[Drama 2023] Destined with You, 이 연애는 불가항력

larus

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (September 9, 2023)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

Destined With You: Rowoon is just a pure delight here, as is Jo Boa. I love them together, and I love how hands-down goofy this drama is. It’s also committed to its details — like Hong-jo’s folding table and elegant white dress. I’m not sure why we haven’t dug into the past-life connection yet (so that worries me a bit), and I’m bored to tears over both second leads, BUT, the leads make up for it so much that I’m not complaining. The drama is at its best when they are interacting, or trying not to interact, and I think a part of me permanently died when Shin-yu gave his official love confession.

DaebakGrits

Destined With You: I’m liking this drama for the slapstick comedy of Shin-yu trying to fight the effects of the love spell, but I’m extremely peeved that the story gave him a girlfriend/wannabe fiancée who doesn’t add anything to the plot beyond being an annoyance. Like, if you’re going to put the leading man in a situation where he’s caught between his long-term significant other and a random woman who’s accidentally cast a love spell on him, at least give the girlfriend some significance so we believe he actually feels guilty and conflicted about his undesired two-timing. Instead, we’re saddled with the cliched and clingy Na-yeon. Yes, my hate for Na-yeon makes it easier for me to root for our OTP and forgive the fact that Shin-yu is two-timing, but I also really, really hate the obsessed-woman-who-won’t-take-no-for-an-answer trope.

Dramaddictally

Destined With You: I love this. It’s old school in all the best ways. Pure fun. Also, Rowoon’s hands are so pretty.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/09/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-september-9-2023/

This is my new favorite ongoing drama right now after Uncanny Counter ended and I’m LOVING it!!

Shin yu is HILARIOUS being on the love spell and I’m just waiting till he accepts his feelings and falls in love with Hong Jo. Also rowoon is really nailing his character and why is he so good looking????

The whole male lead falling in love with the female lead against his will reminds me of Hwayugi. Just ONE MORE DAY till the next episode

Spoiler

SF9’s Rowoon, Jo Bo Ah, And Ha Jun Are Entangled In A Love Triangle In “Destined With You”

SF9’s Rowoon, Jo Bo Ah, And Ha Jun Are Entangled In A Love Triangle In “Destined With You”

JTBC’s “Destined with You” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

“Destined With You” is a romance drama starring SF9’s Rowoon as Jang Shin Yu, a lawyer bound by a centuries-old curse, and Jo Bo Ah as Lee Hong Jo, a civil servant who holds the key to Jang Shin Yu’s freedom in the form of a banned book that was sealed 300 years ago. Ha Jun plays Kwon Jae Kyung, a popular man at Onju City Hall whom Lee Hong Jo has a crush on.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, there was a subtle change in the relationship between Jang Shin Yu and Lee Hong Jo. Jang Shin Yu’s drunken confession shook Hong Jo’s heart, although there was no way of knowing if he was being sincere or if his confession was a result of the love spell. Lee Hong Jo failed in her attempt to undo the love spell due to a spelling error, and as a result, Shin Yu continued longing for Hong Jo.

At the end of the episode, Jang Shin Yu declared to Kwon Jae Kyung that he loved Hong Jo, marking a turning point in their relationship.

The newly released stills depict Lee Hong Jo, Jang Shin Yu, and Kwon Jae Kyung attending an event at Ondo City Hall. Lee Hong Jo’s smiling face and Kwon Jae Kyung’s affectionate gaze suggest that they have grown closer. On the other hand, Shin Yu is captured looking at Hong Jo and Jae Kyung from afar with a wistful expression.

destined-with-you-2.jpg

destined-with-you-1.jpg

destined-with-you-3.jpg

Spoiler

destined-with-you-4.jpg

The production team of “Destined with You” commented, “In Episode 7, Kwon Jae Kyung enters the picture as a variable in the relationship between Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu, whose feelings are starting to change. Please look forward to seeing how Kwon Jae Kyung will affect the relationship between Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu, and whether or not he will be able to separate their fates.”

They continued, “The childish war of nerves over Lee Hong Jo and the bickering chemistry between the two men will make viewers laugh.”

The next episode of “Destined with You” will air on September 13 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613267wpp/sf9s-rowoon-jo-bo-ah-and-ha-jun-are-entangled-in-a-love-triangle-in-destined-with-you

Rowoon, Jo Bo Ah, And Yura Have A Tense Reunion In “Destined With You”

Sep 13, 2023

JTBC’s “Destined with You” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

“Destined with You” is a romance drama starring SF9’s Rowoon as Jang Shin Yu, a lawyer bound by a centuries-old curse, and Jo Bo Ah as Lee Hong Jo, a civil servant who holds the key to Jang Shin Yu’s freedom in the form of a banned book that was sealed 300 years ago. Ha Jun plays Kwon Jae Kyung, a popular man at Onju City Hall whom Lee Hong Jo has a crush on.

Spoilers

In the previous episode of the drama, Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu started feeling differently about each other. Jang Shin Yu confessed his feelings to Hong Jo while drunk, although there was no way of knowing if he was being sincere or if his confession was a result of the love spell. Jang Shin Yu told Kwon Jae Kyung that he loved Hong Jo, marking a turning point in their relationship and igniting their love triangle.

The newly released stills depict a reunion between Lee Hong Jo, Jang Shin Yu, and Yoon Na Yeon in a cafeteria at Ondo City Hall, where rumors have spread among the staff that Jang Shin Yu and Yoon Na Yeon were in a relationship.

Lee Hong Jo has a sad expression on her face as Yoon Na Yeon smiles at Jang Shin Yu, while the puzzled Jang Shin Yu’s shaky gaze reveals the complexity of his feelings. Amidst the tension between Hong Jo, Shin Yu, and Na Yeon, Yoo Soo Jung (Mi Ram) and Son Sae Byul (Park Kyung Hye) watch with curiosity and jealousy.

rowoon-destined-with-you.jpg

yura-destined-with-you.jpg

jo-bo-ah-destined-with-you.jpg

Spoiler

Destined-with-You-6.jpg

The production team of “Destined With You” commented, “Following Kwon Jae Myung’s hints at a bold pursuit, Yoon Na Yeon, who wants to hold onto Jang Shin Yu, will also enter the picture. Please look forward to seeing what roles Kwon Jae Kyung and Yoon Na Yeon will play in the inevitable fate of Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu.”

The next episode of “Destined with You” airs on September 13 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613579wpp/sf9s-rowoon-jo-bo-ah-and-yura-have-a-tense-reunion-in-destined-with-you

• Like 1

Here are the rating for Episode 7! :).

Dating Show “I Am Solo” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet Of 100+ Episode Run

Dating Show “I Am Solo” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet Of 100+ Episode Run

Finally, episode 7 of JTBC’s “Destined With You” earned an average nationwide rating of 2.851 percent, enjoying a small boost from its previous episode’s rating of 2.565 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613693wpp/dating-show-i-am-solo-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-of-100-episode-run

Here are the rating for Episode 8! :).

“Destined With You” Heads Into 2nd Half Of Run On Its Highest Ratings Yet

“Destined With You” Heads Into 2nd Half Of Run On Its Highest Ratings Yet

JTBC’s “Destined with You” is on the rise!

On September 14, the fantasy romance drama starring SF9’s Rowoon and Jo Bo Ah wrapped up the first half of its run on its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Destined with You” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.946 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613912wpp/destined-with-you-heads-into-2nd-half-of-run-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, September 15, 2023

The JTBC fantasy rom-com  Destined With You achieved its highest viewership of 2.94% (nationwide) and 3.14% (metropolitan) for episode 8. It previously scored 2.85% (nationwide) and 3.13% (metropolitan) for episode 7. The K-drama also retains its popularity in numerous countries across the globe. Moreover, top10.netflix.com lists Destined With You as the fourth most-watched show on Netflix (non-English), with 16 million views in total as of September 10th. 

60yrpK_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Destined With You?

Episode 9 of Destined With You will air on September 20th (Wednesday). Stream the K-drama on Netflix

https://mydramalist.com/article/jo-bo-ah-and-rowoon-s-destined-with-you-achieve-its-highest-ratings

• Like 2

Destined With You: Episodes 7-8

by Unit

Our show reaches its halfway mark this week, with no concrete resolution as of yet in the romance department. But why focus on romance when we can have jealousy, affairs, stalkers, and black magic, right?

EPISODES 7-8

After Shin-yu’s declaration of love for Hong-jo, Jae-kyung remains unfazed and both men resume their bickering. Hong-jo is forced to tell Jae-kyung the truth about the love spell, but he doesn’t believe in spells. “Aren’t you guys old enough to tell reality and fantasy apart?” Jae-kyung chides them. And he’s right, because Shin-yu has reverted to his default “I’m in love with Hong-jo because I’m under her spell” setting. Tsk. Jae-kyung calls Shin-yu out on his use of the spell as an excuse for the interest he has always had in Hong-jo. And once again, Jae-kyung is right but I don’t like his tone.

To prove the efficacy of spells, Hong-jo uses the Fair Skin spell on herself, but there’s no difference between before and after, and that’s all the confirmation that Jae-kyung needs to disprove their theory. Since the spell theory has been proven to be false, Jae-kyung tells Shin-yu to stop messing with Hong-jo — and this time, he’s not speaking as Hong-jo’s neighbor or a colleague, he’s speaking as the man who regrets turning her down. Nevertheless, both men put their rivalry aside for a minute to inform Hong-jo that Joong-beom (a.k.a. Garden Man) has been spotted hanging around the neighborhood. Hmmm.

Now that Shin-yu no longer has the spell excuse for his feelings, he does the next best thing: seek medical opinion. The doctor tells him what he wants to hear: his feelings are a result of neural coupling — a condition where the brain hears a story, and reacts in the same patterns as the speaker’s brain. In Shin-yu’s case, this story is about the generational curse in his family and the spell book, and the speaker is the owner of the spell book (Hong-jo). Pfft. Shin-yu will really say and do anything except accept the fact that he’s genuinely in love with Hong-jo.

Meanwhile Hong-jo has gone further and tells Jae-kyung about Shin-yu’s illness. And when Shin-yu confronts her, she says she did it to protect his pride because it sounds better if he believes in spells due to his illness rather than because of love. But that’s not your call, sis. You just made Shin-yu appear even more pathetic to Jae-kyung.

Anyway, Shin-yu isn’t one to back down, and he puts Jae-kyung in his place with a “Don’t act like you’re anything to Hong-jo.” Jae-kyung replies with a “I think I might become one.” But you aren’t at the moment, so stop thinking rubbish thoughts.

Word soon travels around City Hall about Na-yeon and Shin-yu’s relationship, and Hong-jo’s colleagues take her out for sympathy drinks. Hong-jo runs into Shin-yu in her drunken state, and I lol-ed at the way Shin-yu saved her number on his phone: Civil servant (haunted house). This is exactly how I save people’s numbers!

A worried Shin-yu buys Hong-jo a hangover drink, and Hong-jo finds the gesture absurd. Why would he worry about her? Is it because he’s under a spell or because of neural coupling? What’s his excuse this time? She tells him not to confuse her any further, and then notes that he no longer calls her. “You told me not to,” Shin-yu replies, sadly. And I’d give him a comforting hug, but I’m not about to join his harem.

Word soon travels around City Hall about Na-yeon and Shin-yu’s relationship, and Hong-jo’s colleagues take her out for sympathy drinks. Hong-jo runs into Shin-yu in her drunken state, and I lol-ed at the way Shin-yu saved her number on his phone: Civil servant (haunted house). This is exactly how I save people’s numbers!

A worried Shin-yu buys Hong-jo a hangover drink, and Hong-jo finds the gesture absurd. Why would he worry about her? Is it because he’s under a spell or because of neural coupling? What’s his excuse this time? She tells him not to confuse her any further, and then notes that he no longer calls her. “You told me not to,” Shin-yu replies, sadly. And I’d give him a comforting hug, but I’m not about to join his harem.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/09/destined-with-you-episodes-7-8/

Spoiler

Rowoon Aches To Be With His Past Love Jo Bo Ah From 300 Years Ago In “Destined With You”

Rowoon Aches To Be With His Past Love Jo Bo Ah From 300 Years Ago In “Destined With You”

“Destined With You” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Destined With You” is a romance drama starring Rowoon as Jang Shin Yu, a lawyer bound by a centuries-old curse, and Jo Bo Ah as Lee Hong Jo, a civil servant who holds the key to Jang Shin Yu’s freedom in the form of a banned book that was sealed 300 years ago. Ha Jun plays Kwon Jae Kyung, a popular man at Onju City Hall whom Lee Hong Jo has a crush on.

Spoilers

Previously, after realizing his feelings, Jang Shin Yu sincerely confessed to Lee Hong Jo. However, Lee Hong Jo rejected his confession.

As they face a new turning point in their relationship, the newly released teaser depicts Jang Shin Yu and Lee Hong Jo reuniting for the lotus festival. As sparks go off in the background, Lee Hong Jo stares off into the distance with an empty gaze while Jang Shin Yu quietly observes her from a distance.

rowoon-1-.jpegjo-bo-ah-1-.jpeg

More stills depict Jang Shin Yu and Lee Hong Jo from their past lives 300 years ago but in the same location. Amidst the crowd, the two share an ardent hug, raising questions about how the two were intertwined in the past.

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-1.jpeg

Spoiler

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-2.jpeg

The production team shared that the upcoming episode will unveil the mystery of Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu’s past lives, asking viewers to anticipate their fate-like first meeting.

The next episode of “Destined with You” will air on September 20 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615086wpp/rowoon-aches-to-be-with-his-past-love-jo-bo-ah-from-300-years-ago-in-destined-with-you

Here are the rating for Episode 9! :).

“The Kidnapping Day” Soars To No. 1 Ratings With New Personal Best

“The Kidnapping Day” Soars To No. 1 Ratings With New Personal Best

Meanwhile, episode 9 of JTBC’s “Destined With You” garnered an average nationwide rating of 2.6 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating and personal best score of 2.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615271wpp/the-kidnapping-day-soars-to-no-1-ratings-with-new-personal-best

The JTBC fantasy rom-com Destined With You got a decent nationwide rating of 2.58% for episode 9, a slight drop from its previous episode's viewership of 2.94%. The K-drama retains its popularity in numerous countries like BangladeshIndiaSingaporeSaudi ArabiaPhilippinesNigeriaNicaragua, etc. Moreover, it continues to rank on Netflix's global top 10 list (non-English) for four consecutive weeks. 

wJmlok_2f.png

Episode 10 of Destined With You will air on September 21 (Thursday). Stream the K-drama on Netflix

https://mydramalist.com/article/yoon-kye-sang-and-park-sung-hoon-s-the-kidnapping-day-achieves-its-highest-ratings

• Like 1

Here are the rating for Episode 10! :).

“The Kidnapping Day” Climbs To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “The Killing Vote” Drops To All-Time Low

“The Kidnapping Day” Climbs To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “The Killing Vote” Drops To All-Time Low

Finally, JTBC’s “Destined with You” held steady with an average nationwide rating of 2.6 percent for its latest episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615423wpp/the-kidnapping-day-climbs-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-the-killing-vote-drops-to-all-time-low

The JTBC fantasy rom-com Destined With You scored a nationwide rating of 2.55% for episode 10, a slight decline from its previous episode's viewership of 2.58%. The drama has maintained a streak of 2% ratings from episode 1 and has also retained its popularity on Netflix in numerous countries from around the world.

1w3EZb_2f.png

Episode 11 of Destined With You will air on September 27 (Wednesday). Stream the K-drama on Netflix

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-kidnapping-day-sets-personal-record-the-killing-vote-hits-low

• Like 1

Destined With You: Episodes 9-10

by Unit

DWY10-00009.jpgThe second half of our show kicks off with some much needed progress on the romance front. *Throws confetti* An unexpected sinister alliance is revealed, we get an insight into our OTP’s past lives, and a familiar character returns.

EPISODES 9-10

Worried about the curse doll, Hong-jo goes through the black magic spell book and stumbles on a Love Destruction spell. Its ingredients and recipe catch her eye: a straw doll dressed with the clothes of a beloved person, a black cloth covering the head of the doll, and the pierced name tag of the person to be cursed. It’s clear that whoever placed the curse doll in the mountains is familiar with this particular spell. But how?

After learning of Na-yeon’s affair last week, I didn’t think any other alliance of hers could surprise me. But surprise, surprise, she is in cahoots with Garden Man! How did they even link up? Was it before or after Hong-jo told her about the love spell thingy? Or has she always been in the know that Garden Man was the anonymous sender of the pictures?

Despite Na-yeon’s superiority complex, Garden Man reiterates that he is not her lackey. So, do you want an award for Mastermind Creep of the Year? Na-yeon hands over Shin-yu’s clothes to Garden Man to proceed with the next stage of their evil plans, and he promises to bring it on. “Compared to romance or drama, a thriller’s more exciting,” he says. And is that the writer borrowing his voice to tell us about the genre of the second half of the show?

The fireworks festival is finally declared open, but in the crowd of people, our OTP can only see each other. (That height difference though!) Shin-yu was supposed to go on a post-recovery trip, but Hong-jo called to stop him — she’s the one reaching out first this time. The truth is, you can only stop a person who is willing to be stopped. And since Hong-jo has made the first move, it’s Shin-yu’s turn to make a move. “It doesn’t matter whether the spells work or not. I love you,” he says, after pulling her into a hug, and I couldn’t help but smile because Shin-yu has finally escaped from the Dungeon of Denial.

Turns out that escape is not a new concept when it comes to Shin-yu, because we get transported from the festival to our OTP’s previous life in Joseon, where Joseon Shin-yu tells Joseon Hong-jo to run away with him. It’s giving off star-crossed lovers vibes.

We back up further to see a younger Shin-yu, the young master of an aristocratic family, collapsed in the Field of Despair after his mother’s death. Hong-jo, a commoner — who seems to have shamanic powers — comforted him with the knowledge of his mother’s last letter to him. And afterwards, they became friends despite their status difference.

Our Joseon OTP parted ways when Shin-yu left to write the state exam — and Hong-jo had an unsettling vision of him holding someone, and the person’s bloody hand reaching out to his face, but she kept mum about it. They met again after his coming-of-age ceremony, and with adult Shin-yu looking so gat-damn handsome, we soon see that Joseon Hong-jo and modern-day Hong-jo both suffer from the uncontrollable blushing syndrome. Then again, I dare any lady to not blush after receiving a forehead kiss and some chaste lip action from Shin-yu. (By the way, his neck really went through a lot for the duration of that kiss). Lol.

We return to the current timeline, where our OTP suffers from post-confession awkwardness. Shin-yu tells Hong-jo to wait for him to come to her pure and wholly — that is, without the girlfriend/fiancée baggage — and Hong-jo agrees to wait. Then they go all mushy with the “Go home,” and “You, go first,” nonsense. *Rolls eyes* Are you two in a competition to see who catches a cold first?

DWY9-00021.jpg

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/09/destined-with-you-episodes-9-10/

20230926084344_rowoon-jo-bo-ah-01.jpg?s=Rowoon And Jo Bo Ah Are Moments Away From A Kiss In “Destined With You”

Sep 26, 2023
by M. Lim

Destined With You” has released new stills ahead of its next episode!

“Destined With You” is a romance drama starring Rowoon as Jang Shin Yu, a lawyer bound by a centuries-old curse, and Jo Bo Ah as Lee Hong Jo, a civil servant who holds the key to Jang Shin Yu’s freedom in the form of a banned book that was sealed 300 years ago. Ha Jun plays Kwon Jae Kyung, a popular man at Onju City Hall whom Lee Hong Jo has a crush on.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu finally put an end to their tumultuous cycle of fate with a tender kiss. However, their happiness was short-lived, and an unexpected twist occurred when Lee Hong Jo’s hand turned bloody red against Jang Shin Yu’s cheek, leaving viewers curious about the concealed secrets from their past lives.

The newly released teaser captures the couple immersed in a romantic atmosphere. As they embark on a secret office date, Lee Hong Jo’s newfound boldness becomes particularly intriguing. Their intense eye contact adds an exciting dimension that tugs at viewers’ hearts.

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-4.jpeg

Spoiler

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-2-1.jpeg

In the next photo, the couple enjoys a cozy home date. Jang Shin Yu, who used to be tormented by nightmares, appears serene with Lee Hong Jo by his side. Meanwhile, Lee Hong Jo radiates happiness as she rests on Jang Shin Yu’s arm.

Furthermore, another still, capturing the moments just before their kiss, intensifies viewers’ curiosity about whether their romance will continue to blossom or if secrets from their past will introduce unexpected twists into their destiny.

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-3.jpeg

Spoiler

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-1-1.jpeg

The production team commented, “In Episodes 11 and 12 airing this week, as Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu embark on their mutual romance, viewers can look forward to the delightful changes in Jang Shin Yu. As their feelings for each other deepen, Lee Hong Jo begins to recall memories from her past life. The exploration of their past life secrets will be captivating.”

Episode 11 of “Destined with You” will air on September 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST while Episode 12 will air at an earlier time on Thursday, September 28 at 10:10 p.m.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616271wpp/rowoon-and-jo-bo-ah-are-moments-away-from-a-kiss-in-destined-with-you

• Like 1

20230927084105_jo-bo-ah-rowoon-2.jpg?s=9Jo Bo Ah And Rowoon Enjoy A Heart-Fluttering Date In “Destined With You”

Sep 27, 2023
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Destined With You” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Destined With You” is a romance drama starring Rowoon as Jang Shin Yu, a lawyer bound by a centuries-old curse, and Jo Bo Ah as Lee Hong Jo, a civil servant who holds the key to Jang Shin Yu’s freedom in the form of a banned book that was sealed 300 years ago. Ha Jun plays Kwon Jae Kyung, a popular man at Onju City Hall whom Lee Hong Jo has a crush on.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu stopped denying their feelings and eventually accepted their fates. However, their happiness was short-lived, and an unexpected twist occurred when Lee Hong Jo’s hand turned bloody red against Jang Shin Yu’s cheek. Viewers are curious to find out how Jang Shin Yu’s curse is linked to Lee Hong Jo as well as the secrets behind their past lives.

The newly released stills depicts Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu enjoying sweet time together, momentarily putting their uncertain futures behind them. In the stills, Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu leave for a vacation. The two go on a shopping date together, with Lee Hong Jo putting on a special fashion show for just Jang Shin Yu, who gazes affectionately at Lee Hong Jo.

jo-bo-ah-rowoon-.jpeg

Spoiler

jo-bo-ah-3-.jpeg

rowoon-1-1-1.jpeg

Furthermore, Jang Shin Yu awaits a hug from Lee Hong Jo, opening his two arms wide for her and raising anticipation for their heart-fluttering date.

jo-bo-ah-rowoon-2-.jpeg

Spoiler

jo-bo-ah-3.jpeg

The production team teased, “In today’s broadcast of episode 11, Lee Hong Jo and Jang Shin Yu will deliver irresistible heart-fluttering excitement with flirting from both sides,” asking viewers to anticipate how their relationship will unfold.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616524wpp/jo-bo-ah-and-rowoon-enjoy-a-heart-fluttering-date-in-destined-with-you

• Like 1

Here are the rating for Episode 11! :).

“The Kidnapping Day” Earns Its Highest Wednesday Ratings Yet As “Destined With You” Dips

“The Kidnapping Day” Earns Its Highest Wednesday Ratings Yet As “Destined With You” Dips

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Destined with You” fell to an average nationwide rating of 2.0 percent for its latest episode, matching its all-time low from its third episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616657wpp/the-kidnapping-day-earns-its-highest-wednesday-ratings-yet-as-destined-with-you-dips

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Most Iconic 2nd Generation Kpop Songs / Videos

RXrf.gif

Walk down the memory lane and vote for your favorite 2nd generation kpop songs. Or be curious and learn what set the Hallyu wave in serious motion 15 years ago. :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers