[Drama 2023] Durian's Affair / Lady Durian, 아씨 두리안

gm4queen

I think there will be at least a second season!  The writer is famous for writing a multi-season drama. The previous one (Love ft Divorce & Marriage) lasted 3 seasons!

Du Ri An, Ju Nam, and Chi Gam all went to the past after that solar eclipse and then there's a time jump. So Jeo is now married to Deung Myung (with a son) and she becomes a very successful actress. Chi Jung married Woo Mi but he realised that the daughter is not his! Baek Do Yi becomes insane after losing her son and husband at the same time.

The last seen was confirming the fact that Madam Kim killed Dol Soe in the past.

• Like 3

On 8/14/2023 at 12:40 AM, Newbie21SG said:

think there will be at least a second season!  The writer is famous for writing a multi-season drama. The previous

I am not even reading the summary if there is one !  I am proud to say that I had not watched 'love, etc..' :hwaiting2:

This is a confusing show. I am saying it for the umpteenth time.

It's not even enjoyable.

Winter-Spring marriages and relationships are in my 'icky' list. This marriage was less icky in the sense that the guy was already in his 40's and single. She had also been single for 20 years. However, she has too much time which fits an honorary chairman or non executive something. A corporate with  a lady of leisure for chairman won't do well. :rolleyes:

On 8/14/2023 at 12:40 AM, Newbie21SG said:

Chi Jung married Woo Mi but he realised that the daughter is not his!

This is another disjointed story. He was ill in Joseon and died without an heir but his wife/widow fixed that. :lol: He's also getting the wrong end of the stick in the now time. It does not seem to fit the reincarnation concept.

I guessed correctly that the young couple would be together, it's true love that transcends centuries. 

Part 2 will have the woman being married to Grandma's husband? :loolz:Just to add to the confusion.

@Newbie21SG Kim killed the ML in the first few episodes, so it was never in doubt but I wonder why it was shown again.

Any news about continuing the 'saga'? 

There are a lesbian, an old woman married to a middle-aged guy, two out of sync women, a cheating husband and one of the women in Seoul but she was a widow and her farm hand in Joseon, husband and wife in Seoul and Joseon, a barren dog lover, pushy fiancee, lying cheating wife and fake daughter, weird ex-shaman without her fans. 

I think I have covered all. I agree with everyone that there will be a season 2, at least. The writer has not included a gay man, a transgender, a corrupt politician, and crooked police officers. Perhaps two more seasons. 

Where's the season 2 announcement?? Writernim just got started!:D I want to see the young hubby go to Joseon and meet the killer version of his wife.

I enjoyed the drama, I didn't like the choppiness of the last episode. Was it a writing or editing problem? Very inconsistent with the overall drama.

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2023] Durian's Affair / Lady Durian, 아씨 두리안