start a new discussion thread

hush puppy

Question

Last night I requested for a "particular empty space or post" to be deleted.  I even took care to add  "Do not delete the Thread.  Just delete the particular space".  A few hours later the entire Official Thread was deleted.   I have been posting a few enquiries on this matter since last night.  But no response till now.  I have spent 4 years developing this thread.  How could you all do this to me?

Has the Moderator made a mistake?  Are they well-trained?

I am waiting for an explanation

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

6 answers to this question

@hush puppy Can you please let us know which thread you're referring to, so we can sort this out? Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, if you're referring to the Song Wei Long thread I can assure you that it has not been deleted. Seems like there has been some kind of a mixup or a technical glitch somewhere. I will let the moderators know asap, and hopefully this can be sorted out asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience! :fullofhearts:

EDIT2: It seems that the thread is back now @hush puppy . Once again, sorry for the situation. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

@hush puppy Can you please let us know which thread you're referring to, so we can sort this out? Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, if you're referring to the Song Wei Long thread I can assure you that it has not been deleted. Seems like there has been some kind of a mixup or a technical glitch somewhere. I will let the moderators know asap, and hopefully this can be sorted out asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience! 

EDIT2: It seems that the thread is back now @hush puppy . Once again, sorry for the situation. 

11 minutes ago, ferily said:

Hi @hush puppy

The thread should be back and you should be able to see the thread again! Sorry for the inconvenience, luckily the thread was just hidden and not deleted.

Thank you both.    How do I get rid of the New Thread?   I think I better let you all do it.

I am glad the Misunderstanding has been cleared.  Thank you again.

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Thank you both.    How do I get rid of the New Thread?   I think I better let you all do it.

You are referring to this thread, no?

Yes, it should be removed since we're not allowed to have 2 threads about the same actor/actress/drama as per the forum rules. The mods will take care of it :kiss_wink:

tagging: @ferily @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1