun Woo-seok (Strong Girl Nam-soon) and Kim Hye-yoon (Snowdrop).

Our fangirl Im Sol (Kim Hye-yoon) had once hit a dark point in her life, when Ryu Sun-jae (Byun Woo-seok) appeared like a shining star, offering comfort. Thus when Sun-jae meets his tragic death, Sol dreams the impossible, wishing that, “Even if we’re in different times, I’m going to run across it all and go to see you.”

Though the dramagods ignore my pleas, they are gracious to Sol – sending our plucky heroine back to the past when she and Sun-jae were both 19. She’s hilariously upfront, though, revealing right away that she’s the future Sol from 2023 and publicly professes her love to Sun-jae, security guards be damned.

Sun-jae thinks Sol is crazy at first and gets fed up with her antics. But it’s hard to not be endeared by her sincerity, when Sol insists that she can protect her and Sunjae’s future by sticking to his side like glue. Despite being half his size, Sol even tries to shield Sun-jae from a puddle splash and it doesn’t take long for hearts to develop in our hero’s eyes.

As their relationship grows in the final sequence, we end on Sol’s encouragement to Sun-jae: “At moments when you feel like dying, try enduring even if it’s just one more day. That way, when I return, I can save you.”

Following Wedding Impossible in the Monday-Tuesday slot, tvN’s Lovely Runner is slated to premiere on April 8 with production led by PD Kim Tae-yub (When My Love Blooms), PD Yoon Jong-ho, and writer Lee Shi-eun (True Beauty).

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/kim-hye-yoon-becomes-byun-woo-seoks-lovely-runner/

• Blob 1

Byun Woo Seok Gushes About Stellar Chemistry With Kim Hye Yoon, Favorite Scenes In “Lovely Runner,” And More

Mar 22, 2024
by M. Lim

Byun Woo Seok has shared insights into his upcoming tvN drama with Kim Hye Yoon, “Lovely Runner”!

Explaining his choice to star in “Lovely Runner,” Byun Woo Seok expressed, “I really wanted to try acting in a project that [radiates warmth] akin to sunlight like this drama.” He added, “I was particularly moved by the romance between Sun Jae and Sol, which transcends the barriers of time and space.”

Byun Woo Seok will portray dual roles in the drama: past-day 19-year-old promising swimmer Ryu Sun Jae and the present-day vocalist of the famous Korean band Eclipse, 34-year-old Ryu Sun Jae. Reflecting on his approach to portraying the two Sun Jaes, Byun Woo Seok shared, “For the past Sun Jae, I tried to convey his raw purity and passion, while for the present Sun Jae, I aimed to maintain his inherent kindness while also showcasing his refined demeanor. [Through playing these roles,] I’ve come to appreciate the multifaceted charm of Sun Jae’s character.”

Lovely-Runner-0322.jpeg

Lovely-Runner-0322-1.jpeg

Byun Woo Seok has firmly established himself as a youth icon, leaving a memorable mark from his roles in “Record of Youth” to films like “20th Century Girl” and “Soulmate.” Responding to comments that he particularly shines in youth-centric dramas, he humbly remarked, “I believe I’m still at the beginning stages where I still need to grow as an actor.” He added, “While portraying various characters, I feel like I’ve inadvertently left an [strong] impression on viewers through youth dramas. I will strive to present even more compelling characters in the future.”

Through the released teasers for “Lovely Runner,” Byun Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon’s romantic chemistry has also sparked considerable anticipation. Reflecting on his chemistry with Kim Hye Yoon, Byun Woo Seok expressed, “My chemistry with Kim Hye Yoon was so good that it’s indescribable.” He elaborated, “I have complete faith in Kim Hye Yoon, who has a lot of romantic comedy experience. Thanks to her, I was able to act comfortably [during filming]. I think this will translate well on screen too.”

Byun Woo Seok also emphasized, “Especially in scenes where Sun Jae is emotionally moved by Sol, my heart genuinely fluttered as well.”

Lovely-Runner-0322-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Lovely-Runner-0322-3.jpeg

Lastly, Byun Woo Seok selected the most memorable scenes from Episodes 1 and 2 and highlighted the distinctive charm of “Lovely Runner.” He remarked, “The scene where Sun Jae meets Sol for the first time on the bridge and shields her from the snow with an umbrella left a lasting impression. It marks the beginning of their relationship, and as the story unfolds, the symbolism of the umbrella and the bridge becomes apparent, so be sure not to miss it.”

Expanding on this, he remarked, “In the present day, the 34-year-old Sun Jae becomes Sol’s favorite, while when he’s 19 years old, Sol is Sun Jae’s favorite. They are intertwined by their destinies to mutually rescue each other, which makes this drama unique.” He concluded by saying, “The directors and writers have made the characters captivating, allowing viewers to see a new side of Byun Woo Seok. Please stay tuned.”

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1650523wpp/byun-woo-seok-gushes-about-stellar-chemistry-with-kim-hye-yoon-favorite-scenes-in-lovely-runner-and-more

• Thanks 1

News bites: March 21, 2024

by tccolb

202403210908505710_1.jpeg

In contrast, tvN brings us sunny smiles in the new character posters for Lovely Runner, bringing down our blood pressure with a sweet timeslip romance between Byun Woo-seok (Strong Girl Nam-soon) and Kim Hye-yoon (Snowdrop). Premiering on April 8 in the Monday-Tuesday slot, the story will transport us to 2008 where our heroine begins Operation Save My Star. [Newsen]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/news-bites-march-21-2024/

• Thanks 1

by lo_ve, March 25, 2024

Actress Jung Young Joo will be part of the cast of the upcoming K-drama Lovely Runner.

On March 25, it was officially confirmed that Jung Young Joo would join the upcoming fantasy romance K-drama  Lovely Runner

This will be her first K-drama project for 2024. Earlier this year, the actress starred in the movie Badland Hunters with Ma Dong Seok, Lee Hee Joon, UKISS Lee Jun Young, Roh Jeong Eui, Ahn Ji Hye, and Park Ji Hoon

Last year, Jung Young Joo starred in several K-dramas such as A Good Day to Be a Dog, Han River Police, and Kokdu: Season of Deity. She was also part of the movie The Mayhem

Jung Young Joo is known for being a scene stealer in the K-dramas A Business Proposal, Rookie Cops, Move to Heaven, Bossam: Steal the Fate, The Fiery Priest, and more.

WP3AO5_2f.jpg

Lovely Runner will be led by Byeon Woo Seok, Kim Hye Yoon, Song Geon Hee, Lee Seung Hyub, and Sung Byung Sook

The upcoming K-drama will tell the story of a devoted fan who will time travel to 15 years ago trying to change the future of her favorite idol who died at a young age. The story will be based on the web novel of the same name by Kim Bbang.

Jung Young Joo will play the role of Park Bok Soon. She is the mother of Kim Hye Yoon's character Im Sol. She is a single mother who raised her two children with her strong ability. 

Directors Boo Sung Chul, Yoon Jong Ho, and Kim Tae Yeong will direct the upcoming series. The script will be penned by writer Lee Shi Eun (True Beauty). 

Lovely Runner will officially premiere on April 8 at 8:50 PM KST. It will have a total of 16 episodes. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-young-joo-confirmed-to-join-the-upcoming-tvn-k-drama-lovely-runner

• Blob 1

Kim Hye Yoon Dishes On Character Preparation, Byun Woo Seok's Idol Styling In “Lovely Runner,” and More

Mar 27, 2024
by M Lim

Kim Hye Yoon has provided a glimpse into her upcoming tvN drama with Byun Woo Seok, “Lovely Runner”!

Kim Hye Yoon remarked, “From the moment I read the script, I found it to be very interesting and immediately wanted to portray the character of Im Sol.”

In the drama, Kim Hye Yoon will showcase a dynamic range of her character’s facets, transitioning from a passionate 34-year-old fan to a determined 19-year-old student trying to change her bias’s tragic fate. Explaining her approach, she revealed, “I focused on portraying her by keeping in mind that she’s a teenager on the outside but in her thirties on the inside.”

She elaborated, “To show the difference in her character before and after the time slip, I made efforts to differentiate Im Sol’s tone and speech patterns.” She added, “I didn’t have any experience of doing fan activities, so playing Im Sol allowed me to have many new indirect experiences.”

Kim-Hye-Yoon-03-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Hye-Yoon-03.jpeg

When asked about her own student days compared to Im Sol’s, Kim Hye Yoon humorously responded, “The situations faced by the 19-year-old Im Sol and Kim Hye Yoon are too different. While 19-year-old Im Sol struggles to save her bias Ryu Sun Jae, the real 19-year-old Kim Hye Yoon was struggling with college entrance exams.”

On working alongside Byun Woo Seok, Kim Hye Yoon heightened anticipation for his transformation in the drama by sharing, “Seeing 19-year-old Sun Jae in his school uniform was heart-fluttering, but my heart fluttered the most when he was styled as the top star Ryu Sun Jae.” She elaborated, “I thought it truly brought to life how Sol’s bias would’ve looked.”

Kim-Hye-Yoon-03-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Hye-Yoon-03-3.jpeg

When asked about her favorite lines from Episodes 1 and 2, Kim Hye Yoon chose Ryu Sun Jae’s line, “Let’s live today. The weather is too nice,” explaining, “Those words gave me a lot of strength and comfort in real life too.” As for the most memorable scene, she selected the moment “Im Sol meets Sun Jae, whom she thought had died,” adding, “Visualizing that scenario as real was truly heartbreaking.”

Finally, Kim Hye Yoon built anticipation by mentioning, “I practiced and worked hard for the scenes involving a wheelchair,” and then expressed, “You’ll witness a new and multifaceted side of Kim Hye Yoon that you’ve yet to see before.”

Kim-Hye-Yoon-03-4.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1651496wpp/kim-hye-yoon-dishes-on-character-preparation-byun-woo-seoks-idol-styling-in-lovely-runner-and-more

20240327032538_elle-03_093455.jpg?s=900xByun Woo Seok And Kim Hye Yoon Dish On Their "Lovely Runner" Characters, Gratitude For Fans, And More

Mar 27, 2024
by S Kim

Elle Korea has released a beautiful pictorial featuring the “Lovely Runner” stars Byun Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon!

Byun Woo Seok plays the role of Korea’s top star Ryu Sun Jae, who is perfect in every way, while Kim Hye Yoon transforms into his passionate fan Im Sol who travels back in time to when he is 19 years old in order to change his fate.

In an interview that followed the photo shoot, Byun Woo Seok shared, “Scenes flashed through my head. Those scenes were beautiful and pretty. I absolutely wanted to play Sun Jae.”

Byun Woo Seok expressed his affection toward his co-star Kim Hye Yoon by saying, “The difficulty level of filming the drama was high, but I was fortunate because Hye Yoon was smiling brightly like the sun on set. So it wasn’t difficult at all.”

elle-01.jpg

When asked about his thoughts on going back in time like Im Sol and Sun Jae and meeting one’s first love, Byun Woo Seok remarked, “I don’t want to go back in time because I feel like the memories of my youthful childhood will be tarnished. I want to keep those memories beautifully for the rest of my life.”

elle-04.jpg

Kim Hye Yoon shared, “The script was interesting. At first, I was feeling pressured, thinking whether I would be able to portray Im Sol well. It’s a pleasant feeling of pressure. Both the original web novel and the drama script gave me the mission of acting [a character] in her 30s. [Im Sol is a character] that is the oldest among all the [characters’] age groups I have acted so far.”

Spoiler

elle-02.jpg

Kim Hye Yoon further commented, “Im Sol’s fate changes as she fangirls for her bias Sun Jae, and she regains her reasons to live. While playing Im Sol, I deeply empathized with fans’ hearts. They always write letters to me, and I would say their hearts writing those letters touched me even deeper while I was playing Im Sol. It made me feel that the narratives built up between me and my fans are valuable.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1651422wpp/byun-woo-seok-and-kim-hye-yoon-dish-on-their-lovely-runner-characters-gratitude-for-fans-and-more

Kim Hye Yoon And Byun Woo Seok's Drama "Lovely Runner" Unveils Character Relationship Chart

Mar 27, 2024
by E Ezeji

Upcoming drama “Lovely Runner” has released a character relationship chart!

Based on a popular web novel and penned by “True Beauty” writer Lee Si Eun, “Lovely Runner” is a new time-slip romance drama that asks the question: “What would you do if you had the opportunity to save your ultimate bias?” Kim Hye Yoon stars as Im Sol, a passionate fan devastated by the death of her favorite star Ryu Sun Jae (Byun Woo Seok), who goes back in time to save him.

In the newly released relationship chart, Ryu Sun Jae and Im Sol are surprisingly marked as lovers, despite their current connection being just that of a famous celebrity and his fan. How will their connection evolve from idol and fan to something more romantic?

Additionally, the poster indicates that bassist Kim Tae Sung (played by Song Geon Hee) is Im Sol’s former bias. It also hints at a strained relationship between Kim Tae Sung and Ryu Sun Jae, making viewers wonder what might have happened between Kim Tae Sung, Ryu Sun Jae, and Im Sol.

Ryu Sun Jae and Baek In Hyuk (Lee Seung Hyub), a former high school band leader who now leads the group Eclipse, are introduced as best friends who have maintained a close bond since their school days. Baek In Hyuk and Kim Tae Sung, with whom Ryu Sun Jae has a strained relationship, were also bandmates during high school. The complex relationship between Ryu Sun Jae, Kim Tae Sung, and Baek In Hyuk during their high school days is one of the points viewers should look forward to in “Lovely Runner.”

The relationship chart also introduces the families of Im Sol and Ryu Sun Jae. Im Sol’s mother, Park Bok Soon (Jung Young Joo), is a strong woman who has raised Im Sol and her brother Im Geum (Song Ji Ho) on her own for 10 years after losing her husband. Park Bok Soon is indicated as having a strained relationship with Ryu Sun Jae’s father, Ryu Geun Duk (Kim Won Hae), while Im Geum has a tense relationship with Im Sol’s best friend, Lee Hyun Joo (Seo Hye Won). The interactions between Im Sol’s family members, including her grandmother Jung Mal Ja (Sung Byung Sook), is another point viewers can anticipate in the drama.

Finally, the chart also features individuals from Ryu Sun Jae’s management company, JNT Entertainment, such as JNT’s CEO Kim (Ahn Sang Woo), Sun Jae’s manager Park Dong Seok (Lee Il Joon), and Eclipse members Hyun Soo (Moon Yong Suk) and Jay (OMEGA X’s Yang Hyuk).

lovely-runner-1_e902f4.jpg

Watch: Byun Woo Seok Finds More Reasons To Smile After Kim Hye Yoon Appears In

Watch: Byun Woo Seok Finds More Reasons To Smile After Kim Hye Yoon Appears In "Lovely Runner" Teaser

Mar 28, 2024
by S Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Lovely Runner” has released a new teaser!

The newly released teaser video kicks off with Ryu Sun Jae being taken aback when Im Sol suddenly throw herself into his arms. Ryu Sun Jae questions, “Why do you keep crying while looking at me?” but feels his heart pounding at the same time.

The text that reads, “You keep saying that you will protect me. You’re driving me crazy,” foreshadows the change in Ryu Sun Jae’s feelings toward Im Sol, who suddenly appeared in front of Sun Jae in his peaceful life.

Watch the full teaser below!

“Lovely Runner” is slated to premiere on April 8 at 8:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Wedding Impossible.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1651629wpp/watch-byun-woo-seok-finds-more-reasons-to-smile-after-kim-hye-yoon-appears-in-lovely-runner-teaser

20240327083650_lovely-runner-2_135ac1.jpKim Hye Yoon And Byun Woo Seok's Drama "Lovely Runner" Unveils Character Relationship Chart

Mar 29, 2024
by E Ezeji

Upcoming drama “Lovely Runner” has released a character relationship chart!

In the newly released relationship chart, Ryu Sun Jae and Im Sol are surprisingly marked as lovers, despite their current connection being just that of a famous celebrity and his fan. How will their connection evolve from idol and fan to something more romantic?

Additionally, the poster indicates that bassist Kim Tae Sung (played by Song Geon Hee) is Im Sol’s former bias. It also hints at a strained relationship between Kim Tae Sung and Ryu Sun Jae, making viewers wonder what might have happened between Kim Tae Sung, Ryu Sun Jae, and Im Sol.

Ryu Sun Jae and Baek In Hyuk (Lee Seung Hyub), a former high school band leader who now leads the group Eclipse, are introduced as best friends who have maintained a close bond since their school days. Baek In Hyuk and Kim Tae Sung, with whom Ryu Sun Jae has a strained relationship, were also bandmates during high school. The complex relationship between Ryu Sun Jae, Kim Tae Sung, and Baek In Hyuk during their high school days is one of the points viewers should look forward to in “Lovely Runner.”

The relationship chart also introduces the families of Im Sol and Ryu Sun Jae. Im Sol’s mother, Park Bok Soon (Jung Young Joo), is a strong woman who has raised Im Sol and her brother Im Geum (Song Ji Ho) on her own for 10 years after losing her husband. Park Bok Soon is indicated as having a strained relationship with Ryu Sun Jae’s father, Ryu Geun Duk (Kim Won Hae), while Im Geum has a tense relationship with Im Sol’s best friend, Lee Hyun Joo (Seo Hye Won). The interactions between Im Sol’s family members, including her grandmother Jung Mal Ja (Sung Byung Sook), is another point viewers can anticipate in the drama.

Finally, the chart also features individuals from Ryu Sun Jae’s management company, JNT Entertainment, such as JNT’s CEO Kim (Ahn Sang Woo), Sun Jae’s manager Park Dong Seok (Lee Il Joon), and Eclipse members Hyun Soo (Moon Yong Suk) and Jay (OMEGA X’s Yang Hyuk).

lovely-runner-1_e902f4.jpg

“Lovely Runner” premieres on April 8 at 8:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1651481wpp/kim-hye-yoon-and-byun-woo-seoks-drama-lovely-runner-unveils-character-relationship-chart

[Making] Shocking Existence! Byun Woo-seokXKim Hye-yoon's Malangkongtteok Poster & Teaser Shooting Scene (+Gumdrop Mini Interview) #SunjaeUpGotTurkey EP.0

[1 min highlight] "Fated? I'll change it!" Byun Woo-seok fan Kim Hye-yoon goes to the past 이유#SunjaeUpGotTurnt EP.0

Lovely Runner introduces Kim Hye Yoon and Byun Woo Seok's love story with character relationship chart

The upcoming time slip series Lovely Runner starring Kim Hye Yoon and Byun Woo Seok shared a character relationship chart.

1991681353_byeon-woo-seoks-lovely-runner

The upcoming series Lovely Runner has released a character relationship chart. Based on a popular web novel and penned by True Beauty writer Lee Si Eun, tvN’s Lovely Runner is a new time-slip romance drama that poses the question: "What would you do if you had the opportunity to save your ultimate bias?" Kim Hye Yoon stars as Im Sol, a passionate fan devastated by the death of her favorite star Ryu Sun Jae (Byun Woo Seok), who later unexpectedly goes back in time to save him from dying.

In the recently revealed relationship chart for Lovely Runner, Ryu Sun Jae (Byeon Woo Seok) and Im Sol (Kim Hye Yoon) are interestingly labeled as lovers, despite their existing current relationship being merely of a famous idol and his devoted fan. How will their connection transition from celebrity and his admirer to something potentially romantic? Fans eagerly anticipate witnessing this change unfold in the series.

Furthermore, the relationship connection poster hints at bassist Kim Tae Sung (played by Song Geon Hee) being Im Sol's former bias in the group. It also suggests a tense relationship between Kim Tae Sung and Ryu Sun Jae, leaving viewers curious about what happened for the dynamics to change between Kim Tae Sung, Ryu Sun Jae, and Im Sol.

Ryu Sun Jae and Baek In Hyuk (portrayed by Lee Seung Hyub), are shown as lifelong best friends, who forged a strong bond during their high school days, where Baek In Hyuk led their band named Eclipse. Notably, Kim Tae Sung, the bandmate with whom Ryu Sun Jae shares a strained relationship, was also part of their high school band. The complex relationships among Ryu Sun Jae, Kim Tae Sung, and Baek In Hyuk during their earlier years are set to be a captivating point for viewers to anticipate in Lovely Runner.

The relationship chart also delves into the families of Im Sol and Ryu Sun Jae. Im Sol’s mother, Park Bok Soon (Jung Young Joo), is a strong woman who single-handedly raised Im Sol and her brother Im Geum (Song Ji Ho) for a decade following the loss of her husband. Park Bok Soon is portrayed as having a strained relationship with Ryu Sun Jae’s father, Ryu Geun Duk (Kim Won Hae). Meanwhile, Im Geum harbors tension with Im Sol’s best friend, Lee Hyun Joo (Seo Hye Won). Viewers can look forward to the relationship dynamics among Im Sol’s family members, including her grandmother Jung Mal Ja (Sung Byung Sook).

Finally, important characters from Ryu Sun Jae's management company, JNT Entertainment, are also featured on the chart. These include Eclipse members Jay (Yang Hyuk of OMEGA X) and Hyun Soo (Moon Yong Suk), as well as JNT's CEO Kim (Ahn Sang Woo) and Sun Jae’s manager Park Dong Seok (Lee Il Joon).

more https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lovely-runner-introduces-kim-hye-yoon-and-byun-woo-seoks-love-story-with-character-relationship-chart-129020

Kim Hye Yoon Portrays Multifaceted Role As Both Adult Fan Girl And Resolute Student In "Lovely Runner"

Apr 01, 2024
by M Lim

“Lovely Runner” has dropped more stills of Kim Hye Yoon!

In this drama, Kim Hye Yoon will effortlessly portray the multifaceted nature of her character Im Sol, transitioning seamlessly from a dedicated 34-year-old fan in 2023 to a resolute 19-year-old student determined to rewrite her idol’s tragic destiny in 2008.

The latest stills offer a glimpse into Im Sol’s world: one image captures the 34-year-old Im Sol who doesn’t lose her smile as she fangirls in a wheelchair, but another still paints a starkly different scene where Im Sol appears visibly terrified, her usual bright energy replaced by a sense of impending danger.

Lovely-Runner-0401.jpeg

Spoiler

Lovely-Runner-0401-1.jpeg

On the other hand, the stills featuring Im Sol in 2008 exude youthful charm, with her school uniform hinting at innocence, yet her serious gaze reveals a maturity beyond her years, reflective of her mindset as a 34-year-old on the inside.

Lovely-Runner-0401-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Lovely-Runner-0401-3.jpeg

With “Lovely Runner,” Kim Hye Yoon makes a highly-anticipated return to the small screen after approximately three years and is expected to captivate viewers with her stellar acting skills in portraying both an adult job seeker and a high school student.

“Lovely Runner” is slated to premiere on April 8 at 8:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Wedding Impossible.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1652446wpp/kim-hye-yoon-portrays-multifaceted-role-as-adult-fan-girl-and-resolute-student-in-lovely-runner